love is blind (moon/lady)

“...Very true. Okay, we’ll tie them to separate chairs.”She agreed before sighing as she leaned into him, nodding. “Thanks matt. If it doesn’t work out, I wouldn’t mind spending a lifetime with you. We do get along well.”She smiled kissing his cheek.”But I think you have a bigger crush on someone else.”She teased.

he chuckled and nodded. "yes. and video tape it for blackmail later." he agreed before smiling and gently pulling her into a kiss. "no problem." he murmured. "we do get along very well." he agreed before pausing. "i do?" he asked, actually sounding startled. "when did that happen?" he asked, baffled. "i don't remember that happening." why where men so stupid?

“Definitely.”she agreed before smiling, and resting her head on his shoulder, shaking her head a little. “Men are so, so stupid. I’m going to tie you to a chair and make you talk to her.”she whined a little, before straightening. “Want to come help me tie up steve and tony?Maybe we can convince clint to leave the room to help.”

he blinked a little and then. "Are you talking about Pepper?" he asked, sounding gobsmacked. "i don't have a crush on her! i have a businessman respect for her!" he protested. "don't tie me up! that's for people who can't admit their in love. maybe i should do it to you and Clint!?" he wondered playfully. "yes. yes i do." he admitted, following her. "Clint! hey, we're going to g tie up some lovebirds, wanna help?" "hell yes! where are they?" "They are in the Lab Sir." Jarvis stated, sounding amused. he knew, technically, he should be warning Tony. but it was just a harmless prank and Jarvis could undo any ropes or mechanical bonds if Tony got too upset.

“I am. And you do. You are as bad as the others.”Kate snickered at his reaction, shaking her head. “Nooo!You can’t tie me up. That’d just be mean.”she sulked snickering. “We’re definitely tying them up.”she agreed snickering. “Ohhh, lab time. Let’s go.”kate grinned as they headed for the lab, pausing at the door. “so, you two get to handle the super soldier, I’ll take the billionaire.”He grinned smirking as they headed inside, pouncing on tony with a hug after making sure he wasn’t doing anything dangerous. Grinnign as he yelped. “Kate!” “Hey, Hold still.”She ordered with such authrority, that it took the billionaire a long moment to realize that she was using his own wires to tie him to his work chair.

he huffed. "your worse than i am." he complained playfully before snorting. "you'd like it too much anyway." he stated with laughter in his voice. "okay!" Clint agreed, delighted that they had the easy job. after all, Steve had fallen asleep sketching Tony again. he'd even been nice enough to stay in the chair. so Steve was tied up before he even registered the danger and Tony was tied up because he was too slow to react. "...the hell?" Steve asked sluggishly, flexing his arms and looking up at Matt and Clint, confused and sleepy. "the hell?"

“I am not.”Kate huffed before grinning.”Well, I might.”she agreed, amused as she studied the two men, looking at the annoyed billionaire and sleepy super soldier. “okay. You two are in serious need of having a talk about your feelings with each other. And since you refuse to believe any of us, we’re goign to leave you tied up until you talk.”

he snickered a little as he heard their annoyance. "...Kate? when i get untied, i am going to make you suffer. you will never have a moments respite. you will be turned blue, you will be short sheeted you will find glue in all of your shampoo and soap bottles." Steve warned, Clint sniggering. "and don't think i don't see you over there Barton!" Steve growled, making him eep and hide behind Kate. "well. lets leave these two to talk." Matt chirped gleefully, leading Kate and Clint back out. once Steve was sure they where gone he started to snicker. "well, this is one way to do it i suppose. i think this is an intervention, what do you think Tony?"

"hey Kate? could i talk to you?" Clint asked, hesitant and soft, like he was worried how she'd react. "i'll go get ready for the case against the courts." Matt decided. "i don't want to keep Mr. Richards waiting on that one." he admitted, heading off, Clint chuckling nervous and fidgeting. "i... i know i shouldnt'... because your with Matt. and i should be in love with Phil... but see, i'm not, because i can't be, becausei'minlovewithyouandijustthoughtyoushouldknowthat."

“If you ever stop having sex, I’ll be sure to worry about your revenge.”Kate said primly, even if she looked worried, before laughing at clint’s hiding.”Stop hiding.”She ordered rolling her eyes as they left. “...I think it’s a intervention, but I haven’t been drinking, adn you can’t get drunk...so I don’t get it.”Tony said determinedly ignoring everything as he squirmed in his bonds trying to get free.

“Hm?yea, sure.”She smiled at him, looking up at matt.”Have fun.”she smiled watching him go before looking at clint, looking at a loss before blushing, “me and matt have decided to stop dating...because I’m in love with you to.”she said flushed and fidgety.

Steve huffed a little and shook his head watching Clint. little pansy. "it's not that kind of intervention Tony." he sighed. "i guess i might as well. since you can't escape..." he muttered, hesitating and then closing his eyes. "i'm in love with you..." he stated, calmly, but defeated, as if he expected Ton to laugh in his face or turn him down.

"i certainly will. telling congress off two sessions in a row is going t be delightful." he admitted with a smirk. Clint blinked at her, looking stunned and startled. "i... you?" he felt the blush creeping up. "you don't hate me? i'm the reason your blind! you should hate me..." he pointed out, confused and worried that she was only trying to spare his feelings or something.

“...I think it is. Why else would they do this?”Tony grumbled tugging harder at his bonds before freezing at the other’s words, looking at a loss. “You...what?”He said sounding utterly confused. Not angry, or upset, simply utterly confused at the idea of someone loving him. Growling quietly in frustration as he tugged at his bonds, he huffed before he squirmed and pushed his wheeled chair in front of steve.”What?”

“You enjoy that to much.”kate said laughing a little before looking at clint, blushing as she nodded. “I do.”She said blushing herself as she looked down before shaking her head. “Of course I don’t hate you.”She huffed tense and nervous, despite hearing him say it, she was still nervous. “Besides, I’m blind but not...blind. It’s okay.”

he shrugged. "because they think it's fun." he admitted before wincing at Tony's demand. before snorting when Tony wheeled himself over. that was awesome. he hesitated and then took hold of his Gryffindor courage, a series Phil had introduced him to, and looked Tony square in the eye. "i am in love with you, Tony Stark. i have been for like, years now but i was always too much of a yellow belly to admit it." he admitted, swallowing thickly, courage failing him in an instant. "i hope you don't mind..."

Clint blinked at her. "oh... so you... our okay with me being in love with you?" he asked nervously. "your... your really?... d...do you... wanna go on a date? sometime?" he asked, fidgeting a little. "you know.. like, a proper one?"

“Don’t laugh at me.”Tony grumbled as he heard the other snort, eyes widening as he looked at the other. Looking at a loss, not because he didn’t want to love the other, or believe him, but because knowing someone loved him, wanted him, was a truly rare occasion. “I uh...”he stuttered looking utterly lost, making a small frustrated noise. So frustrated and annoyed that you knew that whatever he wanted to say, was a physical problem for the man to admit to.”I-I...no, I don’t mind.”He said sounding frustrated.

“I’m okay with it. Even like it.”kate said blushing before nodding, fidgeting. “Yes. I would like to. Go on a real date. That would be nice.”

Steve chuckled. "sorry, but it was funny, watching you scoot..." he admitted before he bit his lip, nervous. "so... you're okay with me being in love with you?" he asked, sounding so very relieved. "Tony? are you okay? really? you sound kind of mad..." Steve admitted, looking worried. "hold on..." he paused, flexed his arms and smiled when all the cords snapped. "here. let me untie you..." he ordered, carefully undoing the ropes. "you can slap me now if you want..." he offered. "you know... for tricking you before..."

Clint sagged with relief that Kate really was okay with him being in love with her. he was so happy he was actually considering crying. "now i just have to figure out how to tell Phil...." he muttered unhappily. "it's not his fault he died..." he shook his head. "some days, i hate life." he admitted, before smiling at her. "thanks... for. for giving me a chance." he muttered. "i know i'm not the smartest, really but... but i'll be loyal to you, no matter what. i promise."

“It was not.”Tony huffed before nodding a little.”Yea I am.”He muttered before dropping his head, not looking at the other, looking defeated.”Can’t....Can’t say things. It’s hard for me.”he said looking so defeated and frustrated, not with steve, but himself. Smiling quietly as he was untied he shifted, wanting to snuggle into the other, but not doing it. Before frowning. “...For tricking me?when?”He frowned a little.

“Well. You could try just talking to him first. Just...not emotional talks yet. Just talk to him.”She said with a small smile, leaning into him, hugging him. “Well, I can’t ask for more then that.”She said hugging him tighter.

Steve blinked, realizing that maybe, just maybe Tony liked him back. "i tricked you into sleeping with me." he pointed out. "i mean, i was a virgin i didn't lie about that, but i never really thought i'd tell you...." he rubbed the back of his head. "i'm sorry. i'm no good at talking either..." he muttered, shaking his head. "do you... think we could try? " he asked hopefully. "dating i mean?"

he nodded. "i... i don't know if i can look him in the face right now..." he whispered. "i've practically abandoned him, i gave up on him, i moved on... how can i face him?" he wondered, running a hand through his hair. "i kind of feel like a slag..."

“Oh.Well.If I slapped everyone who ‘tricked me into sleeping them that way, I’d have more lawsuits then I already do. Besides, Captain america wanting me enough to play sneaky games on me?That’s hot.”Tony teased a little before making a face, “We’re just not good at the talking thing....and yes. I’d like that.”he said with a smile.

“Well...you could just talk to me.”Phil said quietly as he edged into the room, looking nervous. Having come in for food, he hadn’t expected them to be in there. “And you’re not a slag.”Kate growled smacking clint in the shoulder.

he smiled a little at the other. "well. that's true." he admitted, nodding before smiling at him. "i'm good at sneaky games you know." he lied with a grin, shaking his head a little. "lab sex and then revenge?" he offered Tony.

Clint squeaked when Phil spoke and cringed before blinking at him, wide eyed and silent with slightly glazed eyes. an expression Phil was familiar with. it was Clint's 'i'm feeling too many feelings and can't handle it' face. the slap brought him out of it and he pouted at her. "i could be. i am a bit of a slut you know." he admitted with a smile before cringing as he realized he was flirting with Phil right in front of her and fidgeted. he was very, very uncertain what to do.

“You totally are not. You’re not where close to being good.”Tony teased snickering a little before nodding. “Oh yes. Lab sex and then revenge.”Tony agreed.

“...Sorry.”Phil winced at the look, swallowing hard. “...Are not.”Kate huffed making a face. “I think...I’ll let you two talk.”Kate said looking worried for them both, kissing clint’s cheek.”Come find me when you’re done...I’m gonna go help matt with his court stuff.”She said, more like she was going to go hide and pretend he wasn’t going to be breaking up with her. “Clint?”Phil stepped further into the room as kate left.

Steve sniggered a little. "well. i was able to sneak my way into your pants at least right?" he asked with a smile.

Clint blinked a little at him and then glanced at Kate, looking utterly terrified at the idea of her leaving and took stock of all the escape routes. just in case. "...uhm. yeah. okay." he mumbled, watching her leave before focusing on Phil again. "...you look like shit... i'm sorry, that's not the words i wanted to say." he admitted with a groan.

“Hmm, very true. You should do that again. As soon as possible.”Tony grinned as he squirmed his way into the other’s lap, leaning in for a kiss.

“You’ll be okay.”Kate muttered squeezing his arm. “...Thanks clint. You always knew how to make a guy feel better.”Phil said with a small smile as he walked over, sitting down on the couch, “I’m the one who should be saying sorry....if I’d known just how long I’d been gone....or if it was safe...I would have come back sooner...I’m so sorry Clint...”

Clint went even more red and he looked down at his shoes. "yeah well... you look pretty good for a dead guy at least..." he admitted softly. "...why are you sorry? i'm the one that gave up on you..." he said, sounding jjust horrible. "i'm the one that moved on... i'm the one that didn't love you enough... doesn't love you enough. i.. i'm so sorry Phil..."

Phil sighed quietly, “I’m sorry because I hadn’t thought to tell you I was alive...I assumed Fury told you....”He looked uncomfortable, sighing quietly. “You didn’t do anything wrong, Clint. I know you loved me, and it’s okay, you moved on. She’s good for you.”

"Phil. it's Fury." Clint pointed out. "he doesn't tell anyone anything." Clint pointed out, shaking his head. "he probably thought it was a security risk." he looked completely furious at that and who could blame him? Fury had let him think his lover had been Dead for over a year. had let Clint grieve, had held Clint while he screamed and cried all the while knowing that the man Clint was missing was very much alive. "...i did do something wrong. i gave up on you Phil! why can't you just me angry with me?!" he demanded, tears in his eyes. "why can't you be angry!? furious?! something!? anything?! scream at me?! hit me! do something!" he demanded, wiping his arm over his eyes, trying to dash away the tears. "i left you! i moved on to a woman and you just sit there and accept it! i can't stand it! punish me or something!"

”True. But I asked him to do this one thing for me. I thought he would.”He growled, utterly furious that fury hadn’t. Swallowing hard he looked away. “I am angry. But not at you. I’m angry that this happened, that I can’t even hate loki for causing me to lose so much, and I’m even hating kate right now, but Clint....I love you to much to be angry. Even if you’ve moved on...I still....I’m trying to be calm...”He said swallowing hard. “I don’t trust myself to be angry....if I am...I don’t know what would happen...”

Back
Top Bottom