The faces of Mr. Smith (Anzekoni x VioletRose)

"Of course I don't, but I do sty the sane time. Ms.Trent I want you very badly, but I'm leading you down a dark path." He looked at her. He pondered his thoughts for a moment. "Are you sure you want to be here Abigail?" He questioned her for a final time.

Abigail sat there, his words cut through the air like diamond do to glass. Her inner goddess shook her head frantically. Abigails heart pounded hard against her chest. "I am sure." She replied as she picked up her wine glass and took the last sip from it. Biting her lower lip she set the glass down, her face flushing at his 'wanting her' comment.

He looked at her, confounded by her want to be with him. He watched her bite her lip and he broke. He had to have her. He downed his wine and watched her down hers. "Come, I want you and you're biting your lip and I want to." He started pulling her toward his room.

Taking his hand, her eyes widened. Was she really going to do this... now?? She followed him as he led her through the oversized loft. Her stomach felt as if it was on fire, and felt flustered. As they entered his room, it hosted a large bed. A bed with four posts but no hanging material from the top, a single dresser and a view. The view made her speechless, her mouth drying as she looked at him.

"Abigail, tonight I'm going to make love to you. This isn't something I do normally. I fuck. Hard. But this is merely a means to an end that I want, and hopefully you do too. " He spoke to her carefully. He pulled her to his bed and and unbuttoned her shirt exposing her bra. He started at her lips and gently kissed them. He trailed his lips down along her jaw like planting more feather like kisses. Following his trail he made way down her sternum to her stomach before swirling his tongue around her navel. He felt her moans more than he heard them. He unbuttoned her pants and pulled then down as he kissed her left hip vibe and then tasked his lips across her midsection to her right one. As he removed her pants he ran his nose up the apex of her legs and breathed deep.

"You. Smell. Heavenly. Abigail." He said with a whisper

As he pulled her to his bed, his words were faint as her breath staggered. He was unbottening her shirt, kissing her skin. The touch of his lips trailing over her neck, sternum caused a soft moans to escape her throat through parted lips. Gasping as his tongue swirled her navel, her hands resting on his shoulders for balance. Watching as he moved her eyes widening as he nose rubbed against her moistened panties. She couldn't speak, her thoughts focused on his touch. Stepping as he pulled the pants from her ankles. What could she say, her body was screamng for more. Her breathing was staggered as stood before him in only her bra and panties, moving her hands she tried to cover her upper half.

"Uh, uh. We won't be having any of that Abigail. You're a beautiful woman, and you could make a burlap sack look great. Never be ashamed of your beauty, and don't hold your head down." He spoke to her as she started to cover her breasts. He got off his knees and stood up to her. He used his hands to tangle inside her hard for a firm grip as he slid his tongue inside her mouth. He kissed as passionately as he could. Biting her lip and gently tugging he broke the kiss.

He used his free hand to flip the cup of her bra over exposing her nipple. He untangled his hand and did the other as he locked his lips around her voluptuous breast. Again he felt a moan escape from her lips and began pinching her right nipple with his finger , and grazing the left with his teeth. He then repeated the process on her right nipple.

Abigail slowly dropped her arms, gasping as her hands slid into her hair. His lips capturing hers, their tongues wresting inside their mouths. Moaning as he bit her lip and pulled, biting it herself as he pulled away. Abigails body quivered as he flipped the cups on her bra, his mouth finding her nipple. "Ahh!" She moaned as he pinched and swapped the process to the other.

Panting her hands gripped onto his shoulders as her legs began she shake. . It felt to good, the crevasse between her thighs throbbed and moistened with each touch. As his mouth continued to nip and suck er head fell back, her eyes closing shut. " This is to much." She moaned

" You're a very responsive girl Ms.Trent. I like that." He began pulling as punch her nipples and he could see it was driving her over the edge. "He started sucking harder and he slid a hand down to her panties now drenched in her juices. He ran his finger along her slit on the outside of her panties and circled her clit through the fabric. After a minutes he felt her tense and her body started shaking as she exploded into an orgasm.

Abigail bit her lower lip as he sucked harder. He was driving her body insane, a soft gasping noise could be hear as his hand rubbed the outside of her panties. As he rubbed, she could tell they were soaked, it did not take long until her insides clenched and called out his name as her insides continued to pulsate. Her face flushed as she realized she just had her first orgasm and he had hardly touched her. Her fingers dug into his shoulders, panting she finally looked up and say his eyes gazing at her, filled with want and perhaps even lust mixed in.

"Very responsive indeed. I'll have to teach you to control that." He said more to himself than her. He kissed her again and unhooked her bra. He pushed her back slightly and let her fall to the bed before removing her panties. He grabbed a condom from the bed side table. "I assume you're not on the pill." He spoke to her. She shook her head. "I'm going to fuck you now Ms.Trent." He tore open and rolled the condom into his engorged member. He saw her eyes widen and he chucked. "You expand to my lovely Abigail." He got in top of her and spread her legs. He placed his penis at her opening and said "this will hurt a little." He thrusts inside of her feeling her hymen tear.

After he kissed her she willingly fell to thebed. Using her heels she pushed farther up onto the bed. Watching him retrieve the condoms she squeezed her legs closed watching him roll one on. Of course she was not on the pill, she had no reason to be at this point. Seeing the size of if her momentarily stopped breathing. Hesitantly her legs spread as he pushed them apart. "Ah" she screamed out as he pushed inside of her. Her hands gripping onto the blanket beneath them. Her body tensing around him, her breathing faltered as she bit down on her lower lip. It hurt, it felt as if he was ripping her from the inside out.

"Are you okay he asked? Can I move further?" He questioned as the tightness in her face relaxed. She nodded and he slowly penetrated her until he was completely inside her. He pulled out and he heard her wince before he plunged back inside. "You're so tight baby." He leaned down and took one if her breast back into his mouth and nibbled on her nipples. He eased back in slowly picking up his pace until he was pounding her swollen vagina. He could hear her moans of both pain and pleasure.

Her body tensed, after a few moments she relaxed slightly and nodded answering his question. He started off slowly allowing her to get used to the feeling before his pace picked up. His mouth found her breasts again and she moaned out, this was not what she thought it would feel like. Her body quivered as her hips began to move in rhythm with his. Her hands still gripping the duvet beneath them she cried out as her body came again in another orgasm.

He felt her orgasm as her wks clamored down on his member sending him over the edge. He cured out hee babe as he emptied himself inside her. He fell beside her panting as he cane down from his climax. "You felt amazing Abbi." He spoke to her while staring at the ceiling. He heard her mumble "thanks" and looked over to find she was on the brink of passing out. He closed his eyes and let the euphoric feeling wash over him.

Feeling his climax as she herself did she felt exhausted. Abigail did not realize that this was so tiring on the body. Wincing as he pulled out, she rolled to her side to face him. Hearing his compliment she mumbled "Thanks." Unsure what she should say, her eye lids felt heavy as her eyes fluttered shut. Abigail passed out, her body still tense from the love making.

Abigail awoke, it was bright inside the room. Confused she rubbed her eyes, looking around to see she was still it Dwights bedroom. Recalling the event of last night she flushed but didn't see him.

Dwight awoke from his nightmares and left her to sleep. He decided to handle some paperwork whilst he waited for her to wake, and to take his mind off of his dreams. The sun was beginning to peek from behind the clouds and light began pouring through his Windows. After handling the Swanson case he when to his piano and began to play to pass the time. It wasn't long before he realized someone was standing beside him. He turn to see her staying at him. "Good morning Ms.Trent, sleep well?" He asked.

Noticing her clothes folded and on a chair in the corner, she quickly dressed. Her body was sore and ached. Slipping into her shoes she slipped her hair into a messy bun. Hearing the music, she arched a brow. Oh yes! The piano. she recalled seeing the night before. Walking quietly she made her way down the long hall and stood for a moment. Dwight sat playing the soft, yet sad melody. Making her way across the room she stood quietly listening. When he stopped and turned towards her she smiled "Yes I did Mr.Smith." She relied. "I hope I am not disturbing you."

Dwight Smith was a confusing man, going from all Buisness to casual in less than five minutes at times. His statment a 'fucking hard' yet he was soft and gentle last night. A gentleman in the office and dinner, but he had his 'playroom'. Abigail flushed rememberinf last night. She wasn't sure what to say or how to act, this was her first time ever being with a man, let alone staying over at a mans house.

" Great, are you hungry? You must have worked up an appetite." He got up to go and retrieve something for breakfast. "And no Ms.Trent, you didn't disturb me." He grabbed eggs and bacon, then he looked up to her "pancakes sound good?" With a nod he resumed preparing breakfast. "Are you feeling sore Ms.Trent?" He licked his lips as he asked. Something about her made his cock twitch in his pants.

She walked over to him and he felt her behind him.

Abigail smiled. "A little yeah." She replied. Watching him go out into the kitchen, she followed he and sat on a barstool. " It sounded lovley." She stated. As she adjusted on the stool she sighed. "A bit sore, not bad though. I figured it be worse." She stated watching him intently as he made their breakfast.

"Good," he took the pancakes off the stovetop and art then on a plate. Breakfast was done and he turned around and sat beside her. "Dig in Ms.Trent. Do you have any questions or anything?" He wanted to make sure she was fully satisfied. "I'm going to have to train you to control yourself as well. You were very responsive last night. Now that isn't a bad thing, but as you've seen I like the dominance of it. So have you thought about the arrangement?" He asked quietly. He ate his breakfast as he responded.

She slowly picked at her food. Abigail had not thought they would discuss it, but then again why wouldn't they? Without looking at him "I would rather look over the 'contract' before I make my decsion. " she had never thought her first relationship would be like this, she had always pictured flowers and romance. Not a purple room of punishment.

"I can under-" His front door burst open and he heard Steven speaking to someone. "Mrs.Smith he's with someone. " "You will not keep me away from my son Steven"

" Shit it's my mother." He ran to his room to grab a shirt and put on a decent pair of pants. When he was dressed he came back out and saw his mother on the couch. "Hi mom, what's brings you by?" "I heard you were in the area and I have seen you in ages." "I know, and I'm sorry. But next time could you call? Also, I have someone I want you to meet mom." He looked beyond him and called for Abigail to come from the kitchen.

Abigails mouth dropped open. His mom?? watching as he scurried out of the room and vanished. Sitting there, Completley loss of appetite she slid her plate away. Listening to the commotion and conversation. Waiting she heard her name. Oh no.. she grumbled as she slowly slid off her stool and walked through the doorway. Her eyes glaring at him. This was not how she had pictured her morning going. "Dwight." She smiled and looked at the woman. Dressed in clothes that must have cost a fortune. "Ma'am"

"Mom this is Abigail Trent. Abigail this is my mother Dr.Smith. Mom I'm taking Abigail home in a few minutes, was there something you needed?" He asked curious. "No dear I just wanted to see you, you never visit anymore." "I'm sorry mom, I'll try to get up there next weekend alright?" "Wonderful dear" she responded. "Feel free to come with him Abigail. I'm sure the rest of the family would love to meet you." She leaned her cheek to Dwight and he kissed it. His mother was careful not to touch him.

Back
Top Bottom