Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hot Spring Getaway (yaiocest x SHIBBY+_+)

dhaze85

Banned
Banished
Hinata Hyuuga sighed as she slowly slipped into the water of the hotspring, the hot water wonderful against her skin in the cold air. Her entire family had come to this hot spring resort up in the mountains, to get away from all the troubles that had plagued the leaf village in recent months. Still, despite the fact they'd arrived 2 days ago this was the first time she was actually getting into the water. She had wanted to wait until the womens spring was completely empty, having wanted to bathe alone. As she slipped into the water, she slowly removed her towel, setting it down at the side of the water, and allowing herself to slip in completely, ducking her head under for a few moments before emerging once more. "This feels so much better...." The girl slowly leaned back against the stone side of the spring, her mammoth breasts floating freely in the water. They were a little sore after she'd had them constrained so tightly. They were still growing, and she had been restraining them to hide their true size from anybody. "Finally.....I can just relax a little...." With a content sigh, Hinata leaned back and slipped a little further into the water, closing her eyes to relax, just tuning out the outside world for what felt like the first time in years...

Neji smiled to him self as he walked down to the hot springs with a towel wrapped around his waist. He had been a little selfish and decided to wait till the end of the day, hoping to have the springs to him self. He as he neared the springs he saw Hinata. He figured she would not mind sharing and slipped out of his towel revealing his rather large manhood and began to step into the water, his toned body rippling in the light. Once he was waist deep he began to walk over to her slowly.

Hinata was so relaxed she didn't even notice that somebody else had entered the spring, just sinking a little further into the water with a content sigh, her large breasts floating, the tops of them bobbing along the surface of the water, barely even hinting at the size beneath the surface. By the time she realised she wasn't alone, Neji was moving closer to her, standing between her and the exit of the spring. "Hmmmm....?" She blinked as she heard movement and felt ripples in the water, opening her eyes and looking up, then squeaking in surprise, her face immediately turning crimson at seeing Neji's naked upper-body, his waist hidden beneath the dark water. "N-N-Neji? I...I...wh-what're you doing here?" The girl stammered to get her words out, sinking a little further beneath the surface so only her head was sticking out of the water now, as if trying to further hide herself from him.

Neji looked at her for a moment and cocked his head to the side as he approached her. The mos notable thing about her was her rather large breasts floating in the water, and why would he not notice them. They had always seemed to be a lot smaller then she let on. He looked at her face when he noticed her surprise.

"Sorry, I though you would not mind" he said looking at her with his white eyes. "If you would like I can leave" he said not wanting her to make her feel uncomfortable. Just seeing her breasts had already made him slightly aroused, but thankfully she would not be able to tell becouse of the water.

"I....that's alright, you can stay...." Whilst Hinata would much rather have been alone, she was faar too polite to say no and turn her cousin away, especially not as he had been so much nicer to her these recent years. "I was just....surprised by you is all, I didn't think anybody else would be up this late...." Hinata remained sunk beneath the water, only her head visible above the surface, the night sky keeping the water from being too transparent.

"Are you...enjoying our trip? Hanabi and father have certainly been enjoying themselves haven't they? Hanabi said she's even going to try skiing tomorrow...." Hinata glanced around slightly, trying to look anywhere but at Neji, but her eyes just kept going back, going to look at his muscular chest reflecting the moonlight.

Neji looked down at her and he nodded and said "I see, I didn't mean to scare you" he said and slowly began to sink down into the water him self, letting out a relaxed sigh as the warm water enveloped him. He looked at her and said "You have a wild one there with Hanabi, you better watch out for her, make sure she dosen't break and arm or a leg" he said looking at hinata, seeming to smile lightly.

"It's alright...." Hinata managed a soft smile, watching as he sank down near to her, still blushing as she continued to find herself unable to look away. And he was so close now! And the thought that he was naked beneath the waterline....oh god she was so embarassed to say the least! "Oh um....yes I suppose I do....but Hanabi will be alright I'm sure....I mean she can easily take care of herself if she needs to...." She smiled lightly, having to look up at him as he was sat normally, whilst she was in the water from the neck down, purposefully remaining submerged, even though it was a rather uncomfortable position to stay in like this.

Neji looked at her and nodded. He looked at her and the way she was siting. He cocked his head to the side and said "umm that dosent look like a very comfortable way to sit" he said noting that the water was up to her neck.

"O-oh I...I'm fine, really". Hinata laughed nervously, shaking her head slightly, trying to pretend this wasn't starting to get painfully uncomfortable. "This is how I always sit in the bath...." She managed a slight smile as she looked back at Neji, finding he had gotten slightly closer. If he got any closer than he was already, even in this darkness he would be able to start making out the outline of her body in the water, especially the large orbs of flesh bobbing freely just beneath the surface....

Neji looked at her and raised and eyebrow and said "Something tells me your lying hinata" he said crossing his arms over his chest. "There is no need to be embarrassed around me" he said.

"I....I'm not lieing, really. I'm not embarassed Neji..." Hinata looked up at him to smile slightly, but due to her awkward position her foot slipped on the surface of the spring, sending her plummetting under the water. After a few moments, Hinata instinctively stood fully upright to cough for air, the water only at stomach depth however, meaning her mammoth breasts were now fully exposed, dripping with water and glistening in the moonlight. A few moments later, when Hinata had caught her breath she suddenly realised the situation, her eyes widening and her body just freezing up.

Neji looked at her as she spoke before she suddenly slipped on a rock and fell to the bottom of the floor. He watched as she sat back up properly this time. He got a bit of a surprise himself. Her breasts were HUGE! They always looked smaller when she wore that jacket. Neji looked at her and said "Hinata, you don't need to hide your body, your very beautiful" he said to her.

Hinata's blush only intensified as Neji complimented her. She didn't know how to react, what to say or what to do. Nobody had seen her like this before, though after a few moments she eventually regained enough composure to quickly duck back down, once more hiding her breasts beneath the surface of the water. "I....I think I'm going to get out of the spring now I....I think I'll go to bed..." She started moving, trying to get around Neji whilst keeping herself submerged, though it meant she was moving rather slowly, and with the way Neji was sitting, there wasn't much room to pass him, and as she tried, her breasts stuck out so much that they were brushing against Neji under the water as Hinata moved past him.

Neji watched her sink back down. Sure he had been slightly aroused by the sight of her, but he wasn;t about to make it known and make her more uncomfortable. He felt he breasts brush against him and he could not help but think about how soft they were. He then reached out and held her hand and said "Hinata...you can be open with me, there is no reason to be so shy" he said with a comforting smile. "You should stay and enjoy yourself"

Hinata gasped when Neji grasped her hand, bringing her to a stop. She couldn't even look at him as he spoke, she was just too embarassed. How could she not be shy? How could she be so open? She'd never been brave enough for that....never been strong enough. Still....perhaps now was the time to at least start trying. And at least it was Neji rather than some stranger....right? "I....well I....." She nodded, slowly moving to return to sit down, once more her breasts brushing against Neji as she moved past him. She was still sitting deeper under the water than was necessary, though not quite as awkwardly as before, the outline of her breasts more visible in the water now.

Neji smiled as she moved to sit back down. She still insisted on submerging her self in the water, but at least it looked more comfortable then before this time around. He smiled and said "See, that wasn't so hard was it" he said smiling. Neji then thought for a moment and said "Well, since I've seen you, would you like to see me?" he asked her.

"Wh-what?! I...I...I...I...I..." Hinata really didn't know how to react to that. He was offering to....was he offering to expose himself to her?! What was she supposed to say to that? If she said no then it might offend him. But if she said yes then....well could she really do that?! He was looking at her....she had to say something! "I um....I....w-well....s-sure....alright...." She swallowed nervously, unsure if she had really made the right decision or not.

Neji looked at her and saw she was embarrassed. He expected as much. When she agreed, he stood up out of the water revealing his large semi hard shaft. "Now we are even" he said with a smile.

Hinata's jaw dropped slightly at the sight of it. Good god it was huge! She didn't think it was possible for one to be that big! Sure she wasn't exactly some kind of expert, and she had nothing to actually compare it to, but she wasn't some naive idiot who knew nothing. She'd had lessons in school about all this...she knew....the basics but.... "I...I..." Hinata just continued to stare, not seemingly aware Neji had spoken. Was he.....was he aroused...? From what little she actually knew she could tell that something was happening. But why was he aroused? Had....she done that...? Hinata shivered slightly in the water, feeling an unfamiliar heat between her legs, whilst at the same time her nipples started to harden in the water, something that Neji would be able to see the outline of now that her breasts were closer to the surface.

Neji watched her face as she gazed upon his man hood. He smiled down at her and noticed her nipples perk up beneath the water. He smiled at her and said "Surprised?" he asked with a cocky grin on his face.

"Uhhh..." Hinata wasn't quite sure how to respond to that. If she said yes, then it would imply she had expected him to be small. But if she said no then...well...it would imply she had been thinking about it. "I...I don't know I....I never really thought about..." She swallowed nervously, continuing to just stare at his cock as it hung between his legs, her nipples so hard they were starting to ache in the water.

Neji smirked. He knew Hinata had never seen a real dick in her life and he found it amusing how she tried to cover her lack of knowledge up. He could see her nipples had become little rocks as her body reacted to him. He looked at her and said "you can touch it if you want"

"I...." Hinata had to admit, to herself at least, that she was certainly curious about touching it, though clearly she was just as hesitant aswell. For a moment, she sat and seemed to consider, before moving a little closer, one hand emerging from the water. As she moved, the top of her breasts just broke the surface of the water, the creamy wet skin shimmering in the moonlight, her hand reaching out and her delicate fingertips touching the shaft of Neji's cock, stroking it softly, before her hand started to move more towards wrapping around to hold it rather than simply touch it.

Neji watched her hand slowly emerge from the water to just gently stroke is cock with soft touches. He held back a groan to hide the slight pleasure he felt from it. He watched as the tops of her milky white breasts began to be exposed and he licked his lips and looked back down to her hand on his cock, gripping it now. She would probably feel him harden slightly.

Hinata squeaked in surprise as she felt Neji's cock harden in her grasp, letting go of it for a moment out of shock, watching it move slightly, before reaching back and gently wrapping her hand around it once again. Had that felt....good to Neji? She knew she shouldn't be doing this but....god...for some reason Hinata found herself unable to stop. Gripping Neji's cock gently, her hand started to move just a little, stroking featherlightly with her delicate fingers, eyes fixed on the hot, slowly hardening shaft. God she could hardly believe it was going to get even bigger...it was already bigger than she thought a man could be.

Back
Top Bottom