Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vacation is Here (Grave and Wiki)

Mika slowly followed deciding to look anywhere but not her for the moment maybe being a bit embarrassed. Slowly and awkwardly taking the top from her, she just stood there awkwardly with a deep sigh already feeling stupid and bad that it was a bit weird acting like this but also having a side that just accepted this as herself mostly as she stomped a foot, quickly forcing herself hard to switch the tops as pulled her hair up a bit and tied it together as she walked back out slowly.

"Damn it!!!!!" She started, making a turn as she hits the second guy in front of her with the side of her cart as she seems to make it just behind the first now as she seemed to have a twisted evil face and a creepy luafb as she was a competitive person with doing something like that.

Valerie swam to the edge of the pool just as Mika was walking out. Her friend looked much better in her top, the size just right for her apparently. She got out of the pool and walked over to her.
"See? Much better. I told you it wasn't a big deal."

Valerie took her hand and led her back to the pool that she had been swimming in.
"You look good. Very curvy."
Valerie dove back into the water.
"Come on in, Mika-chan. The water's great."

Brandon was surprised to see Angel drive aggressively, though perhaps not as surprised as the driver that had been bumped out of the way. It seemed that Angel had a competitive side that could be, well, a bit scary. Still, he was rooting for her to win.
"Go Angel!"

She just quietly walked in, shivering a bit at the water but not deciding to talk much so she wouldn't really be able to think about it anymore. Mika took a deep breath and and sank down a bit before finally going under and swimming to the other side pulling her hair back a bit as the girl finally started to swim.

Angel sighed and leaned back a bit as she managed to get to get a bit closer but faking him out as she would turn left for a second then turn right and with that getting her right close to him as she slowly tried to bump him with either not really having a lead now.

Valerie was happy that Mika was finally swimming and having a good time. Putting the recent past behind them, she began to just swim and have a good time. She went down the slide and laughed when she hit the bottom. Coming back to the adult pool, she picked up an inflatable ball.
"Mika, catch!"
She gently tossed it at her.

Brandon watched as Angel jockeyed for first place. The leader did not want to give up the position, but Angel was working on. The finish line was not far away, so she would have to pass soon if she wanted to win.

She leaned back against the wall closing her eyes as she looked up and dived then jumped up to hit with her head as she sunk back and sat down a bit before slowly diving and going for the middle, coming up and stretching. "Hey...actually...." she blushed suddenly embarrassed at a thought, "do you know about a kareoke place maybe?"

Angel turned a bit seeing that there would be no change in coming as a tie. With that she stood up to turn and start to leave, her hair flowing with her every step. Soon Angel was out finally to explore more.

Valerie giggled as Mika hit the ball with her head and sent it sailing back to her. She reached out and caught it before her friend resurfaced and asked if there was a karaoke place open.
"Uh, yeah. Baxter's in downtown is still open. We can stop by before we head home."
She gently tossed the ball back to her.

Brandon stood up and met Angel at the gate.
"Hey, good job, babe. You almost had him."
He put his arm around her so that she could lay her head on his shoulder.
"Was that your first time go-kart racing?"
He walked with her to the carnival games section, where he had a surprise for her.

Mika simply sighed and swam back as she hit it again with her head then nodded slowly. As she dove again and appeared somewhere else looking up to watch the ball.

"Oh well you were watching..." Angel shrugged crossing her arms and walking close to him as they started off again to find something else to do. Looking around she would check if there would be anything she might do though saw this as a good break for now though.

Valerie chuckled as Mika kept hitting the ball with her head. It reminded her of a seal at Sea World. After some more time playing with the ball and swimming around, she decided that it was time to go. Putting the ball down, she waited for Mika to exit the pool and then walked with her into the locker room. She replaced the bikini top that she had borrowed in the locker she had taken it from and looked slightly nervous.
"I hope it dries out before the person who owns it comes back."

Valerie took her top back from Mika and placed it and the smaller bikini that she had grabbed by mistake with her stuff. Once they were both dressed, she left the locker room and waved goodbye to the night staff. Once they were in the car, she drove to Baxter's and sat in the area to do karaoke. Mika seemed to want to do a song, and she respected that she was going to do something public like this. When it was her friend's turn, she supported her.
"Have fun, Mika-chan."

When they entered the carnival section, Brandon walked over to the game where you could shoot and win prizes.
"I'm going to win you a prize, Angel. Pick whichever one you want."
After doing so well at the shooting arcade game, he was confident that he could handle this.

Finally they left as she changed a bit awkwardly, hiding her bareness as she changed quickly away from her before getting out with her. Soon they'd enter and she had already broken down as she started to shiver a little from the nervousness as she headed to the back. Soon it would be her turn eventually as she started. Looking up as she thought about what her friend was telling her and all the other times

Angel sighed and crossed her arms as they stopped at a stand. " well if you can even...." crossing her arms as she stands close to him looking around, poking him in the arm boredly.

Valerie watched as her friend took the stage, wondering what her friend was going to sing. When the opening music to "Magic" by Coldplay started, she put her hands to her mouth and felt like she was going to cry. That was a song that she and Mika had listened to back when they were starting their friendship, wondering when they would meet someone who fit that for them. Now, all this time later, Valerie felt like Mika was singing that song about her. Mika had a beautiful voice, and even though the song had originally been sung by a man, she made it work being sung by a woman. Valerie moved back and forth to the beat, enjoying her friend's performance and letting her heart fill with love for her.

Brandon looked at her, giving her the "Really?" look that Valerie had given Mika earlier, unbeknownst to him.
"That's such a rude thing to say when a guy's trying to be romantic."
He gestured to the prize wall.
"Pick out a prize and I'll get it for you."
He didn't like that she was poking him and wondered why she was behaving this way. She had been all about romantic stuff before, but now that he was actually trying to be romantic she was being like this? Brandon didn't understand girls sometimes.

Mika slowly wrapped her arms around herself after she was done, shaking a bit as she became nervous a moment after. Her mind already completely going blank as she awkwardly turned and slowly headed off the stage before quickly turning "a-ahhh....umm-ummm...this is... uhh...ummm...f-for someone.....im....close....to...: turning her head away a bit in embarassment.

" I guess I just have weird feelings that come out...." she shrugged knowing it didn't make sense. " well maybe mood swing or something, everyone could have it...." Soon turning to look over and think for a bit.

After Mika was done, everyone applauded her. They were very understanding about her shyness, and were touched that she had sung for someone she cared about. When Mika came back to her seat, Valerie hugged her tightly.
"Thank you," she whispered in her ear.
She decided to return Mika's love, and got up on stage to sing.
"This song is dedicated to someone close to me, as well."

She didn't look at Mika when she said it, since she didn't want people to suspect her sexuality or to embarrass her friend. However, in her heart, Mika would know this song was for her. Valerie turned to the karaoke machine and turned it to the song she wanted. She then took the microphone in hand and waited for it to begin. It began slowly with some drums, and then she began to sing. From time-to-time, she would look at Mika and smile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=524Tf0dNRNw

When the song was finished, Valerie bowed to the applauding audience.
"Thank you very much."
She put the microphone down on the karaoke machine and sat down next to Mika.
"I hope you liked the song," she said to her shyly.
Valerie was very happy with the way their date had gone so far. They were really seeing each other's hearts and growing closer, and that was something that Valerie had wanted for some time now.

Brandon frowned as Angel said she had a mood swing. He wondered why she would have one now, when everything had been fine.
"Well, pick one out after I'm done then."
Brandon stepped forward and paid the man before picking up the air rifle. Putting it to his shoulder, he fired only three shots and hit three targets in rapid succession.
"I told you I could do it," Brandon said to Angel as he replaced the rifle in its socket.

The guy running the stand turned to Angel.
"Well, ma'am, go ahead and pick your prize. We have plenty to choose from. Nice shooting, sir."
Brandon turned to Angel and tried to be cheerful. He hoped that she liked the souvenir she would get, as he had intended taking her to this place to be something special.

Mika blushed as her eyes widened for a moment when she hugged her, already her heart feeling from herself hotter than even sun. A warmth that felt so rare that few people felt something like this, she couldn't even think of words to say or compare it to anything in her mind no matter how she would try. As they sat through a few more, as the stage was now open again, she would even decide to be even braver and maybe even sing another as she thought about it for a moment before turning to Valerie, " can I ask you something alone before we go home?" She asked seeing that she was planning something else in her head but someone observant could easily tell it was something that no one else and probably the girl herself could think of ever doing.

" well you did agree when we were dating starting back that you would put up with this...." she said leaning over to kiss his cheek as she took his arms and stood in front of him wrapping his arms around her neck in a hug. Angel then turned to the owner, looking around for a moment seeing a light white bear before she started laughing. " oh man I just thought of something funny and cute too..." taking the bear when the man gave it to her. " hey...wanna guess what I thought that's funny?" Asking as she turned back to poke Brandon's cheek and sticking her tongue out.

Valerie looked at Mika and nodded.
"Of course. But first, why don't we do a song together?"
She went up to the stage with Mika and gave her one microphone while she kept the other.
"You can pick the song, Mika-chan."
Valerie was excited, wanting to do a song after they had both expressed their feelings for each other.

Brandon chuckled.
"Yeah, I did. I love you so much that I haven't regretted it."
He hugged Angel and appreciated the kiss. When she took the bear, he thought about what she had thought of.
"I'll probably be wrong, but were you going to put the bear up and bow like the bear was saying "thank you" for winning it?"

She puffed her cheeks a bit and followed behind, doing this to try and get a bit of the nervousness away now. With that she slowly took it and turned to choose as it finally started, calming down bit and giving a deep breath to think about just putting her heart very much into this more now.

" your way damn wrong, but I just remember when we talked before I said to you brandy...." referring to the weird nickname before she continued standing up a bit straighter thinking again for a bit as she started, " well just a weird thing that I can call you brandy bear when I have this...." holding the bear close to her a bit as Angel glanced over to the other games around.

When the song began, Valerie did her best to sing it to perfection. She put all of her heart into it and communicated her feelings to Mika through the song. When it was over, she replaced the microphone and walked with Mika out to the car. They sat in the backseat, able to have the private talk Mika had wanted earlier. Valerie brushed some hair out of her face, looking very happy and yet kind of shy and vulnerable.
"So, what did you want to ask me, Mika-chan?"

Brandon rolled his eyes.
"That's funny and cute?"
He chuckled and walked with her over to the other games.
"I's getting kind of late, so we should head home soon. However, let's play one last game before we go."
He followed Angel so that she could choose the game she wanted.

" it's nothing....actually...." swallowing hard as her face was fully red with blush, " w-well...uhhh...uhh.." she started fidgeting a bit as she slowly and swakrdly sat on her lap facing her, leaning in slowly with heavy breaths as their foreheads touched, lips even just inches apart as she closed her eyes to calm down with her cheeks burning a bit.

Angel couldn't help but pout a little bit noticing him rolling his eyes from the corner of her own. As she turned and took his arms off her, walking off to see where the games were. " come on then...." she called a bit bothered mostly feeling like his laugh was fake after seeing him roll his eyes, finding a game she wanted to try and starting to play.

Valerie fidgeted a bit as Mika seemed to be building up to something. She saw her blush, and that made her blush, too. She felt her get onto her lap, and gently wrapped her arms around her. Her heart was hammering in her chest as she heard Mika's heavy breaths. She was charmed and turned on that Mika had made alone time with her like this, and she could tell that her friend was also turned on even though she was nervous.
"Mika-chan..." she said softly.

Their foreheads touched, and her cheeks burned as her friend's lips were inches from her. Though her friend had her eyes closed, she knew how they would look if they were open, beautiful and full of emotion.
"I'm right here, Mika-chan, and always will be. We'll do this at your pace."
Valerie's hands gently began rubbing up and down Mika's back. It was fast getting hot between them, and she was excited to show Mika just how much she loved her.

Brandon could tell that Angel was a bit upset that he hadn't found her antics funny, but he really hated being called Brandy, and that was a big part of it. He watched her play the game but said nothing. The two of them loved each other and their relationship was strong, but it could be strained at times when their personalities clashed. Brandon stuck his hands in his pockets and leaned against a machine to watch Angel play.

The girl just kept her eyes closed and took a deep breath again as she ran a hand up her arm then to her cheek her heart already beating fast but feeling like she couldn't really do anything else accept wonder if Valerie would try to do things and even a bit she wouldn't mind following it as she wasn't good with anything involving that, than her first contact.

Angel leaned a bit against the game, as she would just mostly ignore everything before it would end as she turned around stretching her arms with a yawn. Now though this would be one of the times it bothered her that he didn't seem to take a little cute joke well as it made the girl even a bit guilty and awkward.

Valerie waited and saw that Mika wasn't ready to go further. She seemed to want her to take the lead, and she didn't mind doing that. Valerie gently ran an arm up her back to take the back of Mika's head and pull her into a kiss. When their lips made contact, she sighed with love and gently inserted her tongue into the mouth of her love. As they kissed, Valerie's other hand reached up and gently began squeezing Mika's right breast several times. She had wanted to kiss and touch her back at the rec center, and was putting that passion into this moment.

Brandon approached Angel and put his arms around her before kissing her gently. He gave her a wink and a smile as he pulled away.
"I don't mind if you call the bear Brandy...I think it's cute."
He took her hand and began walking with her back to the car.
"I had a good time tonight. How about you?"

The girl could feel her cheeks burn up even more and heart growing in her chest as she felt their lips together before suddenly pulling away after a few seconds moving her hair to the side as it had covered most of her face for the moment. " h-hold on...." Looking away awkwardly, slowly getting off as she turned and rswled back to the front curling up a bit before softly telling her, " it's embarrassing here...."

She just slightly rolled her eyes at his comment seeing that she kind of killed her mood now. " it was fine then...." with that the game as Angel followed him back slowly and getting back to the car as she stretched and leaned back a bit tired.

Valerie was just getting to enjoying the kissing and rubbing when suddenly Mika pulled away. Fearing that she had done something wrong, she watched fearfully as her friend crawled into the front passenger seat. She then said that it was embarrassing here, and she understood that that meant she didn't want to be doing it in public like this. Valerie agreed, and got into the driver's seat.
"Yeah, let's go home."
She started up the car and began the drive back to her house.

When she got back to the house, her parents were asleep and Brandon and Angel weren't back yet from wherever they were. Valerie took Mika's hand and gently led her upstairs. Once they were in her room with the door shut and locked, Valerie took off her shoes and got into bed. She laid there, turning to face her friend.
"This is much more private."
She waited for Mika to come over to her, so that they might resume their loveplay.

Brandon realized that Angel had taken her rebuffing of her joke harder than he had expected, but there was nothing he could do about that now.
"Cool."
He got into the car with her and made the drive back to his house. He saw that Valerie and Mika were home, and went upstairs with Angel into his room. The date had not gone as smoothly as he had hoped, but at least Angel had not been bored. Brandon removed his shoes and laid down to relax, leaving room for Angel to join him in bed.

Finally they had come home after a while of driving, as she slowly stood up and followed a bit awkwardly before heading into the room her heart not stopping from all the things that just happened. With that she looked over and went over to the computer as she decided to play the song again but being able to sing it in her own language. Soon she started to sing a few lines softly as she went over, slowly crawling on the bed then to the other girl.

With coming back she turned to get her clothes as she walked out, seeing that she would take a shower for a bit before coming back into the room and looking out for a bit boredly before she turned on the tv and sat on the bed before laying back next to him.

Valerie blushed hard as Mika began playing the song "Magnet" once more.
"Is that...our song...?"
As Mika crawled toward her, she felt her own heart hammering in her chest. Her eyes met Mika's and a warm smile spread over her face. When her friend reached her, she laid down under her and looked up.
"Are you...going to make the first move...?"

Brandon watched as Angel left the room to shower. When she came back, she turned the TV on and laid back next to him. He put his arm around her and watched whatever was on TV with her. The two watched in peaceful quiet, enjoying each other's company.

Mika looked away, "your embarrassing...." she said softly with a pout then a small smile as the song still played, as she sang more lines before leaning into kiss her before pulling her up so she was on top but keeping her lips against with her arms wrapped around.

Angel slowly sits up as she softly yawned pulling the blanket a bit, turning to watch not really knowing what to do for tomorrow though.

Back
Top Bottom