Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vacation is Here (Grave and Wiki)

Mika then decided to sit down again as she laid her heading her arms and closed her then as she decided to try and sleep for a bit. Oddly she would feel like starting to wear only her bra and panties when she got home seeing as it was even hotter than usual even when she did have shorts and a shirt though of course dressing up when she had to go out and do something as the girl gave a bored sigh.

She simply shrugged, " its fine..." as she laid her chin in her hand leaning to the side a bit, " don't know though I did take graphic design and it was cool and I like anime and drawing and stuff so I was thinking maybe..."

Minato looked over at his daughter as she sighed with boredom. He continued to work at his project, looking over at her when he was done with a section.
"So, what are you wanting to have for dinner tonight? I can text your mother so she knows in advance."

Brandon nodded as Angel threw out there that she might like to pursue an artistic career.
"Well, you know I've been going for teaching. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad for you to pursue a career as an art teacher. At least our vacation's would be at the same time."
He chuckled, then folded his hands to look at her.
"Graphic design is cool. With computers, there's a lot you could do artistically."

She slowly raised her head up, her chin on her arm as Mika looked up and over to him, " mmm maybe something with rice and some seafood and some meat...mmmm...I want Korean ribs over rice and maybe even eel or just raw fish...aghh in already wanting to eat now..." as she buried her head in her arms again.

" but that means I need to take two damn tests, like general teaching and then maybe art teaching or maybe art in general or something..." not caring to really understand it for now, " actually after the first time of taking graphic design I actually took it again and with the same teacher because I didn't know what else's to pick..." looking around for a moment

Minato was typing out the text as Mika said what she wanted, and hit send when she was done.
"All right, your mother knows what to make tonight. That does sound really good, actually."
Minato finished up his workday and took Mika home with him. When they got home, Kushina was hard at work making the food.
"How was your day?" she asked, giving both of them a kiss on the cheek.

Brandon nodded as Angel answered his question.
"Well, you'd actually just have to pass your test to get your education degree and get an endorsement in art. But, I really want you to do what would make you happy. If art is your passion, I'm sure you'll find some way to express it."
He got it and gently took hold of her hand.
"Let's head on home."

Soon they finally headed back as she slept in the car, slowly getting up and stretching as she walked inside and felt the air warm and the smell of food in the room. " meh...fine..." as she gave a shrug and went for the couch to lay down and watch tv. All the girl would do for now was eat and lay on the couch before she would sleep for a while.

She shrugged as she felt his hand then slipped her own back as she stood up and waited for him so she could follow back and they would eventually be home but now in the middle of the night.

Minato looked over and saw his daughter laying down on the couch. From her place in the kitchen, Kushina could see the same thing and gave her husband a wry smile.
"Did Mika-kun have a rough day?"
"I don't think she finds my job to be very exciting," he replied with a laugh before giving his wife a kiss.
"How's the building coming along?"
"Going just fine, hon."

After Kushina had finished cooking everything, she walked into the living room and gently shook Mika by the shoulder.
"Mika, honey, dinner's ready."
She went back into the kitchen and sat down, smiling as her daughter joined them.
"You sure were a sleepyhead when you got home today. I hope your father didn't work you too hard."
"Oh, yes, I'm such a slave-driver," Minato replied jokingly.

After Brandon and Angel got back to the house, they had dinner with his folks and Valerie. His little sister had been a bit distant since Mika left, but assured him that she was alright. After dinner, he went upstairs with Angel and went into his room. He wrapped his arms around her from behind and kissed her cheek.
"I've been thinking of the day we first met? Do you remember how you felt that day?"

Soon she would wake up with a yawn an a sigh, giving a stretch and pulling her shirt down as it showed some of her stomach before getting up and going. " well I just wanted to get out..." replying softly with a shrug before she started to eat a bit, " mostly didn't really do much..." ignoring the word comment from her dad as she tried to relax more before wondering again about something again, " have you ever had a best friend that you might have wanted to date or you weren't sure of?" As she was thinking back to Valerie, shivering a bit as she could remember a bit of when they were actually naked and did something like that. " I wonder what she's even doing right now anyway..." wondering if she should text or call.

" I was the normal person that didn't care about anyone else, and I found it weird you didn't even give up..." giving a shrug as she moved her hair to the side. " I mean I'm actually fine with doing things myself but I'm with you now..." wondering still how it happened. " I really don't remember a lot about it..."

Minato chuckled when Mika said that she didn't do much.
"Yeah, I'm sorry there wasn't a whole lot for you to do at the job site. I did have her run some paperwork up to a foreman on the site."
Kushina gave him a questioning look that said, "You better have thought about our daughter's safety."
"I made sure she wore a hardhat, though," he quickly added.
Kushina's look softened and she nodded as if satisfied.

After they ate for a bit, both of her parents listened as she asked her question.
"Not while I was growing up, no," Minato replied, "although I feel like your mother has become my best friend."
"Thank you, honey," Kushina replied, "and I never really had that experience, either."
They shared a look, wondering if they should ask.
"Is this about Valerie?" Minato asked, knowing that was the only best friend she really had.
"You should keep in touch with her if you haven't," Kushina gently suggested.

Brandon chuckled as she said she didn't remember a whole lot about it.
"Well, fortunately, I remember the entire week it happened. I'll tell you about it, to jog your memory."
He kissed her cheek and began to remember.

Monday

Brandon was sitting in the band room tuning his trumpet, waiting for the practice to begin. His favorite instrument was the guitar, but since most performances of this type did not call for it, he also played the trumpet, and was pretty good at it too. When he looked up, he was surprised to see a girl he had never seen before come walking in and take a seat next to him. She was beautiful with a great chest, and Brandon was smitten right away. Before he could introduce himself, the practice began and he was forced to hold off on this. After the class, he tried to approach her outside the room, but was less than successful.

"Hey, there," he said, "you play really well."
"...Thanks," the woman replied, clearly not big on talking.
"So, I'm Brandon. What's your name?"
"I've gotta go. Just leave me alone, okay?"

Brandon watched her walk off, surprised by the cold reception. He would leave her alone for the rest of the day, but her playing hard-to-get just made him more determined to get to know her. Asking some friends from band, he found out that her locker was in the history hallway on the second floor, and filed that information away. For the whole rest of the day, he couldn't get that mysterious woman out of his head.

Tuesday

Brandon found Angel at her locker and tried to be friendly with her again. She was cold to him and walked off.
"Hey!" he called out, his friendly tone stopping her and making her look back at him.
"Can I at least get the name of the woman that's been running through my mind since yesterday?" he asked in his warmest, most sincere tone.
The woman blushed a little bit, clearly not used to guys saying such sweet things to her.
"Angel," she said, and then hurried on.

Wednesday

Finally having a name to go with the beautiful face, Brandon resolved to ask her out on a date.
"Hey, Angel, how about one date?"
"No," she said in a tone of voice like a door slamming shut.
Brandon watched her walk away and smiled deviously.
"I'm not giving up that easily. I'll see you tomorrow."

Thursday

Brandon made his second attempt to ask her out on a date.
"Come on, just one date. I promise you'll have fun."
'I have to get to class."
Brandon watched her walk off and sighed. This had been one hard fish to reel in.

Friday

Brandon made a third attempt to ask Angel out on a date.
"Please, just have one date with me. I'm not going to stop asking until you say yes."
Angel looked at him and saw he was serious, and so she sighed.
"Okay, fine, one date. But I better have fun or I'm kicking your ass."

Brandon wanted to jump up and down for joy, but he held it in until he got home. He talked about his date excitedly with Valerie, who helped give him advice on how to make the date with Angel great. She helped him pick out an outfit that would look nice for the date, and clued him in on subtle things girls did to send signals when they liked or wanted something. Brandon felt like he was ready for this date, and could hardly sleep the night before.

Saturday

Brandon took Angel on the date that evening, and did everything he could to make it fun. They saw a movie Angel had wanted to see, ate at a nice restaurant, and walked calmly in the park. They talked a lot, Angel sharing some of her past with him and letting him know why she was so hesitant to go out on the date. Brandon took her hand, and though she blushed brightly, she didn't pull away. It had been slow going, but the two had made a genuine connection. When Brandon dropped her off at home, she said she had had fun and kissed his cheek, being a bit of a tease.

Sunday

The two of them talked on the phone for hours. Brandon told her jokes and made her laugh, and the two set another date for the next weekend. Brandon's persistence had paid off, and eventually, the two became a couple. Angel could still be mysterious and a pain-in-the-butt, but he loved her very much and wouldn't trade her for anything.

Present Day

Brandon gently turned Angel around to look at him so that she was sitting in his lap.
"That was one heck of a crazy first week, huh?"
He gently pulled her closer to him and kissed her.
"I know you can do things by yourself, and if you want to do that, just let me know. I enjoy spending time with you, but I can give you space, too."
Brandon rested his forehead against Angel's, enjoying the closeness with her.

She rolled her eyes a bit, " jeez I haven't really changed much still then..." kind of not surprised as he felt his kiss. " actually I was already thinking of seeing you give up after the third day but whatever..." teasing a bit as angel looked back at him when he was close to her. " I might just wanna say I wanna kick your ass if you don't get me another good date..." giving a tease as she sat up a bit and stretched before leaning in to kiss him on the chin. " back then when I was stressed and alone the only thing I had was my bass...I didn't think fun really existed besides only the sounds of music and the familiar metallic touch of the strings....knowing these feelings more again it feels weird think back then but...it's oddly nice thinking this has actually happened..." giving a soft smile as she got off him and laid on the bed.

" yeah I was already thinking about texting or calling right now..." giving a shrug as she took her phone and tried to find the number. "It's already been a while anyway and I feel better not being with her right now after all that but I'm ready soon to see her..." though now she felt a bit bad and worried how Valerie was handling it. It must be weird for her to be alone like this since she was used to everyday they would be seeing each other. " I hope she isn't stressed or mad that I wanted this more than her and I know she isn't but still I just have that weird feeling in the back of my mind...even she has to hate me sometimes a little bit for being like that..."

Brandon chuckled.
"No, you're not too different from back then, but I'm okay with that."
Her teasing amused him and he smiled as she kissed his chin.
"Well, I'm glad I could broaden your horizons. It's been a good thing for both of us that I was persistent."
When Angel laid down on the bed, he laid down next to her and held her in his arms.

Kushina nodded.
"Friends sometimes do need to spend time apart, since familiarity breeds contempt. But I'm sure she does miss you and you two should keep in touch."
"I'm sure she doesn't hate you. You and Valerie are very close and I'm sure she understands."
Both her parents were happy to spend time with her, but they understood that she was growing up and would soon gain more and more independence from them.

"Well I don't really care but whatever..." as she laid her arms above her head on the bed as she just relaxed then. " though you still act damn clingy sometimes..." as she closed her eyes just wondering about some things before getting up and turning to go for the door, " and the bath is mine.." as she turned to walk out and to the bathroom.

" well I mean she has to really hate me sometimes when I'm like thi..." giving a shrug as she would just take a regular picture of herself and send it. " well whatever then.." giving a sigh as she would go back to the couch again.

Brandon shook his head a bit at what Angel said.
"Yeesh, that's kind of harsh."
He nodded as she left the room and went to the bathroom to bathe. He sat back and picked up a Clive Cussler book to read.

Minato thought about it.
"Maybe she gets annoyed with you sometimes, but I doubt she hates you."
The sent picture traveled to Valerie, who received it and sent one back of herself, a selfie. After Mika went back to the couch, her parents began cleaning up the kitchen.

Soon she stripped herself as she finally sat in the th with a sigh I the warm water xecidinv ti just sit there she she relaxed with her hair float in over the water before she pushed it begin her in a ponytail as she looked down at herself with both be breast floating above as she looked up to just think.

Using her phone again, mika saw the pic as she laid on her side with a sign wondering what she was even do alone. " are you done alone for now.." as she sends it wondering what she was doing for a while when she wasn't there. "When should we come back then?" Sending another text before turning to watch the tv for a bit before ending up sleeping.

Brandon read his book for a bit and then set it down. He turned on his game system and loaded up a game called The Darkness 2. Sitting back to relax, he began a mission. Smiling as he played, he enjoyed the quiet relaxation time.

Valerie received Mika's texts and responded.
"Yeah, I'm alone right now. How about you come see me this weekend?"
She had missed spending time with her friend, and hoped that they would see each other again soon.

Angel continues to relax for a bit feeling the warm water on her soft skin strangely happy to be naked as she looked down and held on to her own breasts, " jeez wonder what it's like..." wondering for a moment before eventually getting out changing into some blue sports shorts and a blue shirt with some stars on it.

Mika looked over at her phone, " I guess...or maybe even tommorrow since my parents are working till the weekend. I'll probably go for the cafe in town and maybe the park..." as she gave a shrug and sent it. Leaning back, Mika just relaxed and closed her eyes deciding for now just go to sleep since she really had nothing else.

Brandon continued to play his game as Angel took her bath. He had completed one level, and so switched characters to work on another. He heard the water turn off and knew Angel would be back soon. He wished he had been able to share that bath with Angel, but after her reaction to him joining her in the shower, he knew that wasn't an option. Reclining back, he continued to enjoy his game time. He finished the level before moving on to another.

Valerie saw the text and nodded.
"Okay. I'm good with whenever you want to come see me. Do you want me to meet you anywhere?"
She sent the text back before setting the phone down.

Soon she gave a stretch and a yawn as angel slowly walked back to the room and laid down seeing that he was still playing while angel suddenly already felt tired as she laid on the pillow and put another over head as she had the blanket as well.

Waking up with a small yawn she slowly turned to use her phone and slowly sending another, "don't know and I don't have drop off cause their working until weekend.." seeing as she didn't really drive.

After finishing the level he was on, Brandon turned off the game system and put his game away to lay down. He got under the blanket and laid his own head on the pillow. Looking over, he never understood why Angel buried herself so deeply under pillows and covers. Shrugging, he closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Valerie got the text and read it.
"I can pick you up from somewhere if you'd like."
She sent the text back. Setting her phone down, she turned back to her show and chilled out while waiting on a text-back.

Mika sighed as she stood up with her phone and went to her room, " well I'll just call or something, I have stuff to do so I can't be there yet..." sending the text as she started to go to the shower and chabge before eventually sleeping for the night and most of the morning until morning, slowly starting to wake up as she stretched, went to the bathroom, checked her phone, and started to go downstairs.

Valerie got the text and nodded.
"Okay, just call me whenever," she texted back.
She then turned off the phone and went to bed. She hoped that Mika was doing well before she drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, Brandon woke up and went downstairs to make breakfast. He made a plate for Angel and Valerie before eating his own breakfast. After he was done eating, he went into the garage and plugged his guitar into his amp. After shutting the door, he knew the walls were soundproof so he didn't have to worry about waking up anyone still sleeping. After tuning his guitar, he sat down and started to play "One in a Million" by Trixter. It was a song that always reminded him of Angel, because good or bad, she was definitely unique.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM7n9a4A6ig

Soon she started to sleep as the next morning finally came. Mila of course still sleeping late as always as she was one to being lazy in the morning if she didn't have to go somewhere. After getting another hour and waking up to see it was already eleven, mika had slowly and finally woken up with her messy hair and a soft yawn before she stretched, went to the bathroom, and finally went downstairs to see what she would eat.

As Angel had finally woken up being a later sleeper as well, she did her usual things as she was downstairs and relaxing, eating and watching tv as she would then lay on the couch for the t.v.

After Brandon had finished playing the song, he put the guitar aside and headed inside. He found Angel in the living room on the couch and sat down next to her.
"Hey, babe. What's up?"
He leaned back and watched what was on the TV.

It seemed her parents had already left for their work, giving a sigh as she rolled her eyes and started to change seeing that she was alone and had the whole day for herself. With that she would decide to try and walk by the town and into one of the more fancy cafes wondering what it would be like surrounded by other people and by herself than usual with valerie as she wore a white flowing dresswirh a blue ribbon in the middle and a white hat as well as carry a small purse and a blue with yellow dotted umbrella. Soon she finally made it out and started walking as she had the umbrella held behind her to cover from the sun as she walked down the street.

Soon she hears the door, giving a yawn and still being quiet as she sat up a bit and pulling her legs up a bit as he sat down. Angel simply shrugged, not really being a morning resin to really talk much for now. "Don't know at all what to even damn do..."

Brandon looked at her and shrugged.
"I'm not sure what to do, either. I might head down to the Game Palace later and chill out."
Brandon decided to head upstairs and started playing one of his games.

Soon Mika had gotten herself a bit away from the main square where most of the shops and fast food places have been, wiping her forehead with a sigh as it was hot even when she had a jacket on her shoulder and she was wearing her black shorts. Fixing the tall white bow on her head, she started to walk a bit before the signal had shown the walking sign luckily a few feet away from the actual corner but nothing stopping her as she could hear the horn of a car but managing to step back, tripping and falling hoping someone...would catch her from a serious injury.

Soon angel stood up after he left following after a bit to his room where he looked for the bass and slowly walked out and down to the garage presumably as she started to set up everything and started to play something, closing her eyes a bit and remembering about high school.

Back
Top Bottom