Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unearthly Lust (DonVoltonus and AndNich123)

''Maybe just a dulling then? Convert about half your pain to pleasure then.'' He easily pushed his length into her womb.

She pulled on her restraints lifting her head. "I wanna feel. I wanna touch my belly. It feels so weird but so good." The last word was drawn out in a deep breath as she growled surprising herself.

He let on hand free of her restraints. ''You were chosen because you had something dormant buried in your mind. A deeply seated and curious desire for pleasure and pain.''

"Yes. Pleasure. Pain." Her mind numb and clouded to her surroundings now. All she was aware of was him. She felt him in her belly, and she rested her hand there smiling in approval.

He began to thrust, in and out of her womb, smoothly curling inside her. ''Even now, the curiousity wells up. You want to see where these unearthly pleasure and experiences lead.''

The feeling was unlike anything she had ever felt before. Her cervix ached from the invasion as his member scratched at the walls of her womb. She panted looking only at the light hanging above her head. “Yes. You’re right. Show me….where it all leads.”

He thrust faster, his slick lubrication coating every inch of her walls. ''This is your destiny, my pet. You'll enjoy this new life greatly if you give yourself over to it.''

Though he was not human, his body still drew the same reaction from hers’. She was trembling heading towards her orgasm. This was the first time her body had been taken, opened up by a male, and she relented. She smiled as he called her pet. She liked the way it made her feel. “Yes. I….give myself….to you.”

''Good girl. I give you fufillment in return.'' He thrust deeply inside of her, flooding her womb with cold, clear amethyst cum. ''Your first step into your new life.''

The cold liquid flooded her insides distending her belly. She could feel the chill on her skin as her hand rested on her belly. She shivered as the icy substance filled her to capacity. “Yes. Thank you.” A soft giggle escaped her lips as she asked, “what do I call you? What happens next? Will you release the cuffs now?”

''You may call me Sarovir.'' He released her from the table. ''Now we will let you have a moments rest, if you need it.''

“Yes….Sarovir. I feel so….tired. Blanket..please. So..cold.” He had taken her and filled her and now her body was relaxed and chilled. She thought about fighting back and trying to find a way out, but for now she was too tired. Her hand grazed his body as he stood close. “Slimy. Cold. Millions of girls down there, and you picked me. No one else was compatiable?”

''Many were, but only you had that seed of curiousity. I desired an assistant, not a mindless slut.'' He wrapped a coat around her shoulders.

“Seed of curiosity,” she grinned. “Speaking of seed, that’s what this is,” she asked patting her belly still protruding from the excessive amount he bathed her insides with. “You took my innocence. Am I pregnant now?” Her inquisitive and child like nature shinning through as she questioned him wrapped in the warmth of his coat.

''You'll lay an egg within the next twelve hours or so. Learn to expect fairly swift pregnancy out here.'' He chuckled. ''Most beasts gestate for a week at most, typically days.''

"Egg? Beasts? As in more than one? Wait. I thought it was just you." Panic rose in her voice as she was unsteady moving away from him. "No. I won't do it. Take this egg out of me. I won't do it," she began to shout. "Take me home!" She turned pushing open a door gazing down a long hallway.

He grabbed her gently by the shoulder. ''Relax my pet, you'll understand soon. For now, there is no use or purpose in fleeing. You cannot leave this ship.''

"Ship? Can't you just beam me back or something? At the very least, tell me I will only carry your egg....eggs? How many do you need? Can I go home after I'm finished?" She wiggled free from his grasp and gazed at him with questioning expression.

''You'll carry what I ask of you, this is to be your new life. You seemed so eager to learn earlier my pet.''

"Well. I thought it was only you, and....and....it must have been the table or something you gave me maybe. I don't know. It all felt so.so.good." She gazed around the room as if she would find something within to help her. "I am to carry babies for other creatures too?"

''Sometimes, mostly just collecting seed though. All those matings will feel just as good, or even better, than what I just did to you.''

"I can't imagine that," she told him. "I can't push an egg out of me though." She looked at her still swollen belly. "How is something like that going to fit out of that," she gestured between her legs.

''You're still quite full of cum, the egg will only be the size of a small melon. And trust me, exploring sex with the creatures here will be enlightening.''

"A melon," she squeaked leaning against a wall. "Just a melon. You say that so casually. Like a watermelon or a cantaloupe?" She rubbed her eyes feeling very tired. "Can you show me where I can sleep?"

''Cantalope.'' He led her to a small, plain bedroom. ''Here. I'll return for you in the morning.''

Back
Top Bottom