Lies hiding Truth (moon/lady)

Steve chuckled a little. "i did a lot of research because it was one of the ones i was really interested in." he admitted before blinking at Tony his head tilted. "oh you silly thing." he murmured. "Tony i didn't want you to do anything for me." he admitted. "most of this IS for me." he pointed out. "i went out on a date with you because i wanted to. i laid down the rose petals because i felt like it." he admitted, stroking Tony's cheek. "i do things like this because i want to." he admitted. "and because it pleases me to do things like this for you. taking care of you makes me fell all warm and fuzzy inside. so doing things like this? is just as much for me as it is for you. besides, we both know you'll repay the favor. you just can't help but spoil the people you care about." he admitted with a smile. "and i'm pretty sure 'm going to get more spoiled than usual eh?" he asked with a grin. "now. are you okay? do you want to continue?"

“....”Tony whined a little at steve’s words, making a face at the name calling.”I’m not silly.”he grumbled.”You’re silly.”He said looking up at the other, before nodding slowly, leaning into the other’s hand. “Okay...”he said slowly, not sure if he believed the other, but he could let the other have this if it meant he was okay and hadn’t messed upo. “...Well, you did bring a electronic thing to the bedroom...makes me wanna spoil you some...”Tony muttered shuddering as he looked at him, before nodding. “...Yes. Of course. I want to continue. I want you.”he whined desperately.

Steve chuckled at the face Tony made. "i guess i am a little silly." he agreed with a smile, pulling him in for a kiss. "i did." he admitted. "out of all the list it seamed the most..." he flushed a little. "i've always had a bit of a thing for electricity." he admitted with a sheepish smile. "i used to stick things in the sockets to get a good jolt." he admitted. "better than drugs, even if it drove my Ma and Bucky nutty." he admitted with a snigger. "i know you want me baby." he purred, kissing the other. "i'm gonna make this night so very good for you." he promised. "arms up, over your head." he ordered, picking up the leather shackles and latching them into place around his wrist and then attached the chains to Tony's wrists, hauling his arms overhead into the hook that was hanging just in Steve's reach. he had to stand on his tiptoes, but it meant that Tony couldn't free himself. "okay?" he asked, stroking Tony's shoulders, checking to make sure the other wasn't in any pain.

“...You are such a little punk. It’s a wonder Bucky didn’t kill you for some of these stunts.”Tony muttered snickering a little, shivering as he kissed the other.”You’re always good.”he promised, his eyes blown as he shifted, groaning at the order. Arms going up, shivering as he felt the shackles settlign around his waist, shuddering as he was tested the length, before nodding a little. “I’m okay.”he promised after testing to make sure, shivering a little under the other’s hand.

Steve smirked a little. "he tried." he admitted. "actually, i'm half convinced he shot me the other day just as revenge for making him worry so much." he admitted. "he did make sure to hit me in a non lethal area until i got in his way." he admitted. "...i wonder if that means something?" he mused before shrugging. "yes. bu i'm gonna make it a night you'll never forget." he admitted with a grin, checking to make sure the shackles wouldn't pinch before reaching over and picking up the leather collar. "now. i'm going to make this tight." he warned. "if at any time you find yourself unable to breath enough, i want you to clap." he ordered. "do it for me." because each shackle was tied to the ceiling separately, Tony would find it easy enough to clap his hands. then he wrapped the collar around Tony's neck, cinching it just tight enough that breathing was a bit more difficult. he could still get in a breath, but it was a shallow one. the lack of oxygen, Steve had read, could enhance every single sensation, pain and pleasure. he examined Tony a moment before picking up the crop and stroked the leather paddle across his nipples. "deep breath." he warned, grinning before bringing the crop down, just a tap, right across both of Tony's nipples, again and again, never hitting harder or softer, just the same stroke again and again. but with every stroke, the pain started to build. "you have permission to cum at ay time." Steve promised.

“Hm maybe. Though he was aiming for me first, shooting you in a non-vital area could have been a accident...”Tony muttered not wanting steve to get his hopes up over it before shivering. “I’ll never forget this.”He muttered moaning quietly when he saw the leather, twisting his hand to look at the cuffs exprimentally clapping just to prove he could before nodding. “Got it.”he promised sucking in a breath, shivering at the tight feeling the breath left, because it was hard to get enough breath. Taking a deep breath, feeling the pressure of the leather as he did, it was hard to get in a good breath, eyes widening as he looked up at the other as he struggled to breath as he was hit with the crop, rocking a little, squirming, eyes snapping up to his face at the permission, and it was just enough to push the other over the edge, gasping as he came, a trembling mess as he slouched, resting most of his weight from his wrists, simply relaxing, boneless.

he shook his head. "no. he wasn't aiming until i got in his way." he reminded the other before shrugging. "either way, he did pause when you yelled his name." he admitted. "that, if nothing else, means something." he admitted. "of course you won't." Steve agreed with a grin. "hows tht feel? you like it?" he asked, wondering what it felt like. he'd tried it on himself a little bit and he hadn't liked it one bit. reminded him too much of the ice, of feeling the water crushing him, stealing his breath, of the ice closing in around him, trapping his breath away forever. he shuddered and stopped thinking about it. "well. that didn't take long did iy?" Steve asked, sounding more impressed than anything else. "either you really like it when i hit your nipples, or you really like having your breath controlled. considering it's you? probably both." he admitted, reaching down and unhooking the collar to let Tony take in a proper breath. "we'lll get back to that. i don't want it on while i do this next thing." he admitted, unhooking Tony's arms. he picked Tony up, settled him on his back and carefully tied Tony's hands to the headboard and then pulled him taught and attached shackles to his ankles and tied them in place as well before picking up the brand new knife and opened it, flicking it open before testing the edge of the blade. "if you don't like this, you are to safeword out immediately." he ordered Tony. "you can also choose the design i'm going to carve into your chest." he promised with a grin, letting Tony absorb that.

Tony nodded, shuddering a little as his breathed a little harder, “I do. It’s okay.”he shivered looking up at the other, looking a little concerned, even as he was starting to fall, he could see that it bothered steve a little.”You don’t have to do this you know...”he muttered shivering as he looked up at the other, snickering a little at how impressed the man looked. “Both....like the collar better, but it’s both.”he muttered whimpering at the loss of the collar, looking disappointed enough as he took a deep gulp of air to recover as he slumped into his bonds a little, looking interested as the other spread him out and tied him up, eyes widening as he looked at the blade, because he hadn’t considered the other would be brave enough to try it. “...Promise, I will.”He muttered, watching him, considering it before blushing. “....your shield.”He asked quietly, blushing and embarassed, but to far down to not ask for exactly what he wanted.

Steve nodded and ten smiled a little. "it's fine when it's not on me." he promised. "you look delectable with that Collar 'round our neck." he admitted with a smirk before chuckling as he nodded. "we'll use the collar again." he promised. "we'll try the next tightest setting later. it's a special collar that i can tug and it'll loosen immediately in case of emergencies." he admitted. "should have told you that before i put it on you though." he admitted shaking his head. "good." he stated before smirking. "my shield?" he asked, setting the knife to skin and watching the knfe slide through the faintest layer of skin. it was more of a paper cut than anything, it stun, it burned, it fled a few drops and then stopped. Steve's face was a mask of supreme concentration, making sure he didn't cut too fast or too deep, though it was clear he had done something very similar to this, often. his hands where steady and sure and at one point he bent low and licked up one of the blood beaded cuts, tasting the flesh and blood and making it ache and sting and burn. soon he had a shield, perfectly round with a star in the middle and Steve leaned back, looking smug at the design. "all mine."

“Okay.”Tony said still looking concerned but relaxing, moaning quietly at the other’s words, squirming. “Good. I want to look good for you.”He muttered eyes going wide, nodding eagerly. “Please, please I want it again.”He said before shrugging. “I trust you, figured you would be careful using it.”Tony muttered well, that was a awful lot of trust from a man who generally trusted no one. “...Yes. You’re shield.”he said blushing more, shuddering a little as he felt the knife, hands fisting a little, struggling to hold still, dropping his head back against the pillows as the other worked, whimpering quietly in pleasure as he was licked, looking up at steve with wide eyes, looking utterly gone, completely done and lost in his subspace."yours."he muttered

Steve chuckled a little. "you always look good." he admitted, stroking Tony's hair and giving it a gentle tug. "i'll give it to you again later." he promised with a grin before blinking at Tony, his head tilted. "thank you. i trust you to." he assured the other with a small smile before setting to work with the blade like the expert he was. "your so pretty. all tied up and bleeding." Steve admitted, running a finger over Tony's nipple before reaching over and getting a damp cloth, wiping away the blood so he could see the pattern more clearly. "perfect." he purred, sliding off the bed. "i'm going over to the table Tony." he explained to the spaded out man, picking up the wand and grinning as he turned it on and gave himself a few zaps just to make sure he had the power settings turned on correctly he moved back over to Tony and let him see the wand before smirking and passed it over his skin, the electricity zapping and crackling against his skin. like licking a battery. he grinned and let the wand settle over each nipple before trailing downwards and let it trail ip Tony's cock.

“Later.”Tony muttered leaning into the other as his hair was pulled, whining quietly as he squirmed. “...your prettier.”Tony muttered squirming a little, shuddering a little. “Thank you sir.”He muttered looking so pleased that the other thought he was perfect, before whining, not sounding happy that the other was leaving even for a moment, shuddering as he heard the zap of the wand, shivering quietly. Shuddering, moaning as he felt the electricity over his skin, squirming, squeezing his eyes shut, hips jerking up as he felt it on his cock, whimpering as he tried to not come, not sure if the permission to come anytime was still in effect, and to far gone to ask.

Steve grinned as he watched Tony. "i'm not pretty i'm handsome." he corrected playfully. "god i love it when you call me Sir." he admitted breathlessly. "so pretty. so pretty when yur trying to hard not to cum for me." he purred, running the wand back down and letting the lightening zap at his balls. "cum. cum for me Tony. right now." Steve ordered, knowing the command would be followed. he grinned, unhooked Tony's ankles and pulled Tony's hips up so that he was on his knees with his nipples now pressed into the pillow Steve had shoved under Tony. "i've always wanted to try this." Steve admitted before licking a stripe from Tony's balls to his tailbone before lapping at that puckered hole with a contemplative hum.

“Pretty handsome,yes.”Tony muttered shivering as he blinked up at the other stupidly, whining quietly. “Not yet. Don’t wanna.”he muttered squirming a little, gasping as he felt it against his balls, gasping as he came, eyes wide as he looked up at the other. Whining quietly as he let the other do what he wanted, squirming a little gasping as he felt the other lick him, squirming as he rocked back a little. “please, pleasseee...more. Steveee....”he whined quietly.

Steve smirked. "god boy." he intended on making Toy cum again, at least twice more before the night was done.he did as Tony begged eagerly, sliding his tongue along that hole and slipping and stroking ad sucking, getting him nice and wet. then he flipped Tony onto his back again and engulfed the others cock with his mouth while he slipped a lubricated finger ito Tony, sucking and finger fucking the other into a gibbering mess, pulling away when he knew Tony was beyond the ability to stop himself from cumming. "such a good boy." Steve murmured, pulling Tony into a kiss while he lifted Tony's hips, lined up, and slowly started to sink it, uttering a short curse about how TIGHT Tony was. "God Tony you feel so good!"

Tony shuddered at the praise, smiling quietly as he looked up at the other. Whining quietly as he rocked his hips a little, squirming as the other tongued him, definitely far beyond words or thoughts as he struggled to think, shivering as the other slid into him, tugging at his cuffs, gibbering a little with the need to hold him, whimpering as he looked up at him. “L-love you.”he stuttered groaning, squirming, so utterly far gone that the words came easily.

Steve moaned, kissing him eagerly at the words. "fuck. Tony. i love you too." he moaned before stroking Tony into another orgasm, shuddering as he emptied himself out into the other before muttering a curse. "i lost all control, i was going to make you cum again." he admitted with a chuckle, kissing Tony's neck and gently unhooking his wrists. "how was that for a second date?" he asked with a grin.

Tony shuddered, shivering as he kissed the other, eyes wide as he looked up at the other man, “it’s okay.”The said nuzzling his face against the others, whining quietly as he squirmed around, to lazy and content to worry that he hadn’t come, simply wanting held and cuddled. Nuzzling into the other man,”That was amazing. Awesome.”he muttered yawning tiredly.

Steve smiled a little and snuggled Tony. "i love you." he promised. "goodnight Tony."

in the morning, he was nudged awake and warned that Steve was going to clean up the room and make some breakfast. when Tony woke again it was to the heavenly scent of Coffee coming from his left. Steve had taken to leaving a hot cup on Tony's bedside table to help him know that Steve was still there when he wasn't in bed with the other. "morning Tony." Steve chirped. "i made pancakes." he informed the other with a grin.

Tony hummed sounding pleased and content as he smelled the coffee, knowing that even if steve wasn’t in bed with him, that the other wasn’t far away. Whining quietly as he shuffled around and pulling the blanket down to look at the other, scooting around to get his coffee cup and sipping it slowly. “...always trying to make me eat. I can survive on coffee.”He whined a little even though he moved around to get the plate, smiling as he started to eat.

Steve snorted. "no one, least of all you, can live off of Coffee eat your pancakes or i'll zap you with the purple blowing wand of doom." he ordered with a grin, wolfing down his own massive breakfast. "any plans for the day or should i grab my drawing pad ad join you in the lab?" he asked, head tilted at Tony, more than willing to let the other while away the day working on things he liked to work on. "lso, Johnny has two black eyes and a broken nose." he informed Tony. "Clint punched him out when Johnny made a comment about Clint being Deaf, not realizing Clint WAS deaf." he admitted. "the video is pretty hilarious." he admitted.

“...I can totally live on coffee!”Tony whined even though he was eating. More then he normally would actually, simply in a good enough mood to do so. “Lab!Lab time. Totally a day spend downstairs.”he grinned a little before his eyes widened. “Seriously?That’s epic.”Tony said giggling a little at his friend’s misfortune. Having made the mistake of sneaking up on the man, he knew just how hard clint could hit when annoyed. It wasn’t fun. Grinning as he settled in for a day simply with steve.

Days later tony smiled a little, looking up at steve, rolling his eyes. “You know, just cause you’ve been cleared to suit up, doens’t mean you’re actually going to get called out today.”he teased leaning back on his stool to steal a kiss from the drawing man before returning to fiddling with a new phone, having started to work on new phones for the whole team.

Steve snorted. "shows how much you know." he informed Tony. "Local PD called me in. some low rate asshole with a pipe bomb has a bunch of hostages in a bank." he admitted. "i think they'll be calling in Iron Man too." he admitted, pulling Tony in for a kiss. "i'm taking Nat and Clint with me too, just in case. she's got bigger boobs than i do and he has those awesome long rage defense tools." he admitted with a grin. "apparently he takes offense at having his Arrows refereed to as 'toys'." he admitted with a laugh. "you play with your gizmos and doodads okay?" he asked with a grin, pulling Tony into a kiss before pulling his cowl down and flashing him a smirk. "oh. and remind me to fuck you while i'm wearing the suit." he suggested.

“I know lots of things.”Tony huffed making a face before staring at the other.”....I dare you say that to her face. That she’s going cause she has bigger boobs.And they are toys!Awesome amazing toys I made and lovingly created for his ungrateful birdbrained ass.”Tony whined a little even as he kissed the other back, shuddering as he looked up at the other, both lust and something akin to upset in that look, but he smirked. “Of course. Would never dream of not asking you to fuck me in it.”He snickered stealign a kiss before shooing him away.”Go. I’m sure Iron man’s going to beat you there, and if he does, you’ll never hear the end of it.”

he snorted. "i did." he admitted. "she was quite flattered that i thought her ability to make any man do as she wants with a wink and a wiggle would come in handy." he admitted with a chuckle. "they are pretty amazing. hes extremely protective and possessive of them too. he won't even let Phil touch them." he admitted with a grin. "fuck!" Steve hissed. "your right! that jerk! he better not!" he complained. his crush on Iron Man was well over and done with by now and now he had more of a friendly rivalry going on with the secretive man. soon enough, he was at the bank and groaned when he saw large humanoid robots patrolling outside the bank ad he sighed. "alright. Hawkeye, up on the roof, i want you to have a clear shot inside the building. if you can introduce a sleeping agent, do it. Tony's already informed me that the bomb has to be manually triggered, no timer, no button release." he promised. "the bomb won't go off unless he actually lights the fuse.. i miss the days when evil villains where actually intelligent, don't you?" Clint asked with a huff, glad to have his ears back, even if they didn't work as well as actual hearing did they worked enough to hear his Captain talking. "take out the robots boys and girls." he ordered Nat and Iron Man, sulking because they weren't even of Doom quality. it was more like Hammer quality which was just pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom