Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vacation is Here (Grave and Wiki)

" I already said I would do shopping for that anyway.." puffing her cheeks a bit annoyed for the moment, rolling her eyes a bit as sat up to sit straighter now but wihxeossed pegs. Even he could be dumb and clueless sometimes but she didn't really hate much at least anyway. " maybe by next week or something..." wondering when to really go and do it for a day.

Mika slightly glared at him, moving to the middle knowing it already he wouldn't hit it at the same spot, watching it go over her as she turned to run and jump to quickly turn and hit it. " jeez..."

Brandon smiled as she puffed her cheeks a bit in annoyance.
"You're cute when you do that."
He laid back on the couch and put his hands behind his head.
"I think I'd like to learn how to surf this Summer. It looks so cool and really fun."

Scott watched as the ball sailed back toward him. He had not expected Mika to give him such a battle.
"Hey, now, don't get mad," he chuckled in response to her slight glare, "have fun, remember?"
He casually popped the ball back over with a single hand, giving her something less challenging to return. Scott had such an ease about him and aura of confidence that it was clear that he was used to competition, no matter what it may be.

Angel mostly ignored it, " jeez I wish its summer..." really wanting to strip almost completely like she did when she was at home, only wearing a bra and panties of course as clothes really sucked during the summer and she could take a shower more when it was just a lot more hotter. " hmm well whatever.."

She just stayed quiet as she hit it up and took a deep breath before going over to hit straight down with a small jump, staying into the before she would make any move to hit it again.

Brandon looked over at Angel.
"Well,it will be summer soon enough. I like the cooler weather for now."
He looked over at the door.
"Why don't we go for a walk?"
He was looking to have a bit of time alone with Angel, but thought being outside would be better than upstairs in his room for right now.

Scott moved forward and bumped the ball back over the net as it was coming straight down. He could see that Mika was getting more into the game and was happy about that. She had proven to be more athletic than he initially thought. It was taking a little while for him to score a point, but he cared more about having fun than winning.

"Well I like when it's cool and dark, but I think that it sucks we're not really close if we could to walk to one of the outdoor malls. I think their really the best to go at night than during the day, have the stars in the sky like a ballroom with the music in the air..." as she stood up and stretched and started to sing a bit of the song.

She sighed, slowing her breathing so she wouldn't waste much energy as she eventually knew back then when she overheard some talk about it from other people in her class when they were running. Soon she moved herself to catch the hit and bring the ball back to him.

Brandon listened as Angel talked about the outdoor malls.
"Let's walk to the outdoor mall and stay there until it's dark. I wouldn't mind a walk with stars and moonlight to guide us."
He got up and gently put his arm around her waist, guiding her out the door with him. It was evening time when they exited, the sun sinking lower in the sky. Angel always had liked moonlit nights, and he knew this would be good quality time for them.

Scott watched as Mika started breathing shallower to try and conserve energy.
"Oh, so you know how to do that, huh?"
Scott had ample energy reserves and had been conserving his energy the whole time with strategic force and shallow breathing. His lungs had been trained to hold a lot of air, to the point that he could sprint a mile on a single breath. Reaching up, he casually slapped the ball back over the net. Scott thought her determination was noteworthy, and wondered what drove her to compete with him so.

" if only I could wear my costume again.." as she started to whistle the song as they finally headed out, soon looking up as she could somewhat see a few stars with a sigh as the girl crossed her arms and put on the hood of her dark colored jacket as they walked together.

She simply just ignored it as she sighed, hitting up then moving back a bit and trying to slam it down before going back to the middle and waiting. It looked like it would be dark anyway but at least she had something for the day than nothing.

Brandon turned to her.
"You mean that pop idol costume you were wearing that one time?"
He gently took her hand and walked with her to the outdoor mall. It was a bit of a walk, so it would probably be dark by the time they got there.

As the ball came back over the net, Scott reached up and hit the ball straight down by the net. This would be an almost impossible shot to return. Not only would it be tricky to get to, but the ball could easily get tangled in the net and solidify his point. Scott's feet touched the sand once more and he waited to see what would happen.

" idol? Or was it the magician." Not really knowing accept wearing something else for just doing that, soon she followed behind as she pulled her hood up on her jacket with her hands in her pockets before Brandon would take one again.

" screw you..." she almost yelled before kicking the ball up and hitting it over when she could, her chest bouncing a bit from the quick move as she ran a hand through her hair and looked away like what a sassy popular girl would do "hmph.."

Brandon thought about it.
"I seem to recall it being an idol. There was nothing about that outfit that said 'magician'."
He noticed her stuff her hands in her pockets so that he wouldn't be able to take her hand again. His brow furrowed and he was filled with a need to know what was going on. Stopping his walk, he let Mika get about three steps ahead of him before he called out to her.

"Stop right there."
He then let the silence hang between them for a few moments, punctuating his seriousness. Brandon looked to the side to compose his thoughts, then back at Angel's back.
"I don't understand the way you act sometimes."
He approached her and placed his hands on her shoulders, gently turning her to face him.
"Tell me why you act romantic and sweet when we're not together, but when we are together, you act aloof and distant."

Scott was amused as Mika got the ball up and over the net. When she turned away and tried to strut like a popular girl, he almost laughed out loud.
"You shouldn't turn your back on an opponent like that."
Scott gracefully jumped up and smacked the ball back, making it bounce harmlessly off her head. Scott landed and chuckled.
"You'll end up getting beaned in the head."

She stopped, casually and slowly turning to him quietly. " what am I supposed to say how much I love you all the time when you already know I do? Or I have to hold your hand every time we go out like I'm lost or something? I'm just acting like a regular person and just because I don't do anything romantic when your around doesn't mean I hate you like that. Maybe I don't feel like putting my arms around your neck but that doesn't mean there isn't a point where I won't do that if we're in public or not. Jeez you don't have to see a couple holding hands or kissing all the time to know their a couple. Their spending casual but still respectful and romantic time together...how do you not get or even see that you care about what I do romantically to you than seeing that the best thing I could ever do for you is just be there...I know you worry about me getting hurt and you would do anything for me, but sometimes words or actions don't matter, just that one little fact does...that fact that I know there's no avoiding fights but that there is a solution to those things we're fighting about, or the fact that I'm happy knowing that some of the stupid or annoying things you do around me, it's for knowing the fact that you put up with it and that it doesn't stop you from still loving me. And I already know and I'm not afraid to admit I feel the same..." she brushed some of his hair to the side as she wrapped her arms around him and pulled him close so they could see each other, " don't give me any of that doubt bullshit either, this is just a small little setback..." giving a small bright smile as she leans to kiss him.

In this case his statement was totally untrue as her reflexes kicked in and she instead seemed to punch the ball back and over far from the net. " and you should damn learn to shut up and stop saying crao like that..." as her body started to become a bit warmer and there was almost like an aura being felt from her.

Brandon listened as Angel responded to him. It was a lot for him to take in and he needed a moment to respond to all of that. He kissed her back, wrapping his arms around her waist. When the kiss ended, he looked into her eyes, finally getting his words together.
"So I guess what I'm supposed to get out of all of that is that you'll do what you feel like doing?"
Brandon gently reached up and brushed some hair out of her eyes.

"I don't have any doubts that you love me. We went over all that and got that worked out. I'm not saying we have to be lovey-dovey all the time in public, either. I just noticed that you find it easier to be romantic when we're not together. I was just genuinely curious about that."
Brandon looked up as the stars started to come out, forming a peaceful backdrop for the night walk that Angel had wanted.

Scott crossed his arms and looked curiously at Mika as she started to get mad. He approached her and gave her a crooked smile.
"Are you always like this when you get frustrated?"
Scott looked up as it started to get dark before turning back to Mika.
"I'm sorry if I annoyed you. Why don't we take a walk around this park?"

" well I mean at least let be like that when I really want..." she shrugged and put her hands in her pockets again as she turned and started to walk again, " come on then I'm bored..." looking over at all the somewhat bright lights around them as well as a few things in the distance.

" well who wouldn't, when someone stated the obvious so damn much like that.." as she placed her hand on hee cheek and look to the side of course with her being annoyed though changing it into a soft expression as she really shouldn't push herself too hard to get mad right now. It seemed it was already starting to get darker then, " it's already boring here, lets go to the city then or more into it..." shrugging as she started to walk.

Brandon nodded.
"Alright, I think I can do that."
He followed Angel as they began walking around the outdoor mall. It was very quiet and peaceful where they were.

Scott shrugged as she said that he had stated the obvious. He followed after her as she started walking.
"Okay, what do you want to do in the city? Did you have anything fun in mind?"

Eventually they made it to the main area of the shops themselves as she could see at least a good amount of people around here. With a sigh she sat down near the square fountain on the side that faced a large bookstore in front of her in the center with various other stores on either side and behind her would be another pathway where they had a flat square where water would rise up and down in jets every few seconds. Leaning back a bit she waited for him to sit down as she leaned against his shoulder, " is this a real date like before?" She asked wondering about their first experience doing something like this before being really official.

" I want some food already, mmmm don't know though if mom is cooking..." as she would decide for the moment to send a text to her before slowly walking again wth her hands in her pockets. " I guess we should do something fun then like the arcades..." shrugging as she really wanted to do something with someone but still wanting to be a bit alone from valerie and of course she didn't like him much either at least for now. Soon they could see the familiar neon lights as she slowly walked in and stopped looking around in front of her as she thought.

Brandon followed Angel and looked around at the stores. He could see why she had wanted to come here, there really was something magical about an outdoor mall at night. When Angel sat down, he sat down next to her and listened as she asked if this was a real date. Brandon put his arm around her as she leaned against his shoulder.
"Yes, it's a real date."
He smiled at her and then looked around at the sights and people passing by.

Scott nodded.
"Okay, well, we could go to this one place I found that has lots of games and food. It looks pretty fun."
He walked with her to the Game Palace attraction and took her to a food cart. He thought that things between them weren't going the greatest, but they could still turn the night around and have fun. Mika was a bit immature for his tastes but maybe she would loosen up with some relaxing activities.

"Hmph..." she simply said softly with a small smile as she sat up as she leaned against him a bit. Soon she gave a glance at the sky before sitting up straighter again and leaning into his arm behind her as she gave a sign and relaxed for the moment just taking everything in.

Mika just followed slowly beside him as she looked around not remembering though if they went here all together though she guessed probably anyway. Soon she started herself to do some games for a little while.

Brandon looked up at the sky, peacefully taking in the sight of the stars above. He had never done something quite like this with Angel, but he was finding it comfortable and relaxing.
"This is gonna sound weird, but when I look up at the stars like this, I wonder if there are beings on other planets that look up at their stars, too."
He chuckled.
"I mean, I'm not saying I believe in aliens or anything. It just makes you wonder sometimes, you know?"

Scott got them each something to munch on and followed Mika into the gaming area. While she busied herself, he found an arcade game and started to play it. After finishing with that, he went over and played a basketball shooting game. After getting a perfect score, he headed for the other side of the arcade to look for a fun game to play.

" I actually wonder that since earth is a star I guess...I wonder if it could shine on it's own, I know you can see a shiny earth from space but that's from the light from the sun but I mean from a different planet without using the sun's light...i guess not because it's not being hit but whatever...used to live science when I was in middle school, then in high school it was history..I used to be nerdy with all the stuff I knew about bugs. It was actually funny because in my class we had a unit on bugs and stuff and just learning it and like I felt pissed inside because no one knew the basic facts..like have have six legs and stuff.." giving a small yawn as she had her hands in her pockets.

Mika played a bit but sighed as when she noticed him gone she frowned a bit as she sat down somewhere and leaned back to think seeing that it would be more fun with Valerie since she mostly took away her shy side and she would always drag her everywhere.

Brandon listened as Angel told him about some of her interests in school.
"I love history, myself. It's such an interesting subject, seeing how things came together to form our modern world. I was never huge on science, but I like it okay."
Brandon chuckled as she talked about how some people didn't know the basics of insect anatomy or characteristics.
"I'm sure that must have been frustrating for you."

Scott played a game for a bit before coming back to find Mika sitting on a bench. She seemed to not like that they had split up, so he sat down next to her.
"Why don't we find a team game to play? Or, if you've had your fill of games, we could go to a little restaurant I saw down the way. We could have a peaceful meal."
He looked back toward the passing people, his heart lightened by seeing so many smiling people.

" looking back its funny that I could say I was being better than everyone? What got me into history was the high school war stuff, the only thing I really liked was like what happened and the tanks." Giving a shrug as she glanced around, " well whatever..." as she didn't have anything really else to talk about then and still not knowing what to do for the moment before standing up. " well I need new stuff anyway..."

She sighed being mostly calm as she even still was thinking about her and calling them being away like this as a fight. " doesn't really matter, just mostly been thinking about stuff, hope it gets close to the new year though, I really wanna see fireworks and also dress up..." at least lightening up a bit for the moment as she gave a stretch.

Brandon nodded as she said that.
"Oh, okay. I thought you had a broader interest in the subject."
When she got up to look around at the merchandise, he got up, as well.
"I guess I can look around a bit."
He headed for one of the storefronts, seeing what they had to offer.

Scott nodded.
"I like New Year's, since it represents a time of new beginnings. I like fireworks, too, some of them are really cool. What do you dress up as on New Year's?"
He was glad they were having light conversation again, that things seemed to be going well. The night had gotten a bit rough earlier, but things were turning around now.

Angel turned and would find a store mostly for clothes, slowly walking in with her hands in her pockets as she would start for the summer and go for the swimsuits and other things for a bit before eventually heading out again as she bought some things. “ mmm that might good for now..” as she sat back down again so she could relax for the moment.

She blushed a bit suddenly though shook her head, “ well I’m traditional so I was wondering about wearing a yukata though it Silva they aren’t common here. I would want everyone to wear one and hopefully we could find a festival thing..” giving a shrug as she had her hands behind her.

Brandon looked over the merchandise but didn't see anything he wanted to buy. He found Angel as she was finishing her shopping and sat down next to her on the bench.
"So, what did you get?"
Leaning back on the bench, he began to relax with his arm resting on the back of it.

Scott nodded.
"Oh, that's right, you come from a Japanese heritage. That sounds like it could be fun."
He jerked his thumb in the direction of the restaurant.
"Why don't we get a bite to eat? I've eaten at that restaurant a couple times since I've been here and the food is really good."

Mostly lots of shorts and some jackets, also got like the blue sleeveless jackets..." Angel stretched leaning forward a bit as she put the bags on her lap. " maybe we could eat and go then..." looking around the restaurants.

" wish it was more common though, I bet it would be either me and my mom wearing them out if she had one for me. Don't know about dad because he wasn't from where she was from so the cultural difference. And I don't want to be the only one wearing if I decide to go with the others, so I wish maybe we could get one for them too..." giving a sigh as she hate the thought. Mika shrugged and followed with him so they could eat.

Back
Top Bottom