Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vacation is Here (Grave and Wiki)

Valerie nodded as Mika talked about the gifts.
"Well, maybe your parents can help you out with that?"
When Angel pitched her idea, Valerie was all for it.
"Oh, that's a great idea! Mika's a great singer and I'm no slouch myself."
She listened as Mika talked about doing her own performance, as well, and cutting her hair shorter.

"Okay, Angel, please keep us informed."
After she had left, she turned to Mika.
"So, what kind of performance are you thinking about doing? If I know you, you're already thinking of at least two songs."

Brandon looked up as Mika came back down the stairs.
"So, how did it go? Were the girls onboard with your idea?"
He gently pulled her into his lap and held her around the waist.

"Present thing fine too..." as she sat on him with her arms crossed. " hmm we just need a live performance where they let anyone there now...." not wanting to think a lot about it but she would still have to plan it a bit.

" actually just one, I think it's more like a beautiful cultural type song when you see the dance and just the music..but wonder if mom or dad would even pay for a certain kind of costume but it's not really. Everything looks traditional, and I've always been thinking of white hair too..." With a sigh as she ran a hand through her hair again and gave a yawn.

Brandon nodded.
"I'm sure we'll be able to find an outdoor festival. There may not be too many people there because of the cold, but we'll find one."
He kissed her on the cheek.
"I'd love to be part of your performance if I could be. I think we would be a hit if we did it right."

Valerie thought about it and nodded.
"Oh, you were thinking about doing a Japanese folk dance? That would be neat, not something people around here would see a whole lot of."
She pictured Mika with white hair and thought it looked good on her, since it wasn't much lighter than her normal hair color.
"I'm sure they'd be supportive. You ought to talk to them about it sometime soon."

“ only girls, so just the three of us and I have a surprise kind of for it so you’ll just need to guess th song that I want to do with them...doesn’t have to be outdoor either but pretty big..” sitting up a bit with a sigh as she looked around and thought more about it, “ hmmm sweaters or costumes too...”

Mika tiles her side to the bit, “ well I would say it’s kind of a mix, it’s traditional and a little techno in the song. I think short hair is easier anyway and I can just grow it again...” as she shrugged, “ but I might need help for the color...” turning as she started to text her parents an image of the costume.

https://i.pinimg.com/474x/5a/99/0a/5a990a132606c17c0fa33e02633879c3.jpg

Brandon listened as she talked about her plan to perform with Mika and Valerie.
"Okay, well, if I can do anything to help with the costumes, let me know."
He wondered about doing his own performance, since Angel was not interested in including him in hers.
"I'm sure I can find an outdoor festival that's big enough."

Valerie nodded.
"A blend of old and new would be cool."
She looked over her shoulder at the picture.
"Oh, that is a cute outfit," she said, picturing Mika in it and thinking she looked gorgeous.

That fine then, probably gonna go for those embarrassing costumes or maybe not don't know..." shrugging as she then thought of something else for a moment before wondering she was ever obsessed with anyone before Brandon but couldn't really think as she continued to relax not having anything at all to really want to do right now before starting to think again, " actially....i do have an idea for you and me if you want..." poking his cheek. "

"Mmmmm....maybe actually might sing another song too that when I hear it just makes me excited to do something..." shrugging as she would put on the song and listen to it, singing a bit of now before thinking again, " hmmm or maybe I could use that for new years then.."

Brandon chuckled as she poked his cheek.
"Oh, yeah? What's your idea for you and me?"
He turned to face her with a smile on his face, amused by her behavior.

Valerie nodded.
"Yeah, I'm sure that song will be fine. Once you have the song and the costume picked out, we can work together on the choreography."
She was starting to get a bit excited about all this, always feeling a lift in her spirits around Christmas time.

“ just try to find out for yourself if you want...” deciding not to really tell yet as they didn’t have to do it right now anyway. “ life is so easily boring...” already running out of things again as she would hold that for later before laying on her stomach with her chin on his lap and arms stretched in front of her so the tips of her fingers touched the other side of the couch. “ do you ever think about anything else about me beside love all the time and beside knowing I’m not a perfect person, don’t know your like that too nice guy sort of thing where people would be surprised you have a girlfriend. Like....I just always feel like in my mind sometimes your holding something back beside saying I love you and even if you aren’t I just have a weird feeling. Bleh....I just like deep talks to not be bored sometimes or whatever...”

“ well I already have that for the song I have with the costume, I was thinking dacmcing my own song for myself but are you wanting to join to?” Not getting the choreography part. “ there really isn’t a dance for any of the songs well accept mine...” giving a shrug as rolled around boredly.

Brandon gave her a weird look.
"I'm just going to let all of that pass because I think you're bored and just thinking of weird things to pass the time."
He chuckled.
"Actually, I think I'll just do a performance by myself. I want to do the kind of music I like, and put on the kind of rock 'n' roll performance that I know you wouldn't be interested in. Our tastes wouldn't blend well together."

Valerie shrugged.
"I mean, if you would rather do the song by yourself, that's fine. I know Angel wants us girls to all do a song together, but I'm fine with just being a spectator if you'd rather do your own thing. I don't want to put any pressure on you to include me."
Valerie leaned back on the bed.
"I just want you to have fun, you know?"

"Well depends on the music mostly, I don't hate that kind of music but yeah..." shrugging as she could still see the small problem in it. " whatever..." crossing her arms as she leaned against him a bit and looked at her phone.

" you always do even if it's weird for me...." remembering the times when the other would always try to ask her for sex but of course still knowing she would but taking it a bit slower. Mika teased a bit before looking out the window, " hmmm I should probably....maybe tomorrow then...." as she thought about having to ask for the skirt she wanted as well as having to change her hair too. " because I'm bored...." she started, " I'm just gonna randomly say that I wonder what my opposite self would look like, a boy version. I've always wished I could try that or something..like that weird feeling where you wish you could be the other gender for a day. I wonder how bad it is to date as a guy." Shrugging as she threw the random question.

Brandon smiled at her a bit.
"I know, but I'm going to put together a band and partner up with another band for my song choice. It's from a musical that was popular about five years ago."
Brandon got up and headed upstairs to do some gaming. Turning on his PS4, he decided to play The Witcher III. He was in the post-game section looking to do some leveling up before starting a new game+, and just always enjoyed his forays into this world.

Valerie stuck her tongue out at the teasing. When she wondered aloud what a boy version of her would look like, Valerie shrugged.
"I mean, you're beautiful so I think you'd make a handsome boy. I wonder if I would be just as attracted to you as a boy or not?"
Valerie wasn't sure how it was to date as a guy. Even being a woman attracted to women wasn't the same as being a man, so she couldn't really say.

"Well, when it comes to dating, us girls have it way easier. Nine out of ten times we just ask for sex from men, we'll get it, while men almost never get sex from women just by asking for it. Men have to deal with all of our emotional needs while they themselves have comparatively fewer emotions and just have to play it by ear most of the time. I've seen what Brandon has to deal with when he and Angel have disagreements and would not want to be him in that situation. I don't know what it's like to date a girl as a boy, but I do know it's much easier to date a girl when you are a girl. I mean, I know it's not all bad to date a girl when you're a boy, but it's not always easy, especially when that time of the month comes up."

She soon fell back on the couch as he stood up, sitting up with a sigh as she brushed her hair away that now covered her face for the moment. " guys sometimes...." saying it to herself when he was gone so he couldn't hear it. Angel soon turned again and started to see what was on tv then and relax by herself more.

" well yeah it would be hard and I wouldn't want to deal at a mad girl more than a mad guy..." seeing it much better like that, " didn't you date that guy once?" She sighed hugging a pillow with a sigh and looking at the wall. " guess I know how dad feels then..." comparing the shyness with his when they were dating. " well I'll still try then...." hoping she could start to change like her dad in the end but seeming more slowly than him.

Brandon played The Witcher 3 for an hour, enjoying his romp through 12th century England as a mutated monster hunter. Once he was ready to quit, he removed the disc and placed it on the shelf before thinking of Angel. He was trying to work on giving her space, not an easy thing to do when they were living together, but he was trying to accomplish this. Heading downstairs, he saw Angel on the couch and sat next to her, his arm draped over the side.
"So, I've been thinking about how we can manage our personal space in our relationship. I think I should ask you more about what you want to do."

Valerie listened and nodded as Mika gave her response to what she had said.
"Neither sex is great to deal with when they are mad, but mad women just seem...scarier, somehow."
Mika asked her if she had dated a guy once, and she nodded.
"I've never had a problem attracting guys, but I only dated one guy seriously, and we broke up when he moved to Texas with his family. I've casually dated and slept with some guys since, but I've really grown to prefer the emotional connection with a woman. Human sexuality is fluid sometimes, and right now I think I'm bisexual with a preference for women."

Valerie turned to her and watched with a friendly, understanding smile as she clutched a pillow to her chest.
"How your dad feels about what?"
She said that she would try, and Valerie nodded with a bigger smile.
"All you need is time to come into your own. A lot of things changed between us when I confessed my desires, so time to adapt and find yourself is what you need."
She put her arm around her shoulder and pulled her into a friend hug, which would allow Mika to rest her head on her left shoulder.
"No matter what, I still love you, though."

Suddenly the girl shivered, “ yeah...don’t tell anything about that...” feeling for the moment a somewhat small hate for guys though but not saying anything as Mika had mixed feelings already about mostly everything now. “ I don’t really like much how casual your saying that...” seeing that she casually slept with a few guys and moving on without a clear purpose of not taking things slow like that. “ actually compared to you then, I prefer everything to be slow and boring mostly then...” seeing as that way the relationship would take a forced turn into being a very slow buildup to earning her respect and trust for even going as far as kissing and eventually sex if things would work out. “ hmph....a nice guy turning into a pitful dick...I’d be done at that moment. I’d drop and ignore him about having more dates so fast...Though it still bothers me not from being jealous like I just said that you do that casually with guys like that, probably makes me sick...” she sighed and looked the side. “ I’m not calling you out or anything but now that I’m learning at least, there’s other things than stupid shyness that would bother me a bit too...” of course wanting to set it straight that she wasn’t being cold for really any reason and was speaking her mind mostly and ignoring the other question.

“ well I don’t even know what to even do for a while...” giving a shrug as she sat up. “ there’s nothing really huge that we’ve been really doing, maybe we could for another club thing or whatever but better and I also want to try as a group thing then at least...” seeing if she could have other people there to talk to as well as being with him while they were there.

Valerie nodded in understanding.
"Don't worry, what happens between us stays between us."
Valerie shrugged when she said that she didn't like how she talked about the casual sex.
"We live in a hook-up culture, Mika, and it's not unusual for people to have multiple sexual partners in their lifetime. I think the average high school student has something around twenty different romantic partners, and that could potentially mean twenty different sexual partners. It's only the super-religious people that have a fear discipline instilled in them that abstain from sex before marriage, and that kind of belief system has a ton of its own problems, too."

Valerie gave her a sympathetic look.
"If it makes you feel any better, I haven't casually slept with any girls, unless you count what we did as casual sex, and I haven't hooked up with anyone, nor will I, now that I want you as my girlfriend. So, if you want commitment, you have that without a doubt."
She nodded as Mika kept talking.
"I understand, but the majority of guys out there really are good. I never had any issues with guys, I just never wanted a serious relationship after my first love didn't work out...I didn't want to be hurt like that again, I guess."

Valerie let the shot at her casual hook-ups pass.
"Well, honestly, if you weren't so shy, you might have had a few casual hook-ups yourself. Getting drunk, emotional problems, and other things can all lead to some bad sex decisions, and sleeping with a man doesn't mean that you have to marry him. I understand you having a problem with my past dating life, but there's no need for me to defend it, either. Lots of people have lots of casual sex and then settle down when they meet the right one, and that's where I'm at in my life right now. Maybe as you learn more about the ways of relationship, you'll come to understand and maybe even agree with my point-of-view, too."

Valerie noticed that Mika was dodging the question about her father, but she was not going to press her on it. She had deduced that Mika's father Minato had been shy at one point, but had overcome this in order to win the woman of his dreams, Kushina. Perhaps Mika was wondering if she could do the same thing, especially since she had the added difficulty of prejudice against homosexuals to consider. Valerie herself was not even sure that she was ready to live openly as someone in a lesbian relationship, although she desperately wanted to muster up the courage to do so. Seeing that the conversation had probably run its course, she turned back to the TV that was hooked up to her laptop.
"So, what do you want to do for fun, Mika-chan?"

Brandon nodded as he listened to Angel talk about not knowing what to do. When she tossed out the club and going as a group with Mika and Valerie, he smiled.
"That's a great idea, we haven't done anything as a group in a while. I don't need to do much to get ready and then we can go. We can ask the girls if they want to go and see what happens."
Brandon chuckled.
"Let's hope there's no angry gang members at whatever club we go to this time," he said as he rubbed the back of his head in memory pain.

She sighed, at least now she had another of thinking that she never dated much yet she had the advantage of not getting hurt by anyone and telling her about that either. “ I should be damn lucky...” laying on her back and telling herself that as she had a way to fight being jealous then and not have to have something like that to her yet and be ready for it more than her. “ well there are things that are good with not having friends or dating...” thinking about how before she was alone and without the other she wouldn’t have to deal with the friends and dating drama and she had more free time to really just be lazy and do anything she wanted than worry about any stupid plans that she would not even be interested in. Mika soon turned back to laying down on her stomach, “think it’s fine for now...” seeing nothing to really do at all.

She mostly ignored everything as she yawned and stretched, “or just the raffle and music thing...” wondering when they could even do it then as she laid on her stomach On couch and pushing her boobs seeing that it would almost pop out from the top at the lower angle but not.

Valerie looked over at Mika as she laid back and started talking.
"There are definitely good things about not dating, especially since there is so much less drama. But good things about not having friends? I'm not sure that those things are too healthy, definitely not for your social skills."
Valerie sat on Mika's back and watched TV.
"Yeah, this is a good show."

Brandon nodded.
"Yeah, we'll get to those things."
He saw Angel turn over and liked that her big boobs almost popped out of her top.
"So, you're not coming to the club with me, then?"
He smirked and walked over to Angel before he started rubbing her ass with two experienced hands that made it feel great.
"It's funny when a lazy ass also has a great ass," he joked, looking over at Angel's pretty face with a cheeky grin.

“ well I was thinking that dating and friends are not really different, having friends could be worse with the drama because of you have a group of them instead of one....” she shrugged, “ it’s not reallyhat bad mostly when you’ve had that for almost your whole life...” seeing that there were o ly two other times she could remember that she actually made friends that stuck with her for a while. “ I guess it mostly suits me anyway because I’m really someone who couldn’t really care much about anyone else, don’t care what they would be doing as long as I wasn’t involved or just seeing something stupid...” as she explained a bit more, sitting up. Soon she felt something on her back as she rolled her eyes and just laid down.

She shrugged not really caring, “need to change then...and I actually learned a new dance after a while of seeing it...” soon she felt his hands as she slowly got up to sit down again. “ screw off, and I don’t really like asses, I’m more boobs and I even heard a funny thing that boobs save lives though that’s a guy excuse, basically I would have airbags to save falls...” teasing as she went upstairs then and after a bit coming down again. https://orig00.deviantart.net/f06f/f/2016/189/3/f/tda_pop_idol_miku_by_senseitag-da97g9p.png

Valerie nodded as Mika said that friend drama could be worse than relationship drama.
"That's true, unless you end up in drama involving not only your partner, but your partner's friends."
She shuddered a little bit to think about that.
"That may be so, Mika-chan, but you yourself know that you can't be like that forever."
She chuckled as Mika realized that she was on her back and laid back down.
"You make for a comfy chair," she said with a slight giggle.

Brandon removed his hands once Angel sat up on her butt.
"Yeah, you need to change, and I'd like to see this new dance."
He chuckled at her joke about boobs saving lives, apparently meaning that a guy could fall on them and be cushioned from the fall by her airbag-like big boobs.
"Looking at boobs also increases a man's life span," he added as she went upstairs.
When she came back down again, he smiled appreciatively.
"You look sexy and ready to go clubbing."
He passed by and gave her a gently swat on the rear before heading into his room to get changed. He was going for a look that sort of matched hers, and he looked forward to having a nice time.

“ then screw all of them, it’s easy for me to hate really fast and explode mostly...” as she stood up, throwing her off to the bed as she stretched with a yawn. Soon she went for the bathroom before coming out again looking around. “ and now I’m always bored...” running a hand through her hair as she thought.

She simply crossed her arms leaning against the wall, “ only I can do this look better....” waiting for him finally as they would head out with her ignoring everything and just waiting to see what would happen instead of really thinking about anything. Soon though she started to think a strange memory of knowing and seeing someone else that she was friends with but probably not remembering much with it such a long time ago but still ignoring the fact about thinking about it too deepest at all.

Valerie listened as Mika said that.
"Yeah, I guess..."
Valerie squealed a bit as she was tossed back on the bed and giggled as she recovered. She laid back down on the bed and watched the show while Mika went to use the bathroom. Valerie looked over at her as she said that she was always bored.
"More like always boring," she said before turning her attention back to the show.

Brandon put on a pair of blue jeans over black boxer shorts, a pair of white Converse shoes with black around the laces over white socks, put on a black short-sleeved shirt with rock 'n' roll mystical symbols all over it, put on a winter leather jacket, and put on a pair of black leather fingerless driving gloves. Coming out of the room, he met up with Angel and got into his car with her. They drove to a different nightclub and went inside,the pounding music immediately getting Brandon in the mood to dance. While Angel was distracted by something, Brandon began to dance. His muscular physique and cool appearance caught the eyes of many ladies and a few approached, although he politely turned them down with a gesture toward his girlfriend. Once Angel was done being distracted, he started to dance with her.

Soon she sat down to wait as she looked over at him with a alighly raised brow, coming over to flick him with a slight smirk as she followed behind and eventually heading into the club now. Going in she walked over quickly to the bar sitting down as she would use that more as a safe place to look around at everything in front of her then get taken into the crowd so fast. Soon she sighed already feeling a bit nervous as she had found Brandon and mostly stood there with him dancing a bit slowly and awkwardly before hoping and waiting something would get her interest, as a circle would soon form after a little while and new and for her better music would play as she would eventually start to jump in and dance though seeing someone....strange....maybe even familiar....but not really paying attention much and going for the dance.

https://youtu.be/5_4TKRgEr9U

https://youtu.be/KHaZC7ApbGk

https://youtu.be/S9M3_qoJPnQ

https://youtu.be/jy51G4qKGRg

She could hear the other from the bathroom as her eye started to suddenly twitch, already feeling that annoyance that she was talking about earlier, " like I said screw you too..." saying that mostly to herself so she couldn't hear as she osed her eyes for a bit to calm down and look at herself in the mirror wondering what she could even see in herself that was even good was it only her looks? Was she that bad of a boring person? Maybe it was just because she was used to be alone that she didn't have to think about it really plan at all about doing something with someone else. Slowly mika leaned close to the mirror, " am I even cute or even good to be friends with?" She asked casually wondering how she could really change all of that, but feeling that there wasn't much meaning in the words that she meant about being able to put up with it for so long. " I really shouldn't doubt it so I won't...." fucung her hair a bit and slowly walking out.

Brandon smirked a bit as she gently flicked him.
"What? You're not the only one who knows how to look good."
Brandon was more gregarious than his beloved lady, and so was able to easily meld with the crowd while Angel took it more slowly. When she joined him, they danced a bit. Brandon's issue was that he really couldn't dance and so he casually swayed while Angel busted a move. He knew that it had to get boring for her, and Brandon wondered if maybe learning to dance should be something he did in the near future.

When the music changed and Angel broke away, he swayed to the best and watched her dance in perfect choreography to three songs alongside another large-breasted woman with dyed link hair. They really were quite good and it was hard to believe it was impromptu. The fourth dance was when the pink-haired woman dropped out and a male with white hair started dancing with her. Brandon felt jealous and the look on his face showed it, which was amusing to the pink-haired girl who approached.
"Boy, that's a scary face," she said with a smile.
Brandon nodded, watching the guy closely to make sure he made no moves on his woman.

"Take a chill pill, Brandon. Belle's my boyfriend and is not going to make a move on Angel."
Brandon's head snapped toward her.
"Wha-?"
the girl chuckled and extended her hand.
"Karissa Shields, but you can call me Kari."

While Belle and Angel finished the song, Kari explained to Brandon that Belle was an old friend of Angel that had not seen her in years. The two ladies had talked during the dance, strategizing how to relax a usually uptight Brandon. After the dance was over, the two couples got a booth and began to chat. Brandon and Belle shook hands, and gregarious Brandon was charming and funny. He had his arm around Angel's waist in a loving way that Kari found adorable. She herself cuddled into Belle as the four talked and laughed casually.

Valerie got up and walked over, her home apparently hitting a raw nerve. She wrapped her arms around Mike's midsection and pulled her into a hug. Turning her head, she kissed her deeply with passion, pulling her back into the room and shutting the door. She sat down with her on the bed and just held her in a loving way for several minutes. Tears started forming in her eyes.
"Mika, I absolutely love you from the bottom of my heart."

She rested her forehead against Mika's.
"I'm absolutely crazy about you because you're so innocent and so real. You don't know how beautiful innocence is to me now that I know what it's like to really be in love."
She laid down and snuggled her close in a loving way.
"The biggest problem is that you don't love yourself, at least, not completely. You're insecure, and I think it's partly because you've never been loved in a relationship before."

She looked deeply into Angel's eyes.
"And you love me, too. My joke cut you deep because you want me to reassure you. Mika, you are beautiful and sexy and amazing. You just have to believe that and accept that for yourself. I can see how wonderful you are, now you just have to see it."
Valerie gently took Mika's hand and laced their fingers together.

"If I was unsure of myself and needed to lean on you, what would you do?"
This was meant as a rhetorical question, and Valerie let her think about it as she ran a hand through Mika's blonde hair.
"Your hair is so great."
Her warm loving hands traced the curves of Mika's body but didn't push sex.
"Your body is so great. I want you to love yourself, Mika, love yourself enough to stop being insecure and doubting yourself. Love yourself, and the rest will take care of itself."

Valerie blushed a bit.
"Sorry if my physical love caught you by surprise. I just wanted you to see my honest feelings. I just want you to love yourself half as much as I love you, at least. I am a better person because of you, as well, and I want us to be open with each other. My life without you would be horrible, Mika, so I don't want to hear you be down on yourself ever again."
Valerie just held Mika, then, the true depth of her feelings having been made crystal clear by both
her words and her actions.

Soon the song had ended as the two already started to move off to the side before now having the four together. Soon they all relaxed still either loudness in the room but of course not caring as the other boy would pull Kari into his lap so she would be sitting sideways and being able to lay against his chest if she wanted as he had one hand around her and the other on her lap. Soon both angel and belle started to talk a bit as angel leaned against Brandon a bit with a stretch starting to relax more now.

She blushed with the kiss and everything else she did, keeping her to herself as her eyes widened a bit being so close face to face with her. Soon Mika looked to the side a bit embarrassed before turning to have her back to her as she started to think deep again but didn’t want to show she was. “ well it didn’t hurt really because it’s true, so long having nothing like that has it’s good things...” repeating again as she thought about the question. “ well depends what it is...” deciding to leave it like that as she wondered what it would be like for the other as it seemed she was so used to people and wondering how she would do being alone in school. It was weird for her to be opposites that overwhelmingly had different affects on the other as Mika would have been someone who seemed boring and didn’t talk much as Valerie seemed to talk a lot and always tried to think of things to do. Mika wasn’t really scared much at all but more questioning why their differences still gave them this weird strong bond.

Brandon listened as Belle and Angel caught up after not seeing each other for a while. They had apparently been friends for a while, but circumstances had prevented the two from meeting up while Brandon had been dating Angel. They seemed like a nice couple, and the double date feel would have been better if the music was quieter. He liked Angel leaning against him with a stretch, and gave them room to have their conversation. Once there was a lull in the conversation, Brandon cleared his throat to enter the conversation.
"So, Belle, how did you and Angel meet?"

Kari chuckled as Belle lifted her onto his lap so that she was sitting sideways.
"Guess I got the best seat in the house."
She looked over at Brandon and Angel, able to tell that the two had a real connection, even if Brandon was more stiff compared to Angel. The two balanced each other out, even if they themselves did not always realize it. She listened as Brandon asked how Belle and Angel had met.
"How did you and Brandon meet, Angel?"

Valerie could imagine the thoughts that were going through Mika's head. She was so used to being alone that being around people and wanting to be more sociable was weird, but she knew that she needed to do it and was not sure how. She also knew that she was probably wondering how they could be so different and still have such a bond. Valerie knew only their friendship and understanding of each other had helped them to weather this storm of feelings.
"Well, maybe we're just thinking about this too much. Why don't you come up with something for us to do, and I'm fine with going somewhere if you want?"

Back
Top Bottom