Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vacation is Here (Grave and Wiki)

Angel relaxed with the music as she sat up looking at the two though of course with a smirk seeing that Kari would have copied what she would said and seeing that belle wanted to be as close to his girl as she was to Brandon. Though hearing the and even at the same time they both asked, the two people to answer suddenly started to laugh hearing of course the weirdness of being asked the same thing at mostly the same time. “ you tell then dummy...” she teased to belle sticking her tongue out not wanting to answer of course.

Belle sighed, “ jeez hope your not giving him a hard time too...” he joked hearing the comment from angel of not telling the story. “ well meet ups are simply and this isn’t anything cool or exciting so really...don’t get too excited..” warning them before he started the short story. “ mmmm...yeah like I said nothing special but being the loner me and her were though it’s funny we had a class together and it was so soon as well because our teacher told us to pick groups for the project and basically a chain reaction kind of started. Someone offered to have her in their group then I asked angel and she took me in...” as angel sat up a bit, “ well you were fast to say you needed so I got you...” speaking up before making er own comment. “ and I was lucky for someone to do that to me too..” belle laid his head on Kari’s chest as he tried to remember, “ well that hope work and it was finally damn worth it...”

“ it’s probably the same thing or place, I’m not good...” replying as she tried to think again, “ the only thing I’m tjinling about is eating at the mall like again but that’s only because the food is there, and I like walking through and being part of the crowd. Or I dont even know about movies or arcades we could do...” Mika laying down the bed looking up at the ceiling like she always did to think.

The similar questions made everyone laugh a bit, but once that had subsided, they all listened as Belle explained how he became friends with Angel through a school group project.
"Ah, everybody hated those," Brandon chuckled.
He watched as Belle laid his head on Kari's chest and looked over at Angel, kissing her on the head.
"Angel and I met through Band, where I was doing the guitar for different songs. I became interested in her and pestered her until she went on a date with me. We discovered that we had some things in common, but more than that, we found that we balanced each other. When she's crazy, I'm calm, and when I'm too serious, she's goofy. It's not been easy at times, but I could never love a woman more than I love Angel."

Kari was touched by Brandon's heartfelt words.
"Aw, you two sound like a great couple. Belle and I complement each other, as well, though he's been an easy boyfriend to have. I wouldn't want to be without him."
She gave Belle a gentle kiss on the lips and nuzzled her nose against his.
"You're annoying at times," she teased, "but you're the most reliable guy I know."

Brandon got a drink order placed so that they could have some refreshments while they chilled.
"Yeah, Angel and I have been doing well at college, as well. We decided to come back on break and chill at my parent's house, where she's been pretty attached at the hip to me."
He looked at Angel and smiled.
"One thing that we're working on as a couple is how to deeply love each other while having our own lives. Having a mature, adult relationship isn't always easy."

Valerie nodded.
"We can just chill at the mall if you want. I like food and being around people, so I'm fine with that."
She tickled Mika for a moment just to keep her on her toes.
"I do have to wonder about why you want to work on your social skills, though. Do you have a goal that you want to be socially ready for?"

Angel playfully rolled her eyes as she started to respond, “ I didn’t have a crush on him or anything though, but screw it so I gave him a chance...” giving a shrug as she crossed er arms and sat up a bit, “ it’s more like trying to understand and go through each other faults mostly you know...” trying to make it a bit more clearer than his kind of weird answer from him. “ I mean I do love this dummy but sometimes it’s hard...but I’m fine working through it...” giving a small smile as she wrapped an arm around Brandon’s to hold him as she looked around for a moment at the other people before back to them.

“ h-hey! I like being helpful and being able to do something even though it annoys you, you know...” blushing at the sudden kiss as he was mostly caught off guard before putting his head back against her, “ b-but yeah of course I would do anything for us to be like this forever even...” soon angel looked over at belle and started to giggle, “ I feel like you saying that belle you sound like a cute little helpful puppy...” teasing, “ h-hey!” Belling responding feeling even a bit more embarrassed for the moment though of course not being mad. “ I think that shyness in a boy is actually really cute, I really think you guys are really cute...” angel adding on as she stopped teasing the boy. Belle sighed to relax as his face turned back to normal, “ jeez you dummy...” teasing the other back with a chuckle.

“ what kind of question is that?” As Mika would be giving another question instead as she felt a bit pouty now seeing that she didn’t even get the point of the talk about trying to be more social and less embarrassed of course in public and that it was her that even gave it so it didn’t make sense. “ jeez even your forgetful sometimes...”

Brandon smirked.
"It's true that she didn't have a crush on me. She made me put in work to get that first date."
He listened as she talked about the faults and nodded.
"Yeah, we've been dating long enough that most of the dew is probably off the rose, and so we've had to work to find out what holds our relationship together. It's not been easy since we're opposites in a lot of ways, but like her, I love her and I'm willing to work through it."

Brandon looked at Angel holding his arm and thought about their futures. They would soon be out of college and into the adult world with careers of their own. He was wanting to get an apartment together in town when that happened, but he would have to see what Angel wanted, as well. The biggest challenge in their relationship was not letting their differences tear them apart. When they got their own place, they could start lives together and work on both who they were as individuals and as people. Right now, though, he was happy to just be having fun.

Kari chuckled.
"I know you do, and you're a goof about it sometimes," she said as she ruffled his sexy hair.
She hoped that she and Belle would always be happy, too, since they had been dating for a while and we're still madly in love. She giggled as Angel got a rise out of him before fixing him with her beautiful eyes.
"I think your shyness is cute, too. I just like to rib you about it, too."

Brandon was never shy, and was thankful for that. Despite what Angel said, he would not have gotten together with her if he was shy, since she would never have noticed him.
"So, I noticed that you were dancing really well out there, Belle. Do you do any kind of dance thing for a profession or college program?"
Despite his mastery of Muay Thai and its katas that resembled dances, he had never liked to dance, thinking he would look horrible trying to do it. He was the kind of person that was made to play music, not dance to it.

Valerie shrugged.
"Well, whatever. We'd better get going before it gets too late."
She let go of Mika and went to the closet to change into a fashionable skirt, shirt, jean jacket, and medium-length boot combo without caring that she was right there, especially since she was wearing a bra and panty set.
"I'll meet you downstairs. If you want to change, I know you'll want to use the bathroom."
Valerie opened the door and headed downstairs, waiting by the door for her to appear. While she waited, she checked her social media accounts on her smartphone.

“ well I try...” deciding to just reply to that as he sighed and tried to pull his head away when she touched his hair but still getting it anyway, “ fine then...” sitting up a bit as he poked her on the tickle spot on her side with a chuckle and sticking his tongue out playfully.soon turning to Brandon when he said his name before thinking of an answer. “ I kinda forced myself to try and learn anyway to dance since I mean I need to use it eventually and I learned just as something long term to do...yeah there’s not a lot special about me when it comes to knowing me really..” giving a shrug as he didn’t see himself as that interesting unless they were as nerdy as he was compared to most people. “ but of course there’s the dances that everyone knows that’s fun as hell.” Giving a small smile.

“ I wouldn’t let just anyone, even if they acted super flirty and nice like you dummy....you would have known that at least from the first date...” poking his cheek before wrapping letting go of his arm to sit on his lap and lean back seeing as he seemed a bit more comfortable. Angel gave a yawn and stretched before crossing her arms and starting to sing a bit to the next song she knew.

It was weird to see now that she was already used to seeing her like this, but it shouldn’t even matter with the reason that she even let her have the full on girl times with her with more than just talking and doing regular things. Mika sighed and stretched as she went over to change before eventually coming out again for her.

Kari giggled as Belle got her tickle spot on her side and stuck his tongue out playfully. She shook her head and gave him a soft smack on the shoulder.
"Belle is actually a really good dancer. He's the only guy who never complained when I told him that I wanted to go out dancing. He taught me all the moves to the latest dances and it's a lot of fun."
Kari picked up her drink and sipped on it as the conversation continued.

Brandon chuckled as she poked his cheek.
"Yeah, I know. It all worked out, though."
He let her get onto his lap and put his arms around her.
"I've never been good at dancing, I was always better at playing music. I'd like to get better, though."
He listened to Angel sing to the current song that was playing.
"Want to dance, baby?"

Valerie saw Mika come down the stairs and put her smartphone away.
"You look good," she said, liking her outfit.
She opened the door and the two went over to Valerie's car. About ten minutes later, they were at the mall and walking around the second floor. She didn't have any particular place she wanted to go, so she just walked around with Mika. The mall was quiet and sparsely populated, so they just hung out, Valerie just going along with what Mika was doing.

" well I don't mind even watching you, and it's a good public place to be as a hang out so I could go here..." not minding it at all as he watched them quietly deciding to respond to any of their comments than starting on something else as he just laid his head against her and watched.

" guess I'll wait on the music..." giving a sigh as she listened to the music as she felt lazy already to really do anything as she took her own drink before standing up with a stretch as she heard a song and left them for it. https://youtu.be/aaIcmqL-Pow

Mika stretched as they started to walk their again. It was really only the good place to be in public as she started to walk around. " isn't there something you would want to do beside this?" Wondering if she was like her in being bored and having nothing else to do.

Kari nodded.
"Yeah, it is a good place to hang out."
She felt him put his head against her and relaxed as she continued sipping on her drink. Like Angel, she was feeling kind of lazy.

Brandon nodded as she said that she was waiting on the right song, and when it hit, she left them to hit the dance floor.
"I'll be back," he told Belle and Kari, heading after her.
He found Angel and began dancing with her, doing his best to imitate the moves that she was doing, and actually doing a good job of it. Perhaps he was a better dancer than he gave himself credit for. The song continued and he just focused on having fun with Angel. Kari watched with a smile, happy to see the two having fun.

Valerie had gotten bored of just walking around and was checking her social media and email on her phone. There was nothing going on, so she had just been scrolling on Facebook. She looked up from her phone as Mika asked her if there was anything else she wanted to do.
"I'm down with whatever you want to do. The mall's not that fun if you're not looking for something and not hungry."
She put her phone away and stuck her hands in her pockets as they kept walking.

Belle soon put his arms up in a stretch and a yawn as he would already feel a bit tired then. “ well whenever you want to go then...” wanting to tell her so she would know as he leaned in to kiss before turning a bit and looking over at the crowd.

Angel just laid on the floor a bit, her long around spread out with curved ends on the floor as she slowly stood up with her own stretch. “ done then...” she simply said not really wanting to do anything anymore right now as she sat back down and leaned back.

“ everywhere seems boring accept maybe pool...” she shrugged but seeing that they already went there a lot anyway. Soon Mika way down and leaned back with a sigh, “ I’m not damn good at planning anything at all...” saying again as the girl was just totally clueless now.

Kari nodded as Belle said that he was ready to go when she was.
"Okay, just let me finish my drink and we can go."
She finished up her drink and the two got up to say goodbye to Brandon and Angel.
"It was nice meeting both of you, and I hope we can hang out again soon."
"Yeah, same here," Brandon said as he shook hands with both of them.
After Belle and Kari left, he returned to a booth with Angel.

"They seemed cool. Strange how things work out sometimes."
He took a sip of his drink.
"You ready to head out, or did you want to stay a bit longer?"

Valerie chuckled as Mika said she was no good at planning stuff.
"That's true, but we never let it stop us before."
She sat down across from her at the table.
"I'm fine with going to the pool if you want to. You want anything to eat while we're here?"
She leaned back to relax, as well.

Belle gave a nod and a smile as he had one hand in his pocket and of course using the other to shake. “ well something was done...” he said with a tired sigh and a smile as he had something that usually didn’t happen a lot got to do for the night at least other than just being the two of them.

Angel sat down and leaned back with a yawn before standing back up again. “ yeah let’s go then...” giving a stretch as she waited for him before starting to walk out.

“Actually I was even thinking then of just eating there if they gave good food there if they even have one cause I didn’t care to really notice but if not then we can eat here then.” With that she stood up and started to go with her to get some food though not caring if he followed or not as she went in line.

Kari walked to the parking lot with Belle and got into his car on the passenger side.
"I had a great time tonight, Belle. Thanks for taking me out."
She had a stressful Monday coming up where she was meeting with an adopted child who wanted to find his birth parents, and that was going to be a real hassle. As Belle began driving, she leaned her head against his shoulder after fastening her seat belt.
"I really liked Brandon and Angel, they seemed like a sweet couple."

Brandon nodded and paid for his drink before walking out with his arm around Angel. They got into his car and he turned to her.
"So, did you want to go anywhere else? They've got some late showings at theaters and stuff going on."
He was down for whatever she wanted to do so he just leaned back to chill for a moment. He had enjoyed meeting Kari and Belle, and he wondered if he would see them around again soon.

Valerie shrugged and got up.
"They have decent food at the rec center, but we might as well eat while we're here."
She went to the food court area and got a taco, a slice of pizza, and a chocolate milkshake, a good enough combination to satisfy after dinner hunger.
"We'll have to stop by the house briefly to grab the bathing suits. After that we can head over."
She began enjoying her food, chilling in the same way that Mika was.

He simply leaned back with a yawn as he stayed quiet already glad for it that she was happy right now. Belle of course did like and would maybe even want another date but somewhere else as they eventually made it back and got out of the car as he waited for her. It was weird for him to do something like this as his past was mostly being the quiet loner kind of person who didn’t really talk a lot.

Angel yawned and closed her eyes leaning back, “ just fine now...” not wanting to really do anything and maybe even just wanting to lay down a bit.

With that of course Mika would order the same thing that she had found last time before meeting again as they sat down and relaxed. “ I really suck at planning...” putting a hand under her chin and leaning to the side as she was eating.

Kari just enjoyed the ride as Belle took her back to her apartment. Once there, she gave him a sweet kiss on the lips.
"Call me tomorrow, okay, baby?"
She then got out of the car and waved to him before heading up to her apartment. Inside her apartment, a nicely decorated one bed and one bath that looked very homey, she got into some comfortable clothing and began reading a book in bed. After the loud music of the club, it was nice to wind down with something quiet.

Brandon nodded as Angel leaned back and seemed tired.
"Let's head home, then."
He started the car and drove home, yawning a bit. Once they were there, he walked inside and went with her upstairs to his room. Once in there, they laid down in the bed together. Brandon wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her neck before closing his eyes and resting with her.

Valerie gave her a sympathetic smile and continued eating.
"Yeah, I'm not the greatest at it myself."
That made her think about seeing if there were any sightseeing tours around the city they could go on, something different to spice up the routine. After they finished up their food, Valerie went with her to the car so that they could drive back into the house and get the bathing suits. She parked in the driveway and decided to keep the car running while sending Mika in to get the suits.
"Please grab me the same two-piece I was wearing last time."

He simply nodded leaning back in his seat as he kissed her back, soon driving to his own apartment as of course it was somewhat of a new area as he looked up directions for the club but also knew already going there for a while where her apartment would be. With that belle soon drove away, finally getting back home as he really couldn’t wait to be holding Kari again as he soon relaxed himself a bit before finally going to sleep.

Finally getting back she went for a shower and changed, laying down with him as she laid there with her back against his chest and his arm around her with a yawn before she pulled his arm up so she could lay on her back and put his arm over her stomach again. Moving her hand up to his cheek the girl closed her eyes and leaned in for a small kiss then slowly pulling back as she would turn to be face to face with him now as her hand went up to his cheek. " it's still weird for me to have all this attention...." starting as she was thinking for the moment. " you don't care about your own pains accept mine?" She asked wondering about it now, " are you always serious about putting everything you have on me?" Now blushing as she thought of the idea that if Angel felt good or bad emotions that hopefully he would be there. " if your someone that will share my pains...then I'm really happy to have someone look out for me....weird....but nice I guess...." Angel really wasn't one to really speak her feelings of love much as it was mostly shown in public with them holding hands and other things. " jeez I suck at this and it feels like I'm confessing or something but you already know. I do have a weird mind and do things that are weird to you or you don't like but if it gets you to worry about me then I'm fine.." teasing a bit with a small giggle as she sat up a bit. " I'm not worried about anything really then if your there..." remembering that mostly everything they did was because she wanted to do it. " then I want you to be the only one that mostly looking out for me..."

Soon they got back as Mika stuck out her tongue at her, going in to take the stuff they would need before finally heading for the pool, changing and getting in for a while. As she sat in the water she thought for a bit about her dad again seeing weird that she couldn't do it but he could and the fact now she couldn't lose like that. As Valerie finally got in she slowly walked over to her with a pull to press their bodies together before turning her away so she could lean against her as she put her head on her shoulder and her hand slowly moving down her body until it stopped at her stomach then slowly lower as mikas breathing suddenly grew quiet but heavy and the warmth of her breath was at the others neck.

It seemed the girl had completely lost herself and her hand was moving on its own now as it was rubbing against Valeries now wet and sensitive stuff as she had a sudden urge to do this, as something started to come out from inside her and force her body into this odd new feeling. After sometime her hand went up to grab and even squeeze one of her breasts a bit as her own breath started to get heavier for the moment now.

Kari finished up the chapter she was reading and set the book on the side table. She then turned off the desk lamp and pulled the covers up to go to sleep. She hoped to hear from Belle the next day and looked forward to seeing him again. She then closed her eyes and went to sleep.

Brandon opened his eyes as Angel turned over and gave him a small kiss before her hand rested on his cheek. She told him that it was weird for her to have all of this attention, and he understood that she felt this way because she was used to being a loner. She asked him if he cared more about her pain and struggles than his own, and if he was serious about committing all of his emotions to her. Brandon gently took her hands and nodded, not wanting to interrupt her while she was opening her heart to him. He was willing to support her emotions, being there for her to lean on as she was there for him. He chuckled as she said that she sucked at being open about her emotions, both of them finding the humor in the situation.

Brandon didn't mind her weirdness really. It occasionally got on his nerves but he knew that Angel would not be being herself without it. More than her weirdness he had struggled with her emotional distance, and he was really happy to see her trying to open up to him more. He would do everything he could to help her to know that it was safe for her to do so. Her giggle sounded musical and he really enjoyed hearing it. It meant a lot to him that she wanted him so involved with her life and that she appreciated how he looked out for her.

Brandon placed his hand on her cheek. They looked into each other's eyes, the romantic sparks flying between them.
"I just want you to be happy and without stress. No matter your weirdness, you'll always have me to look out for you."
He gave her a small kiss just then, his hands moving to her waist. After the kiss, he leaned his forehead against hers in a loving way.

When they got the bathing suits and arrived at the rec center, they paid to enter the pool and went into the changing room. Valerie was a bit surprised to see that Mika had chosen a two-piece, since the normally shy and reserved girl was more the type for the one-piece. She saw it as a sign that she was becoming more open and outgoing even if it was at a scarcely-populated place. Mika was changed and in the pool just as Valerie was getting her jeans off, and she always wondered how she managed to change so fast. She finished putting on her bikini and padded out to the pool, seeing that they were the only two here aside from a lifeguard that came in and out on a regular patrol, since he also acted as a sort of night watchman. She expected to do some swimming while Mika chilled out while looking bored, but her friend surprised her instead.

Mika approached her and gently pulled their bodies together, her smaller and harder breasts pressing against Valerie's bigger and softer breasts, leading to some hard nipples. Valerie smiled and let herself be turned away as Mika's breathing got softer but heavier. She watched her friend's hand moved down her body and moaned softly in anticipation as it moved past her stomach. Her breathing got heavier as Mika rubbed her wet pussy, loving this unexpected display of lust. Valerie moved her pelvis to hump against Mika's hand until it trailed back up to squeeze one of her breasts. Valerie was really turned on by the whole thing and smiled at Mika.

Her own hand reached out and softly squeezed one of Mika's firm breasts. She always liked how they filled her hands and responded so well to her touch. She moved her head to rest against Mika's so her own heavy breathing could be heard. Valerie's hand moved down to move the bottom fabric of Mika's suit aside and have a finger teasingly trace around her slit. She then lightly rubbed her clit, wanting to stimulate her enough to know that they were both equally horny and that she appreciated her attention. They couldn't get too loud or they would alert the lifeguard, and Valerie wasn't ready to give up this steamy foreplay just yet.

Angel closed her eyes as he felt her head against her, taking in the moment of relief and hope that she would be able to rely on him more and more as she could. " then I want you to always tell me that..." snuggling against him a bit wanting him to tell her that whenever she felt doubt. "And...I want my own family someday....the person that I'll always have will be there not just for me now but for them...." giving a small smile but also thinking weirdly again about the future that's so far away.

She gave a soft little moan shaking her head as she squeezed the others breast a bit harder now as she turned around to kiss her, being strangely turned on now by the warmth of their breaths together as she wanted to feel it again through the kiss. Mikas hand slowly started to move again as her whole hand was cupping her pussy now, her middle and index finger moving themselves inside her and moving in and out.

Brandon wrapped his arms around her as she snuggled into him.
"If you ever need me, I'll be there. I love you, Angel, and this is my way of showing you and not just telling you."
He felt his heart jump a bit as she said that she wanted her own family someday, and he imagined the two of them having children. What would they look like? He turned his thoughts back to the present and smiled as he closed his eyes.

"When we do have children, I'll be there for them just like I'm here for you now. I'll do my best to be the best husband and father I can be."
The thought of a future together excited him but also made him nervous. They were still in college, so he thought it best that they finish school and get their careers going before they settled in to domestic bliss.
"Whatever happens, I want there to always be moments just like these. It's time like these that make me love you more than you could possibly measure or imagine."

Valerie was breathing heavily as she continued to rub Mika's clit, biting her lip a bit as her breast was groped harder. She was surprised when they were suddenly making out, though she gladly slipped her tongue into Mika's mouth and kissed her back. She didn't know what had happened to make Mika so horny and wanton, but she was loving it. Their kiss was suddenly interrupted as she heard the lifeguard coming.
"Quick, hide!"
They both submerged themselves and hugged the wall of the pool, hoping that they wouldn't be seen.

The lifeguard came into the pool area and was surprised to see that no one was around. The desk clerk had told him that two young women had come in to swim, so it was strange not to see them. Thinking that they might still be in the locker room or at one of their other recreation areas, he shrugged and continued his patrol, exiting through the other door. Once they were sure he was gone, they surfaced and got back into the same positions they were in prior to him coming in. As they made out and Mika began to finger her gently, Valerie moaned softly into her mouth as she got so wet. Her left hand gently lifted one side of Mika's top to circle her nipple with her thumb, and her right hand dipped down to finger her the same way that she was being fingered. Valerie loved how warm and wet she was, and their tongues circled around each other in their mouths to enhance their lovemaking.

The girl soon opened her eyes again, " please just remembee one thing, you must remember my voice, cherish this form you gave me and hold it closer baby. Feelings have crossed paths, our words and so have our lips. We will rewrite and unite together and resonate..ahh...i want to love it's overwhelming, it's you the only reason why I'm singing all conflicted feelings in my heart are freaking out again. " Moving so she could push her chest against his a bit teasingly as she sang the parts that she ment the most to him though mostly singing the whole song anyway.

It was really weird to have this feeling after having some experience with it already with her of course. Moving in for the kiss again she opened her eyes feeling the hot breath and the warmth of their lips and tongues pushing and moving around each other, quickly letting go as she covered her mouth from the suddenness of her fingers moving inside her now. Right now she was frozen in place as her fingers stopped moving and her body itself was reacting to Valeries touch more than anything.

Brandon smiled as Angel started singing to him. She had a nice voice and it always reminded him that music was the tie that had first brought them together. The words summed up how Angel was feeling, many emotions playing out in her heart. When she pressed her chest against him teasingly, he grinned. He gave her a short kiss on the lips while letting her breasts rest against his muscular chest.
"You always keep things interesting," he said in a loving way as he brushed some hair out of her eyes.

Valerie watched as Mika drew back and covered her mouth to keep from moaning loudly due to the fingering. She liked that she was loving the attention so much and moved her other hand to move Mika's top aside, completely exposing her breasts. The hand that wasn't fingering her then rubbed slowly down her body before moving to start gently groping her ass. Valerie smirked and then lowered her mouth to begin licking at Mika's breasts, the erect nipples being an irresistible invitation. She licked and sucked them with experience, knowing what would stimulate her friend as her fingers slowly went deeper inside of her. As she pleasured Mika, she kept an ear out for the patrolling lifeguard, not wanting their fun to be interrupted.

(Song - https://youtu.be/iiGIQx7dFDo)

“ forever and resonate our sounds will resonate...” moving a bit close to him, she closed her eyes curling up a bit as she started slowly falling asleep with her breath slow as of course she would have an innocent look on her face.

She jumped making a splash then another splash from the fingers as she moved her hand against her mouth more to cover it. She looked a bit panicked with a blush as she was even worried a bit about being somewhere like this. Deciding not to move much though still moving a bit as she tried to be quiet still.

As Angel moved closer to him and began falling asleep, Brandon laid down with her. He covered them up to their chins and wrapped his arms around her, snuggling her close to him.
"I love you so much, Angel. Get some rest, and I'll be here when you wake up."
He laid his head down and closed his eyes. Brandon was soon falling asleep as well, feeling relaxed and happy.

Valerie was surprised as Mika began splashing around as a result of her ministrations. She was trying hard to stay quiet, and she smirked as she realized that she was really enjoying the attention.
"Come with me into the locker room."
Taking her hand, she got out of the pool with her and headed into the locker room, thankful that they were no longer in danger of being caught by the lifeguard. Under the shower meant to rinse chlorine off of the body, she stripped off her bathing suit, letting her naked, curvaceous body become wet from the shower. She stripped Mika naked, as well, feeding off of their combined lust to pleasure her more.

Valerie's warm breath could be felt on Mika's neck as she rested her head there and occasionally kissed it. Her fingers plunged back into Mika's pussy and began softly rubbing her G-spot. The two were then making out again, which would help muffle the moans and show their lust for each other. Valerie gently took Mika's hand and put it on her pussy, wanting to be fingered the way she was fingering her. The warm water was making her even hornier, and she hoped that it was having the same effect on Mika. She was currently receiving the pleasure, but Valerie knew that she might start giving it back if her lust started building up again.

She awkwardly got out, putting her bathing suit to fit better again for the moment before walking back inside. Again the awkward girl froze leaning back against the wall behind her as Valerie started to attack again with the kisses and the fingers. Mika couldn’t really see that the other would mostly force her to be doing something like this so much than she could ever think about. She had heard the awkwardness of couples having it once in a while but it felt like it was more often for her than anything as her hand didn’t move from under pussy as she was busy trying to keep her body from being too excited to where she might even collapse as she closed her eyes and continued to feel the odd feelings in her body now.

Valerie saw that Mika was enjoying the pleasure but trying not to let it overwhelm her. She kissed down Mika's neck and chest to her breasts, licking and sucking them again while continuing the fingering. She looped one arm under Mika's right knee and gently lifted her leg to give her easier access to finger Mika deeper. Valerie moaned softly as she continued pleasuring Mika, her own wetness running down her legs. It didn't bother her that they were not pleasuring each other yet, she knew that they would get there. While her fingers softly rubbed on Mika's G-spot, she used the thumb of the same hand to stimulate her clit, wanting to increase the pleasure a bit more.

Her lips quivered as she was mostly limp against Valerie even when she was holding her in a different way, but her legs shaking a bit feeling strange in the awkward position as she covered her mouth harder now to stop herself from moaning, her breathing still growing heavier as she tried even for a moment to compose herself at least. " ahh.." she cried with gritted teeth as her body trembled from the pleasure and now into the new feeling as she started to cum with the water now mixing with her fluids as it ran down her leg and into the drain.

Back
Top Bottom