The Extinction {1x1 with DarkMudkip}

Minehime had to focus on his lips, reading them carefully so she could understand what he was saying. "Can we go outside?" She signed.

Minehime frowned softly and a small puff of smoke curled from her nose, taking his hand and pointing to the front door.

((Uh-oh~))

Minehime made a face, standing and tuning off before shortly returning with Kojurou. "Papa called me a bad name." She signed, almost angrily, to Kojurou.

"But I didn't do anything wrong, why is he mad at me? Is it because I came home late?" She signed, frowning softly.

She sti didn't seem too happy with his answer, but turned away, leaving Masamune and Kojurou's sight. Minehime had been wandering the hang out all day, collecting bullet casings and even live bullets. Minehime seemed a bit grumpy, hanging around by the kitchen, where she would hide her findings under the sink.

"Hey, Masamune." Megohime held up one of Msasmune's shirts, which was burned and full of small tears. "Decide to update your wardrobe?"

"Maybe you should be feeding her more than bar peanuts and pretzels." Megohime snickered. Minehime had just exited the kitchen and noticed one of Masamune's destroyed shirts in his hands, stiffening slightly she moved back into the kitchen quickly, moving to hide under the sink.

"Oh no you fucking don't." Masamune darted after her and grabbed her by the ankle, yanking.her out, "You think this is fucking funny, you little shit!?"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" She signed quickly, trying to pull away from his grip, eyes wide with fear. Puffs of smoke escaped her mouth and nose, tears welling in her eyes. "I won't do it again, I promise!"

"... S- sORy... 'M sor..rY." Her speech came out garbled and alien-sounding, showing she had rarely found use of her voice since before this time. She held out her hand, a small oval shaped, glossy stone in the palm of her hand. "-or YOu... M-M-MAde it... fOR you.."

Minehime nodded, then looked to Kojurou, signing to him so he could translate. "That one is obsidian, but I can make magma - or lava as well, magma just takes longer and is harder to do." She looked down at the ground, shaking slightly.

((Technically I think it would be lava in this case, since they're the same, but magma is the referring to when it's in the ground still, and lava is after the eruption~!))

"I can! Watch!" She signed to Kojurou before pulling herself into a sitting position, sitting still for a moment before she started to move her jaw, rolling it as though she had something stuck in the back of her mouth. Burping, she spat out a small amount of red hot stone, it hitting the floor and forming a blob before slowly turning black as it hardened.

Minehime waited for the stone to cool before picking it up, standing and moving over to Masamune, holding out her hand to show him the hardened lava.

"d-daUGHter.." She forced out, then smiled widely, cheeks red with joy, her teeth holding a few threads between them.

((Harsh..))

Minehime's smile faded away and she lowered her head, setting the lava stone on the countertop before leaving the kitchen, going to sit outside in the small garden.

Back
Top Bottom