Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hot Spring Getaway (yaiocest x SHIBBY+_+)

Neji looked down at her just watching her reactions to his growing length. He chuckled lightly where she pulled her hand away startled before she put her put her fingers around it again and began to stroke it just lightly which slowly caused it to grow harder in her hands.

"Hinata, do you know whats going to happen his you keep doing that?" he asked her.

"I...." Hinata did have an idea what was going to happen, she wasn't some child who knew nothing about sex after all. But still, her body was almost acting by itself, driven by curiosity. She wanted to see....she wanted to know, just how big would it get? What was it like? In a way she was tired of being so shy and withdrawn all the time. Just once, she wanted to be the bold one. She stroked Neji's cock a little faster as it continued to grow and harden, shifting her position slightly to make it a little easier, her breasts emerging a little more from the water, almost enough to expose her throbbingly hard nipples.

Neji looked down at her and he groaned in pleasure and said "ohhh....stroke it harder hinata" he said as his cock continued to grow. He looked down at her melon breasts and what a lovely sight it was.

Hinata was blushing madly as she complied with his request, stroking the still growing shaft a little faster, squeezing it a little harder. Good god just how big was it going to get?! At this rate it would be like an arm. "I....am I doing it right...?" She could barely believe she had asked that, the realisation of what she was doing starting to set in. And yet, she couldn't stop now. "Is it...is it nearly at....full size...?"

"Yeah....ngh... That's good" he groaned looking down at her. At full size his cock as 11 inches long and 3 inches wide. Right now it was almost full size. "just a litle more" he said. He let out a moan and said "put it in your mouth"

"In...in my mouth?" Hinata stared in near disbelief at the size, and it was so thick by this point that her fingers couldn't even wrap all the way around it. "I...I'll try...." Hinata started to move, having to lift herself out of the water, finally causing the entirity of her massive breasts to be exposed once more. Slowly, she leaned in, shyly licking the tip of his cock, before trying to sick on it, the head so big she was struggling to actually get it in her mouth.

Neji groaned and said "Or just lick it, whatever you feel is best" he groan closing his eyes in pleasure.

Hinata ran her tongue across the tip, then started suckling on it. From her leaning position, her swinging breasts were bumping against his shaft, her hard nipples brushing against him and causing the girls body to shiver each time, slightly muffled sounds of pleasure coming from her mouth as she drooled all over Nejis cock in her attempt to suck on it.

Neji groaned and looked down at her and pushed her hair back with his hand to watch her. He could feel his shaft throbbing. He then thought of something that might be easier as her hug breasts bumped against his shaft. "It might be easier to titty fuck me" he said groaning and gasping.

Hinata's blush somehow deepened as he asked her to do that, her hand releasing its grip on his throbbing shaft and slowly moving as she grabbed a breast in each hand, hesitating at first, before slowly moving to wrap her breasts around his cock. Despite their size and gravity defying firmness, the flesh was incredibly soft around his erection, Hinata whimpering in pleasure as she began to discover her breasts were rather sensitive, her nipples brushing against Neji's chest whilst her mouth continued sucking on the tip of his cock.

Neji groaned in pleasure when she wrapped her breasts around him. "Hinata, your breasts feel so good" he said looking down as her as she sucked the tip of his cock. He moaned and began to slowly thrust in and out of her breasts.

For some reason Hinata found it rather pleasing to hear him say that, she'd always been so embarassed about her breasts that to hear someone compliment her like that gave her a little confidence boost. She squeezed her breasts around him a little more tightly, managing to open her mouth a little further, eventually getting the whole head of Neji's cock into her mouth, though it was so big her mouth was already full as she suckled and drooled over it, moving her body with his thrusts..

Neji groaned as she pushed her breasts tighter together and got the head of his cock into her mouth. He continued to thrust slowly and said "Hinata, if you make it tighter Ill come!" he ma
moaned out.

He would come? What did that mean? Whilst Hinata was aware of the mechanics of sex...she wasn't exactly up to date on the non-technical terms. She just blinked, then carried on doing what she was doing, moving her breasts a little faster, running her tongue around the tip of his cock and suddenly sucking hard on it.

Neji groaned looking down at her beatiful breasts around his dick. She paid no mind to his warning and even moved her breasts more quickly and sucked harder. He tried to hold back but her last hard suck pushed him over the edge and he cried out " Im cumming" and began to pour his load into her mouth.

Hinata hadn't know to expect that, and the sudden hot, thick fluid pouring into her mouth caught her off guard. She quickly pulled her head back, coughing and spluttering as she struggled to swallow the cum inside, the taste rather unusual, but not all that bad. The rest of Neji's cum was shooting over her face and breasts, Hinata watching seemingly mesmerised by the sight of it.

Neji moaned out her name as he came all over her gorgeous tits. When he stopped he was still hard and said "do you want me to please you hinata?" he asked. "let you feel the same as you have made me feel?"

"I um....I...." Hinata blushed and looked away, unsure what he would do exactly. She'd never really felt sexual pleasure before, and she was curious as to what it would feel like, but at the same time she was scared. Still, the intense heat that had built up between her legs....it made her figure she couldn't turn this oppertunity down. "A-alright....just....just tell me what to do ok?"

Neji looked at her and said " just sit up on that rock" he said leading her to it. He then groped her cum covered tits and said just relax, teasing the nipples.

Hinata nodded and pulled herself completely out of the water to sit up on the rock. "N-now wha-" She was cut off as Neji suddenly grasped her breasts, each one far too big to be held even with both hands. She suddenly groaned in pleasure, yelping as he teased her sensitive nipples, her legs slowly spreading out of instinct.

Neji grinned at her reaction and continued. "Hinata, all this come has made your breasts so slippery, why don't you lick your tits clean he said moving a hand down to rub her clit.

"I....I...." Well she had enjoyed the taste last time. Slowly, Hinata reached for her breasts, lifting them up and leaning her head down to begin licking the cum from them, though when he suddenly touched her clit the girl nearly fell off the rock, her entire body spasming at the sensation. "Oh-oh god....oh god that felt so good..."

Neji grinned at her reaction and said " Sorry I'll be gentler next time, I didn't expect you to reac that way" he said and gently rubb her clitoris again. He looked down at her pussy and said "hinata you have such a pretty pink pussy...look at how wet it is" he said.

"I.....r-right..." Hinata nodded slightly, looking away when he commented on her like that, shivering and moaning as he gently rubbed her clit, her legs opening fully now. "Nnngh....th-that...that feels so good..." Yet despite how good it felt, Hinata knew she wanted more. What Neji was doing now just wasn't enough.

Neji grinned as her legs spread wider. He continued to rub her swollen clitoris and moved his lips to hers and kissed her softly and pulled away. He began to kiss up to her ear lovingly and asked her "Hinata, are you a virgin?".

Back
Top Bottom