The faces of Mr. Smith (Anzekoni x VioletRose)

Hearing his moans and his approving comments she continued. As she continued, she felt his shaft throbbing until she felt the warmth of his cum fill her mouth. Once he was finished she pulled away licking the corners of her mouth before grinning to herself. Her eyes focused on her knees.

"You look so lovely with my cum in your mouth baby." He pulled her head up by her hair bringing hee eyes to his. "I'm going to fuck you Ms.Trent, this is for my pleasure not yours, remember that because if you cum I will spank you, hard." He grabbed his condom and typed it open as he pulled her into the bed. "Face down ass up Ms.Trent. " she obeyed and he placed his cock at her entrance and waited a second. In one quick thrust he was buried inside her. He heard a guttural moan escape from her and he began to fuck her body.

Groaning as he pulled her up by her hair once again to face him. Listening, she obeyed praying she could control her body and not release. Getting onto the bed, she positioned herself the way he said. Tensing as she felt him place his shaft against her opening, grunting as his thrusted into her. Abigail pulled against the tie that still restrained her arms behind her back. As his thrusting continued, her groans grew louder. Her insides tightened, "please." She begged feeling herself growing closer.

"Remember Abigail, don't cum. This is for my pleasure not yours." He hissed through his teeth. He picked up his pace feeling his orgasm building. He came with her name on his lips. "Good job Abigail. You're learning." He praised her quietly. He got off of her and untied the binding before wrapping her in his arms. They laid there for awhile before he stood up putting his clothes on. "Ms.Trent my mother is throwing a party, would you like to accompany me?" He asked very quietly.

It took Abigail more will power than she even realized she had to restrain herseld from releasing and overtaken from the pleasure she so dearly wanted. As his orgasm filled her, she clung on to the blanket for dear life pleading with her inner goddes to behave just once. Although her apex screamed and begged for release she willining laid limp in his embrace as the restrainds vanished. Moving her arms only slightly to ease the stiffness.

Listening to his breathing creeping back down to normal in the silence of the room, she let her eyes start to flutter shut. Just as she was dozing off to sleep his questioned made her shift slightly as he stood. "Could be fun Mr.Smith." she replied as she drifted off into a deep sleep. Realizing that perhaps a personal trainer would be a good thing, especially if she wanted to keep up with this man.

Dwight's dreams were his biggest hauntings. Pictures of his past kept coming back time after time. He was in his room as he heard his mother coming up the stairs. He could here the heavy thuds. Uh oh, he was in trouble again. Mommy would hit him with the black thing again. He could hear her calling his name softly. It made him want to open the door, but he knew what would happen. As she got closer to the door her voice raise until she was screaming. "Open this fucking door Dwight, open it right fucking now." He hurried to a corner in his room trying to become so small she could not see him. Finally for burst open and he saw her coming toward him, black thing of pain raised. "There you are you little shit." The second she hit him he woke up to Abigail calling his name.

"Babe...Babe wake up..." Abigail insisted as she shook his shoulder. "Its alright, your okay." she whispered, wiping a drop of sweat from his brow. "Its okay." she repeated. Looking in his eyes, she saw a mixture and pain. "Tell me." she said quietly, unsure if he would or not.

He realized where he was and quickly sat up checking the time. It was 3:30 in the morning, he looked over to find Abigail still staring at him. "It's nothing" he said as he pulled her to him. Her rested his head against her breast, listening to her heart beat. "Go back to bed."

He woke up at 8 and gently slid out of bed careful but to wake her up. He showered and dressed for work finding his trademark grey suit. He walked to Abigail's sleeping body and kissed her forehead. He slid out of the room to see Meagan, who was his maid, finishing making breakfast. "Thank you" he spoke as he sat down. He sat in silence as he ate quickly and left for work.

Back
Top Bottom