Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What game are you playing now?

CoD: Warzone is letting me down hard so back to Battlefield 1. Game is barely active but it's still there.

Been currently torture testing this new hand-built rig I have with The Darkness II, Borderlands, Saints Row The Third, The Witcher Enhanced Edition, you name it, I threw literally EVERYTHING I have at it and it still runs like a champ.

Spent over a week recovering from what I believe was COVID, but cannot confirm, and recently went through most of the Kingdom Hearts series all over again.

Three was absolute garbage, and Square should be embarrassed they put that shit out there.

Spent over a week recovering from what I believe was COVID, but cannot confirm, and recently went through most of the Kingdom Hearts series all over again.

Three was absolute garbage, and Square should be embarrassed they put that shit out there.
I've only seen compilations of KH and I have never been more confused

I've only seen compilations of KH and I have never been more confused
It gets bad. You knew they fucked up when they made playing three or four spinoffs between 2 and 3 a necessity to understand a fucking thing. Time travel completely lost me on giving a fuck but never in my wildest dreams could I imagine the final game in the trilogy to be such a slog. Average at best, a painful slog with unsatisfying interactions, piss-poor writing, and undeserved endings. Only the gameplay is enjoyable and that depends on who you're talking to. Fuck that game's beginning, middle, and end. Nothing about it felt good.

If anyone wants to get into Kingdom Hearts, stick with 1 > Chain of Memories > 2, and don't continue forward. It only gets dumber and more convoluted from there.

It gets bad. You knew they fucked up when they made playing three or four spinoffs between 2 and 3 a necessity to understand a fucking thing. Time travel completely lost me on giving a fuck but never in my wildest dreams could I imagine the final game in the trilogy to be such a slog. Average at best, a painful slog with unsatisfying interactions, piss-poor writing, and undeserved endings. Only the gameplay is enjoyable and that depends on who you're talking to. Fuck that game's beginning, middle, and end. Nothing about it felt good.

If anyone wants to get into Kingdom Hearts, stick with 1 > Chain of Memories > 2, and don't continue forward. It only gets dumber and more convoluted from there.
I have a question

Who the fuck is Xenahort and why does every character become him

I have a question

Who the fuck is Xenahort and why does every character become him
Xehanort is some Keyblade Master who wanted to start a war to remake the Worlds because the "Keyblade War" created serious changes for the world as they knew it, and he wanted to start another one so he could rule them or some bullshit, and he puts a piece of his heart in thirteen vessels for power or some shit I really don't fucking know dude lmao. He wasn't built up at ALL in 1, COM, and 2. He didn't exist until AFTER those games were done. The three or four games I mentioned before are required to know what the fuck is happening in the third installment because the ending of KH2 was damn near perfect.

He "redeems himself" in the end because his old friend he murdered in the first game he appears apparently survived through one of the students he corrupted, and he just quits in the end. This guy tortured a young boy, betrayed his oldest friend, and had no problem murdering people to accomplish his goals, but telling him to "stop" apparently worked. You had to fucking KILL the final bosses in 1, COM, and 2, and there was no redemption for them.

Trust me, just play 1, COM, and 2, and you'll be alright. After that, shit gets insane.

Xehanort is some Keyblade Master who wanted to start a war to remake the Worlds because the "Keyblade War" created serious changes for the world as they knew it, and he wanted to start another one so he could rule them or some bullshit, and he puts a piece of his heart in thirteen vessels for power or some shit I really don't fucking know dude lmao. He wasn't built up at ALL in 1, COM, and 2. He didn't exist until AFTER those games were done. The three or four games I mentioned before are required to know what the fuck is happening in the third installment because the ending of KH2 was damn near perfect.

He "redeems himself" in the end because his old friend he murdered in the first game he appears apparently survived through one of the students he corrupted, and he just quits in the end. This guy tortured a young boy, betrayed his oldest friend, and had no problem murdering people to accomplish his goals, but telling him to "stop" apparently worked. You had to fucking KILL the final bosses in 1, COM, and 2, and there was no redemption for them.

Trust me, just play 1, COM, and 2, and you'll be alright. After that, shit gets insane.
Jesus Christ...

Jesus Christ...
Oh and everyone you kill in KH 1 > COM > 2, bar some Disney villains, all live so you can fight them all over again. So there's literally no one who fucking dies in this series until the very end, and either they're all magically redeemed by the end, or they're like "I'm darkness" and just fuck off and die... MAYBE.

Just keep that in mind. No one fucking dies in this series. Everyone returns or fakes their deaths so they show up. It's so fucking cringe that one of the characters breaks the fourth wall in the middle of the finale stretch of the game to say that he can't die because people like him too much. The only character I want to see celebrating their plot armor is fucking Deadpool.

I'm getting mad just remembering this stupid ass fucking game. I'm done ranting lmao.

Oh and everyone you kill in KH 1 > COM > 2, bar some Disney villains, all live so you can fight them all over again. So there's literally no one who fucking dies in this series until the very end, and either they're all magically redeemed by the end, or they're like "I'm darkness" and just fuck off and die... MAYBE.

Just keep that in mind. No one fucking dies in this series. Everyone returns or fakes their deaths so they show up. It's so fucking cringe that one of the characters breaks the fourth wall in the middle of the finale stretch of the game to say that he can't die because people like him too much. The only character I want to see celebrating their plot armor is fucking Deadpool.

I'm getting mad just remembering this stupid ass fucking game. I'm done ranting lmao.
Finally my reluctance to play KH is rewarded

As of now, I'm making my way through Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity and trying to level everyone up. I hate that one side mission where you have to take down the Guardians in 20 minutes, its the worst. The rest of the game is pretty great though.

Ape Escape 2. I don't know why.
Because why not? It's a classic cheesy puzzle game.

Currently ruining people's self worth in Battlefield 4, and playing through Dead Space 3 to get 100% completion

Monster Hunter Rise. On a mission to craft every single armour. Excluding the ones that aren't a full 5 piece set.

Trying out the Outriders demo now that it seems the inventory deleting bug appears to be fixed(?)

Fun game, definitely reminds me of ME3's multiplayer but with loot and shoot elements. Debating on buying the full thing after the demo but we'll see.

Went back into South Park: The Stick of Truth because I wanted to smile some more at the sick & twisted shit there is. Afterwards, I went into Magic Legends... Only to come out somewhat surprised.

Chilling out with some Stardew Valley as I finish finals, need something relaxing to get me through all this stress!

I am playing both Persona 5 Strikers New Game Plus on Merciless, restarting Persona 5 Royal (as I didn't get far), and replaying Persona Q on my New 2DS XL.
How is/was Strikers? It's a game I'm semi interested in, buttoo many games at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom