Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Niche in Time

Not feeling too well today. Coughing a lot. Green stuff is coming up. I can barely talk. I'm tired too. Slept last night. Still tired today. Have a good day BMR.

Apologies for slow replies. This cough just won't quit. I've had a cough for a while now, but these past few days it's gotten worse. Now I can barely speak. No fever, chills, loss of taste or smell. No loss of appetite either. So I keep going. Work today, tomorrow, and Sunday. I may leave early Saturday though. lol. Why? Because I can, and because my work bestie is leaving around 4. So I may try to leave then. Have a good day BMR.

This cough is driving me crazy. My voice is coming back great, but this cough. Do I think it's Covid? No. Why? Because I haven't lost my sense of taste or smell. So I've been going to work, like usual, BUT tomorrow? Ha ha ha ha. Tomorrow starts five wonderful days that I am off. So I'll try to get more writing done as my time allows. Saturday I'm hoping to spend the day at home doing whatever I want. It's going to be cool, maybe even chilly, and maybe even raining. Aaaaahhhh. So yeah, I'm hoping to stay at home, order some food, maybe watch a movie, and do some writing.

I've joined a group rp that I'm finding really fun. It has one element that the other group rps I've been a part of didn't, and I think that may actually help this one going for a little while. In the different threads, there are plots going on that are taking place at different times. So you may have one character in one thread playing out a scene, and in another thread that takes place at a completely different time, you can have the same character playing out a different scene. This allows people to keep playing without waiting for another person to reply. The multiple threads are allowing for multiple plots to be taking place at different times. It's great. I literally have a character taking part in something that happened earlier on in the rp, and she's about to take part in a different scene later on. I will be able to write both plots at the same time. No waiting. Which is great because there are people out there like me that can take forever for a reply. lol. So I am enjoying this group rp. I'm getting to work with two talented writers that I've worked with before. One I only worked with briefly, and that would be @MsBloom. She and I worked for a short while on another group rp. The other writer is @xavierrol. He and had a private rp in pms here way back when I first joined. We've remained friends, and I am excited to be working with him again. @LeaT is the MOD for the rp, and I must say she is doing a fabulous job. Anyone who is thinking about starting a group rp could certainly take a few pointers from her. I think when you're in a group rp the way everyone meshes has a lot to do with how well it will do. I look forward to working with everyone in this group rp actually. It's great to be enjoying a group rp again.

Well, it's after midnight here. I still have some laundry to do. lol. Plus a hot shower is calling my name. Have a good night BMR.

Well, it's Saturday here. It's raining on and off again today. Good. We need it. The pollen count here is really bad. The temperature is 12 degrees Celcius. For those of here still using Fahrenheit, that's 54. For us here in the south, this is cold. lol.

As far as my being sick, it's still about the same. My voice is coming back, but I'm still coughing pretty good. Mornings are not fun. From where I haven't coughed and have been laying in bed all night, I cough pretty good. Let's just say this. It's a productive cough in the mornings as well. Green blobs. Yeah, I know. Gross. I still don't have a fever, and I haven't lost my taste or smell. So no, I'm not going to see a doctor.

Today is a special day. Why you may ask? Because today nobody needs me for anything. That's right ladies and gentlemen. Today I am off. Today is a day I get to do what I want. This is my first day like this all year. So I'm going to enjoy it. I'm yawning right now, and it's only 11:14 am. lol. So more sleep perhaps. No matter what you decide to do today BMR, I hope you enjoy it. Have a good day BMR.

Well I am out of work now until Tuesday next week. So here's hoping I can get some writing done in that time. lol. When I finally go back, I will have been out for 11 days. I will not want to go back. lol. Thankfully I do have the time, and thus the money, to cover my being out all this time. Have a good day BMR.

If I could just stop coughing, I would be fine. It just won't quit. In the mornings it's a productive cough that switches over to this dry, annoying cough. Laying down at night to rest has become so much fun these past few nights. I cough like crazy. Once I'm well and over this, if anybody comes near me sick, I'm punching them in the face.

Well, it's Saturday. I'm still off from work. I don't go back until Tuesday. Believe me, I am not looking forward to it. I've been off for 11 days, I think. I'm seriously thinking about cutting back on my hours in the future. Perhaps some time around August I could do it. There is someone that I know that could pay me to watch her son. He's not quite two yet. So he wouldn't be that hard to sit for. So the money I would be making there could cover the money I would be losing from cutting back my hours. I have found that even cutting back to 30 hours a week, I would still make enough money to be alright. So if I could cut back and earn extra from her, I might still be okay. I say still because I wouldn't be getting 30 hours a week. lol. I might be able to get close to that, but I won't quite get to 30. I don't think so anyways. lol. I'd have to actually do it and see what I could get. I would still be working until 10, but instead of going in at 1, I would be going in at 6. So yeah. Big difference. Now on the weekends, I could go for more time easily, and I would. It's just that during the week, I would actually have more time away from there. Now I know what some might say. It's a job. You're suppose to be there. Blah. Blah. Blah. The amount of hours I work in this place are hard hours. It's draining in every possible way. My own mother told me that the amount of hours I do in there is not good. So I am thinking about cutting back on my hours. Will I actually do it? Probably not. lol. I'm too stubborn. I kept working even when I was sick. The reason I've been off this past week was to help my mom. She's been sick, and she needed the help. Her strength still hasn't come back. We both still cough badly, but eh. I'm going to keep going.

So today I want to do some writing. I discovered the other night that I had not sent a reply to one of the rps I've been doing. When I realized it, I pmed the guy, and we sorted it out. So today I'm going to get him a reply. I've got some catching up to do with my group rp. Also I have one other reply that is ready that I need to send out. So if you're on my radar, keep your ear to the ground and your finger on the....pulse. I should be sending you something today. To all my partners in crime, stay safe today. Have a good day BMR.

I have left out two replies. So those two replies are my top priority. I've already spoken with one partner about his reply. The other one that I haven't posted yet will just have to trust that it's coming.

The group rp is coming along nicely. Such a nice group of people to work with.

Still not feeling 100%. No worries though. I returned to work today from my 12 days vacation. I didn't want to go back. I still don't want to go back for my shift later today. The job is easy. The co-workers are great. So what's the problem? The hours are long. The pay could always be better, and of course there's the customers. Today was actually pretty good though. It was slow, but the customers I did get, were actually nice. Still. Have a good night BMR.

It seems one of my partners is leaving BMR. I don't fault anyone for leaving. If this place is no longer providing what you want, then by all means, do what you feel you have to do. Certainly I think this person was underrated as a writer. If more people had given him a chance, they would have seen that. Now is the easiest person to get along with? Not always, but then again, who among us is? I know I certainly am not. So I do wish him well, and perhaps he will find other writers that will be more open minded. We all needed a chance at one point here. I'm saddened he didn't get many of those. As for people ghosting, that happens to us all. I have ghosted people. I'm not proud of it, but I won't lie and say I never have done that.

You see, with partners here I have different categories that I put them in. One such category is the ones that got away. These are people that I did work on projects with, but for various reasons, it didn't work out. One of them I ghosted for a long time. He and I never got back to how we were, and as such, I lost him as a partner and a friend. He is one that got away. Another one is no longer here on BMR. We remained friends despite my inability to play the kinds of characters he liked. He was one that got away. Another one I left hanging for a reply too long. He lost interest. The rp was amazing, one of the best I've ever done. It was like he was in my head, and he was writing a rp I wanted to do, and he was doing it well. Alas, he is one that got away. There are others. These are just a few I will highlight.

Now another category is the ones I currently work with. Another category are the ones I work with, or have worked with, that were clearly beyond any expectations that I ever had. They totally blew my mind with how great they are. So I place people in boxes. *shrugs* The point is, this writer that is leaving BMR is one that blew my mind, but I hope he never becomes one of the ones that got away. Have a good day BMR.

I am writing this to remind myself of what rps I need to reply to. lol. I have one on Discord, two in threads, and one in pm. So if you think you're not one of those, then give me a nudge. I'll let you know if you are one of those. Of course, I'm always keeping an eye on the group rp I'm a member of as well. Whew.

Today is a work day, and from what I heard yesterday was bad. So here's hoping it's not bad today. Have a good day BMR.

On Wednesday we recieved an order from our corporate office regarding masks. If an associate is fully vaccinated, they can stop wearing their mask. If an associate is not fully vaccinated, it is strongly recommended that they continue to wear one. Strongly recommended. Not required. So guess what? Most people have ditched the mask. I wore my mask as I walked in the front door, took it off, and then went on to work my shift without one. It was freeing. Of course, there's still a fear there that I could contract Covid. There's also hope that things are starting to get back to normal. It's not going to happen overnight, but this is a start. Have a good day BMR.

Two nights ago I decided to take a break at work with my work bestie. Around 8:30pm, she mentioned the time. We headed back inside. The store closes at 9 pm. By the front door, there is a display selling potpourri. It smells ok. We began smelling it. I started it by picking up one of the tiny brooms that says citrus. I made a joke about it being rotten citrus. The smell wasn't that great. The rest were okay. I told my friend I was trying to find the one that smelled so good. Truth be told, they don't smell that great. I wanted to spend a little more time with my bestie. She stays at the service desk, but I headed towards the bathrooms. It's that wonderful time of the month, and I needed to go. I like using the family bathroom. It's big and private. I pushed the door handle down. When it gave, I knew the door was unlocked. So I pushed the door open. There was a guy lying in the floor jacking off. He looked at me. I gasped and closed the door as fast as I could. I couldn't breathe. I was so worried that I would offend him if I laughed. So I headed down the hall to the breakroom. There was a male associate in there. So I headed into the training room. I was in shock. I picked up the phone and dialed the one number I knew would get an answer. My work bestie answered and I told her what I had seen. She was stunned and said she was calling the manager on duty. He promptly said he wasn't touching that. He did nothing. Before I knew that was what he said, I went back out towards the bathroom with my phone turned on to the camera. I was going to try and take his picture. He was standing out there by the bathrooms. He had a phone in his hands. When I opened the door, I remembered seeing him holding a phone. He was either looking at his inspiration or filming. He said he found it in the bathrooms. I told him to take it to the service desk. I waited for him to walk the aisle and turn before following. When I found my bestie, he was at the service desk turning in the phone. He walked right past us again. I told her I thought it was him. She informed me he works there with us. I couldn't very well go to management and say I thought it was him. I wasn't 100% sure. So the next day, yesterday, I saw him. I had to know. Walking up to him I asked him why didn't he lock the door. He said he thought he did. That right there was the proof I needed. I knew it was him. As a result, he was fired last night. Now I'm stuck trying to process this. At work the night it happened, I was able to laugh and make jokes. When I got home, I broke down and cried. Now I find myself crying. I can still see him looking at me. He was looking at me with his dick in his hands. With his arm out holding the phone, I didn't see his dick. I could see that his other hand was down there in that area though. So I knew what he was doing. I remember seeing his thigh. Lots of skin. I wanna cry typing this. Why do people do this stuff?

Well, today is Saturday, and you know what that means. It means work, like it typically does. No wait. Today isn't Saturday. Today is Friday. lol. Getting ahead of myself there. lol. Doesn't matter. Still means work, and you know what Sunday means? You guessed it. Work. That's right ladies and gentlemen. I work all weekend. I'm off Monday though, as always. My mom wants to cook hamburgers on the grill.

I went back to work yesterday after three days off. I found out that on Tuesday the guy I caught in the bathroom came in with his girlfriend. He was looking for the manager. He wanted to know if he could get his job back. What? No. No. No. No. They can't hire him back. Officially they said they fired him for being late too many times. I guess because it's my word against his in the end they couldn't fire him for what I saw.

I am really getting frustrated with myself. Twice now I've written a reply for one of my partners, and twice now I've lost the reply. So I will have to write it for the third time. I do have a few others to work on as well. I want to sit down and type up a list so I'll know exactly where I stand. Towards the end of this month I am taking a vacation from work. Originally I was going out of town for most of the week, but the plans changed. So now I'm taking 8 days away from work. So here's hoping I can get a lot of writing done that week. Have a great day BMR.

Okay. So now today is Saturday. lol I was speaking with one of my partners from Lost in Space about the rps I have going on and what I owe as far as replies go. It's daunting to look at it, but I know I can get it done. I also know my partners are very understanding people. That's why I love them so much.

Discord: I owe one
Email: I owe one (and this one is starting to seem cursed. Twice I've had it written, and twice I've lost it)
Threads: I owe one in Lost in Space
I owe one to What Happens on a Cruise Ship
I owe one to What Might Have Been

Now I do have one in pm here that I am caught up on. lol. So you see, I do have a lot that I owe. The one in Discord, I am currently working on a reply for. I also work on Lost in Space whenever it comes up that I owe a reply. I try to stay on top of that one, as the group dynamics are different than one on one rps. Meaning, I don't like to hold the group up. So, to my partners, you can see I haven't forgotten about you. Just please continue to be patient with me. Have a good day BMr.

Well, now that the holiday weekend is over things can start to go back to normal. Here's hoping. I work today, but I did get to enjoy memorial day with my family yesterday. We had a cookout, and later that night some of my family roasted marshmellows with a fire pit. Now I can eat marshmellows, but roasted? No thanks.

There really isn't anything else planned this week with my family. So that's good. It'll just be the normal day in and day out. Thursday is my other day off this week, and I'm hoping to get some writing done. Of course my plan is to get some done each day, but Thursday I really want to get some replies out. We shall see. Though the cookout was great yesterday, I was also plagued by migraines. I work up early with one, took some meds, went back to bed. Still had it when I got back up for the day. Took some more meds and a hot shower. That did the trick. Sadly by the time I came home, it had returned. So I took more meds, and for the second time that day, I rested my head on a heating pad. That did the trick. Well I woke up early today, and guess what. It was back. So I took more meds and used the heating pad again. For now, things seem to be alright. Too much stress these days I guess. Should I call out of work today? Probably. Will I? Heck no. I would lose my holiday pay bonus if I did. Plus I need to work. So it's work for me. Have a good day BMR.

I left work an entire 45 minutes early last night because I wasn't feeling well. I started feeling bad around 2:30ish. Before I went in, I was having tummy trouble. Well even at 2:30ish, it was still there. From there it just kept going downhill. Around 4 I was getting weak. By 5 I was ready for my lunch hour. I ate a small bag of popcorn and a granola bar for my lunch. lol. Yeah. I pigged out, didn't I? When I got back, I was feeling better. So I thought, 'Great! I can do this!. I just needed some food.' Nope. I was wrong. I had planned on using my last hour to sit and do classes on the computer. As I sat there, I felt worse and worse. Finally, I said the heck with it, and I left. That last hour the store is closed anyway. So my leaving wasn't that big of a deal. Today I have just been in bed. I've eaten, and I'm not throwing up. I just feel like I want to. lol. I've slept a lot. Tomorrow if I'm not better, I won't go to work. Have a good night BMR.

Well, another week has come and gone, and now it's the weekend. Saturday. Means nothing to me really. I have to work today and tomorrow. At least tomorrow, I'm working the hours I like to work. 11-8. Why do I like those hours? It's still the same amount of hours, but I get so early that I feel as though I still have an evening at home. Well, that's if I actually get to go home. lol. We'll see.

I've been off these past few days, and during that time I've tried to get some replies done. I haven't done nearly as much as I wanted to. I've got great partners. They deserve more than I'm able to produce. Some have been waiting for a while, and what annoys me is two of them I had replies in the works, and I lost them. One of those two I lost his reply twice. So I'm frustrated. You would think I would have learned by now to save each and every time I walk away from a notepad on my computer, but nooooooo. I haven't. So if I have to restart my laptop, or if the battery dies, then boom! It's gone. So I'm left with nothing. Now in the past, I have saved the document when I thought the battery might die. I just need to get in the habit of doing it all the time. Then I won't be in this spot. One of the two that I have lost his reply to recently, one of the two I just mentioned, is someone I have another reply started on my notepad right now. Maybe I should go save it right now. lol. It's been almost a month since I got his reply. I hate to keep him waiting, but if I hadn't lost the reply.....Well, if is such a small word that means so much.

My group rp is still going great. I've created characters that have motives. I try to think ahead with them. Ivy has been a lot of fun to play. While on the outside it may look like she's addicted to sex, well, she really is. lol. There's more going on there though. Ivy is running out of time. That's all I'm going to say on her. Judy taps into the side of me that likes to play a submissive. I'm getting that itch scratched in this rp with her by someone who really knows what they're doing. As for Greta, well she's scratching the itch that likes to play romantic characters and rps. It's not easy to find those kinds of rps here. Slice of life, yeah, you can find, but romantic ones? I've got one going in thread that is a slow burn, and I tried another once that ended up veering into the taboo anyway. So I like a good romance rp when I can find one. Greta has found herself in this colony that is trying to keep the human race alive by having a breeding program. Now she doesn't know that's what's going on in the rp yet. So her reaction is yet to be played out. She and her husband, rped by the fabulous @Devil in the Details, are madly in love. It's the kind of love people dream about. So when these two find out about the breeding program, he and I both get to rp what may very well be an intense scene. I've found that feeling what your character feels can help with your reply. Now that' bitten me in the behind before. @Tyr may remember what he and I have affectionately called the beam scene in one of our rps we did in pm. Yeah, that bit me in behind. lol. It was tough to write what my character was feeling then, but in the end, he pulled it all together. Another thing I've found that is no matter how much plan out how you're going to react to a scene, it can change with one post. The beam scene clearly taught me that. I was beyond ready to react one way, but when this one post came from him, it changed everything. Instead of being ready to have my character storm away, ready to never speak to him again, she fell more in love with him. She wanted to stay. It's okay to plot, but just be ready for things to change

Well, on that note, I do want to eat some lunch before work. Have a good day BMR.

Well it's Saturday again. It's hot as heck here these days. I hate hot weather. I'm not a fan of summer. Fall and winter are my months. Today is yet another work day, as well as tomorrow. At least tomorrow I get off at 8pm. That's far better than 10pm. Sometimes I feel like I have no life, that's it's all family and work. It seems that way. I get up, get dressed, leave, stay with family until time to go to work, work until 10 pm, come home, and finally get some time at home. Rinse and repeat. On my days off, I get up, stay with family until anywhere from 8 to 9:30pm, and then go home. I have actually said the words aloud, "I hate my life." I know that's not good, but it's come from my mouth before. I have had three, maybe four, days this year where I did nothing. For the year people. Most people get that in a month. I love that I can help my family out, but I get tired. I want time at my own home. I want time to just lie around and do nothing. I want time to write if I want to. Listen to me going on and on about what I want. Sounds so selfish doesn't it? I should be thankful for what I have, and I am. My family is alive and well.

On the writing front, things are looking pretty good. I can't quite seem to get caught up. Lost in Space is several mini rps, if you will, in one. I have multiple scenes going on at once there. Aside from Lost in Space, I have two other threads going on here, and one in email. The one in email is getting frustrating to me. Why? Because I have lost count of how many times I have had a reply that has been lost for it. This last time I had it finished, and my computer froze, flashed a grey screen, and that was it. It was gone. What makes that one extra painful is the fact I had a reply going for another rp as well. lol. Both gone. *sighs* I also have one on Discord that I am caught up on. I also have one in pm here. All of the rps I have going on are all excellent. The quality of work that my partners are giving me is just beyond belief. I could not ask for better writing partners. They are the perfect combination of patience and talent. It is a pleasure to work with them, all of them. Even the OOC is great. It's just a joy to read anything they write. I wait on the edge of my seat, checking to see if I have a reply when I'm waiting. They are that good. I just wish I could get more replies out faster so that I could read more from them. I have been lucky to find them all. They truly are a treasure. For now, it's time to get moving on this day. Have a good day BMR.

Well, sadly it seems the group rp I've been raving about has hit the same wall that all group rps seem doomed to hit. It's starting to feel like a ghost town lately. Now I will own my share of the blame there. I did drop a few posts there this morning. Here's hoping that will help. If nothing else, I'm hoping I found a potential partner there. Maybe he and I could work on something in the future. Who knows? The group rp consumed so much of my time that now I feel myself wandering. It's strange how much time I poured into it. This one even had the added benefit of random time stamps. It allowed several different scenes to be taking place on different days at different times. That was great. It was possible to avoid waiting on someone to be able to take part in the rp. If one thread was stalled, you could have your character involved in another scene that was taking place two days later at a different time. It really was a smart way to go about rping, but even that doesn't seem to have taken down the wall that group rps hit. Here's hoping I'm wrong.

I've been on vacation this whole week, but I've only stayed home a grand total of one day. One day. That's all my family has given me. *sighs*. Currently, I am looking into moving out of this place. It's something that won't happen for months, but the wheels are in motion. Well, the ones in my head are anyways. lol. I want something a bit more stable than renting. I've already looked at a few places online. Prices are outrageous, but some of them are just beautiful. I want to stay in the same town, but I won't be as close to my family as I am now. It's time for a chance. Have a good day BMR.

Well, today is the last day of my vacation. Sad face inserted here. I won't even lie and say I'm ready to go back. I'm not. I don't want to, but I do have nasty habits that I have to support. Like power and the internet. lol. Plus I am actually wanting to move. I've already looked at a few houses online to get an idea of prices and what is available here in my town. There's one I'm eyeing. So here's hoping. It's beautiful, and it's close to where I work. It's not as close as where I'm living from my parents too. I love my parents. I love my family, but I'm wanting to put some distance between us.

Anyway, I got away from why I was originally making this post. I just realized I only have two replies to do. Two! Oh my gosh! I could be all caught up today. There is one in lost in space that I could have done, but eh. I think the thread is doing ok as is now. I'll wait for someone else to be a bit more active or reach out to them to see what they want to do. Two replies though. wow. Now let's just hope I don't do what I have done before when I get all caught up. I reach out for more rps and end up overloading myself. So I have to keep telling myself, 'Be good.' lol. Have a good day BMR.

Lately I've had something on my mind. There is a friend of mine, also a partner, that I've had a disconnect from for a while now. For the past few months I've been silent, wondering what I did. So I finally said something to this person. After talking with this person, I still felt like things were off. Even now I still feel that way. I saw this meme the other day, and I can't help but feel this way. So to that person, to this special person, I want to say this. Wow. I paused to try and think of something good, something that would really let you know how I feel, and I can't think of anything. You're a good person, a good friend, and a good writer. I have enjoyed everything we have done, but I won't reach out again. I already did that, assured you that you were no bother despite whatever is going on in my life. In fact, you were one of the bright spots I looked forward to. So this meme is for you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210630-090522~2.png
    Screenshot_20210630-090522~2.png
    410.6 KB · Views: 10
I am caught up with my rps. *Does a happy dance* it's a rare thing for me to be caught up.

Connected with someone special last night. It was....wonderful. Have a good day BMR.

I was off yesterday, and I'm off today. I am also off tomorrow. So I do hope to get some writing done these few days. After that, I'm on for five days. Yay me. lol. I'm not thrilled about that, but lots of people work five-day stretches every single week. So who am I to complain?

Today I'm going to try my hand at making a house in one of my fav pc games, The Sims 4. I'm not good at it. I'm using help. I'll admit that, but I'm still going to go off of someone else's blueprints. lol. I mean literal blueprints for an actual house. I don't know if the house had been built or not, but today I shall attempt to build it in The Sims 4. #Sims4Life. lol. That's lame. Sorry. Groan. lol. I was a fan of The Sims Online during its run. I would literally stay up all night and play. So yes, I hate that it's gone, but I do understand the problems the game had. Sooooo, on that note, I'm going into the world of The Sims. Have a good day BMR.

Well, it was bound to happen I guess. All this week I've been around someone in my family who is sick, and guess what? Yeah. It's not too hard to figure it out. I'm sick. If anybody gets within a fifty-mile radius of me sick, I catch it. I hate it. It takes me longer to get over being sick than most people. Well, at least that's how it feels. Temps are in the high 80s, low90s here, and I have a cold. lol. Funny actually. Well, the person I've been around was diagnosed with a respiratory infection. So it's possible it's that.

Work waits for no one though. Despite being sick, I still have to go to work. Sure I could call out, but with no sick time banked, it would count against me. The attendance policy where I work is the number one reason people end up being fired. Is it too strict? Maybe. Three call-outs within a six-month period without sick time will get you called into the office. Six more on top of that will get you called back again, but this time they mean business. You get one more, and they call you back again, but this time you're told you are on a final. One more time after that, and it's bye-bye. So basically 8 times within a six-month period will get you fired. You bank four hours every month, BUT if you call out without enough time to cover your shift, they take what time you have AND you still get a point against you. You are only safe if you have time to cover your entire shift. It takes me two months to bank enough time to cover one shift, one day. Two months. Now after six months, the point will fall off. So it's possible to get a clean record without any points against you. I have three points against me right now. So I'm far from getting fired. If you call out three days in a row, you only get one point against you. So there's that, but if you have the time to cover each of those three days, they will take it for every single day. They are greedy with their sick time. This is true. So yeah, I do end up going to work sick. I came home early once, and it turned out that I had the stomach flu. I was throwing up later that night, whereas if I had been at work,I would have been there I think. lol. I wasn't that sick. Shocked me honestly. I've worked when I had the flu. Again, I didn't think I was that sick. So today I will go to work sick. Not the first time. Won't be the last time. Have a good day BMR.

Well, I was certainly sick Monday. I woke up that morning feeling like I had to throw up. So I went back to bed. When I got up again, I actually did throw up. That continued through the day until around 2-2:30ish. Even when it stopped, I still felt like I had to. I ate nothing. I'm sure I was running a fever. I called in sick on Tuesday. Wednesday is my day off. So I'm going to try and get back to normal. I know it's just a virus. Still, forgive me for being quiet for a few days.

Back
Top Bottom