Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unearthly Lust (DonVoltonus and AndNich123)

"Thank you," she told him leaning into him. She rested her head upon his body. "I feel like I'm sharing something with you, and I'm more at ease when you're there."

She rubbed her belly slowly. "Is it safe for the egg? All of this sex and dying? I wouldn't want to hurt my baby. I mean....your baby."

"Am I the only one here? Have you taken other girls from earth as well? Are they your pets too?" A hint of jealousy in her voice.

He chuckled. ''A few, most fought too much and were disposed off. I have one alien girl, she's quite kind, you'd like her, if she were here. She's at my main facility, about three more earth days flight.''

"Disposed off? Did you....kill them or just send them back home?" She snuggled closer to him. "Are we going to the main facility?"

''Used them for experiment...my other pet is the result of one. We are heading to the main facility, where my ful collection of beasts awaits.''

"So there will be more," a hitch of excitement in her voice as she grinned at him. "I'd like that. More. I mean I'd like more....now. If you don't mind that is."

"I need more. I want more. Can I feel more? Can I have more? I....I....have to have it. I can't explain it. Like you said," she grins. "It's addictive."

He helped her stand, leading her down the hall. ''Tell me pet. how would you like to deal death as well as you recieve it?''

She held on to him as they walked down the hall. "I don't understand," she questioned. "Do you mean kill something? I don't want to kill anyone. I just want the pleasure to keep coming. So I can too," she blushed.

''Alright pet, just the sweetest breeding whore.'' He smirked, leading her to a cavelike room. ''I thought you'd enjoy a larger endowment this time.''

She loved hearing those words coming from him. Entering the next room, she carefully followed behind him. "A larger endowment?" Again there was an excitement in her voice. "Is he....dangerous? Will he be....rough with me?"

''Very likely, yes. He'll likely gut you once he's had his fill.'' He smirked, brushing her hair from her face.

''That would work quite well for him, yes.'' He smiled, taking a seat a bit farther back this time.

She sank down to her knees in a seductive manner while her gaze burned into him. It was almost a sensual act, like a striptease, for him. Her knees were far apart, and she arched her back low presenting herself for him. "I'm ready Sarovir."

He pressed a button on the chair, releasing the beast. A massive creature lumbered in, eight feet tall and built like a gorilla. His body was covered in deep red scales, a sheet of darker red spikes adorning his back. His head was that of a dragon, with massive golden ram's horns, and each thick arm ended in three sharp golden claws. A tail slammed the ground behind him in excitement, ending in a mace-like tip that cracked the stone where it hit. From a slid on his underbelly slid a massive shaft, deep pulsing red, eighteen inches of throbbing length, covered in more vicious looking barbs, drooling out metallic precum.

''Before you fear for our young dear, bear in mind the female mates him face to face, so he'll be looking for the higher hole.''

She kept her eyes on him not wanting to look at the beast that she could hear approaching. His tail smacked the ground, and she closed her eyes in shock. "I....understand." Droplets of his precum landed on her ass, and her breathing hitched. "He's....close. Isn't he?"

The beast gripped her hips, cold golden claws against her belly. He thrust roughly into her ass, but of couse only pleasure would reach her as he thrust his length deep inside.

She groaned slumping down to the ground resting her face against the cold, hard surface. Her elbows high in the air, she felt the sharpness of his claws as they scratched at her flesh. "My....first....time," she blurted out. "In....the....ass! Feels so good!" Her ass hugged his member tightly trying to milk him.

Back
Top Bottom