Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hot Spring Getaway (yaiocest x SHIBBY+_+)

Neji smiled and said "I'm glad you like it Hinata" he said and continued to run the wash clothe over the body.

"I really like it..." Hinata shivered again beneath his hands, gasping as he cloth began to rub over her massive breasts as they rose and fell with each breath. "I hope....nobody heard us..." Hinata looked over her shoulder at him and smiled. "I'd be....so embarassed if people knew what we did....I mean we're related after all..."

Neji smiled and said "Hinata, you were so loud, i would not be surprised if you were heard" he said continuing to wash her body till she was all cleen.

Hinata blushed deeply as he talked about how they would've been heard, then slowly took the cloth from him once he was done. "Maybe....I can clean you now Neji...?" She smiled shyly, slowly looking away, still as shy as ever despite what they had just done.

Neji looked at her and nodded. He smiled and said "Sure" he had smiling and allowing her to run the cloth over his body.

Hinata nervously started to run the cloth over Neji's body, starting with his back first, a little too shy to wash the front of his body just yet. "I just hope...you enjoyed it Neji.....I sure did..." She was rubbing at his upper back, getting lower and lower, gradually working towards his ass, though she didn't quite realise it just yet.

"I'm glad..." Hinata smiled shyly, her hands finally reaching Neji's firm ass, rubbing the cloth over it, her hands unable to help slipping down a little further, the cloth nudging against his balls and his massive, hanging cock.

Neji grinned as she moved down to his ass and she began to run the cloth over him, nudging his balls as she got closer to them. He smiled and said "Do you want to do anything tomorrow?"

"I um...well....I was thinking of going skiing tomorrow....would you like to come with me...?" She looked up at him and smiled, moving the cloth to his legs now, though as she leaned down her massive breasts bumped against his ass, squishing against him for a few moments.

Neji smiled when her brests pushed up against him and he nodded and said "I would like that very much Hinata" he said smiling.

Back
Top Bottom