The Extinction {1x1 with DarkMudkip}

Within seconds, Ren came jogging over, saluting to his captain. "What do ya need, cap'n?" He asked.

"I need you to keep an eye on things while I lie with Nana. Also..." He lowered his voice, "Take a look at Akihime's hand...I may have broken it."

Ren nodded, looking a bit nervous that Motochika had broken Akihime's hand, leaving quickly to take over. Nana let out a soft sigh. "Even the biggest ogre can be kind." She teased.

Nana curled up against him, nuzzling against his shoulder and intertwining her fingers with his, giving his hand a light squeeze.

Nana shook her head. "I was never even mad at you to begin with." She said, leaning up to kiss his forehead, cupping Motochika's cheek with her other hand.

Nana kissed him softly on the lips, silencing him for a moment before pulling back. "You've been forgiven." She repeated, giving him one more kiss.

Nana made a soft noise, leaning up to kiss him once more, holding the kiss and closing her eyes. She ran her fingers through his hair gently, before very carefully pushing his eyepatch off.

He put his hand over hers, not to stop her but to help her. He pulled back and opened his eye; it was glassy and dead, not having been replaced by the robotic eye he had taken from Akihime's guardian.

Nana let out a soft breath, running her thumb over his brow bone before perking some. "I almost forgot to tell you, I finished examining that eye you brought me, and I reconstructed it into one I think you'll like." She sat up slowly and pointed to the far desk, where a heavy metal box sat. "It's nearly finished, all that's left is to run a few tests to make sure it works, but if it does, it can magnify up to a maximum distance of two hundred meters, and thermal imagining to see heat sources." She said, giving a meek smile. "Unfortunately if you use both at once, you might over-heat it and burn your eye socket, so I've made it so you can only use one at a time; but it should give you your sight back."

Nana couldn't help but smile widely, leaning back to kiss him again, pulling herself closer to him.

Nana slowly moved to sit on top of Motochika, straddling his hips and gripping his shoulders as she deepened the kiss.

Nana closed her eyes and tugged at his shirt, gripping the fabric of his shirt as she trembled slightly, deepening the kiss.

Nana nodded, pulling his shirt over his head and tossing it to the floor, silencing him once more with a deep kiss. She let her hands roam Motochika's chest and stomach, moving to take his hand and push it under her shirt and onto her breast.

As soon as Nana's shirt came off, tears welled in her closed eyes, slipping down her face and dripping onto Motochika's cheek. She pulled away from him, shaking her head and trembling harder than before. "I'm sorry... I can't, I'm- I can't." She whispered, covering her breasts by cupping her hands around them.

This only made Nana cry harder. "I want to pleasure you again, I want to feel pleasure, I want it so badly, but even undressing to bathe brings me to tears." Her lower lip trembled and she pressed herself into his chest. "I want to be normal again."

Back
Top Bottom