The Extinction {1x1 with DarkMudkip}

Ren smiled meekly and set the cup down on the bedside table, slowly moving closer before cupping Akihime's cheek, leaning in to kiss her gently.

Ren kissed her gently at first, his kisses soft and slow, but then he broke the kiss to get air. Taking a breath or two, he moved closer to kiss her again, resting his hand on her waist, his kiss more deep this time.

Ren moved carefully, laying Akihime down on the bed and moving to hover over her, holding one of her hands over her head. Nipping at her lower lip, he asked for entry, making a soft noise.

Ren kissed her deeply for a moment more before he moved his kisses down her neck and shoulder, his hands wandering lower and lower.

Ren's own face was flushed as he moved his hand into her pants, rubbing gently against her womanhood and he sucked on her neck.

Ren stopped her hands, moving away slightly. "Are ya sure yer okay with this?" He asked, panting softly.

Ren gave a small nod. "Then I think there's something I haven't been all that honest about." He said. "My body is, uh, technically what most would consider female."

Ren smiled brightly and leaned back in to kiss Akihime lovingly, running his fingers through her hair and holding her close.

Ren pushed his hand under her shirt, gently groping her breast as he worked on removing her pants, closing his eyes.

Ren pulled Akihime's shirt over her head, kissing a trail down her throat and to her chest, taking her nipple into his mouth and sucking gently.

Ren sucked at her left nipple, gently nipping at it a few times before trailing his kisses lower down Akihime's pale stomach, working on removing her pants.

"I-It's just...I-I've never done this before...so I'm really self-conscious..." She replied shyly, "I do want to continue, though...don't mind me.."

Back
Top Bottom