Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vacation is Here (Grave and Wiki)

Brandon picked up the phone and texted Angel, asking what she was doing. Valerie ordered her food and chatted with Mika as they waited. Kari continued practicing her dance moves. She wasn't doing too bad with syncing up with the song in her head. Ayako looked over at Mitsu and smirked before laying back down. She had gotten some attention, but it had passed now and she didn't know what to do, judging from the look on Mitsu's face.

“ it’s cool when it’s dark out, but also this :p “ sending a weird text as she felt the air and the fire from the torches lighting the outside as it became a bit darker.

Belle just sat with his phone not really doing much, though sometimes just looking around at other people feeling bored again now.

“ well shit...” seeing as no one did come up to her or whatever before she went over to sit in the spa now with Mika just relaxing before they would finally eat.

Brandon smirked at her goofy text back.
Haha :)
After sending that text back, he resumed watching his show. Kari noticed that it was getting dark, so she would have to wrap up the dancing soon. She didn't fancy being alone on a beach at night. After she was done, she would go and hang out with Belle.

Ayako got out of the chaise lounge and went into the sauna after Mitsu. Sitting down next to her, she turned to her.
"Well, I guess you're not as hot in a bikini as you thought."
She stuck her tongue out for a moment to show that she was joking. At the restaurant, Valerie had been puzzling over something.
"I wonder why I got so horny when I was walking on that island."

" jeez your really wanna just be there >.> " Angel would text with a sigh as she felt bored now that they weren't even doing anything but also having the weird dirty face as she would think he was tired after that. WIth a stretch she would still just sit and have her music.

" Well shit." giving a shrug seeing that the other wanted to be with her again it seemed. Mitsu really didn't care at all obviously and also had her doubts anyway but whatever as she sat up with her arms on either side behind her with a sigh.

" wonder why your always like that." making the obvious burn as she gave the smirk feeling a bit cool but also just making the obvious joke of course with the fact that she really wanted to say something back like that to her for a bit of revenge for before as well.

Brandon looked over at her text, smiled, and went back to his show. Ayako chuckled at her statement.
"I think most of the guys at the pool were also in the gym."
By this she meant that they probably saw them kiss and assumed they were lesbians.
"Well, the spa is nice, at least. Fancier than the hot springs places back home."

Valerie smiled and stuck her tongue out at her.
"This was different, like I feel after we've played for a bit. It was intense and all at once. I wonder if the others felt like that?"
She made up her mind right then to ask Brandon if he had felt that way when they visited the island. That would be an awkward conversation, but something in her gut told her to investigate this.

After she and Mika had dinner, she pushed back from the table.
"I'm gonna go talk to Brandon."
She headed for the elevator and took it up to the second floor where they were all staying. Finding Brandon's room, she knocked. After a few minutes, he came to the door.
"What's up, Val?"

"May I come in? It's important."
"Uh, yeah, sure."
He stepped to the side and let her in before shutting the door. Valerie sat on the side of the bed and he sat on the front of the bed.
"Everything alright, Val?"

Valerie nodded, more than a little embarrassed to be getting ready to talk about this.
"When we were on the island earlier, did you get...erm..."
Brandon looked at her curiously.
"Did I get what?"
Valerie took a breath and let it out.
"Horny."

Brandon laughed a little.
"Yeah, I did. Angel and I...had sex."
His curiosity was picqued.
"Did you and Mika...?"
Valerie turned red but nodded after several long beats.

"I thought you two were having a thing."
Valerie loudly cleared her throat.
"Was it sudden, like you couldn't resist it?"
"Yeah. I figured it was just being alone with Angel in an uninhabited place. Maybe we just happened to feel that way at the same time."

Valerie shook her head.
"Brandon, I felt more horny than ever before. I wouldn't have...had sex with Mika outdoors and in public otherwise. I've been trying to keep our relationship on the down low. This was not normal and I don't like it."
Brandon could see how much this bothered her and got serious.

"Well, if it happened to us, it probably happened to the others, too. Maybe we should talk with them about it."
Valerie was nervous to be revealing her relationship with Mika to Kari and Belle. However, Brandon was right to want to get this out in the open.
"Alright. Let's get everyone together."

“And no one would think that was still kinda hot.” Giving her perv face after her dirty joke obviously before sitting up a bit. “ might feel the same but a bit better.” Mitsu looking around again with a yawn.

Mika would just sigh and put her jacket and hood on as she would walk around them in a tomboy look as angel didn’t really do much either.

Ayako chuckled at Mitsu's dirty joke.
"Guys that think that tend to want threesomes," she replied with a grossed out face.
The face was more that those kinds of guys grossed her out. Although she wasn't sexually interested in men, the prospect didn't make her want to puke or anything. Her face returned to its resting look as they changed topics.
"Won't know until we try."

She got up off of the bench in the spa room and went into a little room with a small hot tub. After testing the water with her toe, Ayako eased herself down into it. Since her body was conditioned to the heat from sitting in the spa, the bubbling hot water was not uncomfortable. Once she was all the way in, Ayako leaned her head back until it was touching the rim of the hot tub and let out an exhale of contentment. After a few moments of relaxation, she lifted her head up and called out to Mitsu.
"It feels close to back home!"

---

Brandon and Valerie left his room, heading down in the elevator to the first floor. The lounge for dining and entertainment was where they found and collected Angel. A similar lounge near the west beach was where they found and collected Kari and Belle. Ayako and Mitsu were harder to find, but some asking around led to the spa by the pool. Valerie went in and collected them. Mika was the hardest to find because she constantly wandered, but splitting up and looking led to her being collected before they all reunited in a conference room with a long table.

Each had their drink of choice in case the meeting went long. Each sat on the side of the table they preferred. As the one who desired to get to the bottom of it the most, Valerie led the conversation.
"I know this is kinda embarrassing to talk about, but we're all friends here. I got really horny on that island and...did some things with Mika."
"I did the same with Angel," Brandon said casually.

Valerie was embarrassed and knew Mika was even more embarrassed, so she gave her an apologetic look. Kari was surprised that Valerie and Mika had that kind of relationship, but looking back, it made sense. It didn't change anything in how she felt about them other than hoping that they would be happy together. Ayako respected that she had the courage to be open about things.
"I need to know if you guys had a similar experience, if it happened to all of us."
Kari and Ayako both looked at their partners, wanting to be on the same page with them before talking about it.

Mitsu just shrugged before stretching as she slowly walked over and got in before sitting up with a sigh, "well would want to go back for that" liking the places back home for this stuff of course

-------

everyone would be mostly surprised but of course not really though maybe because of course having to say something like that. Angel and belle gave a blush with belle not really being able to say anything though. " w-well its not the first or last with couple stuff..." Angel would say as she shrugged. " you can't date and not expect weird stuff even with that to not happen..." Belle just scratched his neck feeling embarrassed to say anything and more that it should be obvious they might. " well....shit.....yeah whatever so what..." Mitsu would say not really caring what they would think that they actually did. " also the damn fact that probably people from the gym and stuff saw we're dating." giving a shrug.

Valerie nodded as if she expected those answers.
"Isn't that weird, though? Four couples go to an island and all end up having sex outdoors around the same time? That just isn't normal."
"It is pretty weird," Brandon said in agreement.
"I think we should all go back and see what's causing that island to be a floating aphrodisiac."

Kari smirked.
"I wonder what would happen if just Brandon and Belle went?"
Brandon gave her an annoyed look that said 'really?'.
"Just kidding. I don't think all of this is that big a deal, but I would like to know just the same."
"Is everyone in agreement to go back to the island?"

“ don’t really care.” Mitsu Giving a stretch mostly ignoring everything though seeing as she would go and eat after this as Mika didn’t do anything.

Angel would just shrugged as she would forget it then, “ don’t know why though but maybe.” Though belle gave his own perv face “ heh I’d pay everything I have for angel and Kari damnnnnn....”

Last edited:
Kari smacked Belle on the shoulder.
"Stop thinking that way!" she said with a bit of a grossed-out expression on her face.
Brandon chuckled. He did wonder how Angel really felt about bisexual stuff, given what she'd said in the past. Ayako and Valerie both rolled their eyes. Men could be such pigs about lesbian stuff sometimes.

With the matter settled, Valerie took the lead once more.
"Let's go ahead and pack for the day. We'll need energy bars, drinks, and maybe a change of clothes."
"The rental boats all have first aid kits, but we should bring some extra just in case."
The odds of them getting hurt were low, but it never hurt to be cautious. With the plan set, the group split up to gather supplies while Brandon went with Angel to secure the rental boat.

“ said something earlier.” Belle would give the obvious reply to her as he crossed his arms as angel just ignored it again and the others really didn’t say anything before everyone finally left with angel following with him though Mika deciding to go for snacks and mitsu going to just sit outside with her phone.

Last edited:
Once all of the necessary supplies had been gathered, the eight met at the dock. They stowed the supplies on the boat before getting in. Brandon took the helm. After Valerie untied them, he started the boat and they were off.
"When we get to the island, everyone stay together. We can resist better in a group."

“ group if you know what I mean.” Of course belle would say anything wondering who would try to hit for that. “ well nothing damn special anyway.” Mitsu would say as she stretched with a yawn and everyone just relaxing.

Kari punched Belle in the shoulder. They traveled until they reached the island. After tying off the craft, Brandon grabbed his pack and led them to the shore.
"Remember, stay together. We don't want to get separated."
He led them inland toward the jungle of trees.

“ you bitch.” Mitsu would say as she started to laugh after hearing belle with that of course as the other would put a hand on his shoulder after feeling the punch. With Mika laughing just a bit as angel crossed her arms with a smirk as everyone would follow.

They crossed through the jungle and were soon going up into the hills. Brandon could feel the aphrodisiac effect but was resisting it. They climbed the hills until they reached the highest one. It seemed to be a volcano that had collapsed in on itself. The aphrodisiac effect was stronger here, indicating that it might be the source.
"Everyone dig," Brandon said as he started to scoop earth up with his hands.

Everyone would be a bit confused to why as they didn’t really feel anything than the heat from the ground and the slight smoke. “ don’t even know the hell you mean.” Mitsu would reply not touching the dirt with her hands as she rolled her eyes wondering still they were here. “ just sounds weird..” angel would say as well as she looked around feeling bored again.

Back
Top Bottom