The faces of Mr. Smith (Anzekoni x VioletRose)

"If you roll your eyes at me again Ms.Trent, I'm going to spam you and then fuck you. Hard." He spoke with a twang of anger in his voice "If you wanted to reschedule then you could have responded to me. You simply didn't say anything, do you know how sacred I was?" As he spoke his voice got lower until his last words were nothing more than a whisper. He grabbed his body wash and placed a generous amount in his hands "lean forward Abbi, I want to wash your back." He spoke gently to her and as she leaned up he began to rub the body wash onto her back and found that her couldn't keep his hands from exploring.

"Well, I was busy." She commented as she started to roll her eyes but stopped at his next coment. Abogai leaned forward, allowing access to her back. As his handing began massaging the soap into her skin her body relaxed. "I am soposed to be washing, not letting you explore." She whispered feeling his hands start to slide up her sides. "Besides, you don't control what I do, or when I do it. I have yet to sign anythng."

"This is true, but you scared me Abigail. Had you given me one response I could have easily rescheduled. I thought you had seen me for the monster I was and decided you wanted nothing to do with me." He spoke as his hands ran up her sides and found her breast. He began to kneed them as he worked in the body wash. "I've wanted you since you walked into my office Ms.Trent. And I can't say I want to let you go." He geeky her body shudder.

"Well for some reason I do not see you as a monster." She whispered, her head tipped back as his hands caressed her chest. "This is not fair, I can't think when your doing that." She said with a heavy sigh. As he continued to knead her breasts working in the body wash she moaned. "Then don't Mr.Smith." Turning so she lean her back against the side of the tub, giving him better access. Water splashed out over the edges slightly.

"Then say yes Ms.Trent. and I won't have to leave you alone." He pulled at her nipples and leaned in to kiss her neck. "Your smell is so intoxicating Ms.Trent." He kissed her neck and then bit softly at first. He started biting harder and her heard her gasp. "Like a little pain with that pleasure?" He asked in a voice that oozed lust.

"We have concerns that have to be discussed first." She replied. His lips against her neck caused her to quiver under his touch, her mind focused of his hands at work she gasped. He had bit down on her neck harder. "I think I might Mr.Smith." She replied, tilting her head to give him more access to it. As he continued to nibble at her neck she could smell his cologn, it was intoxicating. "You don't play fair." She whimpered, wanting more than what he was currently offering.

"If you had been here when I asked the concerns would have been handed Ms.Trent" he growled at her. He worked his hands down to her sex , even in the water he could feel her wetness. He slipped two fingers inside and felt her clamp down on his fingers. He chuckled "naughty girl." He breathed in to her neck. He chucked her cut with his thumb and picked her nipples with his free hand .

"Well, we could still discuss them." She murmered. As his hand slid down her body towards her sex she closed her legs, knees clamped together but his hand had already gotten there. As his thumb rubbed against her clit she moaned. She realized there would be no discussion tonight. Her head dropped back as he slipped his fingers inside of her. "Dwight please." She begged, as he pinched her nipples and fucked her with his fingers.

"Are you close baby?" He asked in her ear. "Do you want to come for me?" He started massaging her insides as his fingers curled up inside her. He switched nipples and started to kiss down her back taking in her scent.

Without speaking she nodded, his fingers drawing her closer and closer to the edge. Her hips moving slightly to keep pace with his fingers. Felling him shift, she groaned as she felt his lips kissing her skin softly. Unable to hold back, her insides exploded as her juices leaked into the hot water of the tub.

"Naughty girl, did i say you could cum?" He asked with a growl. "You better learn to control that." He revived his hands from her and went to get a towel. He cane back to find her still in the bath tub. "Get up." He wrapped the towel around her and went to his room. "Dry off Ms.Trent. I don't want my bed wet. Now what's your concerns?" He asked leaning down into his bed.

"No, but I couldn't help it." She groaned as he pulled his hands away. I can growl right back she thought to herself as he came back with a towel. Standing and grabbing the towel she dried her body off slowly. Wrapping the towel around her self she followed him into his room. Yawning she stood before him. "I don't remember, I don't have the list." She murmered. Drinking had been fun, but now that she was out of the tub she felt tired.

"Bring me that list tomorrow at 8 o'clock precisely. Is that understood?" He took her towel from her and threw it across the room.He looked at her flawless body and ran his tongue across his lips. "You look gorgeous Ms.Trent. I'm going to give you a choice. If you want to sleep then get in the bed. If not, stay where you are." He eyed her add he spoke, watching her think.

"Would that be morning or evening Mr.Smith?"She questioned, trying to ignore the fact he removed her towel. The apex between her thighs came to life watching his tounge glide across his lips as he stood there gazing upon her. Sleeo was not something she was thinking about at the moment. She slowly moved towards him and stood directly in front of him. "I choose the second option."

"Get back over there Abigail. I said to either get it bed to sleep, or stay where you were standing. That's twice you've defied me tonight Ms.Trent. the third time, you will be punished." He spoke carefully.was she trying to defy him? He got up and walked behind her belle shoving his fingers into her hair pulling her head back. "I don't like disobedience Ms.Trent." with that he smacked her ass, hard. "You'll learn to listen the first time. Now the question is what should I do with my little pet tonight." He pondered for a moment. "Have you any ideas Ms.Trent?" He asked smiling into the back of her head.

Abigail watched him sitting there, perhaps she was purposely disobeying her or maybe she thought this whole thing was a game. Crossing her arms she took a few steps back to where she was originally standing. As he stood and walked around her she screamed as he grabbed her hair and pulled it back. Gazing up at the ceiling of his bedroom she groaned. He had a good grip on her hair, and it actually hurt. Jerking as his hand crashed against her bare ass causing it to heat up and sting she tried to shake her head no. When the failed she spoke. "No I don't Mr.Smith, and as I recall I have only disobeyed you once tonight."

"I didn't give you permission to cum. That is disobedience in my book. From now on you ask to cum is that clear? You. Are. Mine. Ms.Trent. Don't forget it." He spoke each word clearly for her. He let go of her hair and walked back to the bed and say down. "Ms.Trent the safe word for tonight is red do you understand?" He saw her nod and continued with one single word.He closed his eyes and called his breathing before soaking. "Come"

Abigail wanted to say something, but instead she bit her lower lip. Safe Word?...Why would I need a safe word?? she thought to herself as she obeyed his command. She slowly walked over to the bed, watching him for any moment. As she stood there she couldn't keep quiet any longer. "I wasn't aware I couldn't cum...Sir"

"You are now, you pleasure is mine Ms.Trent. only mine." He watched as she stood there and he told her to turn around. He tied her hands together with a tie that was lying on his nightstand. "Face me, now." As she turned her breast caught his eye. He grabbed one of her nipples pulling down until she was on her knees in from of him. "Abigail you are going to please me now. With your teeth you will unzip my pants and take out my cock. But if I feel your teeth touch my cock, you will be punished." He spoke to her in a very husky tone.

Abigail felt her hands being tied, fighting the restraints she turned as he was instructed. Without arguing with him she groaned as he pulled on her nipple she fell to her knees trying to evade the pain. Looking up at him her eyes widened. He wanted her to pleasure him, something she had never done before. Deciding to take the challenge, she carefully pulled the zipper down and managed to free his erection from his boxers. As he popped of out his pants, her eyes shifted to his.

Again fighting with the restrain and failing her mouth carefully slid over the head of his shaft. Her tongue massaging the tip as she wrapped her lips around her teeth allowing easier sliding. She continued to massage his shaft with her tongue as he slid in and out of her mouth.

Dwight grabbed her by the hair and pulled back. "Did. I. Say. To. Suck. My. Cock?" He asked her roughly. "You're lucky you're inexperienced. Because that would have been the third time you've disobeyed me. But you don't know that you ask before you do Ms.Trent." he let her head go and he watched as she sat waiting for his command. He licked his lips again, setting her this way made his cock twitch. "Now. You're going to lick my aghast up and down. And you will not look me in my eyes anymore tonight Ms.Trent. I will tell you when to take me into your mouth."

Gasping as he grabbed her hair and pulled once again, grinding her teeth trying not to speak up. She sat there waiting for instruction. Can I really do this?? she thought to herself as her eyes lowered. Listing to his instruction she hesitated, but did as she was told. Her tongue slid up and down her shaft, her eyes shut. Trying not to open her eyes knowing if she did, she would be facing up at him. Even though she felt uncertain about this her inner goddes was enjoying herself more than any other time.

"Good girl, you learn quickly." He said smiling. "Wrap those pretty lips around my cock baby." He leaned back and let his cock full her mouth. His locked his fingers info her hair and started forcing her head down further with each stroke of her throat. "Fuck Abigail, do you have a gag reflex?"

Grinning at his approval she did what she was told. Curling her lips around her teeth she slowly let his cock slide into her mouth as his hand controled Her movments. Surprised that it slid down her throat with ease, confirming she didn't have a gag reflex. Grinning at the thought of Serenity finding out. Her tongue massaged his shaft as she contniued.

"Fuck baby." He moaned. He felt his climax coming and warned her. "Baby I'm gonna cum if you don't stop." He felt her speed up and it took him by surprise. "Jesus Christ Abigail. You're fucking tongue feels wonderful. You sure you have never done this?"

Back
Top Bottom