Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vacation is Here (Grave and Wiki)

Scott just happened to be passing by and saw a young woman tripping, about to be run down by a car. With great speed, he leaped forward and grabbed her across the waist, getting her to safety on the sidewalk as the car zoomed by. He turned to the young woman with a charming smile.
"You oughta be more careful, ma'am."
He then looked closer and realized that he recognized the young woman.
"It's you, the girl from the rec center."

Scott thought about it for a moment, snapping his fingers as he remembered her name.
"Oh, yeah, it was Mika, right? If you don't remember me, I'm Scott Young."
He looked her up and down, taking note of the large bow and umbrella.
"Never figured you for the old-school Southern belle look."
He crossed his arms.
"You know, I meant to ask you out on a date that day, but something came up. Why don't we take advantage of the opportunity and get a cup of coffee?"

Brandon finished up playing one of his games and went downstairs. Finding Angel in the garage, he gently knocked to get her attention.
"I'm going to the Game Palace. I'll see you later."
He kissed her cheek and then got into his car to leave. It kept running through his head how Angel said he was clingy, so he figured they could probably use the time apart.

Her eyes widens as she tried to turn her body to catch herself, but with the angle it was impossible especially since the sidewalk was raised up to her ankle compared to the actual street that her feet were on. Soon she braced herself for the fall, before feeling a pair of arms around her as the fall is completely stopped. Soon she quickly pushed her off the person backing away a bit before of course quickly turning to see who it was seeing that it was the familiar boy, before blushing even more and almost falling back as she tried to stop herself from fainting.

As Mika noticed him looking at her she jumped back covering herself before hearing him even offering her coffee. " I...umm..uhh..." as she started to stutter as well, " s-s-sure I guess..." shaking her head a bit to get herself under control. She should at least really try harder herself. " I guess since you offered it would be weird not to take it..." as she suddenly froze completely for a moment as she ran that sentence in her head again, " d-d-date?!?! B-but we've only met o-once.." comepletely off guard seeing as it was one and also brief so something felt a bit weird to her like that.

"Jeez..." she muttered rolling her eyes when he wasnt looking before waiting for him to leave as she was alone already. With a sigh angel gave a yawn as she played for a bit again before walking back in, deciding that since no one would be around she would sit downstairs with just her panties and shirt on as she got some snacks to watch some marathons and shows she liked.

Scott smiled.
"Cool. We're not far from a coffee shop, so let's get going."
He was then surprised when she seemed so embarrassed that he was asking her out on a date after not knowing her very long.
"Eh, I've always been the type to just go for it when I want something. But if it makes you uncomfortable to call it a date, just think of it as having coffee with a friend."
Scott then turned to head toward the coffee shop, taking a few steps before looking back at Mika.
"You coming?"

Brandon arrived at the Game Palace and paid the price of admission. The first thing he did was head for the arcade section, where there were several fun games. In the old-school section was an arcade version of Fatal Fury 2, and he inserted some quarters to play a round as Terry Bogard, the main character as well as his favorite. He took the controls and made his way through the game, smiling as he worked the controls with experience.

She shook her head to get herself together, slapping both of er cheeks softly to try and relax as wondered, " let's see how things get weird..." as she followed slowly behind looking at other things as she moved past him when he stopped to the shop.

Angel soon started to sleep a bit for a while as she was mostly stuck at home, but of course not caring as he knew how she would be bored easily after a while of mostly doing the same thing so soon, and waking up after an hour to start getting more things to eat as she continued to watch for mostly the whole day as well as even play a bit up in his room before coming back down again and sitting to watch for the third time.

Scott went into the coffee shop with her and they each got what they wanted. Taking a seat at the table, Scott took a sip and then set his cup down.
"So, have you lived here long? I'm originally from Detroit and haven't been in the Big Apple long."
He picked up his coffee and took a sip of it.

Brandon moved from the arcade area to the sports area. Taking up some ski-ball, he began to play it and go for the high score. The place was busy with lots of people milling about. He was thankful for that, as this was always one of his favorite places to come in order to have fun.

She mostly sat awkwardly as she sat up straight with her hands on her lap as she gave a few shy glances at him but most of time she looked relaxed and calm. " n-not really maybe...at least a bit more than two years but not super long like everyone else, s-so don't expect much..." As she gave a small sip of her chocolate drink that she ordered. " so what are you doing around here right now?" Wondering if he was on vacation or something though knowing that wasn't true as he left a bit after the awkward moment at the pool because of things that came up. " y-your actually still working now I'm guessing..." giving an embarrassed blush as she didn't figure it out until now.

Angel continued to mostly llaxe around for the day as it didn't really feel different like she was at home so of course it was fine with her, but feeling a bit weird that this was still someone's house than hers. Soon she took her phone deciding to look over some old pictures of the two of them and just herself with how different she was from high school and college.

Scott nodded.
"Yeah, I'm doing a few odd jobs now and then while I'm working on a career. It sure is a big city. So, were you just looking to hang out today?"

Brandon finished up with ski-ball and did some basketball. After that, he did the go-kart track. Checking the time, he decided he would head home in another hour. He then walked off to play some more games.

She looked at him oddly, looking to hang out? She didn't really know him or know much that he was even going to be there to save her. " well...yeah but not expecting you..." sitting up a bit with her hands on her lap wondering what to do herself and if he would even stay with her or not oddly.

Angel soon woke up after her sleep, going to slowly change as she took her phone with a yawn and sat down again for a moment, " when you coming..." she texts, deciding to see if she could go the fridge and cook something, before texting again, " are we going out or not, it's fine if we're not and are your parents gonna come back soon? And don't get any food, just come back." As she would decide to cook something for him when he got home.

Scott chuckled.
"I could tell you weren't expecting me. But sometimes the most spontaneous plans are the most fun."
He drank some more of his coffee drink.
"Just name the place and I'll take you there. If we have some fun together, maybe you'll stop looking at me like I sprouted a second head."

Brandon had just finished a soccer game when his phone vibrated. He took it out and saw that it was a text from Angel. After reading it, he began to text back.
"I'll be home in about 45 minutes. We can go out if you want, but we don't have to. Let me know what you want to do and we'll do that."
After finishing the text and hitting send, he put his phone back in his pocket. He then went over to the Test Your Strength game and picked up the mallet.

She stuck out her tongue at him, "of course I wasn't..." with a slight pout as she felt he kinda called her dumb not to think like that but also knowing that he didn't mean too of course but still. " the only thing I was planning was mostly hanging out but not seeing you..." as she gave a shrug not knowing even when she had to pick a place. " this isn't a date...this isn't a date..." telling herself so he wouldn't hear. " I don't really know what's good beside the arcades and the pool.." giving a shrug as she leaned back and stretched.

" just come home then when your done." Sending the text back as she continued to cook, being a smalls teak she found that she cut after cooking it and some other things though deciding to make a simple plain pasta dish with some steak in it and a few seasoning. It was good that it seemed for now his parents weren't home yet and also Hoping they wouldn't come back until after she had a surprise dinner with her actually cooking when her boy came home.

Scott nodded.
"Okay, well, why don't we just walk around. We can just talk and look at some stuff."
He stood up and began heading for the door.
"You coming?"
Mika's shyness was kind of cute, in a way, and he looked forward to hanging out with her.

After playing around for the next forty-five minutes, Brandon decided to head home. When he got inside, he was surprised to find the smell of cooking in the kitchen. Wondering if his parents had gotten back, he walked in to find Angel at the stove.
"Wow, did you make dinner for us?"
He gave her a hug and a gentle peck on the lips.
"It smells great."

" jeez that's starting to get annoying..." crossed her arms with a look because of hearing him asking that to her. Mika rolled her eyes a bit as she followed behind him and out into the bright sun. " I don't really know..." wondering what to do since Valerie was mostly the one to plan things to do for them and she really wasn't someone to rely on her for anything at least too much.

Angel sighed with a stretch as she was just about to add everything, taking the pan am pouring it into another so she could mix the pasta with everything else. Now just using one pan it was really just waiting for a bit until it would be ready enough for her to get plates and of course coming back to the stove where she could hear Brandon, deciding to still do her own thing before glancing behind her when he kissed her as she poured everything from the pan to the plates and slowly walked out and sit down with him.

Scott shrugged.
"Well, let's just walk around a bit."
He began walking with her,looking at the sights and sounds of the big city. He stopped at one point and got a hot dog for them from a hot dog cart. After he ate it, he kept walking around to Central Park. He looked at all of the nature, thinking it looked beautiful.

Brandon sat down and waited for Angel to be finished with everything. He then took a bite of the steak pasta, nodding in approval.
"It's really good. Thank you for making this."
He smiled at her, then went back to eating. They ate for a bit, making light conversation as they did so.

" well I was bored and I was thinking when I do get married maybe and have kids I should learn to cook better...i wonder what they'll be like..." wondering about her future and seeing that she wanted to stop dating and really settle down like how people do when they get married. She pushed that thought away and started to eat herself then as she relaxes.

Mika mostly followed a bit behind him, deciding to keep her distance and not be too close or far from him much. As they finally headed to the park she looked around for a small playground, lightly running toward it for the swings as she took her phone out as she swung back and forth slowly relaxing for a bit.

Brandon nodded as he listened to what she said.
"Yeah, I can understand that. I'd like to take our relationship in that direction."
He briefly pondered over what their kids would be like, as well, before returning to eating.

Scott smirked as Mika went over to the swing set and began to play on it.
"I guess some things about the playground are irresistible."
Scott went over and sat down next to her in the swing.
"So, were you born in this city or did you move here from somewhere else?"

Soon she finished herself, as she turned with a small burp with her plate already on the sink as she laid down again and relaxed in a somewhat food coma though she wasn't as sleepy right than when she would be in a few hours at least though not being that bad for now.

With the day going back as it was already late in the afternoon with the sunset just barely starting to fall, she slowly looked up at him then wrapped her arms around either side of the chains beside her and started to push herself off to swing lightly back and forth as she started to think. " moved at least twice, once just because they found a better place to live and the other moving to here now was because mostly very thing was closer and maybe even the stuff around her a bit nicer...happened before I started middle school all through barely starting highschool..everything never changing much even now..." giving a light sigh as she closed her eyes, starting to swing a little faster with the wind blowing around her as she felt the eternal loneliness she had growing up mostly besides her parents.

Brandon finished up his meal and put his plate in the sink. He laid down with Angel and put his arm around her. Thinking about what she said earlier, he smiled.
"How many kids do you think we'll have?"

Scott nodded.
"Yeah, I know what you mean. I was born in Detroit, spent several years overseas, and now I'm here. My high school experience wasn't the greatest."
He could tell that Mika felt lonely, and he knew how she felt from his own past.
"Do you have a lot of friends here?"

She blushed a bit feeling a bit sheepish as he mentioned more about the kids as she would have kind of wished he already forgot about that. " o-of course only two.." feeling a little embarrassed all of a sudden but keeping herself relaxed so he couldn't tell.

She suddenly shivered when he started to go for her friends, " n-not really only one I know..." suddenly blushing a deep red as she swallowed thinking hard of all the things that they did she would never have thought that Valerie would push her into that kind of thing of really getting together and doing that embarrassing thing even more than once.

Brandon nodded.
"Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I'd like a boy and a girl. I'm glad we're on the same page with that and one of us doesn't want a boatload of kids."
He chuckled a bit.
"It's nice to hear your thoughts on the future, Angel."

Scott nodded.
"I see. I never made that many friends when I was in school, myself."
He looked over at a beach volleyball course and smiled.
"How about some one-on-one volleyball? Let's have some fun."

She simply sighed seeing that at she didn't really want to talk about that much, even still sure if her dating would really last that even wth all this time still "well...whatever..." looking away before turning to the tv and laying down as angel curled up a bit.

"Mmm..." she simply said thinking for a moment before stopping and just sitting. " I-I guess.." giving a cute little grumpy face before giving a sigh as she slowly went over and waited. " I'm not really good of course.." crossing her arms and leaning to the side a bit.

Brandon could see that she didn't want to talk about it much, and so put his arms around her. They watched TV, just spending time together. Brandon's parents came home and went into the kitchen, greeting them and doing their own thing. Brandon had not seen much of Valerie since Mika left, but he figured she was chilling out and watching her show, maybe texting back and forth with Mika.

Scott went over to the other side of the net and picked up the volleyball.
"It'snot about being good or not. Just have fun, Mika."
He put the ball in the air and then served it. It sailed over the net, headed toward Mika. Scott bent his knees and waited for the return, clearly used to athletic activities.

Angel sat up a bit as she could hear the door, seeing that they were home but feeling a bit embarrassed and awkward to be around someone else's parents like that. Just a really weird experience but their parents were pretty cool anyway so of course it wasn't a bother. " wonder when the ticket thing even gonna be done, a bit curious about it actually.."as she laid in her back with her arms laid on her stomach casually.

" well I'm kind of athletic..." talking to herself for a moment before rolling her eyes and standing to the edge of the line behind her before rushing into and managing to hit the ball up, leaning forward a bit to make a quick turn when it came back.

Brandon thought about the ticket question.
"It will probably be done closer to Christmas, which is still a week and a half away. I doubt we'll win it, but it would be cool to go on a tropical vacation."
He smiled as he thought about Angel in a bikini, remembering the picture she had sent him from the rec center and imagining her in a more tropical-colored bikini.

Scott watched as the ball came back over the net. With grace, he leaped up and slapped the ball toward the ground. This was a straight shot to the ground that would be hard to return and might earn him the first point.

She just simply shrugged with a sigh as she sat up, really having nothing to do at all, "well whatever I'll probably need to do shopping again for clothes, " after Christmas is summer so I'm going for the pool and stuff more when it's like that..." now wondering about the patterns and if she would go light or dark for it.

Mika looked up and could tell it would be a straighter shot, running for the middle and bracing herself as she quickly moved her body to hit the ball up almost at lightning speed though oddly not usually like this for her.

Brandon nodded.
"Yeah, I understand. I guess summer clothes would be cheap right after Christmas. Do you have any summer clothes right now,you know,in case we win that contest?"

Scott was surprised when Mika was able to move quickly enough to return the ball over the net. Scott had a flawless grasp of angles due to his intense training, and so leaped up to casually hit the ball back over the net. He had hit it at an angle that it would fly over her head and land near the line of the out of bounds marker. She would almost have to dive to try and return this one.

Back
Top Bottom