Lies hiding Truth (moon/lady)

“It is.”Tony smiled a little as they watched. Fidgeting a little even as he nuzzled his head against the other’s hand, sighing quietly. “Got something for you. Hold on.”Tony said before leaning over the edge of the bed to retrieve the box and holding it out to the other, the beautifully crafted collar, instead of a solid band of metal or leather, was a seamless entwining of both, the metal links seamlessly moving into the soft leather. Along with the slightly gleaming black ring nestled in velvet with it.

Steve smiled a little as he felt the other fidget and twitch. he knew better than to ask though, Tony would tell him only when Tony was ready. trying to talk about it before then would only make Tony fuss and fidget and remain silent for even longer. he knew his lover quite well by now, and what he didn't know Jarvis filled in for him. "alright." Steve agreed, eager to see the surprise Tony had in store. Tony almost always had the best surprises, provided he wasn't manic.... or drunk. "Tony... it's gorgeous!" Steve breathed, eyes wide as he took it and stroked the firm leather and smooth metal and soft velvet, eyes taking in each and every detail, mouth dry as he looked up at Tony. "may i?" he asked, fingers shaking as he gently slid the collar around the others neck and slid the buckle home, pupils blown wide. "now your officially mine." he whispered, stroking Tony's neck. "you belong to me now and no one can take you away." he promised, kissing the skin right where it met collar. "your so gorgeous Tony." he admitted. "so gorgeous." he nuzzled the slender neck and then pulled away. "do you want to wear it only in private, only in the tower, or always?" he asked, willing to let Tony decide, since he had more of a life to protect.

Tony smiled a little amused that steve was simply letting him do things in his own time. His lover had grown quite good at figuring out when to leave him alone. “Thanks. Took awhile to figure out the exact perfect thing.”Tony muttered smiling slightly shivering as the other buckled it into place, eyes falling closed as he nodded.”please.”he muttered shivering ashe felt it against his skin.”I am. Always.”He muttered moaning quietly as steve kissed his neck, nearly purring as he was nuzzled. “Always.”He muttered before nudging him again. “There’s something in there for you to.”He muttered blushing as he held out the ring box, the man’s ring perfect for the captain’s hand, silver and charred, it looked fire touched, and it was, definitely a story behind it’s creation.

Steve smiled. "it's perfect." he agreed, smiling a little before shuddering at the 'please'. "yes... mine... i should get a tag to attach to this that say 'property of Steven Rogers." he mumbled, nipping at Tony's neck around the leather because he couldn't help himself. "you mean this wasn't for me?" he asked, tugging on the collar before blinking at the Ring, startled before looking up at Tony, eyes wide. "did..... did you just propose?" he asked, looking honestly stunned. "god Tony..." he whispered, stroking the Ring and sliding it onto his finger. "it's beautiful." he admitted before yanking the other in for a deep, deep kiss before pulling away to examine the ring again. "how did you make this? clearly it's not from a Jewelry store?" he asked, staring at it because it was impossible not to.

Tony moaned quietly, shivering at the idea of a tag, not able to stop himself as he nodded eagerly, a louder moan escaping as he was nipped and tugged on.”Well, it was, but I have something for you to wear to.”Tony said squirming, looking down, tense and upset, not sure if this was a good reaction or not. “Uh, maybe?I mean, if you want.”Tony said before moaning as he was kissed, flushing as he rested his head on steve’s shoulder, so adorably hiding his face that you were reminded of a kitten as he absently stroked a thumb over the ring as he held steve’s hand. “Well...it is. Sorta. I couldn’t forge it here, you’d see it. So I drew up the plans, gave them the metal....and let rhodey and pepper supervise the jewelers shaping it...”Tony squirmed biting his lip, not sure how the other was going to react to know what caused the bright shots of silver streaking like shooting stars across the fire scarred darker metal.”...that’s parts of your first shield....and the very first iron man suit.....our beginnings, that brought us to this moment.”

Steve smirked. "yeah, definitely getting a tag." he agreed, voice a soft, eager growl. "if i want? Tony. of course i want!" he promised, smirking at how cute Tony was. "sorta?" he asked, lifting an eyebrow before gasping as he realized just how special the Ring really was. "Fuck Tony... you fucking Glorious, Romantic, Genius." he hissed, fingers tangling in Tony's hair and pulling him in for another kiss. "we are going to fuck. for days, and when we just can't fuck anymore we're going to sleep. when we wake up, i am getting you a Tag.... no, i'm making you make one, your stuff is always better than anything i could ever buy. then we are bragging, to everyone ad then we are going to have more sex." he hissed, kissing him again. "Ridiculous how amazing you are." he breathed. "perfect. in. every. way." he murmured in-between kisses.

“Good. I want.”He muttered shivering at the growl, flushing, ducking his head to hide just how pleased he was at the answer.”Good.I was hoping you would.”He said, well, at least that explained at how fidgety and nervous the man had been. “Sorta yes. I designed it here, just couldn’t make it here.”he muttered before groaning as his hair was played with. “Not that romantic.”He whined a little, because despite everything, he was always quick to believe the worst about himself. Groaning at the promise he looked up at the other man.”We are?And you are?”He said sounding happy and eager, squirming before cuddling close as he was kissed, blushing. “...perfect?”He questioned smiling quietly, happy, for the moment his problems forgotten.

"Your so adorable." Steve huffed, amused as he kissed the other again. "most freaking romantic thing ever." he murmured, kissing him again. "god i love you." he murmured.

as he'd promised, they didn't surface for three days. well Steve did. once, before they started to order a ton of food to last them through their 'fuck-a-thon' as Tony dubbed it. he also gathered a lot of water, a lot of juice and everything else he'd need so he wouldn't have to leave the room. Clint checked up on them once, just to make sure they weren't dead and refused to go back in. James on the other hand, was getting very sullen and twitchy, snarling at anyone who spoke to him unless it was Natasha. he was regaining his memories at a rapid pace ad it was pissing him off to a major degree.

“...James?”Tony asked as he walked into the living room, wet hair sticking up in every which way, obviously fresh from the shower and looking tired. Having taken a break for the moment for relaxing, it was obvious the man had been pounded within a inch of his life, since even extremis couldn’t hide the slight limp as he walked in. Looking worried at the man having emerged when jarvis had expressed concern and the AI had realized that tony and steve were taking a break to allow their super powered bodies to catch up and heal. Well, at least in tony’s case. Even with extremis, the marathon had proven that it had some limits, and while he could keep up for days, it wasn’t nearly enough to wear out a super soldier.

James glared at him, cured his lip in a snarl and bared his teeth at Tony, making hi look like a feral wolf about to lunge at your throat. he didn't actually vocalize the snarl, which was better than anyone else in the tower had experienced. James had actually attacked Clint when the man tried to sooth the metal armed super soldier and Grant, knowing better, had taken to hiding his room and only coming out when Jarvis assured him that James was asleep. Steve wasn't bothered at all by all the sex and looked as healthy as ever when he stepped out behind Tony, though he was very wary of James, who was glaring at them both, as if daring them to say something. the memories hurt, so much. there was too much blood, so much pain, his own pain, others pain, pain he'd caused. nightmares and screaming and tears, torture of himself and others, faceless, nameless men dead by his hands and nameless men forcing him to obey and conform and that damn mechanical voice always issuing the orders, making him go onto ice, making them wipe his mind, making them torture him. "Tony... don't make any sudden movements." Steve ordered softly. "he's not stable...."

“He’s remembering more....’Natasha said her features pained as she eased into the room from the kitchen having been getting some food for them, settling on the couch after a moment, making sure james wasn’t going to freak out with her there. “...So I see. James, if this is what happens when you don’t get to cuddle me, I’m sorry.”Tony said, talking because the genius was nearly incapable of shutting up when he was worried.

Steve nodded. "it was bound to happen. he has a lot of stuff to remember." he admitted, looking worried about James who didn't seam to appreciate it, because he snarled viciously at Steve, sounding more like a beast than he did a man. Tony's comment seamed to throw him off kilter though and he blinked a little, his head tilted at Tony before he grabbed Tony's wrist, dragging him over to the couch, sat him down and curled up next to him, feeling better almost instantly. "...well that's interesting." Steve muttered, amused. "he seams to be stabilizing now." he admitted. "we'll have to make sure he gets his cuddles in."

“Yea, 70 years worth.”Natasha muttered looking worried. “Hey-Oh!”Tony yelped as he was dragged onto the touch, for a moment a tangled mess of limbs before he sorted himself out, looking amused as he shifted to get comfortable and relaxed. “...And not just any cuddles. We’ve been cuddling since you two went missing, didn’t help. Wonder what it is about tony...” “I’m amazing. And I’m cuddly.And I’m really happy this couch is as comfortable as it is, otherwise I’d be protesting about it. Comfort is needed right now."Tony whined a little, because while he loved sex and had been okay with it, he was stiff and sore still

Steve nodded. "he does seam the most calm when he's with Tony. it's got to be for a specific reason right?" he wondered, examining the two. "it can't be because Tony looks a bit like Howard because James hated Howard." he admitted, head cocked to the side. James growled when Tony wiggled but slid off just long enough for Tony to get comfortable before he snuggled the other again, much the way he used to cuddle Steve when they where kids when they both needed the comfort, laying on his side, back tucked against the couch, holding Tony tight. "he held me just like that after my mother died." Steve admitted softly. "he'd do it after i got into fights too. he did it after i was refused entrance into the Art school too. and after i failed to enlist." he admitted, shaking his head a little as he leaned down and kissed Tony. "you rest. help James calm down. i'll make lunch. any requests?"

“There has to be. Its cute and amusing,....and no. As unhappy as he is remembering things, it can’t be howard.”Natasha muttered watching them, looking curious as tony and james settled in. “...maybe cause he’s as small as you used to be almost. Maybe to james, he’s remembering you like that...and protecting tony?”she shrugged a little as she realized that they were cuddling the same as steve and james used to. “Kay. Rest sounds good....surprise me.”Tony muttered shrugging, not to picky about food, closing his eyes. Now that he wasn’t having sex, the man was getting sleepy.

he nodded. "it is cute." he agreed, grinning. he didn't mind Tony getting snuggled by James because 1: James and Tony both needed cuddle times desperately. 2: James was one hundred percent straight. 3: Steve loved and trusted them both and knew if they ever DID want to, they would ask Steve first. and 4: they where so freaking adorable together. "oh! you know, you could be right. Tony's still a bit bigger than i was back then, but he's remarkably close to me in height and slenderness before the Serum anyway." he admitted. "it very well could be that he remembers snuggling me, so snuggling Tony is just as good." he agreed, grinning at Nat. "aright, i'll make something nice." he agreed, patting James on the head, the man uttering a short, stilted growl, already half asleep himself.

an hour later and Steve had lunch on. Sauteed back strap with mushrooms, a bright green salad with all kinds of healthy field greens, a side of crispy hand cut fries and a small fruit salad. since James could now eat pretty much anything, Steve didn't bother making a second lunch. he even made an apple pie for dessert. good old fashioned hillbilly food as his friends had used to call it. "Lunch! James, time to wake up. it's time for food." Steve called gently, James grumbling as he sat up, looking much more normal now.

"Indeed."Natasha smiled and much like steve she didn't mind it as they were just good together and she trusted them both,even if her and james weren't currently together she trusted them together."exactly. He might be a little taller but not by much."Natasha said amused as both men grumbled as they settled in to sleep.

"...no. don't wanna. He's my pillow he's not allowed moving."tony ordered sleepily. "You know they're kinda cute like this. To bad he's not lways this adorable."phil snickered as he walked in shaking his head a little in amusement as he watched the two.

Steve smiled a little as he watched them, glancing at her. "you know he's pretty possessive of you." he admitted with a smile. "you and he used to be intimate?" he wondered, glad that James had someone, even if it was only for a while.

"Tony James hasn't eaten in three days, he needs food." Steve explained calmly. "you and he can finish your nap after you've eaten." he ordered with a smile, looking up at Phil. "finally came out of hiding eh? James is calm now." he promised, watching Clint slide out of the vent and do a double take. "Tony's been collared!" he gasped, amazed that Tony would tie himself to Steve like that. "yeah! he proposed too!" Steve admitted, looking utterly delighted, showing Clint his ring. "isn't it gorgeous!?" Steve gushed, beaming at it, Clint cursing. "son of a bitch! i owe James fifty bucks!" he complained, sulking. yup, me too... though, does a collar count as a sex toy?"

Natasha blushed at that, smiling slightly. “We did.”She said smiling a little, please that james was just as possessive of her as she was of him.

“....kay. I could use food to I guess...”Tony muttered sighing quietly. “Hm, yes. Figured since you two broke the sex-athon it was safe to come visit.”Phil smiled a little looking the two over, amused as tony grumbled even as he shuffled to the kitchen to track down his lunch coffee. Pausing in the doorway, shoulders bunching up a little as clint drew attention to his collar, despite having already asked, looking decidedly fidgety and anxious at attention being on him as he disappeared into the kitchen to get his coffee. “It is indeed....well this explains the sex-a thon.”Natasha teased amused as she inspected the ring, tilting her head. “Hm, yes. Especially when these two are the ones using it. Kinky fuckers.”She teased looking at steve, keeping her voice low sensing tony wouldn’t appriciate the teasing.

Steve chuckled. "yes, you probably should eat something other than sweets." he agreed with a chuckle, watching Tony shuffle into the kitchen. "i don't want anyone giving him a hard time about that collar." he growled, eyes raking across the group. "not a word about it except to tell him how awesome he looks got that?!" "sure. he does look pretty awesome." Grant agreed quickly, not about to mess with an overprotective Super soldier. "so me and James tied. sweet." Grant mused, making Clint grimace. "fuck. that means i have to pay out a hundred bucks?" "sure does." "fuck." Clint grumbled, sulking, heading after Tony. "Tony! your man is being mean to me!" Clint complained, pouting at him. "make him be nice to me! you own him now so he has to listen to you." Steve just laughed at that.

“Coffee and sweets. And whatever else you made.”Tony muttered. Natasha smiled slightly refusing to look intimidated by the man before nodding. “He does look pretty awesome.”she agreed glancing towards the kitchen, wondering if there’d ever be a time tony would accept the teasing as simply that, and not a criticism on him personally. “Yes it does. You should know better then to bet.”Phil snickered a little. “...I don’t think that’s how it works.”Tony said blinking stupidly at the assassin holding his coffee, looking vaguely confused at what was happening.

Steve chuckled a little. "i made a full pot." he promised, amused by Ton's constant need for Coffee. "yeah he does." Steve agreed, a goofy little grin on his lips. "i should, but i do it anyway." "at least i don't have to owe you any favors." Clint had finally just taken Grant aside and explained about the stolen money. Grant had been pretty upset, but pleased to find he had enough money to buy anything he wanted for his new Wardrobe and he'd still have enough money leftover to take a runner if he needed to. he had it all in ones, stacked and hidden in various places in his room. "of course that's how it works! works on Phil all the time, watch! "Phil! Grant called me a Slut!" Clit called. Grant paled, took one look at Phil and vanished into the nearest Vent to go hide in his room. "see?" Clint asked, grinning at Tony.

“Good. Coffee is good.”Tony muttered as he settled at the table with his coffee and food. “Hm, owing clint favors is always a bad idea. You end up doing his paperwork or other unpleasant tasks he doesn’t like.”Phil snickered a little. “...Did he really call you a slut?”Tony said looking at clint in amusement. “grant brenton Ward, get back here!”Phil ordered though he sounded vaguely amused to.

"i know." Grant admitted. "i was more worried about being a living target." he admitted. "yes he did. but only because i called him a cowardly whore." Clint admitted with a grin. "Never!" Grant called back. "i'm not coming back out until you all stop threatening my life!" Grant informed them, though he sounded like he was fighting back laughter so Clint didn't feel too bad. "seriously Tony. i'm glad for you." Clint admitted with a smile. "if anyone deserves a happy life and a good lover, it's you." he admitted, clapping Tony gently on the shoulder. "i get to arrange your Stag night." "oh no you don't Barton! my fiance is not turning up on his wedding night tattooed in odd places, half naked and covered in feathers!" Steve informed the man. "shoo! stop corrupting my lover!" he ordered, winking at Tony and giving him a deep kiss before starting to dish out the food, James wolfing down so much food Clint was a bit worried he was going to make himself sick.

“Ahhhh, that makes sense. Stop name calling you two.”Tony said snickering a little. “I wasn’t going to threaten your life. Only maybe maim you a little.”Phil teased, even if he sounded serious, it was obvious that he was just teasing.Tony frowned a little as he looked down, blushing slightly as he leaned into him. Feeling utterly confused with the idea that they were simply accepting that Cap was his. “Good for you tony. You’re okay.”Natasha muttered ruffling the genius’ hair as she realized he was at a loss for words before laughing. “No, you don’t get to plan. I do. James to.Maybe grant.”Natasha smirked. “Tattoos?feathers?”Tony looked up interested even as he was kissed, ignoring the others as they settled in to eat instead of listening to the orders to leave.

Back
Top Bottom