Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vacation is Here (Grave and Wiki)

" have you ever been to a school dance? I'm just bored so I'm thinking about the high school stuff....so what was your high school life then like, I know you made a lot of friends and dated before me but still..I had the loner working type of girl for most of my high days..." as she shrugged and crossed her arms, " I wanna know.."

" hmmm..." as she looked over at it with a small smile, then changed the phone to the picture and leaned in to take a picture with Val as quickly texted it to her own phone and switched it back to the internet. Mika spun around boredly looking up at the sky and the clouds before taking the sites around her even if they were simple.

Brandon nodded when Angel asked him if he had ever been to a school dance.
"Yeah, I guess I was pretty popular, although that really doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things. I attended several dances and had a pretty large circle of friends, especially other athletes since I was on the Wrestling team. Athletes tend to rule the school, and my exes were also athletes, a cheerleader and a girls volleyball player. I kind of broke the mold and joined Band to learn more about music, and I learned to play guitar when I was a Sophomore. I met you in Band, and I just loved how you were so different, so level-headed compared to the other flighty girls I had known."

Brandon chuckled.
"You were a tough nut to crack when we first started talking. You were very guarded and also thought I was just some dumb jock at first. Our shared love of music created common ground that eventually lead to our relationship. Some of my more popular friends thought I was strange to date you, but I didn't care. We were happy, and that's what I cared about."

Brandon laid back on the bed with his hands behind his head.
"The parties were kind of fun, though, and I loved learning new techniques in Wrestling. My high school life was pretty good, I guess, but nothing I'd want to live in the rest of my life. You were actually the first girl I had sexually, so nothing to be jealous about there with my exes. That's about it for what it was like, generally speaking."
He gently patted the bed, wanting her to sit or lay down next to him so that they could be close.

Valerie smiled for a picture with Mika and then got up from the balcony.
"Let's head home and get ready. I look forward to that music festival tonight."
She began walking in the direction of her home, which had definitely begun to feel like Mika's home, too.

(Time skip to the fun stuff after your next post?)

"Well..." she simply shrugged and crossed her arms with sigh. " some people saw you as a stupid jock already..." with a shrug as leaned against the wall looking out the window. " I really get annoyed easily with someone else's drama I swear, id want to punch them..." Soon it would be time as they headed out, the girl going out with black gloves and a black jacket as her hair was made into a long ponytail giving her a biker look. Eventually they would head their themselves as she got out and crossed her arms waiting before going inside.

"Hmm..." mika breathed out with a sigh as she turned to follow and eventually go home and then for the festival. Mika wearing black pants with pink shirt and blue jacket though wearing the hood up.

While Angel went for a biker look, Brandon went for a more casual and laid-back style. He wore blue jeans, white tennis shoes, and a blue collared shirt with a surfer catching a wave on the left corner of it. His hair was slightly spiked up, but didn't look too much different than usual. He drove them to Club Nocturnal, and after showing their ID's to the doorman and paying the entry charge, they went in. They went to the dance floor, where the music was pulsing and people were dancing. Brandon began dancing with Angel, staying apart but moving with her in casual dancing.

While Mika went more casual, Valerie decided to dress more girly. She wore a tan blouse and mid-length black skirt with shear leggings. A pretty good band was playing, and she danced and enjoyed herself a bit. After a bit of dancing, she went over to Mika.
"How come you're wearing your hood up? You scared to let anyone see your beautiful face?"
She had a glass of lemon lime soda and gently sipped at it as they talked.

The girl looked around pulling her jacket up as she sighed to herself deciding not to care or think about anything being in a place like this. Soon she moved a bit herself to dance though not hearing a song she wanted yet right now or a song she would want to really dance to herself.

"Jeez stop teasing like that..." as she had her hands in her pockets and she was sitting down and mostly watching and listening. " I don't even know how to dance and there's no song for me..." shrugging as Mika pulled her head up a bit and didn't answer her question about it. " don't worry about it then..."

Brandon noticed that Angel wasn't really dancing yet. The songs were good but not her style. However, he soon heard the opening of a song she would like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAtmHmWCIZI&feature=youtu.be

"That sounds familiar, huh?"
He stood there, not sure if she would dance to it or not. Angel had been unpredictable lately, although he hoped she would at least try to have fun.

Valerie cocked her head to the side.
"I wasn't teasing, I was being serious. You don't have to be scared to let your beauty show."
She shrugged as Mika said she didn't want to dance.
"Let's just talk then. How are you liking the festival so far?"

Soon the girl had her head down as a wicked almost creepy grin was on her face raising her head up to show him as she ran over and took one of the microphones (lol) and started to sing, first leaning back against his chest and running a hand from one his cheeks, to his chin and up toward the other then spinning to face him and run a finger up his chest and toward his neck teasingly and doing the other motions as she was singing. Soon the dj atarted to sing the rap part as a circle started to appear around her as she continued.

" well I mean what's even the point no one even cares...it's not like I'm impressing anyone..." Mika crossed her, relaxing..." giving a sigh as she stretched and watched.

Brandon was surprised by Angel's almost creepy grin, and even more surprised when she ran up and took the microphone. However, he was soon laughing and enjoying Angel's teasing and singing. She really had a great voice, and her movements were so on point that they almost seemed choreographed beforehand. Everyone had circled around them and was clapping, and Brandon was having fun. The DJ was doing a great job rapping, and this gave Angel time to show off her dance moves. Brandon was having a great time, and his woman's sexy figure and kick-ass attitude was on full display, making him both proud of her and very happy that he was her man.

Valerie shrugged.
"Okay, then. Whatever you say."
She sat down and talked to her.
"Although maybe it's a good thing you're shy. I wouldn't want some other girl or a boy to steal you away from me."
She gave her a wink, enjoying teasing her a bit.

As the song continued she started on the next part as she danced a bit more, swaying her hips and pushing her body a bit against him to tease a bit. " I think I really like you the truth really is ..I want to be...your one and only i have only you yeah it's shameful to say now come on and kiss now don't you love this sweet devil? Could you be dreaming that we're meant to be, won't say I love you that crazy you see, don't even try to understand me I'm liar girl. Can't you forgive all that I've said, keep your eyes on me or it's hopeless you see. Will you vow to love me now and forever? It's fine to kiss me. Do it don't you love this sweet devil." Wrapping her arms around him and looking over waiting for him to as the song would slowly end finally.

Mika knew it as she just rolled her eyes and leaned back to watch still quietly as she didn't see anything to really pay attention to much. " walk around a bit for me..." telling her as the girl stood up and turned to go for a bit but not inside anywhere so she could still hear the music then.

Brandon enjoyed the teasing and flirtatious behavior. Her body being pushed up against him was really turning him on, and he knew it was turning her on at least a little bit as well. He wrapped his arms around her, and looked around at all the people watching them. Turning back to her, he gave her a wink and then kissed her passionately. When the kiss broke, everyone applauded and then went back to dancing as a new slow song came on.
"You were great," he said as he began to slow dance with her.

Valerie nodded and began walking with her. They talked a bit about casual stuff, and nodded at some people who were also enjoying the festival. The band was pretty good, but she knew they weren't playing music Mika was crazy about.
"One of the bands that's supposed to be up soon is Japanese. You might like their music, given your heritage."
She thought it would be nice to see Mika cut loose and have fun, since she was uptight a lot of the time.

Soon she started to dance a bit slower and relax more quietly with a sigh not really saying anything for now as another song would play. https://youtu.be/Qtb11P1FWnc taking his arms and wrapping thema round her waist as she wraps her own around her neck and slowly starts to sway with him, " this seems weird, but that's because it's my first though..." she starts as Angel leans in close to lay her head on his shoulder and close her eyes.

"Hmmm they should play that one." As she thought for a bit before turning and sitting down a bit leaning back and looking around, though still keeping her hood.

Brandon swayed back and forth with her.
"This is your first slow dance? I guess it's because you were always so guarded before me."
He liked that she was close to him, and her favorite song was playing. Under the circumstances, songs that he normally didn't like were actually fitting the setting and the mood.
"I'm glad we could have this special time."

Valerie turned to Mika.
"That one? You mean a song?'
She sat down next to her and looked around, just enjoying the music and people dancing.

" I still don't trust you sometimes just because we don't have a lot of interests. I mean mostly games and a little bit of music..." she shrugged as she looked up at them, " and I know that your just doing this for me you know so it doesn't feel as romantic as it should a little..." as she let go and stretched when the song ended, walking over for a moment to choose another song before she started to sing again, " I've never been able to use my soft voice or anything so I'm doing this then..." as she started now. https://youtu.be/Hyf1MB-6ObQ

" well there's a bunch I'm hoping they would know, there's also one other song that I would love to dance and sing to..." as she leaned back to still think.

Brandon nodded, his mouth a bit taut as she said they didn't have much in common. It was true, but he also thought it was difficult to have much in common with girls given his eclectic interests. They separated when the song ended and he listened as she began to sing a different song to him. Brandon was glad that she was having fun. He understood her concerns about how they didn't have much in common, and he wondered if there was anything he could do that. He nodded his head as Angel sang, but he was also deep in thought.

Valerie looked over at Mika curiously.
"What songs are you hoping to listen to? If they don't have those songs as part of their set list, they might still take requests."
She shrugged and finished her drink.
"I'm going to get a refill. You want anything?"

Soon the other song ended as she walked back toward him and collapsed on his back, wrapping her arms around his neck and laying her head on his shoulder leaning against him with her weight. " there really has to be something hopefully..." knowing what he was probably thinking as she leaned to kiss his cheek before another song played and everyone was just dancing like normal.

"Hmmmm...probably....have I showed you senbonzakura...I think the most popular with being the other I showed you second...if only it was a holiday and I could wear a yukata..." she giggled a bit and leaned back, " a drink too then and whatever snacks are good...after that your lap is mine to lay on..." sticking her tongue out at her, pretending to demand like a princess would.

Brandon nodded as Angel wrapped her arms around him and said that there had to be something. Suddenly, an idea struck him.
"Hey, what if we--"
Brandon never got to finish the sentence, as a beer bottle was all of a sudden broken over the back of his head. He collapsed to the ground, barely conscious and unable to move. About twenty guys, all street gang types, were stepping over Brandon and setting their sights on Angel.

"This chick's got a nice voice, huh?"
"I've got something else she could use her mouth for."
This got a laugh from the others, and the leader of the street gang came to the front. He was a pretty built guy with a scar down his face and a mean grin.
"Sorry to cut in, but I'm not the patient type. If I see something I want, I take it."

Other people were backing away from the dangerous gang, and even security looked nervous. They didn't want to get too close to several men that had smuggled in small guns.
"So, here's the thing. You're one hot piece of ass, and you're going to be the property of the 24th Street Bangers."
He snapped his fingers and one of his underlings put a gun to Brandon's head, pulling back the hammer to get it ready to fire.
"If you come along quietly, your boyfriend will be left no worse off. If you resist, we'll kill him and make it much worse on you in the long run."
Gesturing with his head, a couple gang members moved toward Angel to take her by the arms and guide her out the door.

Valerie thought about it and gently shook her head.
"No, I'm not familiar with those songs. What's a yukata?"
She got up and went to get some drinks and some snacks. Bringing them back, she handed some to Mika and let her lay her head on her lap.
"So, does your Japanese heritage come from your mother's side or your father's side?"

(Woot yandere mode)

Soon the girl almost fell himself as the boy collapsed and she let go of him, backing up a bit before her back hit the chest of one of the thugs. " jeez I'm not that kind of girl though, well not yet anyway...and you didn't even give me a choice..." as she starts to follow the two out before yelling out, " it's a shame you all didn't follow at once...." as she dropped her once they were outside with a sadistic grin on her face. " he's....for me and not for you..." she started to laugh again as she closes her eyes and headbutts one, seeing that if he would let go she would lean in and in one quick movement disarm him before grabbing his arm and kicking his back, knocking him out with a punch as she looked behind her. " jeez am I weird for feeling so hot like this....come and play outside with me boys!" Taking the clip of persons gun and waiting for them. " I don't play games..." as she giggled and walked over to hide beside the door luckily that it was dark and they couldnt see her but knowing she was outside.

" its those robes you wear during new years with the festivals or I think their called something else..actually kimono " she shrugged as she gave a yawn and took her stuff before laying on Valerie. " dads..." responding before turning back to watch and wait.

The gang members were surprised when Angel resisted them. They followed her out, fanning out to search for her in the dark. After the gang had left, security moved in to check on a barely conscious Brandon. He had a large bump on the back of his head, but he had not been cut or otherwise injured. They helped him over to the bar where a first aid kit was dug out. After they swabbed it, they wrapped his head and allowed him to lay down on a pillow behind the bar. After that, they called the police, warning them that the gang was large and many could be armed with guns. It was fortunate that Brandon was barely conscious, or he would have been worried sick about Angel.

Valerie nodded at Mika's explanation.
"Oh, I see. I guess that makes sense that there would be different kinds of traditional clothing for special occasions."
She then told her that her Japanese heritage had come from her dad's side.
"Oh, I see. Does he still have family there, or did your family all come here?"

In the darkness she would be moving through as they didn't come off in a group and it would be easier to slowly take them on one at a time now or seeing it wouldn't be hard to take two at the same time. Angel eventually would attack again when she could before slipping back again.

" just three of us here, rest is back home mostly..." mika yawned and stretched, waiting still until they really started to play, https://youtu.be/TIbZDRXM-Tg soon she she started to dance a bit like in the music video she saw before at one part pulling Valerie up and holding both her hands as she started to sing, with the ending and another starting but more relaxed, sitting down and still holding her hand as she started to sing the other. https://youtu.be/6hn-lXh4Myk

The gang was becoming frustrated by Angel's ability to evade and take them down.
"Goddamn!" one of the gang members swore, "Is she some kind of ninja bitch!"
The leader of the gang was getting royally ticked.
"I don't know, but I'm done playin' around! Straps out, boys!"
All of the gang members who had guns pulled them out.
"If you see her, shoot her but don't kill her."

They were just about to resume their search when they heard police sirens approaching.
"Tch, damn popos. Let's get the fuck out of here!"
The gang members quickly took off and scattered in all directions. With them gone, Angel would be able to return to the club and check on Brandon.

Valerie nodded.
"Oh, I see."
She laughed and smiled as she began to sing and dance with Mika. When that song was done, she sat down and held her hand as she started singing another song. She tried to sing along with her, although her singing in Japanese was pretty bad. Nonetheless, she was having fun, and wanted to bond with Mika on something she enjoyed.

She could already seen most of them in the distance as she would slowly move in, her deathly creepy grin still on her face. " well the police aren't here yet so I still have time and...ghe big ones here...hes not getting away like that.." starting to laugh as it echoes through the darkness as she tracks the biggest person and follows him in the dark waiting for a bit before tackling him and putting him in a very strong hold. " your funny....hahahaha...and you just made fun of me personally...so have some pain as well...." twisting his arm back a bit as she had his other arm under her foot and she was sitting on his back then easing it back to normal with no pain. " this is fun..."

" this is the only song I have for us then..." as she lays on her lap still holding her hand and closing her eyes, smiling a bit as she hears the last part of it before it slowly ends with her other hand layed on her own stomach casually.

The police arrived soon after and located Angel and the gang member she had captured. They separated the two and put the gang member in a squad car while Angel was given a ride back to the club. Brandon was conscious by then and made his way to the door to meet Angel.
"Ah, Angel, I'm so glad you're okay."
He gently touched his head bandage.
"Not quite what I expected to happen tonight, but I'm not going to let it ruin my fun night with you."

Valerie smiled and looked down at Mika.
"It's a good song."
She took a swig of her drink.
"I swear you're part cat, though. So lazy."
She playfully stuck her tongue out and giggled while she messed with her friend.

Soon she walked back in, already collapsing on her knees, " jeez....why am I so sadistic like this.." she wondered for a moment as she looked up at him sitting up a bit just looking around for a moment. " though really I would have rather killed them..." her lips up in a creepy grin again as she started to slap herself to snap out of it. " do you not love me as much when I'm like this now, when this comes out, it really does come out...." explaining a bit with a frown. " I'll never be that kind of girl that sits all pretty waiting for a guy, and I'm also not someone to care much what anyone thinks of me now that I have this side of me...before I met you my whole high school story was darker than I really told you...I probably won't unless you really want to know though...." slowly crawling towards him and sitting down on the floor beside him leaning against the couch as pulled her knees under her chin to lay on it. " you seem like a guy that wouldn't judge anyone unless they seem good in the end...do you still feel the same even if you see more of this cynical weird side of me sometimes? Brandon I really do always feel and tell you the truth that I love you with everything I have..." slowly turning to lean in close so their foreheads touch, looking into his eyes before closing them and leaning in to kiss him.

Mika just laid on her side watching the others as she would already eventually fall asleep after a little while.

Brandon listened intently as Angel told him everything, kissing her back as she did him. Taking her hand in his, he laced their fingers together as he looked into her eyes.
"When we started dating, I was prepared for everything, not just the good things. This side of you, while I admit it is kinda scary, is not going to stop me from loving you. My love for you can't be measured or imagined."
He gave her a sweet kiss on the lips.

"So don't be scared of scaring me away. I accept everything about you, because that's what love is to me. Maybe some people would think I'm crazy for that, but I don't care what they think. This is our relationship, our bond. I'll just do my best to support and love you."
He placed his other arm around her to draw her closer to him, so that things would feel very intimate between them.

"I will listen to whatever it is you feel comfortable sharing. If you want to tell me everything, that's fine. If not, that's fine, too. I'm just glad those guys didn't hurt you, and I'm glad to have you in my life, no matter what."
He rested his forehead against hers, just silently supporting her. He no longer doubted that she did love him with everything she had, and he was motivated to just do his best to be a good boyfriend to her, including opening his mind about things he had been closed-minded about before.

Valerie looked down at Mika and smirked.
"Hey, wake up, lazy butt," she said as she shook her.
"I didn't bring you all the way here just so you could fall asleep on me."
To make sure she woke up, Valerie began tickling her under the armpits.

" talking all smart..." she stuck her tongue out with a smirk as she gave a laugh and laid her head on his chest with a yawn. " meh I'm bored, but I also wanna listen to what music they even play..." as she got up with a stretch, " you wanna come then or just stay. You could just call if you wanna even go though..." shrugging as she turned to walk out but stopped just before the doorway, turning to wait for an answer..

She started to shake a bit as she opened her eyes with a yawn, sitting up with a stretch. " well from earlier maybe though..." answering in a soft tone as mika sat up a bit straighter next to her, " I wanna eat again...though more snacks and I was thinking something sweet though..." as the girls long blonde hair was glowing again behind her.

Back
Top Bottom