Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unearthly Lust (DonVoltonus and AndNich123)

The beast growled in pleasure, drool dripping onto her back as it thrust deeper inside. The barbs tugged at her walls, causing tiny sparks of pleasure where they caught the soft flesh.

She groaned her eyes locked to him. The sensation the barbs created grew stronger as he filled her. Her mouth moved in an attempt to speak, but, at first, nothing came out. A low growl came from her throat. "This is so incredible."

"Being bred by a feral is a very different experience. No love, no conversation, just unbridled pursuit of pleasure and reproduction.'' The beast thrust to his hilt, just barely brushing her cervix.

She felt him deep inside. His words rang true. There was no love, no care, no gentle nature about what this beast was doing to her. His barbs scratched at her walls, and she purred. "Would he understand if I spoke to him?"

''Probably, not sure he'll listen while he's rutting, but you can try.'' He chuckled, watching the beast thrust faster into her, sharp tail trailing over her chest.

She watched his tail as it seemed to be tracing over her chest. A smile melted across her face. "That's it....beast." With every thrusts, a loudly audible sound came from her mouth as he seemed to be pushing further and further. "More..beast..more..keep..going."

He growled a response, thrusting harder, his forelegs gripping her hips. His tail pressed harder, leaving small, pleasurable cuts across her flesh.

Soft cries filled the room with each slice of his tail. Marks of affirmation that he did indeed understand. Her clit swollen, ready to orgasm, her body under the control of the creature that was violating her. Her walls heated up as he worked her harder. "Yes....BEAST!"

He thrust deep with a screeching howl, pouring bubling yellow seed deeplu into her womb. He drove his tail into her belly, just beneath her ribcage, spearing her heart.

Her face warmed as he pushed deeper inside her than ever before. His warm seed filling her, painted her womb, soothed her. The sensation was direct and sharp. She eyed Sarovir. "What....did....he do?" She could feel his seed dripping from her, and her own nectar joined his.

Her body trembled as she looked down seeing her blood flow. She wanted to touch his tail as it was impaled into her skin, but she couldn't. "I'm....dying."

She struggled to breathe as her blood gurgled out with each beat of her fading heart. A warmth rushed between her legs as her body continued to explode in pleasure. Her arms began to buckle trying to support her. "Is....he....done? Leaving? Can't....stay....up."

Her eyes looked heavy as she looked up at him with a weak smile. She collapsed down, her face resting on the floor. She took a few more shallow breaths, and her body rose and fell slowly with each one. The room grew dim, and the feelings her body was experienced began to fade. She stilled with her eyes still open.

The beast pulled out and he collected the seed, carrying her to another room. She would awaken in a tank of strange blue slime. She seemed able to breathe the goo, which quickly was draining from the tank. When it was gone, the tank opened and Sarovir entered with a towel. ''Alright, cough the last of it from your lungs dear, welcome back to the living.'' The only remnant of her death was a scar below her ribs.

She coughed hard lifting from the table slightly. Her fingers traced over the scar the beast had left her with. It all seemed like a dream, dying and the blue slim, but here she was. Shivering she whispered, "how did you do that?"

''A restorative brew, replicates the damaged tissue, some issues with the skin though, hence the scarring. That will be fixed next time though.''

"Next time," she asked shocked her voice rising. "You mean I gotta do that again? Are these things going to kill me every single time?"

"It scares me," she admitted, "but I liked feeling his body inside mine. Not just when he gave me his seed, but I mean....his tail. For a few seconds, it was like we were joined, connected in a different way other than sex. Silly right?"

''Not at all. No other form of contact gives the feeling of that, nor the feeling of another taking your life.''

"I felt like I was....giving myself over to him. Letting him take me. Like when you do it," she said reaching for him.

Back
Top Bottom