Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vacation is Here (Grave and Wiki)

Brandon chuckled as Angel got a little sarcastic with him. He thought that she definitely had her own way, and he appreciated her as the one-of-a-kind girl she was. Standing up, he followed her to the door.
"Nah, let's pick up where we left off. I guess I've got a skull like a rock, because that bottle didn't do as much damage as it could have. I want to finish off the night, but I'd better take it easy on the dancing, just in case."

Brandon took Angel out to the dance floor, and a slow song was playing. He remembered the conversation they were having, and looked Angel in the eyes.
"Anyway, before those gang creeps interrupted, I was going to ask if you might like to learn some Muay Thai. It would give us something to bond over together again."
His eyes went devious on purpose.
"And then I'll teach you Wrestling. That way I can touch you all over, and then quickly transfer to a technique before you get upset."

He pretended to laugh evilly, enjoying goofing with Angel.
"Yes, it's a foolproof plan."
He dipped Angel down, and his eyes softened as he looked into her beautiful face.
"I'm just glad we made it through okay."
Brandon kissed Angel gently, slowly deepening the kiss so that it was romantic. As the soft music played, it made for a peaceful, romantic interlude for them after the chaos earlier in the night.

Valerie chuckled as Mika woke up and immediately asked for something to eat.
"Okay, but only because I love you."
Valerie went to the concessions stand, getting a few salty snack items, a couple sweet items, and a couple drinks. Bringing them back to Mika, she divided them up between them. As the Japanese band started to play, she listened and opened up the salty items for her. Biting into a soft pretzel, she nodded her approval and turned to face the band as they were getting their first song underway.

" umm no I'm fine for myself...." as she already turned it down before rolling her eyes. " god it was stupid to deal with them if you weren't hurt of course..." she started for a moment before kissing him back with her arms around his neck as she looked up and sighed finally relaxing for a bit.

Soon the started to play as she sat up starting to eat and relax as they watched. " hmm laid back jazz kind of maybe I could find just the instrument part later of it..." wondering for a moment as she started to listen and relax with her. " I need a bath...." musing as mika stretched and soon after a while the song would end as there were now some regular hands before standing up with a yawn " let's go then..." slumping a bit as she was tired.

Brandon kissed Angel for quite a while, breaking away softly and looking into her eyes.
"Well, I'm sure we can find something to bond over."
He danced with her until the song ended, and then it switched to something faster with a dance beat. Brandon swayed back and forth, knowing he shouldn't move too quickly after his head injury. From here, he was fine to support Angel as she danced or did whatever she was going to do. He watched her closely, appreciating her movements and her figure while also meeting her eyes and giving her a wink from time-to-time to encourage her and show her that he appreciated her.

Valerie listened to the music and smiled as Mika said she needed a bath.
"Already? You'd never last in a multi-day music festival."
After she voiced that she was ready to go, she nodded and helped her up, walking with her back to the car. She drove them both home and helped Mika into the house and up the stairs to the bathroom. Going into the bathroom, she shut the door and turned to Mika.

Valerie gave Mika a gentle kiss on the lips, a little more than a peck but with more tongue.
"I couldn't wait any longer to give you the kisses I wanted to give you back at the festival," she said by way of explanation.
She looked at the tub and then back at Mika.
"Since neither my parents nor Brandon and Angel are home, why don't we take a bath together? I promise I won't get too sexual with you...unless you want it."
Valerie would probably kiss and caress Mika a little bit, but she mostly just wanted a quiet and relaxing intimate moment with her.

" well maybe I can..." sticking her tongue at, " well if we were at a hotel and we could just go..." she shrugged as she yawned and stretched her arms up then leaning forward to stretch her back as she followed behind slowly again. " of course you would...you seem like a sister now...." as she blushed a bit from the kiss and looked away a bit. Soon she grabbed a towel, " I'll be back then, I'm just gonna wrap the towel around myself then....and shut up..." she said with a pout as she tried to explain the last part, " I know your gonna judge me or something! Like we're both girls or whatever...I don't care if it's any boy or girl I'm still self conscious!" As the girl ran down the hall and to valeries room to lock the door and get naked as she wrapped the towel around her and slowly walked back out and into the bathroom.

Angel mostly ignored his winkimg and other things, as she danced a bit though not putting too much into it, though doing some of the moves that she wanted to try a bit for the song. https://youtu.be/KmvydnVTriE

Valerie chuckled as she listened to Mika talk about using a hotel when going to music festivals.
"A lot of people would say that's not the real outdoor music festival experience, though. It's supposed to be days of no bathing, sleeping in a tent or on the ground, and just getting completely into the music and experience. But, then again, most people that go to those festivals also tend to use drugs there or can't afford a hotel for multiple nights. Having one of those nondescript white vans or something would be a good middle-of-the-road on that, although bathing and showering would always be hard at a place like that."
Valerie shuddered a bit as she thought of using a makeshift shower facility at a music festival, with only a curtain between her and the eyes of anyone who might be passing by.

Valerie thought about it as Mika said she seemed like a sister now.
"Sister with benefits is accurate."
She crossed her arms and gave her a look that said "Really?" when Mika pouted about being self-conscious and left to undress in Valerie's bedroom. Valerie didn't understand the self-conscious thing when they had already seen each other naked and had sex, but Mika was going to be how she was going to be. Valerie removed her clothes and left them in a heap behind the bathroom door before turning the water on to fill the tub. She had just finished filling the tub and cut off the draining when Mika walked back into the bathroom in the towel and shut the door.

Valerie turned to her and then got into the tub, taking the soap and beginning to wash her arms. She kept her legs open so that Mika could slide in between them, her back to Valerie's boobs, which is what she hoped she would do. However, her friend had rarely done what she'd wanted her to do, and fully expected her to sit on the other side of the tub facing her. Deciding to try and find out why her friend was still so shy after all this time, she began to talk to her.
"So, you said at the park that there are two sides of you that seem to be fighting in your heart. I want you to tell me everything about that so that I can understand you better."

Brandon quickly realized that Angel was in her own world and moved forward to join her. When she turned around and was doing a dance move, he gently put his hands on her hips. He casually moved with her, letting her have the freedom of movement but with the security of him being there and joining her in dance. Brandon wanted to deepen their bond through their musical love, which meant that he would be more open-minded about the music she liked and enjoy spend time with her when they were doing that regardless of what was playing. His well-trained martial arts fluidity meant that he could easily keep pace with her, and was almost like a second shadow as they moved together. Brandon was having a great time, laughing and smiling as his woman got her groove on.

Angel just kept laughing with a smile as she finally could say she was really having fun with no problems at all now. She moved with him and let herself be free for a while, as he was moving with her. Soon they danced for a while with a few songs before she let go and stepped back to stretch and yawn. " I need a drink then, come on..." as she wrapped her arms around his and dragged him out from the middle as her head laid on his shoulder seeing that they were really acting like a couple now. ( https://youtu.be/fZVP2FDkHPs :D)

Mika stretched and covered her chest instinctively for a moment though holding herself against the wall as she started to get in, sitting with her back to her as she would of course find it weird anyway and it would hurt to lean against the run faucet behind her. The girl soon leaned forward a bit laying her chin on her knees and wrapping her arms around them as her blond fell around her, the ends of her hair floating on the water. " of course I knew you would say something like that..." sitting up as she thought of how to explain, " well it's not hard and you probably already know that I'm just fighting to be the opposite of what I am but it's also hard to let go like that and try to not take a ton of stuff seriously. It's not like instinctual stuff either, it's just hard to even change a little for someone. I want to be less shy like you and like it when a boy comes up to be me suddenly, but I'm holding on to the other side of myself where I feel more awkward and embarrassed than anything instead of a little bit excited and more confident like you. I mean even I know I can't always be shy with everything but it's also hard for me to fix myself like that."

(That song would work well for a Brandon/Angel or Valerie/Mika sex scene :D)

Brandon continued to let Angel dance freely, but was happy when she put her arms around him to actually dance with him to a few songs. Her laugh was wonderful to hear, and he was happy to see her so happy. When she moved back to stretch and said she wanted a drink, he nodded.
"Yeah, that sounds good."
He let himself be pulled from the middle of the dance floor and liked that she had her head on his shoulder. With a smile to match hers, Brandon approached the bar with her.

"A rum and coke, please," Brandon said to the bartender, letting Angel order whatever she wanted.
He normally didn't drink, and certainly never heavily, but tonight was a night of celebration and he wanted to drink a little bit. The bartender nodded and mixed up a rum and coke and the drink Angel had ordered before setting them on the counter in decent-sized half glasses. Brandon nodded his thanks and picked up his glass. Turning to Angel, he looked into her eyes, his smile lighting up his whole face.
"To us," he said, motioning to clink glasses with her.

Valerie listened as Mika explained how she felt. She knew that she was a naturally shy girl, and it would take a lot for her to be able to overcome that and be a more outgoing person. She wet the soap and began to gently wash Mika's arms, her touch feather soft and comforting.
"Well, I think one thing that you have to know before you can go about changing yourself is who you are. I think much of this is a struggle for you because you don't completely know who you are."
Setting down the soap and wetting her hands, she began to wash the soap off of Mika with the same light touch.

"Tell me about who you are, the things that you know for sure. After that, we can talk through the things you're not so sure about."
Soaping up her hands again, Valerie began to wash the fronts of Mika's legs. She had thought through what to say to Mika and how to help her overcome her shyness. However, she wanted to do it slowly and gently so that her friend would feel completely comfortable. She soon washed off the fronts of her legs, and then soaped her hands up again.

"I've seen there be times when you weren't completely shy. That time we wrestled at the pool and those karaoke nights are good examples."
Her soapy hands slid up the sides of her legs and up to her shoulders. After refreshing the soap, both hands went down her back.
"I feel like if you know yourself better, that will be a you that comes out more and more."
She rinsed her hands and began to wash the soap off of Mika, her light touch seeming warm and everywhere without being obtrusive.

(Big fat anime tiddies)

Angel followed next to him as she still had one arm now, sitting down and getting her own drink, leaning back against the counter behind her as she turned around. " jeez you sound so weird...." as she leaned in to kiss his cheek before leaning back with a sigh and drinking from her cup ignoring the offer, " sorry but I don't do that kind of stuff...I just like both our smiles then....this isn't a time to be fancy...." making a small joke as she finished with her glass behind her as she leaned on his shoulder again watching. " this is the best thing ever in a while that we didn't really fight...love you..."

" well I mean i really even can't because I haven't experienced much with being in a group of friends for a long time like this. I think I told when I was younger like middle school and stuff I made like one friend and only stayed that way for two months because I got them as friends not until the last few months I moved to the next grade so it didn't last long because I met them so late...so I would say I've never had practice to be outgoing like that....I didnt meet you until high school and I think I wouldn't be really much like this now if I met you before that. So only now am I starting to try and get myself to be less like this. The only long term experience I have is this because I was lucky to meet you now finally." She looked down at her opened hand, closing it slowly as she was thinking, " so I guess I can start now I guess...." giving a shrug as she did doubt a bit it would take longer than she wanted to be less scared then.

Brandon shrugged as Angel refused the toast, making due with the consolation kiss on the cheek. He drank his rum and coke, which was delicious, and then set the empty glass on the counter.
"One and done," he said to himself.
Turning to Angel, who was leaning on his shoulder, he nodded as she said that this had been a great night due to no fighting.
"Yeah, it's been great," he replied, looking into a face that had never looked more beautiful to him.
Tilting her chin up slightly with his hand, he gave her a lasting kiss without tongue on the lips, promising himself that he would keep the fights to a minimum in the future.

Turning around and leaning back on the counter with his elbows, Brandon looked around at all the people dancing.
"So, for the floor for more dancing?"
He swiveled his head to face Angel.
"Or do you want to go someplace more quiet? We could hit up the park or the mall if you're not ready to head home yet."
Brandon was really hoping the night would end with some awesome sex with Angel, but he could hold off on that a while longer.

Valerie nodded sympathetically as Mika explained that she had never had many friends, which robbed her of opportunities to learn the kind of socialization that created an outgoing personality.
"Yeah, I guess I was really fortunate that I had lots of friends and good family to help me be outgoing. But, honestly, no friend has ever meant more to me than you. I love you, in every way, and I'm going to help you overcome your shyness a little bit at a time."
Valerie kissed the side of her neck, a sweet kiss with just a hint of sexuality because of the location.
"When you start feeling nervous, just think to yourself that you're not going to give in to fear and that you're going to enjoy this."

Valerie gently turned Mika's head and began to kiss her, a gentle kiss that grew slowly deeper, but without tongue. Her hands rested on Mika's hips, not doing anything yet, just settling there. The first stage was just relaxing and enjoying the kiss, letting Valerie's love and lust travel through her whole body. Valerie knew a kiss would help relaxher, help her overcome the fear that she had clung to all of her life. It would also give her ample time to apply Valerie's advice of forcing the fear away mentally, thinking positively instead. After a bit of kissing, Valerie's tongue gently poked against Mika's lips, seeking entrance into her mouth.

She simply sighed, walking over as she came over to the dj for a song before coming back to Brandon and pulling him over, " this is the last..." she simply said as she slowly started to move and dance again. The glowing smile and laughing already showing again as she really like the song the most. Soon the song would end as she went back over for another drink again, sitting again as she was relaxing then. " let's go back then...." leaning over on him again with a sigh and yawn as her eyes were closed a bit now. https://youtu.be/Wga5A6R9BJg

" meh..." responding as Valerie had more friends than her, leaning forward a bit more and sitting up against her before turning and kissing her when she did. With that she pulled away after a bit, " can we...." she frowned a bit, " I want us to be friends for now though....please.." wanting to stop the kissed for now seeing that she did it almost all the time really. soon she stood up and stretched as her ass was right in front of her face from sitting in front of her (lol would have lmao if i said she farted XD) " fine it's you now then..." as she got out and waited for her to scoot then if she wanted it.

Brandon watched as Angel walked over to the DJ and requested a song. As it started to play, he felt his arm being pulled toward the dance floor by her.
"Okay, sounds good."
He began to dance with her, laughing and smiling as he enjoyed the song and her company. After it was over, he went with her to the bar and watched her get another drink. After her drink and a few minutes to unwind, he felt her lean against him and ask to head home.

"Okay, babe."
Brandon put his arm around Angel and walked with her to the club's exit. Once they were out the door and in the car, he began driving to the city, but stopped at the park on the way home.
"I thought some quiet alone time in the park would be the perfect way to end our night out."
He guided her over to a park bench and sat down next to her. Putting his arm around her, he pulled her close and was willing to either talk slightly or just relax and enjoy the quiet and company.

Valerie opened her eyes after Mika had broken the kiss, and listened as she said that she just wanted to be friends for now.
"I understand, I do, but..."
As Mika stood up and stretched, Valerie didn't mind the up close look at her ass. She would have given it a gentle smack if she hadn't felt like it would be the wrong thing to do right now. As Mika moved out of the way, she scooted up to let her settle in behind her. Once she had, Valerie voiced her thoughts after she had collected them.

"...I have a really hard time not being physical with you, and I know that's tough for you right now. You need physical distance and emotional support, and I'm really struggling with the first one. To give that to you, I think you should go back to your house for now. Just until you sort out your feelings and everything. We can still talk on Facebook and text, so I'll still be here if you need me. As your friend, I think that's what's best for you right now."

Valerie smiled.
"But before you go, let's finish up this bath together."
Unlike Mika, her body was completely open, but that was simply a product of her not being shy. While not the bath she was hoping for, she nonetheless enjoyed spending time naked with Mika. Her friend had much to sort out, and she would do what she could to help her. Even if they were not in the same house, they still had a close bond that would keep their friendship and love intact.

The girl sighed, " I'm kind of wanting to go for a bit anyway and I was hoping you would say that anyway instead of me...and thats fine then...im really thankful for this.."" shrugging a bit then giving her a smile as she washed her and after a while got out herself as she took a towel and walked out to change in the room. Finally picking up her phone she closed her eyes for a moment to think before starting to call her parents to finally come and get her now.

Angel didn't really do anything and just went with it, as she followed out and sat next to him though changing position so she was leaning against him with her back on his side and his arm still around her, leaning her back to his shoulder and looking up to the sky.

Valerie nodded at what Mika said, listening to her relieved tone.
"Yeah..."
After Mika washed her, Valerie washed her hair while Mika went to the room to call her parents. Taking a second towel and tying it around herself, she took her dirty clothes downstairs to the laundry room. After she had done this, she padded up the stairs and entered her room. Getting a pair of white panties, a pair of gray sweat shorts, and pink short-sleeved shirt with the word "Cheer" in blue lettering across the chest, she left the room to change in the bathroom.

Minato Kamatzki had just pulled into town when his cellphone rang. Stopping at an intersection, he saw that it was his daughter Mika calling and smiled over at his wife, Kushina. Handing the phone to her since he was driving, he did his best to listen as she answered the call.
"Hey, honey," Kushina said as she answered the phone.
Both of Mika's parents had been on a short vacation in their white travel van, camping out in different places and exploring parts of the United States. Since Mika had expressed no interest in the vacation, they had left her in the care of Valerie's parents, who had proven to be reliable people.

They missed their daughter, but had been willing to let her stay at Valerie's for a little longer after they got back. It had been rare that Mika had friends, especially good friends that she hung out with often, so neither parent was eager to pull her away too quickly. Nonetheless, they did miss their daughter and looked forward to seeing her again. Mika had never been a big talker, so neither parent fooled themselves into thinking they would hear all about what had gone on at Valerie's house while they were gone. As long as she was safe and happy, that was good enough for them. Minato began driving once more, coming up to the center of town.

Mika sighed as she stretched out, sitting on the couch wearing some regular blue pants and a grey plain long sleeve shirt that could have been mistaken for a plain sweater instead. Soon she just relaxed as she held the phone and started after she finally heard their voice again " mom and dad..." she started softly though of course not really saying anything else as she let her voice go through to the other side. " I'm wanting to take a break from her for a little bit and she was fine with it, that's why...." simply with that as she wondered if they just wanted to know why she would call or anything else.

Kushina nodded into the phone as her daughter explained the reason for the call.
"Okay, honey. We'll be there to pick you up in about five or ten minutes."
Disconnecting the call, she handed the phone back to her husband, who pocketed it.
"I hope they didn't have some kind of falling out," Kushina said as they turned onto Valerie's street about seven minutes later.
"Well, she didn't sound too upset, so I guess it isn't anything really bad," Minato replied.

Given their soft-spoken daughter, neither parent knew that was a certainty, but they comforted themselves with the thought anyway. They pulled into Valerie's driveway and honked the horn twice to let Mika know they were there. Valerie came down the stairs, seeing Mika on the couch and hearing her parents honk outside.
"Well, I guess this is goodbye for a little while."
After Mika stood up, she gave her a friendly hug and walked with her to the door. She was grateful that her own parents were still out having dinner so that she didn't have to explain what was going on to them.

Soon mika ended the call as well as she sighed looking up to the ceiling as she waited, thinking about everything they had ever done of course since the first day they were on vacation and she spent all her time at her house. Soon she would hear the familiar noise as she got up and stretched making sure shr looked a bit nice before starting to walk and seeing the other with her now. " I was kind of wanting this anyway but it also sucks I can't see you much, like maybe you could stay at mine but whatever..." Soon she followed next to her as mika looked up to the sky then saw the familiar van. They most of time packed a lot of things when they went on vacation so it was better and of course when her dad needed to buy some thing for his job or a house project a van was good for something like that as well. Before going, mika turned around and looked at Valerie before saying something in japanese, "I i love you more and more" ( daisuke motto motto)

Valerie followed Mika outside and nodded as her friend said her goodbyes.
"Yeah. We'll see about all that when you're ready to see me in person again."
When Mika turned to her and said something in Japanese, she giggled.
"I don't know what you just said, but same to you."
She waved to Mika's parents before turning and going back inside, shutting the door behind her.

Kushina opened the passenger side door to let Mika get in and sit between her parents. Once she was settled, they backed the van up and began heading for their home about thirty minutes away toward the center of the city.
"Hey, pumpkin, good to see you," Minato said, hugging his daughter briefly with one arm before letting her go.
"Did you have a good time at Valerie's house?" Kushina asked.

Once back in the house, Valerie went upstairs and got onto the computer, quickly finding a Japanese to English translator to try and find out what Mika had said to her. The first word sounded like "Die-ski", so she made a guess with the Japanese spelling, knowing from previous experience with Japanese that there was often a silent 'u' between an 's' and a 'ke' in Romanized Japanese. The second and third word sounded like the English word "motto", so she typed in "daisuke motto motto", hoping she had spelled everything right so that she didn't get some ridiculous meaning that Mika had not meant at all. Putting together some rough translations, she got "I love you more and more", which would have been a reasonable thing for her to say. Valerie blushed a bit as the realization came to her, and whispered the same words to Mika in her mind. Getting off the computer, she got into bed and dozed off, feeling a bit lonely now that Mika wasn't there to share the bed with her.

After a while of peaceful silence, Brandon turned to Angel.
"Let's head on home."
He put his arm around her and walked with her to the car. Once they had made the short drive back to his house, he walked with her up the stairs and into his room, shutting the door behind them. Brandon sat down on the bed with Angel and gently ran his hand through her hair, stopping near her cheek after doing it once.
"Did you have a good time tonight?"

She just gave a cute little giggle acting like the little girl she was before whenever she was more around them than letting her stay with her friend for so long. " we did a ton of fun stuff..." She sat back with a sigh to relax and and just looked out now waiting until they would finally get back.

Angel just followed still behind as they got back, stretching a bit before sitting on the bed. " no because of something....its not something bad but it's because....well...ill just show you so wait out there..." as she pushes him out of the room to change. https://goo.gl/images/wPZ41k soon she poswd on the bed as she laid on her side with her hand on her hip. " you can come in then..." soon she waited for a moment for him to come back before saying then, conly I want you to be someone who could touch me like that" giving a wink as she waited.

Kushina smiled at her daughter's giggle.
"That's great, honey. What kind of stuff did you girls do?"
Minato was glad to hear his daughter's giggle again, and knew this happy Mika was a result of them loving and accepting her for who she was. It was only when she left their side that the shy Mika came out, perhaps partly because she feared rejection from less loving people in the world. A few minutes later, they pulled up to their two-story Georgian home with a columned entryway and attached guest cottage on the side. (https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/large-cape-cod-house-two-story-midwest-dormers-shutters-40180883.jpg)

Turning off the van, the family went inside and the parents went upstairs to their room to stow their stuff. Working as a team, they got their stuff put away in record time and headed downstairs to start on dinner. They were starved from the trip, and looked forward to conversing with their daughter over a late dinner. Kushina instantly got to work in the kitchen while Minato sat at the table and opened a newspaper, a more typical Americana scene you could not imagine. Rather than being engrossed in the newspaper, though, he was simply keeping occupied while he waited to see if his wife needed anything. Everything they did, from work to recreation, was done as a team, and while they occasionally got on each other's nerves by spending so much time together, their deep bond always saw them overcome any petty argument and grow even closer as time went on.

Brandon was wondering what she meant when she said she didn't have a good time, thinking that it might have been the game punks ruining the beginning of their night. He was puzzled when she said it was nothing bad, and soon found himself being pushed out of his room and the door closed behind him.
"Um...Okay..."
Brandon waited outside while Angel did what she was doing, hoping that things were okay between them. When he heard her tell him he could enter, he did and was surprised to find Angel dressed up in some sexy clothing with her hair in pigtails. She was posing on the bed for him and looking very sexy.

Brandon smiled at the wink and gingerly touched the spot where he had been hit.
"Yeah...I wish I could have gotten my hands on the punks that did that."
He approached the bed and pressed a kiss to Angel's lips, laying beside her at first with his arms around her waist. The kiss deepened as he communicated his love for her.
"I like the outfit," he said briefly before resuming the kiss.
With her great womanly figure, the outfit accentuated her curves perfectly, curves his hands began slowly running down as their tongues did a waltz together.

Mika sighed as she got up and stretched herself out, going in and up to her room already, closing her so or as she laid on her bed and just mostly relax. It was really good being alone now for a bit but now she felt when more tired than before as she changed to some shorts and a sleeveless tank top and just stayed up in her room until something happened.

Angel leaned in and started to kiss him as she moved her own hand down from his hand to his chest and down to his pants, still laying there though sitting up and pulling up her stockings and tank top a bit.

Kushina finished up dinner twenty minutes later, and had Minato set the table while she went upstairs to collect her daughter. Giving her door two soft knocks, she said,
"It's time for dinner, honey."
Going back downstairs, she looked with pride at the food she had made and the way Minato had arranged it. She prepared several Japanese dishes, including several takoyaki dumplings, some Udon soup, and some Yakiniku, which although it had come out of the box in the American style, had still been quite good in the past. Other dishes included box sushi and soba hot soup, with the drink of choice being chilled Oolong tea. Taking a seat at the table, both parents waited for their darling daughter to come down so that they might partake of this feast as a family.

Brandon felt his heart start to hammer as Angel's hand stopped on his pants. When they momentarily broke the kiss, he looked into her eyes with lust in his own.
"When did you get this outfit?"
So as not to muffle her answer, he began to kiss the right side of her neck. His right hand gently groped her left breast a few times in a "honking" fashion before sliding down to rest on her left ass cheek. He had angled his body so that their groins were pressed together, but was not pushing anything too fast yet, just enjoying the kissing and groping for now until one or the other was ready for more.

Mika had been relaxing still of course as she was lazing on her bed with the tv, not exactly having everything she wanted to do since her parents didn't really give her much most of the time besides birthday and Christmas. With a yawn she looked up to hear the door, slowly opening it and going down to see the food. " no going out..." she simply said liking the cooking than when she was with Valerie and always ordering or going out to eat. Soon she sat down and clapped, closing her eyes for a moment and starting to eat.

She frowned a bit, " actually this was just gonna be a little extra thing for the club but I forgot about it..." sitting up as her face was red and her lips were quivering from the sudden touch as she held back from giving a moan yet. " I'll probably just wear this for a bit might or something I guess though..."

Kushina followed her daughter down the stairs and took her seat. After she and Minato imitated Mika's actions, they began to dig in, as well. Using a pair of chopsticks, Kushina expertly plucked some takoyaki onto her plate alongside some yakiniku. After about ten minutes of eating, Minato turned to his daughter.
"So, you said you had a good time at Valerie's house, honey? What kind of fun stuff did you girls do?"

Brandon nodded as he listened and began to kiss Angel harder, with more feeling. His hands squeezed her ass gently as he began to dry hump her. Her large breasts were pressed to his muscular chest, and he loved their pillowy softness. He alternated between kisses to her neck and deep kisses to her lips, his tongue exploring every inch of her mouth when they kissed deeply. He began to groan as the teasing continued, his skin feeling slightly tingly as it made contact with hers. His hands traveled up and his hands gently fingered the hooks between Angel's hosiery and skirt, teasing her with an undressing as he began to give her a slight hicky on her neck to mark her as his.

Before he could give her a hicky (um no) she pushes him off her, sitting up and scratching her neck. " Ummm I guess I'll take the lead then..." as she sits on his stomach and leans down to push her boobs against his chest and rubbing them from side to side. " something tells me you haven't been this far have you..." she shrugged looking at him casually as she just just laid there for a moment, " it feels like your rushing things so I think it's better if I do everything then..." as she leans in to kiss him and sit up to take off her bra and cover an over the two before letting them go and jiggling then teasingly at his face.

Mika leaned back casually as she ate, always holding the bowl and sitting comfortably. " alot actually, a ton of stuff..." simply saying unless she really wanted to know the specifics. " just a random question but would you care if the person that I would date isn't a guy? I'm just wondering like have your parents been strict to who you could date? I mean I wouldn't mind dating anyone who's like Val though maybe...how was dating back then?"

Brandon felt himself being pushed off before he could complete the hicky, seeing that was not something that she wanted.
"If that's what you want," he replied, guessing that his kisses and caresses had not been enough to suit her.
He was on his back with Angel sitting on his stomach before she leaned down to move her breasts back and forth on his chest. It was something they hadn't done before, but it wasn't unpleasant.
"What are you talking about? We've had sex several times."

Brandon chuckled at such an odd question that defied memory.
"You're talking like you're the one with the head injury."
Her next statement was equally as puzzling.
"Rushing things? I thought we were still in the foreplay stage."
Brandon kissed her back and then watched as she sat up to get topless.

Once she had removed her halter top and bra, he watched as her large breasts bounced free of all restraints.
"Your boobs get bigger every time I see them," he said in awe.
The teasing jiggling was getting him hard, but he was still struck by her confusing words.
"This would be slow for us back in the day. When we first started having sex, I had my full length inside you within a minute. I guess I'm not sure how to go about pleasing you since you started wanting different things."

Brandon looked into her eyes.
"How about instead of you just doing everything, you tell me or show me what you want me to do? We seemed to be doing fine until I went to give you the hicky, so lesson learned, I won't do that again."
Brandon gave her a roguish smile.
"I mean, I don't mind you being in control some of the time. But I also want to know how to really rev your engine and make you horny."

Minato and Kushina were unsure why Mika was being so vague about what kind of stuff they had done together. They had never had to ask twice before to get specific answers, and even now, they were still in the dark. When she asked if they would mind her dating a woman, they were surprised but not horrified. Kushina was the first to recover, wiping her mouth after swallowing some delicious Udon soup.
"Honey, you know your father and I have always supported you in anything you wanted to do. If you were really in love with a woman and the relationship made you happy, of course we would approve of it."

Minato finished eating some takoyaki and also wiped his mouth.
"Your mother is absolutely right. We don't care who you date as long as the relationship makes you happy."
Though Mika was being very casual with her words, both parents suspected that she and Valerie had cultivated a romance while they were together for so long, something that was not surprising to them. Minato had a modern-day Japanese approach to religion, which was to take what you agree with from anything you know and put it together into a personal moral code. Kushina was a non-denominational Christian who advocated a personal relationship with the Holy Trinity over the traditional Church teachings, and so neither one had any personal or religious grievances against homosexuality.

When Mika asked if their families had been strict, both nodded.
"My family was very traditional back in Japan," Minato said, "and I know they wouldn't have approved if I had tried to have a relationship with another man. It would have shamed family honor in my father's eyes."
"I was raised in a very Roman Catholic household, so homosexuality would have been viewed as an abomination and a sin," Kushina said, "I went away to college as soon as I could to get out of that oppressive household."
They both turned to Mika.
"So yes," Minato said, "our families were strict on who we could date."

Minato still wasn't entirely sure that his father approved of marrying an American woman over a Japanese woman, but since he was still in Japan and they were in the United States, there was little he could do about it.
"Because of our own upbringings," Kushina began, "we vowed never to treat our precious child that way."
She blushed a bit.
"Before I met your father, I experimented a bit with my roommate, who was a lesbian. Swinging that way was not for me, but I can relate to you a bit on how you might be feeling."
Minato nodded, thinking on his daughter's last question.

"Well, we met in the '80s, and attitudes toward open homosexuality weren't so good in this country back then. Things have changed for the better since then, although there are some places in this country that aren't so progressive-minded. Even today it can be difficult for those who want to live openly in a homosexual relationship."
"But we don't want that to discourage you from dating anyone that you love," Kushina picked up, "Man or woman, if you love that person, we will support you and be happy for you."
Minato nodded his support, smiling at his daughter.
"If you need to talk about anything, we're here for you, pumpkin."

Back
Top Bottom