Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Niche in Time

Well, they are calling for a wintery mix here on Friday. Hmmmm. We shall see. Personally, I'm hoping for it. It's like a snow day for work if we get bad weather. They don't count it against us if we can't come in. Now I would probably go in, but if it starts to get bad, I'll get to come home early. So that's okay. It's not as good as getting a day off, but hey. I'll take what I can get. Have a good night, day BMR.

I am waiting to drop all my replies at once. So if you are waiting for a reply from me, have a little more patience. They will all drop at the same time. It may not be the smartest move, but it's what I'm doing. I just wanted to update my partners. Thank you for your patience and understanding. You will now be returned to your regularly scheduled day that is already in progress. Have a good day BMR.

In 2014 on this day I joined BMR. Happy Moon-iversary to me. It's been a fun ride. I've met some truly wonderful people. Whether we are current partners or not, I want to say thank you to anyone I've worked with or chatted with. You have made this a memorable place.

Don't you just hate it when you want to get something out there, you want to get something written, but it seems to keep coming across as rushed or forced? You know the writing suffers when you write that way, but that only makes the feeling that you have to get something out there more intense. So you try harder, or you worry. It stinks. I hate it. The writing doesn't flow when it's like that. I feel like I'm writing something for my high school English class when I do that. Personally, I don't feel like it's good work, much less my best work. So why would I put it out there? So I keep wanting to get something out there because I feel like I have. That leads me right back to feeling like it's rushed. See the ugly cycle? I want off of this merry-go-round. lol.

I'm starting to feel like the kiss of death with rps. I actually had the thought yesterday about quitting. At one point yesterday, I thought maybe I would let my current rps either die or go to completion. Don't take on any new rps. When I was done, that was it.

*sigh* Well, I do have two days off. Granted I've got plans for both of those days. Still, it's nice to not be going to work. Plus I'm off Saturday. I really have plans that day. It's cold here, and it was raining slightly this morning. Have a good day BMR.

I'm thinking about using some vacation time that's coming my way for tomorrow at work. I've already let my boss know that I wouldn't be there Saturday. A family trip out of town. *sigh* Birthday celebration. I like it, but at the same time, I'd like to just stay home and have a day off. The last time I had a day off, where I could just stay at home and do nothing, was December 1. That's right. Over two months ago. I haven't had a day off in over two months. I'm tired and wanting to just stay at home for a day.

My writing, for the first time in a long time, isn't hurting. I do have a reply that needs to go out. A reply. A, as in one. I'm doing alright. I am speaking with a couple of people about rps in pm. Lots of hope there. Both are talented writers that I've worked with before. So hope springs eternal there. I'm finding time to write, and in doing so, it's getting easier and easier. At first, I was only able to write at work on my lunch hour. Now I find myself doing it at home again as well. Sure I haven't been doing it at work lately, but I'm still able to find time to write. That's the main thing. It's important to me. Heck, I'm even talking with yet another talented writer via Discord, and who knows? Perhaps she and I can come to an agreement on a plot to do there. The group rp is going quite well also. A few days ago I was so down and blue that I had thought about leaving BMR. I had thoughts that I'm ashamed of, thoughts that are still lingering if I'm honest, and yet hope springs eternal. New plots, new players, are on the horizon. So I'm moving forward. I'm not leaving certain rps behind. I'm just not going to sit around and feel sorry for myself while waiting for replies. It's not about there being other fish in the sea. It's about being the change I want to happen. I want to have things to work on, and that's not going to happen if I just sit around and wallow in self-pity. So I'm making the change, pushing forward. If you want change to happen, you have to put in the work. It doesn't just happen. If I want something to work on, then I need to make it happen. I have come back to rps that have sit for a long time. Which brings me to my next point. I'm hoping that if he reads this, he'll know it's him. There is a certain rp that I did in pm way, way, way, way back, about a year into my time here on BMR. I'm thinking about picking up this story again if he's keen on it. It's about a summer that changes her life. It's about a summer she spends with her daddy. So here's hoping. So much hope these days. Have a good day BMR.

Well, I am off from work today. I'm taking a personal day. Personally, my family has me booked to be out of town today. My brother and his wife live about an hour away, and that's where we're going. We are going to celebrate a birthday in the family. I'm happy about going in a way, but in a much larger way, I am not. I'd rather spend the day lounging around the house. I have taken it upon myself to plan for a me day. March 2. I have asked for it, and I'm going to give my family the impression I'm calling out of work that day. Yes, I am going to lie to them. It seems to be the only way to get a day off without hurting their feelings. If they think I'm sick, they will leave me alone, and I can get a day of rest. That's how I did it back in December, and I'm afraid I'm going to have to do it again. So last night, I put in for the day off. Now I'll still get two other days off that week, like normal, but I can cash out a day's worth of vacation time. So I'll still get paid, still get two days off so they think I called out that day, and I'll get my me day. Problem solved. It's sad really that I have to lie to my family to get a day off. It's not like I'm asking for much. Just one day to unwind, to recharge, to simply put me first. That's all. One. Day. So, I'm taking it. Just like today. If they had not made plans, I could stay home and do just that, but no. You see all of my family is normally off on Saturday and Sunday. Sometimes my mom will work on Saturdays. Why couldn't they have called her in today? Why? lol. Maybe I'll make a quick call here in a second to see if they had. lol. I'm hoping they did. If they did, I am certainly taking the day off anyway. With my luck, they didn't, but I can still hope. Hold on. Gonna do that right now.

It's ringing. lol

Okay. Well, I'm off the phone now. No such luck. We are still going. My mom was talking about they are calling for snow here Friday-Sunday. I told her I'd believe it when I saw it. lol. We shall see. I'd love it. Snow day from work. lol. Yes, I'm like a kid with that, BUT it would be a day off because I would try to not go anywhere at least one of those days. Try being the keyword.

Well, I guess it's time to get up and get moving. Time moves on, and trust me, my family is impatient. Patience may be a virtue, but my mom does not have it. lol. Have a good day BMR.

Yeah. It's the weekend. Go ahead and do your happy weekend dance if you don't work on the weekends. Me? Well, I've got to go to work. It's cold here. It's raining here, and I get to go to work. You have no idea how much I would LOVE to stay home in my warm bed, but nooooooooo. Paint won't sell itself. lol. It's alright really. I've grown rather accustomed to working on the weekend. Last Saturday I was off. Of course, I traveled to my brother's house. Plus I think I was off the Saturday before that. So really I shouldn't complain about working today.

Plus I'm off tomorrow and Monday. So there's that. I'm not going out for Valentine's Day. No, that's not why I'm off. I don't want this to sound....snooty but even if I don't have a date for Valentine's Day, I have a date. lol. There's this guy, and if neither one of us has a date, we go out together. So even if I don't have a date, I have a date. He and I have this pack that by a certain age if we're not married, we're going to marry each other. Yeah. That won't ever happen. He doesn't know I'm not going to stick to it, but come on. I still hold out hope that Mr. Right is out there somewhere. *sighs*

Anyways I am stupid. Why am I stupid? Well, let's see what the reason is today. lol. When I write my replies, I do so simply on notepad on my laptop. Now sometimes I'm smart. Sometimes I'll save them in case something happens to my laptop and notepad is shut down as well. See if that happens, I lose everything I have on noteplad. Well, that happened the other day, and I lost an entire reply for a rp. *hangs head* I was happy with the reply. I was going to send it after spellcheck. Now it's gone. Have you ever gotten up after you've overslept? Well, that's the feeling I have now. I feel like I'm so behind because I lost a reply. So I'm playing catch up, but that lost reply is a stumbling block. I can't move past it, and I don't feel right writing for another rp to give my mind time to get off the reply I wrote. So my writing suffers. The only solace I'm finding is the group rp I'm a member of. I can write for that. So please bear with me as I try to work through this. It's frustrating. Believe me, but I'll get past it. Have a good day BMR.

I was caught up. Was. One of my rps came back to me. I'm glad. Gives me something to work on. Speaking of something to work on, tonight I watched a movie. I have Roku, and on the Roku channel, they have all these movies. So I picked one. It's an older movie. I enjoyed it. Indecent Proposal. The concept was interesting. A rich man paying a couple one million dollars for one night with his wife. Of course the movie was about the destruction that came as a result of that night. There was something about it that I think would make a good rp. There's something alluring about a man paying one million dollars for one night with a woman. Perhaps they make a go at it afterwards, and she's thrust into a world that is so out of her league. I don't know. There was just something about the movie that made me think of a rp. Perhaps I just having rping on the brain.

Though it's early in the morning, it's Saturday here. I have to work today. What a shock. lol. I work today and tomorrow. Sundays don't bother me so much since I leave at 8. Friday was an interesting day at work. I got a text before I even got to work that we had gotten 10 pallets of paint. My co-worker was freaking out a little. lol. She told me I had to come in today. I told her some extra came in for a display that had to be set. She tells me the department head thought that BEHR had doubled our order. Ok. Ok. So I get there. There were a few pallets that were what we call quarter pallets. Basically little pallets. lol. That was, in my opinion, the extra stuff that BEHR sent for the display. Ok. Ok. On the main paint aisle there were two pallets. One was almost empty. The other, I think, was half empty. So I began working with another person to finish the pallets. We get them finished, and I take the empty pallets to the back. Then I take the trash to the back. Great. That was done. So that left the display. Now my department head had been sent out of the store on a job. Great. That meant he wouldn't be able to help. Before he left, he talked with another co-worker of mine about the display. The girl said she was confused. So not much was accomplished. I took the diagram that BEHR sent and set off to task. I'm getting a lot done. I remembered my boss wanted to make sure to get a certain product in the display. It was shipped with the extra stuff. So even though it wasn't on the display, I thought why not. So I add two of these five gallons at the end of the display. I swear to you it looked like a big dick with two balls. I started laughing. Well at that moment, low and behold, the store manager walks by. He looks at the display, and I say, "It looks like a big....." Of course I didn't finish the sentence. He shook his head, and I says, "I expect this from you, but not from 'Ann'." Ann is not the real name of my co-worker, but she is the one who helped put the paint away. He tells me to make the display twice as wide. I said I could do that. I told him they sent extra product that I could work into the display. He says great. So I re-work the display, making it wide instead of one wide. This way when I put the five gallons at the end, it doesn't look like a big dick. lol. Problem solved. So lunch time rolls around, and I leave my co-worker, who by the way my boss called in because both he and the other co-worker, the confused one, were so freaked out about the extra paint. lol. I get back there, and here comes my boss. He's going on his lunch as well. I tell him what happened with the display. I said, "it looked like a big....." He says he knew what I meant it looked like. lol. It was that kind of day today. I made a big dick at work. lol. Even now, typing that, I still laugh. I actually took pictures. I'd share them if I could. Maybe later I'll post them here in my journal. So all the paint got put up, the display built, the close was almost finished, and the customers were taken care of. I say the close was almost done because there were some five gallons that would not pack out, nor fit in the display. So I left them in the aisle for my boss to figure out tomorrow. He'll be there before I get there. Now I already have two ideas of what to do with them, but keep in mind, I'm not the boss.

Well I think I'm going to listen to some music for a bit before taking a hot shower and going to bed. Have a good day BMR.

Well today starts day one of three days that I have off from work. It's been raining this morning, but that doesn't bother me. I like the rain. It was warm yesterday, warm enough that I turned my AC on in my bedroom. lol. It's still going. Granted it's on low, but it's on. The only thing I like about summer is going to the beach. That's it. I hate hot weather. So summer is certainly not my season. I like autumn. Temps can be starting to cool down, leaves change color, the holidays all are getting ready to start, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and that leads into winter which brings Christmas. Ah yes. That's my season.

So I do have plans to leave the house today. Well, I'll leave at some point. Currently, I'm still perched on my bed in my pjs. lol. Last night I watched a movie I have seen before, but I really like the movie. That Thing You Do. I just really like the movie. The music is great. The time period just looks so good to me. I even have some of the music from the movie on my IPOD. I had it on there before watching the movie last night. I just like the sound of it. I have two replies to work on today. So that should be fun. I look forward to doing it. Plus I have some pms to answer. I see you up there in the top right corner. Early this morning, I decided to bump my RT. lol. Yeah. I'm enjoying writing, but I don't want to bite off more than I can chew. One of my partners is busy with rl, and I understand that. Rl will always come first. I've always been a big advocate of that. This is just a game, for fun, a hobby. Real-life is real life. I have met some people on here that have made real-life interesting. This is true. I've met some people on here that made me want to tear my hair out in real life at times. This is also true. Anyways, I'm thankful for each and every person I've met on this site. You've brought something into my life, and I thank you for that.

So now I guess I should get dressed and head out for the day. I'm going to have some corndogs when I get to where I'm going. How do I know this? Easy. I'm the one bringing the corndogs. lol. Lately, I've gotten hung up on eating corndogs. I love 'em. Can't get enough of 'em. *shrugs* Have a good day BMR.

*Peaks back in* The corndogs were good for lunch today. lol. Tonight it appears that pizza with family may be on the menu. That's fine with me. I love a good pizza. Cheese pizza is good. Meat pizzas are great. So yummy. lol. Have a good day BMR.

I was born and raised in this small southern town I still live in. The nearest big city is an hour away. If you head north you run into Charlotte NC. If you head south, you run into Columbia SC. I've been to Columbia quite a few times. My older brother lives there with his wife. Now my older brother is many things. He's a goofball, a hard worker, smart, brave, devoted husband, great brother, and a country music fan. He has always loved the group Alabama. My mom hated their song Mountain Music. Well one year they came out with this one song that wasn't too bad. They made a video for the song that really isn't that bad. It features Myrtle Beach and our state dance, The Shag. Yeah, for anyone across the big pond reading this, you read that right. lol. The Shag. I know it has a different meaning over there, but for us, it's a dance. Now in the video they talk about Peaches Corner. I've actually been there and had a hot dog. You also see a sign for a place called The Pavilion. I've been there too. Well anyway, here is a glimpse into places I've been. I've been by The Bowery before, but I never went in. Alabama was actually discovered while they were singing there. For a long time, they would still randomly show up there to do surprise concerts. From what I heard, after they were discovered, they wouldn't bail on the gigs they had already lined up with The Bowery. They gave The Bowery the respect they thought it deserved since it was where they were discovered. Thus, that explains the free random concerts. While country music is not my forte, you have to have respect for a group that does that.

View: https://youtu.be/zZYOJQ79DOw

Something is happening in my life today. Something is changing. I am worried about how much it's going to change things. They may very well stay pretty much the same. Then again, there may be slight changes here and there. I don't have a lot of time, and even if I did, I wouldn't go into details here. I just hope I can be okay with this change. I thought I wanted it. Now that it is actually here, I don't know.

I'm sorry I'm behind. I owe a few replies and a starter actually to a plot that I really like. So please forgive me. Have a good day BMR.

That change that spoke of in the post above took place. At first, I thought everything was okay. After today, I'm not so sure. It's a change that is causing some stress for some. Change is something I hate. I know things can't stay the same. I am stressed beyond what can say here. So I do apologize again for being behind. I'm still interested. I do most of my writing when I'm at work during my lunch hour. Well, for two days at work, I wasn't able to write. I finally got one day where I could, and then I have been off for the past three days. lol. So yeah, I'm behind. I need to invest in a computer desk for my room. Then I would have a quiet place I could sit down at and write. Yeah. Well anyway, I just wanted to put this quick message out there. Have a good night BMR.

Well, today something is happening. I'm 90 to 99% sure it's going to go badly. *sighs* Plus it's a workday. I'm going back to work, and hopefully, my lunch hour will be peaceful enough that I can get some writing done. Have a good day BMR.

Turns out I was right. Things did not go well at all with what I was talking about in the post above. Today is a new day, and it's happening again today. I hope it goes better. I hope everything works out.

For me, today is a workday. I work every single day this weekend. *sighs* I have no social life. lol. If I'm not at work, I'm helping my family. That's it. Rinse and repeat. I don't get days off. I don't get to just stay home and do what I want. That doesn't happen. That hasn't happened since December 1, 2020. I asked for the day off, and my family thought I was sick. That's how I got to stay home. I don't like lying to them. So even though I have planned it, asked for a day off with the intent of doing it again, I backed out. That's on me. Anyway, our paint shipment came in yesterday. 5 pallets of paint. My co-workers and I managed to get 4 of them put up. I ran out of time. My co-workers left me at around 3 and around 7. So after 7ish, I was alone. I had to take care of the close of the department and the customers. Taking care of the pallet of paint was not a high priority. I knew it could get done today. So I focused more on getting what I needed to do for that night.

On that note, I am a spiteful bitch, when the mood takes me. Our department is supposed to have one yellow ladder and one orange ladder. Now we call them ladders, but in fact, they are just stairs. If you've ever been inside Home Depot, you've seen the stairs that they roll around. The big, tall orange ones are the ones that they don't like you on. Customers can use the smaller yellow ones. That's no problem. The yellow ones only have a couple of steps. They are for reaching product that isn't up too high. Well, our department is supposed to have one of each at all times. They recently ordered more yellow ones, and because of that, we have had a yellow one in our department pretty much all the time. Before that, others would come over, take the ladder, and normally it would not be returned to us. So when we needed one, we had to walk around and look for it. Well with the arrival of the new ones, that had stopped. Keywords there had stopped. Yesterday I had to go look for one. So I told my boss I was going to wait until we closed, and I was going to find every single yellow ladder we had in the store and put it in our department. He laughed. I took a picture last night after I had done it and sent it to him. Don't. Mess. With. Me. lol.

Time waits for no one. As much as I wish it did. So I'll have to go to get dressed for work soon. I haven't been in much of a hurry so far today. I do apologize for being late on replies and such. I thank you for your understanding and patience. As I said, time waits for no one. Have a good day BMR.

Well, today is a day off from work. *sighs* Tomorrow is a new day, and the event in the above posts is happening again. *sighs* I did have an idea about it, and so I shared it with those involved. So that is something that we're going to try. Maybe it will work to make this change easier or even possible. Here's hoping.

I have started writing. I have one reply ready that I need to send out today, and one that I'm working on. Music helps. I love listening to music. In fact, have some new music to look up to add to my IPOD. lol. I'm trying to watch tv and write this entry at the same time. It's not going too well for the writing, but the tv show is pretty good. lol. That's it. I'm calling it quits for this entry. Have a good day BMR.

Just a little note about how this day is going. Awesome! lol. I'm having such a good day today. I needed this. Still not a day off, but it's pretty darn great. lol.

Do you ever feel like you talk just to hear the sound of your own voice? Like it's just background noise? Crazy early morning thoughts.

There has been this one event that has been taking place over and over again this past week. It's going to happen again today. It's caused stress, and I actually came up with a solution. Well, it's a possible solution. We are going to try it today. So fingers crossed it works. If it does, that will lift some stress. I really should be sleeping now. I have to be up later today. It's cold here, and it's going to be rainy today. Here's hoping for a slow day at work so I can get some work done. Have a good day BMR.

Well, today is Saturday. The weekend. Big deal. I still have to work. It's rather windy here. Temps are dipping back down a bit, making it cool outside. Well, actually it's downright cold. I like the colder weather. I'm able to work inside without sweating my behind off. So we shall see if the colder weather affects how many people come in today. Here's hoping it does. Fingers crossed. I have things I'd like to accomplish, and it's not easy to do with a lot of customers. I get that it's my job to take care of them. So I shouldn't complain. I should be grateful I even have a job and believe me, I am.

I woke up rather early this morning, and at that time, I did not feel well. That's a feeling that I still have a bit of right now. Still, I'm going to work. I love money. What can I say? I have nasty habits like the internet and food that I wish to keep. I've grown rather fond of having power as well. Call me spoiled if you want, but I like having electricity. lol. So off to work I go. If it gets worse, of course, I'll come home.

Replies are coming out slowly. Just today I posted two more. So I have two more that I wish to work on and send out before starting over again. One that I sent out the other day has come back to me. So that's where I'll start. I have been in talks with someone in pm about a new rp. This one takes me out of my comfort zone a little because it's a period rp. So here's goes. No one but he and I will be privy to the rp, as it will be done on Discord.

The situation I have been talking about in my above posts still exists. I'm not going to give up hope that it will be alright. I know that it will.

There are other things I could post here, but come on. A girl has to keep some things to herself. Where's the fun in being an open book here? lol. Have a good day BMR.

Another Saturday is here. Still, not much is different from any other day of the week. I am still going to work. *sigh* This is the time of the year where we are rewarded for our hard work. It happens twice a year. March and August. Twice a year we are given a bonus, and the company feeds us. So lunch yesterday was food from a local Mexican restaurant. It was okay. Today is lunch from a fast-food chain, Chick-fil-a. Now that's gonna be good. lol. My bonus check will go towards bills. I'm glad to be getting it. I'm glad I work for a company that does this sort of thing. Still, a Saturday off without asking for it would be nice as well.

I have four replies written. All I have to do is check them out one more time before posting them. There are two more that need to be written. Hopefully, I can get one, if not both of them, done today. If I can, then chances are I'll drop all the replies tomorrow. There are projects I want to do, but as of late, I haven't had the time or muse to delve into them. One such project is taking a life on Discord. It is the period rp I mentioned in an above post. I also was showing some interest in another group rp. I would have been taking over an existing character. That by itself posing it's own set of challenges. Perhaps concerns is a better word to describe it. The other group rp I was interested in doesn't seem to be taking off the ground. So that pretty much ends that one before it starts. One of the replies I have to write will be the last post from me in this group rp I am currently in. The rp is coming to an end, sadly. I have enjoyed it, but the fate of most group rps is inevitable.

So too is my fate for this day. lol. It's time to be gathering my things and myself as well and heading out. Have a good day BMR.

I haven't been feeling 100% as of late. I still have a few replies that are almost finished. They need to go through spell check before being posted. For the past couple of days, my back has been hurting. My mom offered me some muscle relaxers. I turned them down. I can take otc meds that help, and the pain isn't that bad to start with. I don't want to take something that she may need later on. I also don't want to take something that may not be there, later on, should my back hurt again. Let's face it. With my job, it will hurt again. I lift 5-gallon buckets of pain while able, well-bodied men stand there on their phones. That ends now. From now on, unless there's a reason I should be lifting it up and over into a shopping cart, I will not be doing it. I will tell them they need to lift it. My job is to mix paint. They can do the lifting.

Today I'm feeling off as well. I can't put it into words. Ever have those days where you just feel strange, maybe even a little blue? Yeah. It's one of those days. Other than my back hurting, nothing is really wrong. I still taxes to file. So that's money coming my way. Plus Uncle Joey is sending me money. So money isn't an issue. I'm off from work tomorrow, and I may very well be calling out of work on Friday to take a personal day. I'm off from work Sunday for Easter. So things are going great. Yet, today I feel....off.

Why am I taking a personal day Friday? Oooooooooooh THAT my friends is something else. I noticed Sunday, I think it was, that on Friday they only have two people scheduled to work in the department. Let me tell you this. Friday and Saturday are the two busiest days of the week. Friday is also paint shipment day. So they want me to work the department alone from 2:30 until 9pm by myself, put up paint, and close the department all by myself. Yeah. That's not happening. That is way too much to put on one person. Normally it can take two to three people to put up paint and take care of customers. Yet, they want just me to do it? I texted my boss informing him that if I don't get I help I will probably be calling out. He said he would talk to someone about it, and that was the last I heard. I am giving them up Thursday night when I leave to get help. If I leave work Thursday night without help scheduled, then I will be taking a personal day Friday. Period. I am finally taking a stand for myself. Have a good day BMR.

I dropped a lot of replies today. There is still one more that I will do. One more. I'll try to get to it tonight. *yawn* Right now it's pouring rain here, and there is a couch calling my name. lol. I got some muscle relaxors for my back. So tonight I will be sleeping with Captain Medicine. lol. Have a good day BMR.

If gross things weird you out, then stop reading right now. If not, then proceed ahead. Alright. Now that that is out of the way, let me start by saying it's that time of the month for me. Last night I was hurting because of it. So I took two pamprin. Not much relief. I took a hot shower. Still not much relief. I got into bed with my heating pad. Now I know this is dumb on my part. My heating pad doesn't have that wonderful cover that heating pads have. It's like a pillowcase for the heating pad. Well, as I said, mine doesn't have it. So I climb into bed and place this uncovered heating pad on my stomach., my lower stomach. I have used it before without the cover. I was fine. Well, last night I fell asleep like that. I don't know how many hours the heating pad stayed on my bare stomach like it did. I do know that I woke up today to blisters that had burst. I burned my stomach. So ouch.

On top of that, I have been coughing. My throat is sore, and I'm losing my voice. Great. Just great. I can't lose my voice at my job. I'm hoping it's just allergies. I've had a cough for a few months now, but these past few days it's gotten so much worse. So things have been a little bad lately. lol. I do hope everyone out there in BMR land is doing better. Have a good night BMR

Back
Top Bottom