The Extinction {1x1 with DarkMudkip}

"But Aki-chan, I want ya to be comfortable. You're beautiful and perfect in every way... I don't want ya to have to worry about that when you're around me, or at any time for that matter."

He leaned forward to kiss Akihime's forehead, cupping both of her cheeks before kissing her on the lips. "You can't ruin this, Aki-chan, I love you, and I want to make you feel good."

Ren gently moved her hands away, kissing her on the cheek and smiling softly. "Shall I continue?" He asked for her permission, not moving an inch until she gave her consent.

Ren finally pulled Akihime's pants and underwear off, tossing them on the ground and spreading Akihime's legs. He kissed down her inner thigh, biting gently before licking her clit.

Ren held onto Akihime's thighs, propping one leg over his shoulder and pushing the other one open further against the bed. Licking between her wet folds, he reached up to grope her breast, moving back to pay attention to her special bundle of nerves.

Ren's own womanhood trembled, his face flushed as he continued, gently licking and sucking the bundle of nerves. He switched between licking between her wet folds, and paying heavy attention to her clit.

Ren worked his tongue against her clit, groping her breasts a bit roughly, working his tongue inside her, and then back the bundle of nerves.

Ren was nearly getting off on the sounds Akihime was making alone, not slowing one bit as he worked hard to get Akihime to her end.

Ren licked Akihime's womanhood clean, sitting up and moving to lay beside Akihime, holding her close and nuzzling into her neck.

"Only if her ready for it, I don't wanna push you if yer not ready yet." He said, holding her close.

He shook his head. "Either way, it's up to you, Aki-chan." He said, kissing the top of her head.

Ren nodded and pulled the blanket over the both of them. "Promise." He said, resting with her.

((Huzzah~!))

Seven years passed and everything was rather calm, except for the occasional gang clash, all was fairing well. Minehime had grown quite a bit, shooting up from a short four feet and three inches, to six feet even; regardless of only being sixteen, the young teen had grown to an incredible height, and appeared to still be growing. Having been taking lessons from Hidemune on how to fight hand-to-hand since she was ten, she sometimes found it difficult, since she easily dwarfed him. "I think we need to go shopping again, the food is running low again." She signed to Hidemune, nibbling on the straw of her juice, taking a break from their fighting session.

Hidemune, now in his early twenties, nodded as he checked his blade, "If you didn't eat Masamune out of house and home, we wouldn't run out so fast.." He replied with a teasing smile.

Minehime gave a guilty smile. "But I need to eat more than you guys, if I don't, I can't make as many fine gems for papa." She signed, her stomach rumbling softly even as she talked with Hidemune. Even though the girl was six feet tall, and are the amount three grown men would, she struggled to keep weight on.

Back
Top Bottom