The Extinction {1x1 with DarkMudkip}

"Then tell me what the fuck happened." He demanded, "I'm none too happy."

"Actually, you need to come with us." One said before hitting her over the head with a nearby reflex hammer.

Nana collapsed, dropping a few bundles of needles than she had in her hand, limp at the men's feet. When Nana woke next she was inside of a cell, with one hand handcuffed to the wall, sitting up slowly and rubbing the back of her head.

Megohime rubbed the nice-sized knot on her head. "I went to get a drink and that asshole hit me from behind and dragged me into the room." She motioned to her heavily bruised face. "You think this was foreplay? He fucked up my hair too. I already know I'm your whore, and no one else's." She muttered sourly.

Footsteps could be heard approaching before Mitsunari appeared, "Welcome back, Nana."

He reached to gently touch the bump and scowled softlt, "Well, he knows better now. He should have known from the fucking start, but..." He huffed before smacking her cheek lightly, "You're more trouble than you're worth sometimes."

A flicker of panic showed in Nana's eyes, and she shifted away from the cell door. "Mitsunari, I'm starting to think maybe you've grown especially fond of me, seeing as you're always trying to get your hands on me."

((Ditches Mego and Masa.))

"You're important to Lord Hideyoshi. But you have embarrassed him and gotten away with it one too many times. I will punish you instead." He stated.

"His ego just as big as he is? I'm not surprised he can't do anything himself, I don't think he can get his ass out of that throne of his, can he?" Nana's voice was nearly shaking, but rage boiled just under the surface.

Mitsunari's eyes grew to the size of dinner plates before his foot shot out and connected with the side of her head with enough force to nearly break her jaw and a couple teeth.

Nana gasped when his foot collided with her jaw, seeing white spots and nearly falling to the floor if it weren't for the handcuff keeping her stuck to the wall. Rubbing her jaw, she glared up at Mitsunari. "Why am I here? Is this about the testing?" She ground out lowly.

Nana's chest tightened and the air had been sucked from her lungs like she had been punched. "I-It seems like you've gotten a little desperate." She tried her best to sound unafraid, but her legs were numb with fear.

"Not desperate. You will be returned, you no longer have a place here. I will show you what happens when you disrespect my Lord the way you have." He stated as he moved closer.

Nana stumbled to her feet, but just barely, her body displaying her fear by trembling. "What he's doing is wrong! I didn't get a choice, and that's even worse..!" She backed against the wall, looking for anything she could use to her advantage.

He was upon her in a flash, grabbing her by the face and shoving her hard in the wall, forcing himself to hold back or he would kill her too quickly. He kept his eyes on the wall, his grip tightening and loosening, "If you accept your fate and do not struggle, I will make this quick. Because the thought of touching you makes me want to vomit out my internal organs."

Nana gasped in pain, gripping his wrist tightly, just barely able to make out Mitsunari's face through his fingers. "Go... Fuck yourself!" She spat at him, bringing her knee up hard into his crotch.

He brought up his knee to stop her leg, grip tightening more, "I could just pop your head like a blister right here, if you wish." His voice was wobbling as he struggled to keep calm, keeping his eyes one the wall.

Nana's head felt like it would burst at anytime, and she struggled to try and push her knee into him, but found he was much stronger. Tears started to drip down her face, and she ground her teeth, letting go of his wrist and swinging a hard left hook toward his face. "Let go of me..!!"

He leaned forward to avoid her swing before finally getting fed up with her antics and throwing her aside. He adjusted his gloves and gripped the crop attached to his side.

Nana cried out when she was tossed aside, the arm chained to the wall being yanked from its socket, dark spots dancing in her eyes. Shouldering through the pain, she kicked with both feet for Mitsunari's ankles, trying her best to sit back up without twisting her arm around.

A bolt of pain ran up from her leg, and Nana all but passed out, trying her best to try and kick him as hard as she could with both a dislocated arm and hurt leg.

Nana let out a scream as she felt the bone in he ankle snap, shaking in agony; ringing in her ears was just about the only thing that kept her conscious, but she was still drifting. Finally falling still, she still let out whimpers of pain, shaking hard on the ground with clouded eyes.

He gripped the crop tightly before bringing it over his head and beginning to beat her with it. Nothing was left untouched by the crop; her face, arms, legs, neck, torso, everything would soon be bruised or split by the rough leather he wielded in his hand.

The poor woman couldn't move a muscle, except for the reflexive jolts of pain when he struck her, her entire body numb and heavy. Making weak noises of pain, she lay unmoving on the floor, welts and bruises covering her entire body.

Once his arm tired, he tossed the crop away and moved towards her, looking to the guard that stood watch. "Set up the recording and leave." He stated firmly and the guard nodded, grabbing the audio recorder and setting it by the cell before leaving.

Back
Top Bottom