Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hot Spring Getaway (yaiocest x SHIBBY+_+)

"Y-yes....I am...." Hinata nodded in embarassment at the question. Until now she had never even kissed someone, let alone done anything like this. "I....are you....Neji....?" She wouldn't be surprised if he said no. Neji was rather handsome after all, and he certainly seemed to know what he was doing with her body.

Neji grinned and said "No, I'm not" he said and continued to play with her pussy, pushing one finger into her slowly.

Hinata nearly fell when he started to push one finger into her, unable to contain herself as she moaned loudly into the night, her pussy incredibly tight around just his finger. "Wh-who.....who have you.....?" Hinata bit her lip and whimpered in pleasure, her massive breasts aching for attention once more as she pushed them out.

Neji smirked at her reaction and he slowly began to move his finger in and out of her and said "Ten ten....we secretly dated, didn't work out.." he said and began to suckle on one of her nipples.

Well, that made sense at least, they were team mates after all. Still, she couldn't help but feel a little jealous that someone else had been with Neji like this before. Still, when Neji suddenly started sucking on her nipple, she yelped and cried out, having to put her hand in her mouth to suppress the noise. If she kept moaning like that she'd wake up the entire resort. Her pussy continued growing hotter and wetter under Neji's touch, the girl having never felt anything like this before.

Neji grinned and continued to suckle on her nipple while his left had gropes her left breasts and his right hand slowly began to slide another finger into her, gently pumping in and out of her tight pussy.

"Nnngh...ohhh...." Hinata continued to moan, writhing in pleasure beneath Neji's touches, still biting into her hand to suppress the noise of her moaning. God if anybody heard her and found them....well, her embarassment would be the least of their worries. "N-n-neji....I....I feel something.....it's....it's like a pressure...." Hinata had no idea what to expect from an orgasm, no idea how to tell it was coming, but even this gentle stimulation was already beginning to push her close, her inexperienced and sensitive body aching as the pressure continued to build.

Neji smiled and continued his efforts. "Thats okay Hinata, don't fight it, your about to have an orgasm" he said softly, suckling a bit harder on her nipple and moving his fingers in and out of her a little faster. "Come on hinata, cum for me" he said ramping up his efforts.

"Ahn...nyaa.....nghh...." Hinata closed her eyes as her body began to twitch. She could feel it coming, and god it felt so good. She was so close, his mouth on her nipple, his hand on her breast, his fingers inside of her body. Oh god it was all just too much. Having to bite down on her arm, Hinata's body suddenly jerked, her back arching as she began to cum. Her loud, muffled moans of ecstasy echoed through the night air, her pussy growing even tighter around Neji's fingers as her juices began to spray out onto his hand, the orgasm hitting her hard, lasting for nearly a full minute before it finally subsided, Hinata practically collapsing afterwards, panting heavily.

Neji grinned as she came hard around his fingers, squeezing them so tightly he thought she might rip them off. He pulled his fingers from her, covered in her come and said "How was your first orgasm hinata?" he asked her with a confident smirk on his face.

"Oh...oh god....it was....it was so good...." Hinata sat there panting as she started to recover, though her body...it was left...wanting. Despite everything, she craved more. Her body had been awoken to something, shown something new and wonderful, and was desperate to have more. "Neji....I....there's more....isn't there....?"

Neji smiled and said "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself" he said rubbing her cheek softly. When sh asked if there was more he nodded and said " there is, but do you want it?" he asked.

"I...." Hinata bit her lip, having to stop and think. If she really went ahead with this there would be no turning back....and god Neji was so big...would it even fit? Well...there was one way to find out....and she had to stop being the shy little girl she had been until now. This was her best oppertunity to finally grow up mentally and not just physically. "I...y-yes....I want it Neji....I...I want to have....I want to have sex...with you..."

Neji looked at her and said "Alright then" He smiled and said "Why don;t we go inside then?" he said to her with a smile on his face and took her hand, helping her off the rock.

"A-alright...but...we should go back to your room....I...Hanabi will be asleep in my room so..." Hinata slowly started to slip back into the water from the rock, then move towards the edge where she had left her towel, her legs still shaking from the force of the orgasm, having to hold onto Neji's arm for support as she started to climb out of the water.

Neji nodded and said "Alright" with a kind smile. He helped her out of the water, giving her support when ever she needed it. He picked up his own towle and wrapped it around his middle before he lead her to his room.

To say Hinata was nervous was an understatement as she walked with Neji back to his room, her towel stretched across her chest to cover it up, though just barely. Her breasts pushed the towel out so much she had to use a second one around her waist to cover up her lower body. But despite her nervousness, there was a sense of excitement tingling through Hinata's body, walking into Neji's room and almost immediately moving to sit down on the bed. "So um...what...what should I do...?"

Neji seemed to grin as she sat on the bed. He walked over to her and gently lay her back down, pulling the towels away and said "Just relax" he said moving a hand up to caress her face. He moved his lips to her and kissed her softly while his hand slowly moved down her body.

Hinata took a few short, nervous breaths as Neji lay her down and removed her towels, blushing as her body was once more exposed to him, though this time in a brightly lit room rather than the darkness outside, giving him a full view of her gorgeous, curved body. The girl moaned as his hand moved down her body, arching her back and leaning upwards slightly into the kiss, returning it as her body squirmed in pleasure beneath him, clearly wanting more.

Neji grinned into the kiss as he body reacted rather positively to his touches. He slowly moved his hand to her clit and began to rub it gently, getting her lovely womanhood wet for him again. He deepened the kiss, prodding her lips with his tongue.

Hinata moaned loudly as he began to touch her clit, glad that Neji was kissing her in order to suppress the noise, her body shifting so her huge breasts were pressing against Neji, her rock hard nipples grinding against him with every movement. She eagerly opened her mouth to accept his tongue, shyly returning the gesture, slowly and nervously at first, though gradually she was becoming slightly bolder.

Neji began to explore her mouth with his tongue and slowly grinded up against her. He groaned in pleasure. He wanted to get her good and wet before he took her.

Hinata writhed in pleasure beneath her cousin, her pussy growing hotter and wetter with every passing second. She was moaning eagerly into Neji's mouth, her hands clawing at the bed, clutching at the sheets as she bunched her fists up tightly. She was clearly loving every second of this, and more than eager for more.

Once she was wet enough he pulled away from her and said "Are you ready...Hinata?" he asked, pressing the head of his cock against her wet folds.

Hinata was dripping by the time he stopped, panting heavily, her massive chest falling and rising. Still, with a cock as big as his though, it was sure to be a tight fit no matter how wet she was. "Nnngh..." She shivered as his thick, near fist sized cock head rubbed at the entrance of her pussy, then nodded softly. "Y-yes...I'm ready....just...just do it slowly ok?"

Back
Top Bottom