Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vacation is Here (Grave and Wiki)

Angel gave a stretch with a yawn seeing it was a bit into the late afternoon now as she looked up. “ well yeah I’m probably gonna do that then maybe the bar...and maybe dancing depending though or probably just sitting near the pool again.” Wondering what to do but also thinking of being one of the more pretty girls walking around in the hotel and the pool or bar then if the other didn’t wanna follow. Standing up, she washed her lower part before getting all her clothes on.

——

“ you know everything.” Simply saying with the obvious obsession right now sucking a bit harder and squeezing before stopping and standing up. “ of course we have to go back though.” Scratching his neck feeling a bit embarrassed, looking around and waiting.

Brandon got dressed.
"I'm going to do my own thing."
Getting up, he helped Angel to her feet. They set off to explore more of the island.

---

Kari let Belle finish and then got dressed.
"That was fun. I don't know what came over me, but it was fun."
They also went off to explore.

---

Ayako and Mitsu were on the far northern beach of the island. Ayako had stripped topless and was kissing Mitsu. Working the other girl's shirt off, Mitsu was only in a bra up top. The kissing was intense, the two locked in lust. Ayako hurriedly got off all her bottoms so that her wetness wouldn't soil them. Even filled with lust, Ayako let Mitsu decide when to be naked.

Mitsu would look over, being close now as she started though feeling weird to do that outside. The girl would have an almost annoyed but dominant look as she took the other girl and had her back against a tree with her thigh between her legs and being pushed up herself as well.

Ayako let herself be pushed up against the tree. The two could switch roles at any time during sex, and right now it seemed like Mitsu wanted to be dominant. As the thigh went between her legs, Ayako ground her naked pussy against it. A moan escaped her mouth as her clit was bumped again and again. Her eyes met her lover's and the message was clear. Their sex would be intense and passionate.

“ you look weird, is there something you damn want.” Teasing as she could feel the wetness, moving in to lick her cheek showing how a devilish teasing dominant she could be maybe even being a different person. Her hand would move to her ass and the other up to her chest wanting to see what she would do then.

Ayako smiled as Mitsu teased her. After she licked her cheek, she caught her mouth in a kiss. As they kissed, Ayako's hand moved down to start rubbing Mitsu's clit. Her hand was gentle but expert. She enjoyed the other woman's hands on her, her hard nipple brushing against her hand. Ayako's hand moved down a little further to rub along Mitsu's slit.

The girl moved to hold her tiddy finally feeling it though moving over to suck and pull on one and squeeze hard with the other, body tingling a bit feeling the other move. “ jeez hurry and do it.” though already wanting the licking as she started to get wet.

Last edited:
Ayako smirked as Mitsu said that she wanted the licking. She pulled her lover down and had her turn around to get into the 69 position. Taking Mitsu's ass in her hands, she leaned up. Her tongue came out and she began licking her slit.

“ all day long I dream about sex with you.” Giving a wink about remembering the song as she moaned feeling the tongue and leaning back a bit to push her pussy down a bit against her before starting to lick herself and run her tongue down. “ though this is damn weird..” being the fact again that they were outside too before leaning to suck on her clit a bit.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ayako recognized the song reference and giggled a bit, sending vibrations into Mitsu's pussy. She continued to lick hungrily and suck on her clit every now and then. Feeling her own pussy getting it, she moaned softly. The pleasure caused her to lick deeper, pressing her face further into her pussy.

the girl would stop then, getting up from her and finding something to stand and lean back from. " try it then." moving a leg just a bit up as she waited actually being that she really liked this and putting a hand on her head as she would breath heavily from feeling her move now and liking to see the other under her like that.

Ayako watched as Mitsu got into a new position. Once she was ready, she leaned forward and continued licking her. Her tongue traced her slit up and down. This allowed her to get plenty of her lover's flavor. Licking deeper, she started looking for hot spots. She wanted Mitsu to have as much pleasure as possible.

" fuck...." feeling her more with the new angle liking that she would stand with other under her like that, being like a better sexy pose that she actually liked as the girl eventually came after a bit before leaning back with deep breathes and a grin before moving to sit down just looking around not doing anything and waiting with that she wanted to do though.

Ayako enjoyed licking her from this angle. When Mitsu came, she lapped up as much of her juices as she could. After she had sit down, Ayako turned to her lover with her legs open.
"Mmm, don't forget about me."

" you can do it your damn self heh.." moving over to spread her pussy a bit as her tongue would move with some long licks before moving up to tease her clit now with her fingers still spreading and taking everything in her mouth as her tongue to move deep inside then out to her clit and going back in again.

Ayako gave her a look.
"Uh-uh, you get over here."
When Mitsu did start licking her, she started to moan. The long licks and clit teasing were good, but her deep licking really felt great. She came a few minutes later, panting from how good it felt. She sat up, wanting to catch her breath but feeling very satisfied.

“ dude wtf.” Replying as she sat up seeing the other cum already. “ well guess don’t hate that I don’t have to do much work think your easy then.” Putting just some clothes on as she stretches with a yawn.

" tch..." putting the rest of her clothes as she waited for the other before following with her wanting to just lay down and be very damn lazy now as they would try to find everyone.

Within the hour, all eight of them had reunited.
"Well, this place is certainly interesting," Brandon said.
They looked around the island some more but didn't find anything of interest.
"Well, I guess we should head back."
They returned to the boat, where Brandon untied it and then started it up. They were soon headed back to the resort, and to their right they were treated to a beautiful sunset over the ocean.

“ well guess I’m gonna go try for karaoke if they got it.” Angel Giving a shrug but also seeing that some of the obvious songs would be mostly the love songs that she liked, Mika not knowing much with belle going for getting some soda and mitsu thinking of going for the pool or beach and teasing some guys with the bikini. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Brandon nodded.
"I think I'll just chill in our room and watch TV."
Valerie wanted to get a shower and then have dinner at the resort restaurant.
"You can join me for dinner, if you want," she invited Mika.
Kari thought she would practice her dances on a secluded part of the beach. Ayako planned to lounge around the pool.

Everyone would go off then, though belle looking to do his dances if they had club and also possibly and not on purpose attract some people to him, always finding it weird that it has happened from two trips he remembered of being noticed by a lot of people and actually sticking.

Angel looked over seeing that she would be having her songs without him there, rolling her eyes a bit with Mika going to eat and mitsu going to change. Angel would find it as she waited before taking the guitar from the stage but not actually having a song as she did it herself, belle walking in to try and find a place inside though.

Brandon went back to their room, laid down on the bed, and turned on the TV. Valerie went back to her room and showered. After changing into a clean blouse and skirt, she met Mika for dinner. Kari made her way to the beach and hummed a dance song, practicing her steps. Ayako went back to her room and changed into a green bikini. Making her way to the pool, she relaxed in a chaise lounge.

Mika gave a stretch as she walked outside with her, sitting down with her phone normally as they waited before she got up again to follow as they would finally eat. Angel would go out to walk a bit before sitting down again somewhere with her phone beside feeling bored. Mitsu would look around with a stretch before going over for the hot tubs and just sitting a bit wondering what to do as she relaxed, with belle just walking around a bit more to look around more.

Back
Top Bottom