Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vacation is Here (Grave and Wiki)

Brandon went to Angel, but could find no joy in her kiss. He was so confused and hurt that he didn't know what was real anymore.
"Angel, I need you to stop playing games with my head. If you're not truly in love with me, then I want you to leave. If you are truly in love with me, then stop saying and doing things that make me doubt that. I want you to make an honest choice, so that I know what the truth is, even if it's painful."

Valerie began walking again and headed for a different path that was longer. It ran around an acre of forest, so people walking wouldn't be able to be seen from the main path for a little while. There was a small pond off to the side, and she saw a grazing deer on the other side.
"Oh, wow."
It truly was a gorgeous day even if it was a bit chilly. She wished Mika could have been here to experience it with her.

Soon the girl shivered a bit as she ducked again, it actually felt a bit cool to do this and seeing that she was never noticed yet by her. Mika soon ducked again behind some shrubs as she was kneeling being able to see. " jeez imagine her with another girl or even guy out here like this..." shivering at the thought as she stood up then suddenly fell back, hiding behind a tree then.

" I guess what I'm really wanting is what happened in high school. Like I said sometimes,I really miss when I forgot about my other self and when someone kept going at me like you did, I would sometimes dream of what would happen when we would be together or listening to those stupid love song things when I was a damn nerd and putting myself in that certain position. " and again I'll show you..." as she starts to play a song for him to hear it, taking his hands and starting to dance with him while she sang.
https://youtu.be/RAtmHmWCIZI

Valerie was walking forward when she all of a sudden caught a glimpse of blonde hair shining in the sun. She smiled a bit as she realized that Mika had been stalking her the whole time.
"Well, two can play that game, Mika-chan."
She walked around the trail until she was hidden by the wilderness. Valerie then went through the wilderness, trying her best to be quiet, not easy considering all the leaves and twigs underfoot. She came through at a place where Mika would not be able to see her and sneaked around to where she would be going.

Valerie quietly sneaked up behind her and put her hands over Mika's eyes.
"Did you really think I wouldn't catch you stalking me? I admit that it took me a bit to catch on, but I did."
She uncovered her eyes and giggled as she turned around.
"Why don't we walk and talk? You've been looking pale lately and could use the sun."

Brandon just stared at her solemnly but did move with her as she danced and sang that song. His face changed multiple times during the song, but ultimately, the lyric that she was a 'liar girl' made him unhappy by the time the song was over and they stopped dancing.
"That doesn't answer my question, and that song is not reassuring. No matter how many sweet lyrics are in that song, how can I trust you when it says 'I'm liar girl'? So all the sweet words are just lies, then?"
He let go of her hands and stepped back.

"I want to be that guy in the song again, because it was one of the happiest days of my life when we started dating. I want to chase you again, love you passionately again, be the man I was in high school that wanted you more than I wanted anything else in the whole world again. But I was that way because I thought you loved me, too, and right now, I don't know what to think or how you really feel. I want you to be happy more than anything else in the world, and I would gladly spend my whole life being the man that gives anything to be your everything, but I have to know how you truly feel about me before I do that. I want you to look me in the eyes and tell me honestly, are you truly in love with me or not?"
Brandon took hold of her hands again and laced their fingers, moving his face close to hers so that each of them could see every emotion that was in each other's eyes. Angel would be able to see sadness tinged with hope in Brandon's eyes. Brandon thought he saw love, desire, and hope in her eyes, but he had to know if what he was seeing was real.

The girl just stuck out her tongue rolling her eyes a bit as she walked out and stretched, " I do this sometimes in school, it's helped me to find out stuff about people. A boy I saw once that was in my class two days later he kissed a girl and I was talking to this other girl that likes him too and I told her and we were bummed..." as she shrugged and crossed her arms. " but that still doesn't seem to get me far than finding out something if I wanted to. Hell I bet I could find out if a bit was cheating if he was in the same school or something..." deciding to brag on the weird skill of stalking.

" like I said the song explains most of it..." as she looked away with a pout. " I am a damn sore loser so....yeah it's weird and it's the past so it doesn't matter but it bothered me telling you, that you were my true first....just with the fact that you dated other girls before I wanted to bring my tough old side and I was even hoping weirdly that you wouldn't assume that I changed this way because I suddenly hated you. You would damn think at least I was trying to hide behind my old self like a shell..." Soon she plays the song again and starts to song hoping the lyrics would explain better,

" I think i really like you the truth really is I want to be...your one and only....im sorry I can't be meekly for you....I love you baby...I really like you in telling the truth could you let me be your one and only? I have only you, hey it's really true now come on kiss me, do it don't you love this sweet devil!"

Valerie chuckled as Mika came close to bragging about her stalking skills.
"It's true, you're pretty good. You might want to do something about your blonde hair in direct sunlight, though, because that's how I caught on to you. You could either dye it a darker color, wear a hoody with the hood up, or wear a hat or something that covers your hair. Still, you're not bad for an amateur with no formal training. Maybe you should try and be a private investigator after you graduate?"

Valerie enjoyed the sunlight and let out a satisfied breath.
"I still don't know what I'm going to do after high school. I don't have any career that's really calling to me, which makes college or trade school pointless to me. I don't have much interest in the military but it's an option. I might just work for a few years and figure the rest out later."
She shrugged and kept walking alongside Mika.

Brandon chuckled as Angel pouted and said she hated that he was her real first but he had dated other women before her.
"Only two, but I know any is too many."
He was smiling again, and he felt like he had a grasp of what was real now.
"I don't know if this is true or not, but I feel like the you I fell in love with is the real you. I think that tough old side is just self-preservation when you need it, a shield you can defend yourself with when times get tough. There's a tough martial artist side to me you've never seen, as well, and that's just because you were never any kind of threat to me; I always loved you."

Brandon listened as the song played, this time bobbing his head to it. It was actually a catchy song, and he was trying to be positive about the song's message. When she sang those lines, his eyes focused and he came to a decision.
"Yes," he said simply in response to the question she sang to him.
He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her softly, but the kiss quickly grew in passion. This passionate kiss had the same intensity and fervor as their first ever deep kiss, and he knew that Angel would be able to recognize how it felt and how much more intense it was this time around.

Brandon's strength could be felt in this moment, a strength that spoke to his manliness. Brandon was a fully-trained Muay Thai black belt who was also a former high school wrestling champion, so his body was still bursting with strength. His eclectic interests had earned him a large friend group and the confidence to shelter Angel in his spotlight. If she desired to be chased by him, a man who poured his emotional and physical love into her, he would do so.
"I get it now," he said gently as he pulled away and looked into her eyes.
"You want to be loved like you were the only woman I ever had feelings for."

Brandon chuckled and looked her up and down, taking in her perfect, sexy body.
"But, are you really prepared to be loved so intensely like that? I'll have to get to know you better than ever before. There will be times when you'll want to be left alone, times you'll want sex, and times you'll want romance with no sex. I'll really have to work on reading you to know which is which. That could take a lot of work, because as you can tell, I'm bad at reading women."

" stupid early sun..." the girl would simply say as she stretched and continued to walk. " I know what I would want to do and I even took the class twice already cause I passed but didn't know what to take to replace when I registered and I was like whatever...but I don't still I don't really know though..." mika crossed her arms starting to walk as she put some music, slipping one earphone in.

" jeez your so clueless like last time..." she sighed pulling away after she kissed him, flicking his forehead and wrapping his arms around him. " even I know a bit more about dating than you then..." giving a soft giggle to tease him as she runs a hand through his hair. " but being now a bit with my other side I'm still pissed for that one time though..." frowning a bit for the moment before leaning in to kiss him again then lay her head on his chest.

Valerie turned her head to face Mika, her curiosity piqued.
"Oh, yeah? What is it you would like to do?"
She had her ideas of what Mika would say, but would wait for what her friend told her.

Brandon chuckled.
"It's not my fault you're complicated."
He liked the playfulness, though, and enjoyed goofing around with her like this. He jokingly rolled his eyes with a smile as she mentioned that she was pissed for 'that one time'.
"There have been several 'one times' where we had slight problems, though, so that doesn't narrow it down much. Was it the bear thing at the Fun Palace, or something else?"

" I don't really remember the other stuff so of course the damn bear..." as she yawned and stretched, playing a different song and starting to dance to that holding her hands out to dance with him and sing herself too. https://youtu.be/pVXWJNXHzjU

Mika looked around feeling already bored, " I took the class twice, and it was graphic design. Fun as hell with the stuff we did..." trying to think for a bit as they still walked. Mika soon started to sing as well when a new song had come on and one showing off her ability to speak her own language. https://youtu.be/xIZ1ehakzoY

Brandon chuckled.
"I knew it. The reason I didn't want want to tell you about that is because I didn't want you to know I was ever weak, nor did I want to relive a time when I was weak. I worked my ass off to become a strong person, the kind that would never be pushed around again. In hindsight, I should have just said not to call me that because I didn't like it, but I just didn't want to broach it at all. For a man like me, being weak and helpless was the ultimate hell, and I just didn't want to dredge up memories of that time."

Angel started playing more music, and he face-palmed as it was more of that music he didn't like. Vocaloid, Nightcore, Coldplay, and any of the other bands Angel had expressed interest in were like nails on the chalkboard to him. Brandon wanted to hear glam metal, J-rock, black metal, or classic rock, something that appealed to him as a man. He took her hands and began to dance with her. However, his facial expression and body language clearly indicated he didn't like this song. He was only doing this for her, an example of his love for her.

Valerie nodded, graphic design being in the ballpark of what she thought Mika would be interested in.
"Yeah, I figured you'd like a class like that. I'm too bad with computers to be good at a class like that."
Valerie listened as Mika began to sing in Japanese to a song she was listening to. She enjoyed the sound of her friend's voice, and though she didn't hate Nightcore like her brother did, it wasn't one of her favorite things either. She put one earbud in as well and walked in silence, letting her friend perform on the stage of their surroundings.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQOmDUnt8Hs

" jeez well maybe if you told be before I wouldn't say it. I even told Val and she agreed it wasn't fair that you didn't tell me about that..." Soon she she stopped and sat down when she noticed his face. " this isn't really fun right now if your just doing this to make me happy. I don't want the smile that's happy for me I want the smile that's happy with me...I shouldn't force you to just push yourself like this for me to make me smile, but still I forgot what we had in common besides hand in school..." as she looked up to think before leaning back with a strap falling down her shoulder.

She continued to sing for a bit as it would end, still walking through as she would put in another song but this time not sing as it wasn't as favorite to sing than the first one just now.

Brandon had nothing to say to the charge that he should have told Angel about the past. They had discussed it as much as they could, and could only take it as a lesson for the future.
"Ours wasn't a relationship built on a bond of shared interests. We were just friends and then I wanted to make you happy and fix all the bad things in your life. Being a fixer is seldom a good thing, but it hasn't failed with us yet. We need to find something we both love, so that our relationship will be more stable."

Brandon snuggled Angel close to him.
"Actually, why don't we play a game? We have the house to ourselves, so why not leave a trail of your clothes and we'll sex where you choose? The game is called 'Hunt the Hare'."
He gave her a knowing look.
"And because I know you, don't be a smart-aleck. Just go and I'll give you ten seconds before I follow."
He let her go and leaned back to relax while he waited.

Valerie finished her song and turned off her music player.
"Mika-chan, I have a question."
She turned to her.
"I know this is really sudden, but are you in love with me?"
Valerie still loved Mika, but worried that Mika's inexperience with relationships would be a hurdle they couldn't overcome. Valerie so badly wanted the relationship to work, and it could if Mika wanted that, too.

" i know it's been a while you perv....but then it won't really be much at least for me...I thought that was at least one of the things but how you said makes me sound like that weird kind of person.... I mean I would but....I have mixed feelings. One side you haven't been able to do that with me in a long while and I get it...I mean I'd rather you be the surprised one and me be the one that always asks you when you dont expect it. But the other side, how are you gonna love me even more? I mean you even got frustrated from me that I was thinking about this a lot. I just want to make sure I know that all of this means something to me and it does, but....I want you to help me realize that then..please...first..." she begged a bit as she the girl stood up and looked at him, I'd even rather chase you then knowing you wouldn't secretly judge me on the inside...but I know you were.."

Mika walked still with the other as she put her hands in her pocket, " do you like embarrassing me?" She asked with a pout then a sigh. " when I think about being in the same school and the first time I was over, I....just sometimes blush! Don't judge me..." as her face was red already of course turning away a bit from embarrassment.

Brandon smiled, realizing that he finally understood Angel.
"I see. You want to love me with all of your heart and soul, and want to chase me like I chased you. But you're afraid to get hurt and afraid I'd judge you."
Brandon gently took her hands and pulled her close to him.
"I want us to both love each other with wild abandon, as if there is no one else, and no judgment is allowed."

He kissed her gently with love.
"Those are the only words I can say. If you want to connect with me on the deepest level, to see the honesty in my soul, then I can only do that with physical love. Actions speak louder than words, and emotions speak to the heart. Fuck me, snuggle me, sit on me, I don't give a damn what form your physical love takes. I just want you to be close to me and never lose the desire to be close to me."

Brandon looked into her eyes with pure love of the emotional kind. The honest truth that he loved her for her was plain to see.
"You are a free spirit, and so am I. What is more beautiful than two free spirits that find comfort and love with each other. Where one is weak, the other is strong. Complete acceptance of each other, flaws and all, is what's going to make our relationship great, weather every storm, and make each other exactly what we need."

Valerie smiled slightly when Mika pouted and said that, but her heart fluttered when Mika said that she felt for her even back then.
"I...I think I felt that way, too, but I was too scared to tell you. When we first became friends, I didn't know that I liked girls, and it made me nervous. Me coming out to you as bisexual...I think that was also me confessing my love for you."
Valerie took her hand and gently turned her around. Mika's red face was so cute that her heart burst with love.

"I'm not going to judge you, and I don't want to be afraid of being judged anymore. I don't want to hide who I am, or who I love, anymore. You've been my friend for so long and I love you romantically, and the sex we had just intensified those feelings tenfold. I couldn't get enough of the sex, but it was mostly because we were bonding so well emotionally with it. I'm in love with you, Mika, and I will do anything to be your everything."
Valerie stepped closer to her and kissed her sweetly on the lips.

She looked over at the cozy warm grass and smiled.
"I just want to lay with you and snuggle. I don't care if sex happens or doesn't happen. I just want to be your girlfriend, your rock, your support. I want it to be official, to tell my family who my love is. But I only want to do all of these things if you feel the same way."

Valerie hugged Mika close to her.
"I can't let go of this intense love I have for you. I think of you all the time, even in my dreams. My life isn't complete without you. Please tell me you feel the same way."
Valerie just held her then, so that each of them could feel the beating of the other's heart.

The girl softly kissed him back, " I want this Brandon more then....maybe I can really open up with more of this" as she laid her head on his hest and held his hand. " actually now that I think about I want to do things like a real couple, I actually.....I don't really know..." as she thought about it with a small blush, " I kind of feel selfish to say that I want to show us off as being a couple. Walking down a busy street holding hands or sitting at the bench of a park at night with people around watching the sky. Or maybe....slow dance at a club or something..." as the girl cupped her cheeks picturing it.

"V-val..." she said softly as she looked over and just stared before feeling the kiss and fighting to keep her eyes open but closing them for a moment before opening them so she wouldn't notice, now seeing the hug as well. " your really embarrassing me...." blushing again a bit redder, " I don't think I could even hate you though it hurts a bit saying that because anything could happen and I can't say I'm not scared even if everything seems smooth...the fights that friends would eventually have and stuff, but I don't think I could hate you forever though....so there.." stuttering a bit not knowing if that was a good think to say, or just answer straight yes or no.

Brandon smiled as she laid her head on his chest and held his hand. He laid his head on hers and gently kissed the top of her head.
"I will accept everything about you, so that you will be free to tell me anything and everything. I don't care how silly or off-the-wall it is, I want to hear it. I struggled with that, but I want to change. I want you to be happy knowing we can talk about anything."

He imagined everything she said, and it was beautiful.
"Let's do all of those things. I have the sexiest, most beautiful woman in the entire world and I want everyone to know it. I want to see your eyes light up as we look at the stars, and be alone with you in a sea of people. Maybe this sounds really egotistical, but I want people to be jealous of our love. I don't want to be afraid to love you anywhere or anytime; I want our love to have no limit."

Brandon laid back and gently pulled the straps of her shirt off of her arms as they snuggled.
"Let's do it, no fucks given. This is our lives and our relationship. Let's make passionate love to celebrate our decision, and then never go back to being weak and afraid. After today, our love will have no filter and no hesitation. Agreed?"

Valerie giggled.
"You're afraid to open up, to give your heart completely to me. Don't be, you'll feel so much better if you let that fear go."
Valerie laced her fingers with Mika's and looked into her eyes. She was blushing now, too, her emotions all on the surface.
"Will you give me a chance to have all of your love and not let you down?"

" h-hey! I never said we would yet, you haven't even done anything to earn it yet. Well I mean how dates go. Dinner and sights and maybe if the girl likes it then she decides on that..." as she stops him from removing it completely. " you have to take me on a date first if you want a chance like that with me. I love you but that doesn't mean I'm gonna give you everything like that, you have to earn it like any boy who loves a girl knows. You got her to like you, now you have to show her a good time so she offers it up." As angel explained the rules of a date to him. " I'm not that kind of girl and you know I'm damn sorry if you find that annoying...take me out then, show me some fun and if I enjoy it...you'll get something..." as she leans in to give a quick kiss then lean back again.

"Like I said before I'm trying to break out myself and accept for myself and that takes a lot of time but it's not impossible! Please...just please...please...let me find it for myself for now....I feel like there's two sides fighting in me..." as she looks down at the ground with a quivered lip, " I'm scared to hear you say eventually how much I'm hopeless and that you might even give up and find another...I'm just...I don't what to really do other than try to go along with everything and trying hard to keep those good emotions inside for so long."

Brandon playfully rolled his eyes after she finished her spiel, having not needed her to explain what a date was as if he had never been on one.
"Well, if you're still game for what you say you really want, let's go clubbing tonight at the big nightclub in town. Wear your best clothes and I'll dance with you in the middle of the dance floor. Fast dance, slow dance, every guy will be jealous that the hottest, most wonderful woman at the club is my girlfriend. Other women will know to keep their distance from me, too, since they'd know they couldn't possibly measure up to you. Let's celebrate the opening of a wild and passionate new chapter in our relationship by having the best date we've ever been on tonight."

Valerie nodded in understanding.
"Okay, I'll let you figure it out for yourself for now. But...if you need me, in any way, I'm here."
She gave her a loving kiss.
"By the way, I'd never want another woman besides you. Our love is too legitimate to be duplicated with someone else."

"Jeez dude your so over dramatic..." as she flicks his head, and stretched as she stands up with a yawn. " well we'll see what's there anyway." Angel shrugged and looked out the window waiting for him to do something not knowing if they would just be staying and waiting or already going now.

She looked away blushing a bit harder now after the kiss, then a small giggle, " jeez I just thought of something embarrassing for myself to say....but I'm gonna try not to..." as Mika slowly raises her arms up to stretch with a yawn.

Brandon was amused as Angel tried to act so blase about it.
"Oh, don't act like you're not excited. I know you too well for that to fool me."
His smile dimmed a bit as she flicked him.
"Please stop doing that, it's annoying."
He checked his watch.

"Well, it's 10 AM now and the club doesn't open until 8 PM, so we've got ten hours to kill. Ten hours should give you just enough time to get ready."
He winked, enjoying needling her a bit using the old stereotype that women took forever to get ready. Laying back, he folded his hands behind his head to rest up.
"I'll start getting ready about 3. It's my first time at Club Nocturnal, so it should be interesting."

Valerie giggled.
"You saying something embarrassing? That would be new."
She cocked her head to the side and gave Mika her cutest, most inquisitive look.
"What was it? I'm dying to know now."

She just stuck her tongue out, " tv then..." she simply said as she turned iron and sat down on her stomach on the bed to watch quietly. She really couldn't really do anything at all, so angel would be just sitting there the whole time then.

"It's really nothing...besides I think I already forgot...." as Mika kept her arms crossed finally standing up and leaning back a bit to stretch her back. " I'm bored already, lets go then...."staring to walk off slowly again when she would come too.

Brandon chuckled as she stuck her tongue out and nodded at her suggestion.
"TV it is."
After she sat down, he watched for about an hour. He then looked down at Angel's sexy butt, reached up, and gave it a gentle smack on the right cheek. When she turned around, he gave her a mischievous smile. Brandon then leaned back as if nothing had happened.

Valerie frowned slightly.
"Well that's no fun."
She followed Mika and they made it back to the covered bridge.
"What should we do tonight? Do you want to have a quiet night in or go out?"
Valerie leaned over the rail and stared at the calm pond water.

" jeez.." turning around to look over and grabbing his shirt as he pulled him toward her, having him lay down in front of her as she sat on his stomach and stuck his tongue out deciding to use him as a chair to sit and watch still. " now you can't move out of this..." sitting up against him a bit with a yawn.

" jeez...don't really know..." turning around to lean against the rail with her back against it, her hands in her pockets as she looked up quietly.

Brandon was surprised when Angel actually pulled him toward her before he had time to resist and then sat on his stomach.
"Really?"
She said he couldn't move out of this, and he laughed.
"Do you seriously believe that?"
Brandon put his arms down and did a reverse push up with his elbows until he could grab Angel under the armpits and lift her up. Once he was sitting up, he sat her back down in his lap.

"If you're going to sit on me, I'd prefer you sit on my lap."
He gave her a roguish smile.
"I love your ass being on me, just not on my stomach."
He gave her a sweet peck on the lips and then let her lean against him as they watched TV.

Valerie puzzled over what they should do. They weren't old enough for the bars and nightclubs, and the mall just seemed kind of boring unless they were buying stuff. The recreational center and karaoke bars were fun, but they had been there recently.
"Well, we could always go down to the rec center and shoot some hoops or use their game room. Or we could hijack Brandon's game consoles if you want to play a game. Those things would be something new and different, at least."

Angel stuck her tongue out as she mostly ignored some of it, turning to still watch tv. She didn't really feel like doing anything at all than watching tv until of course the night would come. " I'm not feeling it right now cause I'm bored until later...." giving a sigh as she sat up.

" we should....meh I was thinking something with outdoor live music and shopping though of course not really shopping. The atmosphere of the storms and people walking around and the music. When your talking and hanging out...I thought it was kinda like a special thing...I really feel like outdoor atmosphere with music."

Brandon watched as Angel stood up.
"Yeah, I understand. We'll have fun tonight, though."
He turned back to watching TV.

Valerie nodded and pulled out her phone. After searching social media, she smiled as she saw an outdoor music festival at a park on the other side of town.
"This fits what you were looking for."
She handed the phone to Mika so that she could look at it.

Back
Top Bottom