Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What game are you playing now?

Playing Code Vein with @Staine. I am enjoying it a lot!

Playing Doom and doing Valheim with a friend.

If anyone's on the fence about Valheim, get it with a friend. You won't regret picking it up!

Fire Emblem Fates.

Now I remember why I stopped playing it before. The Birthrite(Hoshida Story) is so damn boring; with hardly any interesting party members, much less story.

A lot of Total War: Warhammer 2, probably my most played recent game in years with more hours than I should have in a strategy game but with the replayibilty of the game and the mods you can download to change things up and be closer to lore, adds new dynamics and mechanics to the game that wasn't originally there.

Destiny 2 with some friends, though the season has become pretty slow again so I've slowed down on it. Did some Grandmaster Nightfalls this week with them. No point in raiding as I already have everything.

When not playing those two, I've been on a strange kick of hooking up my old Xbox and 360, and playing through all the old Dynasty Warriors.

When not playing those two, I've been on a strange kick of hooking up my old Xbox and 360, and playing through all the old Dynasty Warriors.
I know there are dozens of characters even back then. I liked using Zhou Yu before he got that weird stick and then they removed it.

Playing through the Dead Space series for my stream still. I forgot how fast the later chapters go in the first game, it made me regret doing some of the stuff like Z-Ball off-stream.

I know there are dozens of characters even back then. I liked using Zhou Yu before he got that weird stick and then they removed it.
I think it was Dynasty Warriors 6 that changed a lot of the character's weapons. If I remember correctly.

In a hack and slash mood due to previous Dynasty Warriors comments.

*Pirate Warriors 4
*Senran Kagura Burst: Re Newal
*Warriors Orochi 4
*Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity

All being played to some degree right now.

A lot of Total War: Warhammer 2, probably my most played recent game in years with more hours than I should have in a strategy game but with the replayibilty of the game and the mods you can download to change things up and be closer to lore, adds new dynamics and mechanics to the game that wasn't originally there.

Destiny 2 with some friends, though the season has become pretty slow again so I've slowed down on it. Did some Grandmaster Nightfalls this week with them. No point in raiding as I already have everything.

TWW2 is way too fun. Looking forward to 3 a lot. Hoping it fixes my biggest issues with the series though (Siege battles and infantry/cavalry lacking in comparison to SEMs and ranged units).

As of late I've been playing Mary Skelter 2 (A first person dungeon crawler on the Switch, a prequel to MS1... Sort of, it's complicated), and Astral Chain on the switch as well. AC feels like it has a lot of fun mechanics so far, but I think they could have had more time to bake those mechanics and perfect them. Music is fucking rad though goddamn.

TWW2 is way too fun. Looking forward to 3 a lot. Hoping it fixes my biggest issues with the series though (Siege battles and infantry/cavalry lacking in comparison to SEMs and ranged units).

As of late I've been playing Mary Skelter 2 (A first person dungeon crawler on the Switch, a prequel to MS1... Sort of, it's complicated), and Astral Chain on the switch as well. AC feels like it has a lot of fun mechanics so far, but I think they could have had more time to bake those mechanics and perfect them. Music is fucking rad though goddamn.
I do believe that they already stated that Siege Battles are getting a complete overhaul/rework for Warhammer 3. For Cavalry and most Infantry, not sure on that one.

I like Kagero quite a lot.
Her and Orochi(which is sadly at bottom of female popular Fates characters for some reason) were only two characters that stood out mostly in Birthright story. If you don't count DLC Anna or the butler/maids that are kinda story universal as well and any other character that may appear with you in all chapters like the knight friend and Azura(but she isn't interesting either to me.) Kaze and Sazori(or whatever his brother's name was) were alright to. Just everyone else again were mainly lackluster as characters including the family members to your character.

I even stopped and made another game to do Conquest route on separate save and found myself more engage in the Conquest story and its characters than the actual Birthright one. At least in Conquest your 'family,' treats you like a 'brother or sister,' compared to Birthright. Plus there is Arthur(which seems they basically got idea of All Might for him, the Hero Manga was before Fates game) and the family characters again stood out more than the Hoshida family ones.

Currently restarted incest simulator 2020, uh I mean Crusader Kings 3. The new flavor pack is making Norse rulers a lot more interesting.

Currently restarted incest simulator 2020, uh I mean Crusader Kings 3. The new flavor pack is making Norse rulers a lot more interesting.
Same. There went my 100% completion but I'm happy to see CK2's get to India as a Norse ruler achievement back. Should be chaotic and fun!

Have you appointed a horse as a member of your court, or created a religion that worships the glory of Tomboys? Becuase if yoiu haven't done either, you're not playing right

Yeah, i was so mad when I started last week, got everyting for the king of the islands cheat, only to find out it was not working.

Lately I’m focused on getting the last trophy to platinum Bloodborne and also finishing DS2 after I platted DS1: REM. I absolutely love Fromsoft games 😁 looking forward to start DS3 soon.

I started a Master Mode playthrough for Breath of the Wild just to test out my new capture card, and I'd forgotten how fun Zelda was, so here I go climbing again.

Thanks to Flashpoint, I've been playing some old Flash games, mainly The Last Stand Union City. It's good fun, I gotta say

Doom beaten. On to Doom Eternal.

Valheim still going strong for me. I only regret that my friend works long hours over the weekend and we can't play even longer.

Back
Top Bottom