Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vacation is Here (Grave and Wiki)

" hmm never noticed or looked at myself in a while..." she shrugged as he told her about her size. I think it's weird to have double D but I don't hate it though it would be weird to have anything bigger than that..." shivering a bit. " well like I said I've never done this before accept the other times but still every time seems new to me...well actually I kind of am because I'm thinking of something I want you to do....i was thinking...." as she thought about it, " actually be a little rough, I was thinking either...giving a rough slap though not really hard when your doing it from behind and your holding my shoulders or my hair, or having your hands squeezing my ass and boobs at the same time, doing me from behind...i feel a little rough right now,..." she teased pushing her boobs up again.

Mika still are a bit more with a burp as she yawned and stretched before looking at them and listening. " Well I wouldn't care because I couldn't see either of you liking the same gender anyway..." she shrugged with a smile as she thought about her next few words, " mom is too cute to not have a bunch of boys after her and turning them down like a popular girl so she could wait for someone like dad....and I could imagine that with dadd natural aura of always looking out for other people all he would have to do is wait for someone or show them that true aura inside if he was chasing someone....I think both of you act like lifelong friends than anything...it reminds me of the stories of two knights on adventures, going through everything together and if they would die they would swear to die laying next to each at the same time..." she squealed a bit thinking about that fantasy. " I really just love the devotion and fighting side by side kind of thing and looking back and seeing everything was worth it even if they had a few fights themselves before.." explaining a bit more. " I think mom and dad are the best knights and I'm happy..." as she stood up to sit on her dad's lap with a girly giggle before sitting up and going over to sit on her mom's lap then.

Brandon chuckled a bit after she said that she hadn't looked at herself in a while.
"Maybe that's a good thing. I wouldn't want you to get a big head, after all."
He nodded as she said that she wouldn't want any cup size bigger than a DD.
"Yeah, your DD breasts are plenty big enough for me. I wouldn't want you to have worse back pain by going any bigger."
He listened as she told him that she wanted to have intercourse in doggy-style while getting a bit rough with her.

"Okay, I can do that. However, there are a couple things I want to do first."
After she had teased him by lifting her breasts up again, he gently sat up and began to kiss her deeply once more. He massaged her breasts in his strong hands, gently squeezing them before pulling on the nipples kind of roughly to get them nice and erect. His tongue went from her mouth down to her nipples, taking each one into the warm cave of his mouth and suckling them. After several minutes of enjoying his breast fetish, he gently shoved her back onto the bed and removed her skirt and panties, but left her hose on.

Gently spreading her legs, he moved down and began to lick her vagina. It was a bit moist from previous ministrations, but he wanted her as wet as possible. He licked her clit roughly before his tongue traced her slit, covering every area within it could reach. Keeping his tongue rigid, he moved back and forth to "tongue fuck" her a bit, as well. His eating out got a bit rougher as the minutes ticked by, but not enough to hurt her.
"Would you like to remove my clothes?" Brandon asked as he pulled back and wiped his mouth with the blanket.

Minato and Kushina listened to Mika's description, and thought it described them perfectly. Minato had always been a very knightly type, perfect for the strong-willed woman who took no guff from anyone. They did everything as a team, so the comparison to questing knights was not inaccurate. After Mika had had a turn on each of their laps, Minato thought it was time to ask his question.
"Mika-chan, do you and Valerie have a...romantic connection?"
They knew that that was their daughter's personal business, but being parents, they couldn't help but pry a little bit.

" Oh shut up..." she said rolling her eyes when he made a joke about her breasts. The girl still covered her mouth not wanting to moan yet, sticking her tongue out a bit for a moment before laying back and feeling his tongue suddenly inside of her. She put her arm on her forehead and her other her arm grabbing a blanket as she wiggled feeling him touch her body. She simply shook her head as she tried to stop herself from blushing and she could relax for a bit.

The girl blushed a bit as she stood up and backed up holding her hands up, " n-no i-it's nothing like that, I-I swear it's not like that, I don't like Valerie like that or anything of course not....." blushing as she tried to look a bit casual, sitting back down and eating a bit more.

Brandon had noticed that she had been avoiding trying to moan during their encounter. Why she was doing that was a mystery to him. Since she had not answered his question, he decided to undress himself. Pulling off his shirt and tossing it to the floor, he began working at the button on his jeans as he smiled at Angel.
"You look very sexy like that, but I'll need you to turn over."
After his jeans were undone and on the floor, he slid down his boxers, pulling his legs out to be completely naked.

Brandon motioned for Angel to turn her body on the bed while she was there, and he would stand beside the bed to penetrate her. They had not done this in quite awhile, and he was excited about it. This position was one of the best sex positions for depth penetration on a woman, perhaps even better than the vertical "cowgirl" position. Once she was in place, he gave her firm, round ass a slap on the left cheek, rough but not too hard, as she had requested. Her ass was perfect for her body type, just like her chest, a good amount but not too much. Taking hold of her ass cheeks and giving them a rough squeeze, he penetrated her pussy as deep as he could go on the first thrust, going for a pleasurable start.

Minato and Kushina were hardly convinced by Mika's denials, but decided not to push it further. They would find out the truth in due time.
"Okay, honey," Minato replied, "I just hope you're not lying to me."
The family returned to their casual dinner, eating and chatting about regular family stuff. For dessert, they had mochi, or chewy Japanese rice cakes, filled with whipped cream and vanilla ice cream topped with kinako, or roasted soybean flour. Kushina chuckled as she remembered a time when a young Mika could not get enough of them.

Minato bit into one and a look of serenity crossed his face.
"Oh, honey, you have really outdone yourself this time."
"Thank you," Kushina replied with a smile.
It had been quite a challenge to master cooking foods that came from a culture she didn't grow up in, but Kushina had risen to the challenge and had reached a point where she would gladly put her cooking up against any Japanese mother's. Seeing her family fed and enjoying her cooking was one of Kushina's great joys in her life, and she took pride in it.
"How are you liking yours, sweetheart?" she asked her beloved daughter.

Angel really clenched her teeth when she felt him going inside of her as she held herself up with her head dropping down and her hair covering her face before after a while feeling a bit better, as she felt him fully and her face blushing red as her body was feeling small jolts of pleasure as she felt his hands touch her while he was doing it.

The girl simply sighed deciding to not even care anymore but letting them finding it out themselves then. Soon she turned to take her fork and poked her food for a moment not really paying attention before finally starting to eat it as well. Mika closed her eyes to try and remember the flavor before quickly eating hers, even making it didsapear in just seconds before she turned, " what is this again? Is this....it tastes like that that thing...." she said finally remembering the sensation and the taste of that dessert she always are alot of, " I don't really remember it much, I want more..." as she held her arms out and waited for another so she could start again.

( going to a huge vacation tomorrow for 2 weeks so idk if I'll reply much, a cruise to one of my dream places to visit of course Japan ^^)

(That's awesome! I've always wanted to visit Japan myself. I hope you have a great time.)

Brandon eased into the sex, going at a steady rate with the intercourse. Her warm, moist pussy felt great on his hard cock, and he felt his heart pounding as he enjoyed the pleasure. Brandon began a routine of thrusting into her a few times and then giving her a rough smack on the bottom. Letting go for a moment, he lifted her ass cheeks and then gave them a squeeze before smacking both. He bent over and began to squeeze her breasts, running his hands over them completely as well to tease her nipples and touched her breasts. He timed a squeeze with each thrust at one point, giving her the rough pleasure she had asked for.

Kushina chuckled at her daughter's bewilderment.
"It's mochi darling, a rice cake filled with whipped cream and vanilla ice cream with some soybean flour on it. You used to eat a ton of these when you were younger. You haven't had too many since, but I'm glad you still like them."
Kushina plopped six onto a plate and passed them over to Mika.
"Just don't make yourself sick, darling," she said with a good-natured grin.

She moved back and forth as he moved inside of her, sitting up a bit, her face a deep deep red when she felt the smacks feeling a bit embarrassed though finding it weird herself that it was good. Angel collapsed on the bed as her was was sticking up a bit as he was still moving.

"Hmmm..." she said stretching a bit as she started to eat two of them really fast, then half of a third before leaning back. " I wanna eat alot of this tomorrow then..." as mika stood up and jumped for the couch.

Brandon saw that she was enjoying what she was doing, and moved to continue what she had asked. With her bent over and her ass sticking up, he took hold of her hair and began to pull on it roughly, but not hard. He pulled it hard enough to move her head back as he began to increase the speed of his thrusts. As he pulled back, he roughly groped her breasts and began to quickly pound into her. His hand roughly smacked her ass cheek, doing it enough times to leave a red handprint. Brandon continued to quickly fuck her, smacking her perfect ass with his hand in time with the thrusts.

Kushina chuckled as Mika said that and then left the kitchen.
"Okay, honey, but don't spoil your dinner."
They finished up their own dessert and put the leftovers in the fridge.
"I'm headed upstairs, honey," Minato said.
He was an architect, and was no doubt going into his home office to go over building plans. Kushina was his partner in the enterprise, and often did much of the filing while he worked onsite with contractors.

Kushina finished cleaning the kitchen and sat down on the couch with her daughter. She had missed her and wanted to spend some time with her before she and Minato had to return to the daily grind the next day.
"So, what are we watching honey?"
She put her arms around her daughter to give her a hug.
"I missed you so much."
After the hug, she let her go and folded her hands in her lap to watch TV.

Soon she collapsed as her head was on the bed and her tongue was out slowly with drool, not really saying or doing anything.

" really nothing....kust regular cartoons...." shrugging as she mostly put the tv on to watch something she usually did than with the computer from valeries. " actually I feel like going back to doing the regular stuff, like the chopsticks and stuff, I miss that...." looking over at her.

Brandon looked down and could see that Angel was about ready for him to go for the finish. Roughly pulling her head up by the hair, he began to pound into her like never before. He groaned in the exertion,putting his all into it. His other hand smacked and groped her ass, giving her the sensations she had asked for. In this go, he was going to take her savagely, not like the nice person he usually was. He groaned lustfully as the urge to cum slowly began to creep upon him.

Kushina nodded.
"Well, I'm sure we can work that in. Just tell me what you want and I can make it."
She shook her head and laughed lightly.
"When I went to college, I never dreamed I'd fall so hard for a man from another culture. Life truly is an adventure."

"Aren't you and dad the same anyway but it's different family and like believing stuff before you really met?" Mika stretched and just gave a nod with a sigh as she leaned her head on her shoulder to watch again.

Angel still had the look on her face as her eyes closed a bit, her breasts squished under her and even making them seem a bit bigger then as her tongue hung out still and then staring up as her arms were on her sides, " blehehe..." was all she could say as there was some drool as well before she could feel it inside of her more now.

Kushina thought about it.
"Yeah, your father and I do share many of the same opinions on lots of things. There are some small things we don't feel the same way about, mostly things he's more interested in than I am and vice-versa. We grew up in two different cultures and belief systems, my family being Roman Catholic within the United States and his being a traditional Shintoism practicing Japanese family within Japan. I think the thing that most drew us together was that we both wanted to know more than the box we had been put in. I'm too open-minded to hold myself to the tenets of Roman Catholicism, and your father didn't want to feel like he had to marry a Japanese woman or he was wrong."

Kushina turned to Mika.
"You see, your paternal grandfather, Nagoshi, is a traditional-minded man who wanted to keep his family as Japanese as possible. He sees many things within Western culture as being perverted and of little value. Minato did not feel this way, and left Japan to come here and find out what it was really like. He barely spoke any English and knew little of the culture he was entering, but he was determined to succeed no matter how hard he had to work to do it."
Kushina blushed a bit, being reminded of how attractive Minato's determination made him to her.

"I actually helped Minato learn English and tutored him in his work, since I was working in the tutoring office at the time. Gradually, we fell in love and built our lives together after graduating from college. Minato showed great courage by bringing me to Japan to meet his family, and he had a long talk with his father about the life he had chosen. Nagoshi, I learned, truly has a good heart, and although their personal beliefs clash, he loves this family and accepts what his son wants. I think your birth especially helped this, because Nagoshi-san loves you with all of his heart. Although I'm not the Japanese woman that Nagoshi wanted for Minato, I have worked hard to integrate his culture and ours together to blend this family as a Western and Eastern one."

Kushina smiled at her daughter, gently running her hands through her hair that was the same color as Minato's.
"Your father's bravery is the trait that I most love about him. He refused to let family pressure put him in a box, and he also didn't run away from his roots when we got together. His strength of spirit merged us all together, and he made me feel brave to face a world I would be scorned in because I had him at my side. Your father proved that he would go through anything for our love, and that's how I know that he truly does love me. That's why, as your mother, I would want you to marry someone who would do that for you, because that, to me, is true love."

Brandon could tell that Angel was starting to really feel the sex. She had zoned out and was completely caught up in the pleasure. Turning her over so that her front was facing him, he mounted her, as missionary-style was the most pleasurable for him. Seeing her breasts swelling even bigger and her eyes lost in pleasure, he smiled as she looked sexier than ever.
"I love you."
From this position, though, he had decided that he would be a little rougher, since she seemed to be in the mood for that unless she told him otherwise.

Brandon shoved his dick hard inside Angel, penetrating her deep and causing him to groan as he hit her G-spot.
"Yes!"
From here, he began to fuck her hardcore, taking her like a man completely lost to the pleasure. His hard kisses took possession of her mouth and had their tongues swirling. His hands groped her breasts and even gave them a smack from time-to-time. Sex was the most erotic for him when Angel moaned, and he wanted to pleasure her to the point that she did at this time.

Brandon was a very nice and caring guy, so he had problems reaching the "bang-her-without-regard" mode as he liked to think of it. He didn't want to hurt Angel, but he also realized from earlier that a gentle approach was not going to please her this time. He knew there were times when a woman just wanted to be taken, and he thought this was one of those times for Angel. And so, Brandon had given completely in to his lust and was fucking with all of the power he had. In addition to powerful kisses and powerful plowing, he also roughly groped and sucked at her boobs in addition to smacking them from time-to-time. Angel was his bitch right now until she wanted something different, as he always respected her and would switch to what she was craving in an instant as well, as he wanted her to be deeply satisfied with the sex just like him.

You really were together like that..." as she started to think a bit, " but weren't you still scared a bit after all this time, everything seemed ok for now...cause I don't think Valerie really doesn't like it much, well she doesn't really hate it but I can tell she can be annoyed a bit sometimes by it. It's weird to me to be the only one embarrassed more about certain things." Blushing a bit feeling embarrassed herself just saying it even if it was her mom. " would a boy find that bad after a while? I mean I bet...." starting to even wonder about a real date at all.

Her lips quivered as she opened and closed her eyes from the pain of the smacking, " don't make me sore..." she cried out for a moment before her body shook and tingled from the sparks. Angel reached up and grab a bit of his hair to feel it as the other arm went to hold one of his, looking up at him softly as she tri d to take it more.

Kushina nodded.
"Yep, your father and I have always helped and supported each other, and that's why I have no fears for the future regarding my marriage."
She listened as her daughter talked about her shyness and how it had caused a bit of tension with Valerie. The way she talked and the blush made her wonder if Mika and Valerie had been together intimately, but she wouldn't broach that subject at the moment. It was clear that Mika was afraid that her shyness was going to keep her from having a real relationship. This was shaping up to be an important mother-daughter talk, and Kushina tried to think through everything she said to give the best advice to her beloved daughter.

"Well, the truth of the matter is that if someone really cares about you, they will accept you as you are. Would a boy find your shyness bad after a while? That depends on the boy. What a shy person needs the most is love and acceptance, and that will ultimately bring them out of their shell if the love is earnest enough. You'll be less shy with someone you love and trust, and that love and trust must be built up over time."
Kushina hugged her daughter close and then looked into her eyes after letting go a bit.

"Lots of boys actually like shy girls because it projects a sense of innocence, and some boys like that. I think you inherited your shyness from your father, because believe it or not, he was very shy when I first met him. It took me about a month to catch on that he was because of the language barrier, but I learned that he was for sure when he asked me out. He was so adorably awkward when he asked me to have dinner with him one night after tutoring."
She almost squeed as the memory of a young, shy Minato came back in her mind, but she remembered her role as a mom and restrained herself.
"Your father is the strong, confident man he is today partly because I always supported and loved him."

Kushina gave Mika a motherly look.
"So, Mika, the person who you will fall in love with will be patient, kind, and compassionate. Our love was the cocoon that helped Minato go from shy to not shy. I think it will be the same for you."
She one arm hugged Mika into her side and kissed the top of her head before turning to watch the TV. While she was happy with her daughter still being a caterpillar, she knew there would be a time when she would be a butterfly, and if it was anything like Minato's transformation, she would be a proud mother to see it.

Brandon nodded as she told him not to make her sore, and so he stopped the breast smacking. With her soft expression looking into his face, he kissed Angel and sensually ran his hands down her figure as he steadily pounded into her. Pulling her up onto his lap, he began to bounce her on his cock and enjoyed the bouncing of her large breasts.
"Mmm, baby, you're so fucking sexy," he said in a husky, manly tone.
Each time she came down, he gave her an open-mouthed kiss to tantalize her further and increase the pleasure. He had her bounce on her own for a moment while he gently held her breasts in his strong hands, letting the warmth of his skin on her skin increase her security and pleasure.

While letting her bounce on her own, Brandon's hands were all over her in the skilled and compassionate ways only a lover could be. Starting at her legs, his hands followed her curves all the way up, tracing them with skill. He moved his hands from the top of her ass to the bottom many times, enjoying the curve to the fullest. His hands rested on the sides of her breasts and his thumbs rubbed the hard nipples before squeezing them full on and back again in a sequence. His strong and warm hands touched and pleasured every part of her body, silently communicating strength, security, and love to her. With each kiss she received, she would be able to see the love and lust in his confident gaze, the whole thing intending to drive her further and further into the heights of pleasure and lust.

"Well...." she paused for a moment as she looked back at her, especially hearing how strong her dad was compared to when they were dating. She took a deep breath and simply smiled looking down, " well what did you think about the awkwardness once he changed and you could understand each other...I mean it would still seem a bit awkward before you knew he would want to be with you or before you actually heard him say to go on a date with him. Unless...unless you already knew he was...the one..." as she looked up at the ceiling now and leaned back saying the last three words of the sentence as she was thinking hard. " strong....because she never gave up on me and put up with all these awkward things...." now with that story she had a clear imagination of how things were when her parents first dated but now picturing the boy and girl as her and Valerie. " but a boy....him..." as she started to think now about the weird conversation she had with a boy when she went with Valerie to the pool. " I wanna talk see what dad says about this, I'm curious....this has me really thinking a ton more about everything. I can't focus much on anything else..." complaining a bit with the last part as she stood up and stretched then sat back down with a sigh. " I need to hear a certain song ( that love song) as she ran upstairs to get her phone then go back down and sit down again, leaning back to listen to it and find that meaning.

" you can stop with that too and it doesn't even make sense, it sounds weird satin it like that..." as she collapsed on him with her tongue out, drool coming out as she made small moans, " I'm..." was all she could say as her mind went blank and she just laid there again.

Well....well what did you think about the awkwardness once he changed and you could understand each other...I mean it would still seem a bit awkward before you knew he would want to be with you or before you actually heard him say to go on a date with him. Unless...unless you already knew he was...the one...

Kushina giggled a bit at this question, as her daughter really seemed to be puzzling out how she would find real love.
"Once he learned English well enough that we could communicate and I could see that he was shy, I thought he was very sweet for trying to be romantic even though it was tough for him. I found it appealing that he was willing to try and take action even though it wasn't easy for him. When we first met, I didn't know he was shy and thought the signs were completely because he was new to the country and didn't speak the language, so it was actually a sweet surprise when he did ask me out to dinner. If he'd been able to speak English fluidly from the start and knew the culture from the start it might have been a little awkward to deal with his shyness, but I'd like to think that things would have ended up the same way between us regardless."

Her talk of 'the one' made her chuckle gently.
"I didn't know Minato was the one when we first started dating. It was the time we spent together, his caring support when I needed it, and the courageous way that he conducted himself that made me realize when we graduated college that he was the man I wanted to marry. We had our tough times like any couple, but love weathers all storms. I want you to remember that, Mika-chan, that love weathers all storms."
She cocked her head to the side, listening to her daughter as she spoke.

Strong...because she never gave up on me and put up with all these awkward things...but a boy...him...
Mika seemed to be saying these things to herself, so Kushina did not reply to them. From her words, she gathered that she and a young woman, probably Valerie, had a strong relationship of some kind. Her words also indicated that she had interacted with a boy in a way that left an impression on her.
I wanna see what dad says about this, I'm curious...this has me really thinking a ton more about everything. I can't focus much on anything else...

Kushina watched as her daughter stood up and stretched before sitting down with a sigh, seeming to be thinking hard on the subject of love.
"I have a feeling that lots of things went on while we were away. I won't pry if you don't want to talk about them, but I'm always here if you need to talk."
I need to hear a certain song.
Suddenly she was gone, running upstairs to get her phone. In the brief time she was gone, Kushina sighed sadly as she thought about how fast her baby girl had grown up on her.

When Mika came back to the couch, she put a song on and leaned back to listen to it. It was not a song she was familiar with, but that might have been because it was newer music and she hadn't kept up with it. Seeing Mika like this reminded her of dating Minato in college, when her heart would race every time they confirmed a new date. She remembered being so excited that she couldn't sit still as things got more serious, spending hours trying to find just the right outfit even if the first one she picked out had been good enough. Feelings of love were always so powerful, and she knew her daughter was searching for some kind of truth in her own way. As a mom, she knew the best thing she could do was let her daughter find her way, and so sat back to watch a subtitled anime that was on TV.

You can stop with that, too, and it doesn't even make sense, it sounds weird sayin' it like that...
"Hmm?" Brandon asked, genuinely confused as to why Angel found what he said so objectionable, "Okay, I guess I won't talk dirty to you."
While she may not have liked what he said, she certainly seemed to like what he was doing, or at least, she didn't seem to dislike it. When she collapsed on him with her tongue out, he felt happy that she was feeling pleasure. Her small moans spurred him on, and he began to bounce her again on his cock. He could feel his own pleasure building up and up, and he gave her a charming smile as the full glory of her breasts bounced in his face.

I'm...
"Shh, you don't have to say anything, baby. Just relax and enjoy the pleasure."
It seemed that her mind had gone blank and she was just laying there, completely submitting to him. This was okay with Brandon, and he pressed forward with his control by giving her a heated kiss on the mouth when she came down, his tongue swirling with hers to continue building lust between them. His hands were firmly planted on her hips and he bounced her faster, making sure that she came down deeply on his cock.

Pulling back from the kiss, his eyes were torn between her large rapidly-bouncing boobs and her lustful facial expression. Angel was continuously being a woman who was unpredictable, and he found that he liked that quality about her no matter how frustrating it could be at times. Enjoying every part of her body with his eyes, he felt that he truly was a fortunate man to have a girlfriend this sexy. Outside of the sex he enjoyed her loving side, and was thankful that he would get to hold her while they slept after the sex. A more pressing goal in his mind, however, was how to turn those small moans into big ones.
That's right, baby...Let this pleasure I'm giving you possess all of your senses.

Mika soon started to play as she leaned back and already blushed a bit for a moment thinking about finding the true meaning and that most of the lyrics applied a lot to what she was thinking about everything right now. But now there was of course hearing this again still a hidden feeling that she could really do it with this awkward voice of hers as she tried to see how things would be if she sang it with a lot of true feelings now, playing it again after a bit for her and leaning back wondering what she would think about the lyrics.

(It's the vocaloid love song https://youtu.be/xDHGlhfL8So)

Her red was fully red with blush as she tried to clench her teeth, looking up at him with one eye as she was breathing heavily still, " just don't...say anything else like that please..." even finding it a bit embarrassing with saying something like that. As she covered her mouth and sat up a bit leaning back as she stopped and her body started to shake seeing that she was already done as she was actually already cumming now.

Kushina could see that Mika was listening to a song and searching for some kind of meaning within it. Since she probably wouldn't need to talk right away, she got up and went into the kitchen to clean a little. Spraying and wiping down the counter, she looked over at Mika every now and then to see what was going on with her. After she was done with the counter, she began to mop up the floor a bit, since it was pretty clean and wouldn't need much.

Brandon was happy that he was finally seeing visible signs of pleasure, although he hadn't expected her to be so embarrassed, as well.
Just don't...say anything else like that please...
"All right..."
As their lovemaking continued, he could feel her start to cum onto his dick. Spurred on by this, Brandon groaned as he came into her, smiling at the euphoric feeling. When he had come down from it, he gently removed himself from her and looked at Angel while they were sitting up.

Brandon was not sure why Angel could be so different at times. When she had gone after the gang members that nearly cracked his skull, there had not been a hint of shyness, but a little bit of dirty talk was too much for her? It didn't make sense to him. Brandon wanted to ask her about it, but was careful to phrase it in a laid-back manner so that it wouldn't start an argument. They had had too many of those not too long ago and he wasn't eager for another one.
"So, how come what I said embarrassed you?"

The girl yawned and sighed, seeing and listening to the lyrics again that maybe she could really break out of her old self the next time she saw her and it was good anyway that she could be back here for a bit to think more and relax without getting into her weird things she wanted to do. " I think I found it...." she simply said already wondering and thinking weirdly what it would be like to be a mom and have another person to care for if it ever got to the point where Valerie really wanted her past a girlfriend or even if she found her own guy. " we should do something with dad soon or something...." she shrugged wanting to go somewhere with her family this time of course now.

The girl scrunched up her shoulder as she opened her mouth wide with her tongue sticking out, as she lifted the lower part of herself up a bit before collapsing on the bed as she had her own release. As she started to pant, " I-its not weird ifs because your saying it so damn much and I mean you should be a little clever with it at least and of course yeah it's weird for me a little bit still but yeah...your just saying a lot and....well I'm not saying don't say anything but still..." she shrugged as she sat up and crossed her arms.

We should do something with dad soon or something...
Kushina finished up her mopping before looking over at her daughter and smiling.
"Well, your father and I have to return to work tomorrow, but I'm sure we can do something as a family this weekend? What did you have in mind, honey?"

I-It's not weird, it's because you're saying it so damn much, and I mean, you should be a little clever with it, at least. And, of course yeah, it's weird for me a little bit still but yeah...you're just saying a lot and...Well, I'm not saying don't say anything but still...
Brandon scratched his head as he didn't get much of an answer from Angel.
"I have? And why be a little clever with it when I can just be direct with it and it have the same meaning?"
Brandon didn't understand why complimenting her during sex was such a big deal, or why she was so easily embarrassed now when she never had been before.

Brandon looked over at his bedside clock, seeing that it was after midnight.
"Well, it's late so we'd best get some sleep."
Laying back and covering up, he left room for Angel to sleep beside him. Laying his head on the pillow, he closed his eyes but was still listening to Angel if she wanted to talk more before they went to sleep.

She stuck out her tongue, " and I thought it would already be the weekend..." pouting a bit as she stretched with a yawn. " just doing something..." especially wanting the attention of her dad right already of course. " oh oh hmmm...I was thinking a picnic or maybe something with the pool!!" Squealing as she was already excited. " I want to go, I want to go..." as she repeated it a few times before relaxing for a bit. " stupid waiting...." as she stood up for the stairs, " well I wanna see dad..." as she started to run up and look for him, " dad!!!"

She simply sighed as she sat up scratching her head, " well I'm just trying to make things less awkward and complicated and maybe...a bit fun..." as she looked at him then slowly stood up and put her bra and panties on, then scooted a bit so she could lay down.

And I thought it would already be the weekend...just doing something... oh oh hmmm...I was thinking a picnic or maybe something with the pool!!
Kushina chuckled as Mika squealed thinking about her family outing. Her daughter could always get so excited, one of her innocent qualities that her parents had always appreciated about her.
Well, I wanna see dad...
"Okay, honey," she replied.
Kushina went back into the living room, switched off the TV, and began reading on her novel.

Minato was focused on some drafting work in his home office, building a computer model of a building his firm was working on for downtown. The client's specifications had been exacting, but he was sure about there on finishing the perfect building for them to use.
Dad!!!
He nearly jumped to the ceiling when Mika's yelling for him broke his concentration. He had just composed himself and turned to the door when Mika came in.
"Yes, pumpkin?" he asked with an easygoing smile.

Well, I'm just trying to make things less awkward and complicated and maybe...a bit fun...
Brandon opened one eye to look at her as she stood up to put her bra and panties back on, thinking that what she was asking for was actually making things more awkward and complicated as well as less fun. Closing his eye again as she laid down, he banished those thoughts to be more receptive to her idea. Her intent was a good one, at least, so that was a start.
"Well, how can I tell you your sexy, especially during sex, in a way that's clever and won't embarrass you? Should I be more romantic in my delivery?"

Soon she could see a light, but of course knowing anyway that it was a place he always was when he worked the girl quickly ran on light steps as she burst into the door and jumped again to wrap her arms around his neck in a hug then pushes his chair back a bit so she could sit on his lap and lean back against him, laying her head on her shoulder so he could still see his papers and things without her being in the way. She seemed a lot bigger now that she was grown up and mostly being on her own for now or course than when she was younger.

" well I mean sure, maybe we could just have more dates like we usually do. I'm just thinking that it will come naturally like that, like everything else before..." she shrugged wanting to go for the idea of using their dates and experiences as things to learn from to be closer. " I'll just see wherever it goes then..." Soon she laid down and started to sleep.

Minato chuckled gently as Mika jumped on him and then moved so that she could sit on his lap and lean back against him. His little girl was not so little anymore, but he had always had an open-door policy for his family and didn't mind her coming in. Scooting the chair up, Minato finished up the drafting work he was doing.
"So, what's on your mind, Mika-kun? Since you came running in here like your feet were on fire, I hope nothing's wrong."
He gently kissed the top of her head and put his arms around her waist once his hands were free.

Well I mean sure, maybe we could just have more dates like we usually do. I'm just thinking that it will come naturally like that, like everything else before...I'll just see wherever it goes then...
Brandon nodded.
"Yeah, that sounds good, babe."
He heard her gentle breathing as she went to sleep, and kissed the back of her head.
"Good night, Angel," he whispered to her before going to sleep.

She stuck out her tongue and poked his cheek, " I wish you already knew why...I've already been with Val I think for more than two weeks or something..." as she shrugged and sat up a bit against him as she moved some hair to the side and looked around, " this is the first day I was really back and alone with everyone here again..." deciding to just leave it like that and relaxed as she closed her eyes and she moved a bit where the back of her head was against his chest as if using him like a chair. " I wanna do something like the pool or the park or something when your not doing this..."

Back
Top Bottom