Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vacation is Here (Grave and Wiki)

She jumped back being scared for a moment as she saw her from surprise so fast, giving a sigh as she would just stay quiet and follow behind, ignoring everything around her for the moment before sitting down on the floor and leaning back and waiting for her and just deciding to let her start then.

giving a shrug as she didn’t care about that at all because they wouldn’t even go there. Angel soon got up and stretched going for the bathroom and then for more snacks again as she didn’t have anything to say or talk about at all.

Valerie felt a bit awkward as Mika was not saying anything. She guessed that she wanted her to start.
"Well, um...I know that when you left here a couple weeks ago, you had some feelings to sort out. You texted me yesterday saying that you had sorted out your feelings and wanted to see me today. Now you're here, and I want to hear what you have to say."
Valerie clasped her hands together in her lap, prepared to listen to Mika.

Brandon noted that Angel was very quiet and watched as she brought more snacks. Not saying anything else, he opened a soda and finished up the movie. Another movie started after that, and he watched as he chilled. With not much to say or do, they just relaxed on the couch.

She looked away with a full blush on her face seeing that she expected er of course to start more than her, “ I asked my parents about everything!!” She shouted suddenly though more from pressure and embarrassment then being mad before covering her face and curling up a bit awkwardly. Mika soon shook her head as she stood up and sighed. “ I...I just understand more than I know before and...I’m trying harder not to be embarrassed by everything...I don’t really wanna talk about it much...” laying on the bed, “ I just...I don’t know, I feel different now about everything..”

Soon angel would lay down and even sleep a bit, covering herself with the blanket but seeing the tv from a little hole when she would wake up still being covered by it.

Valerie was surprised by the sudden outburst, but then the full weight of her words hit her.
"You asked them about...everything?!" she said as a blush began to turn her face a bright pink.
She was so embarrassed that Mika's parents knew more than her own, but there was no doing anything about it now. Her hands grasped her knees, and she took a deep breath to continue the conversation. When Mika laid down, Valerie turned to her and gently placed her hand on hers.
"What do you mean, you feel different?"

Brandon looked over and chuckled as Angel had covered herself completely.
"I think you're part mole. You always do that."
He turned back to the movie, enjoying it okay but being bored with Angel's behavior.

" well I do by really know just hearing a story from someone else who has succeeded and the problems would my be much different to ours, I understand why they were so happy now...im...starting to get it..." she sighed as her chest moved up and down with her slow breathing as she was thinking about it.

" screw the damn cold unless it's summer, but screw summer even if I like it better I hate the temperature." shrugging even if she didn't make sense. Angel soon sat up still having the blanket over her as she leaned back with her hair falling to her side's.

Valerie smiled a bit.
"Well, I'm glad you're starting to get it. But, I still don't know what you're talking about."
Valerie was not sure what else to say, so she just kept quiet and let Mika talk as she would.

Brandon nodded as she talked.
"Yeah, I like Spring and Fall the best. The temperature is not too hot or too cold, it's just right. I sometimes think I'd like to live in a place where it was Spring all the time, but then I think I would also miss the passing of the seasons. Having the same weather all the time would get kind of boring, I think."
He chuckled as she was still covered in a sitting position, and went back to watching the movie.

She sighed just ignoring and not saying anything else then, getting up but still leaning against the bed looking around wondering what to do now before going to turn on the tv.

“ same weather, maybe if it was a bit colder then hotter but not freezing then I could have that everyday then.” Soon moving out of the blanket as her boobs bounced a bit with the movement, giving a stretch and a yawn.

Valerie watched as Mika did what she was doing. She guessed that they would talk as she was ready.
"Who was the person you talked to that was so happy and succeeded? Did you mean your parents?"

Brandon nodded.
"Yeah, I guess so. I would prefer a permanent Spring rather than a permanent Fall."
He watched the movie for a bit and then turned to her.
"So, what should we do now?"

“ yeah, they told me everything two people from completely different worlds overcoming a lot of things I probably couldn’t if I grew before my parents or if they were different...maybe...” as she took Valerie’s arm and pushed her on the bed, getting on top and laying her head on her chest “ just finding it..” closing her eyes as she just laid there.

“ I like fall better then..” leaning her arms behind and under her head and pushing her hair up behind her before dropping her arms with yawn. Angel then jumped on him, grabbing his head to her chest and laying back, wrapping her legs around his waist seeing as he was probably suffocating from her bust.

Valerie listened as Mika told her about the struggles her parents had endured.
"Yeah, two people coming from different cultures like that...It would be tough."
Valerie suddenly felt herself pulled onto the bed and smiled as Mika laid her head on her chest.
"Well, it was their love for each other that allowed them to overcome everything. I think it could be the same for us, as well."
She put her arms around Mika's waist and just held her there, just content to be close to her.

Brandon chuckled.
"You sure? It can get pretty cold in Fall."
He was just about to turn back to the movie when he was surprised by Angel jumping on him. His head was pulled into her chest, something he actually enjoyed very much, and went with her as she laid back with her legs around his waist. He moved his nose so that he wouldn't suffocate and wrapped his arms around her.
"Cuddling it is."
He laid his head on her chest and watched the movie, his head going up and down from her breathing on Angel's soft, pillowy breasts.

Soon she slowly tuned to look at her for a moment again before putting her head jack down, she could very much finally understand thought still take time, but understand a lot that her parents did it as she suddenly sat up a bit now over her as her hair fell to the sides so she could still hold her. “ actually...I...I just realized and got what my parents really meant...I actually kind of get it a lot...I think it will be easier at least a bit to change now...” Mika sighed still processing everything.

“ random seeing if you would get out before suffocating...” giving a small shrug as she let go from her legs with her arms still around them. “ I feel like a guy now doing this though..”not really doing this a lot with anyone either as sat up a bit.

Valerie nodded at Mika's words.
"Well, that's good. The only thing that I ask is that you only change what you think you need to change, that any change is your decision. As someone who loves you with all her heart, I don't want you to change anything just because of me."
She ran her hand softly through Mika's blonde hair, meaning to show her comfort and love. Valerie felt that things would proceed as they should, and would be as patient and caring with her friend and potential lover as she had always been.

"Oh, really?" Brandon said with a touch of disappointment, "I thought you wanted to snuggle."
He chuckled a bit.
"I guess taking sudden action in a sexual way is unlike you."
Brandon got up and headed to the door, putting his shoes and coat on.
"I need to do something, so I'll be back soon."
He opened the door, closed it behind him, and then headed to his car to go on a mysterious errand.

Mika soon got up with a sigh as she laid down to face the ceiling on the bed, putting a hand up as she stared up thinking again. All the girl could keep thinking about was the words that her mom told her and how it started to make sense and be important to her. “ no reason to run when it’s there just for you...just take it...” talking to herself as she put an arm up and pretended to grab something as these experiences started to change herself more than she could feel or think. “ I get it...now...” slowly turning to look at the other quietly before sitting up to lean against her.

“ what I make everything a funny dirty joke...” as she sat up and turned to watch the tv then. When he would leave the girl would fall asleep again for a little while as she didn’t feel like doing anything at all.

Valerie watched as Mika was deep in thought about what her mom had told her. She gently turned Mika's head to face her and put her arms around her.
"No matter what happens, I will always care about you. I love you, Mika-chan."
Valerie gave her a gentle kiss on the lips before hugging her close. Her head was resting on Mika's, creating an intimacy between them.

Brandon returned to the house shortly afterward, sitting on the couch next to Angel. When she sat up, he handed her a big chocolate bar and a dozen of her favorite flowers.
"I wanted to do something romantic for no reason. I just wanted to surprise you."
He leaned back on the couch and watched TV. He didn't know the movie that was on, but it seemed pretty good.

Of course as she always blushed from the weird kiss she looked at her then looked away as she was embarrassed by the position simply giving a small nod and a sigh that she already knew. “ I still need practice then...” saying softly as the girl tries to sit up.

Soon she would wake up, heading for the bathroom and laying down again to watch as she heard him come in and see a box of chocolates, taking it and putting it on the table before wrapping her arms around one of his. “ or your just practicing about how you would ask a girl for marriage or something...just need ring..” teasing a bit as she leaned against him more, her hair covering the design of his shirt with the way she did that.

Valerie nodded and let her sit up.
"Yeah, I understand. But I'm here for you."
She looked her in the eyes.
"So, now that you've had time to think about it, did you ever decide what kind of relationship that you wanted us to have? I want for us whatever will make you the happiest."

Brandon smiled as she wrapped her arms around his, chuckling at the teasing.
"Perhaps I am. But if I were going to ask you to marry me, I would really surprise you."
He gently tilted her head up and gave her a deep kiss on the lips. When he pulled away gently, he looked into her eyes and winked.
"If I were to get you an engagement ring, what kind would you like?"

She looked away embarrassed, “ I don’t really wanna talk about this right now really....” wrapping her arms around her legs and pulling them p to her chest as she wondered what to do or say. Her mind was completely blank and not really wanting to say anything herself about the relationship. Even with all this time she still needed to find herself but at least the other could see that she had changed and wasn’t her old self mostly.

She simply shrugged, leaning in to kiss back as she leaned back still holding him to have something. “ don’t really know, and it’s weird when you wink. Just the fact that you wink when you impress someone but you don’t need to..” seeing it obvious she was already his so there was no clear reason to add that in for the surprise. “ and only I can do the sexy looks...” seeing as she was a girl with a very god mature body of course to show it.

Valerie nodded.
"I understand. We'll talk about it only when we're ready."
She knew a change of subject was in order, and looked around.
"So, what do you want to do? We can just hang out."

Brandon chuckled.
"I wasn't winking to impress you, I was just doing it because I wanted to. Women I dated in the past liked it."
Brandon ran a hand through her hair.
"Well, I agree that you are very good at the sexy looks. Want to go upstairs and practice them on me?"

She sighed with a sudden blush as she laid down on her stomach away from her as she suddenly had the weird thought about dating and if her body had even changed even with her chest. She was going there again but she wanted to really change her body naturally too hoping to have that easy aura of someone having a crush on her and not Valerie since even with them hanging out ther would have to be a few people secretly looking at the other more than her. With a yawn she turned around, laying on the bed with the tv as she just relaxed.

Angel mostly ignored it as she stretched, having her chest bounc of course as she looked over at him. “ doesn’t even make sense...don’t know what to even do for all the other holiday stuff maybe a present thing or something.”

Valerie laid down on her stomach next to her and watched the TV.
"It's good to be hanging out with you again. Watching TV isn't the same without you."
She watched the show attentively, happy that Mika was starting to develop more confidence and security in herself.

Brandon sat down on the couch next to her.
"A present thing? You mean you want to see about getting Christmas presents for people?"
He felt a bit sheepish that he had not thought about that with the holiday being so close.

Mika isn’t really say anything already knowing how much Valerie liked her like that. It was mostly that she was pulled into it and that of course all of the reactions of her shyness were natural but still also knowing that even Valerie wouldn’t really give up like that but not having anything to say at all that she wouldn’t already know about.

“ well that’s the only thing..” seeing that was the only thing to really do now with another party for it if they could. Angel now started to change, laying down on his lap and using him like that whenever she could. “ maybe even do a Christmas audition kind of thing like the other time, there’s a song I’ve always wanted to sing, I just need to talk to the others about planning it. It’s nothing like huge or special but still just something to do as a group at least.” Deciding not to really tell him at all yet for now.

Valerie continued watching the show quietly. She was happy that the two were together again. She had hope that Mika would get better about her self-confidence and shyness. For now, though, just being together was nice.

Brandon listened attentively to what she was saying.
"Okay, that sounds good. I'm sure Mika and Valerie will have fun with it, too."
His change gently rubbed her back, and he watched TV as they talked.

Soon pulling the blanket it a bit more she sighed seeing that it was fine they were doing something casual right now and forgetting about all the weirdness. “ mmm..hey don’t we have to buy presents and stuff?” Asking as she looked up and started to think about it a lot now.

“ yeah it’s embarrassing for me but I think it’s fun and it’s weird that I still wanna do it. Nothing a ton special but there’s a song like I already said so I’ll just ask. But that’s a surprise sorta for you and everyone else if we can get that other audition thing. Soon she moved his arms away and stood up, “ screw it then ima ask...” deciding to sit back down on top of his chest as a little tease and leave to go up to the room as she would open the door.

Valerie turned to her.
"Yeah, I guess we should. There's been so much going on lately that I had almost forgotten that Christmas was so close."
She thought about it.
"I'd like to get some small things for everybody. I'll have to look into it."

Brandon nodded.
"Well, I think it's good that you want to do it. Your surprises are always interesting."
He chuckled as she sat on his chest and then watched her go up. With Christmas being so close, he wondered what he should get for everyone. Leaning back on the couch, he began to think about it.

Valerie looked up, her thoughts interrupted as Angel entered the room. She was thankful that she and Mika had not been doing anything intimate when the sudden interruption happened.
"Oh, hey, Angel. What's up?"

“ hmmm...I need to ask for money then if I can get any gifts though, and I’ve never given gifts either because of the obvious...no friends before I met you and with that I never bothered before of course...” shrugging as Mika left her with that thought before going back to thinking.

Soon she walked in with a sigh leaning against the wall, “ just thinking about maybe we should do something fun for the girls, maybe do a little singing to one of the best group songs...” soon Mika sat up looking at her, “ I’ll probably do my own dance thing or something too...” she shrugged as she looked over at her own hair, “ probably gonna change my style too for short hair for a while too just because...but I guess we can do that..” holding the end of her long blonde hair in her hands as she sat up.

“ well then I’ll think about it more and tell you later then...” as angel would then leave and go back downstairs now.

Back
Top Bottom