Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vacation is Here (Grave and Wiki)

Valerie chuckled as she said she was embarrassing, but she knew that was her friend's way of saying 'yes'. When they kissed, she gently inserted her tongue into Mika's mouth and wrapped her arms around her, as well. It was different, Mika being on top for a change, but she didn't mind. She kissed her sweetly but with passion, trying to make her happy but not overwhelm her. They had been intimate before, but this was different. This time they were making love as two people who were in love.

Brandon watched as the blanket was pulled up. He gently turned Angel to him and kissed her.
"I'm sorry I wasn't so receptive when you tried to be funny. I guess I'm just not used to it."
He hugged her close to him, feeling her warmth. His hand gently reached up and stroked her cheek.

Mika closed her eyes completely as she lets the feelings out, kissing the other as she sits up a bit, her hair in a in two long flowing strand on either side of her as Valeries body covered her own being on top.

"Whatever...." she simply said a bit bothered but not making a deal about it as she turned and sat up next to him.

Valerie continued to kiss Mika as the two of them switched positions. It seemed that her friend was more comfortable with her on top for now, and that was okay with Valerie. As she continued to kiss her friend, she saw her hair fall fall on either side of her, noting that she really did have beautiful blonde hair. Her hand rubbed up Mika's stomach and gently began to squeeze her left breast. As she did so, she placed Mika's hand on her own left breast. She wanted her friend to imitate her actions, to follow her lead in breaking out of her shell.

Brandon guessed that Angel was not really ready to forgive him yet.
"Um...alright..."
Not knowing what else to say, he turned to face the TV. He still held Angel close to him, but he could sense that she was distant from him.

She suddenly opened her eyes wide, not expecting for her to go like this again as she pulled her hands away and slowly tried to sit up. Taking her arms to push her off as she was on top again before slowly getting off for a bit and heading back to the computer as it seemed she wanted to play another song. With that mika turned and walked over tripping and falling before crawling to the bed again and next to her, laying her head on Valerie. https://youtu.be/C49UYJEspp4

Angel soon closed her eyes as she started to already sleep, pulling the blanket again and curling up.

Valerie was just getting into the groove again, and she was surprised as Mika suddenly broke away to put on another song.
"Mika...What's wrong?"
When her friend snuggled up to her, she was initially confused. However, as the song went on, it seemed like her friend was asking for more dominance.
"Okay, I think I understand."
Valerie gently got on top of Mika to take the more dominant position.

"I'm not sure how lesbians decide who gets to be on top, but since I have the bigger boobs, I guess that's me."
Valerie kissed Mika deeply, her tongue wrestling with that of her friends. After a few minutes of kissing, she looked down at Mika's breasts.
"Speaking of boobs..."
Valerie began to gently grope both of Mika's breasts, enjoying playing with them.
"They looked so good in that bikini that I just had to touch."

Brandon laid down with Angel and pulled the covers up to her. It seemed like she was going to sleep, so he closed his eyes and drifted off. Even though the Fun Palace part of the date had not really gone well, at least they were here snuggling together.

" I guess that's the only things good about you...." she joked with a grin, " and I guess I'd be playing the shy cute weird one...." shrugging a bit. Closing her eyes for a moment to the kiss, " I feel weird when you say that because of earlier, I still have that in my head...." covering her stomach casually.

Valerie stuck her tongue out at Mika's playful comment, but grinned at her right after to show she was being silly.
"Do you really have to 'play' the shy, cute, weird one, though? Isn't that just you?"
She understood how she felt with the awkward bikini top.
"Yeah, I'm sorry about that..."
Valerie kissed her again, getting quite used to Mika's lips on hers.

"Let's free our boobs from their constraints."
Valerie gently removed Mika's shirt and unhooked her bra, putting them on the floor next to the bed.
"Your boobs really do look great."
The pink nipples were nice and erect, standing out from Mika's sort of pale skin.
"Are you brave enough to remove my shirt and bra?"
Valerie had a teasing gleam in her eye, wondering what her lover would do.

"Jeez get me dinner first...." again with another joke deciding to always use that line involving something like this. As her arms came up when she pulled her shirt off more easily than she expected not paying attention until she crossed her arms to feel the soon under it seeing that the girl was already half naked. "H-hey!" Covering then quickly embarrassed, " you can never get me to do that, my shyness is just stupid like that..."

Last edited:
Valerie giggled.
"What, a movie, swimming, and karaoke isn't enough to get in your pants?" she joked back.
She had expected her to refuse to do that, and so didn't mind when she said no.
"Okay, then, I guess I'm stripping myself."
She gently eased Mika's arms apart so that she could see her breasts once again.
"You don't have to cover yourself when it's just us, lover," she said with a bit of huskiness in her voice.

Valerie removed her own shirt and bra, dumping them with Mika's. Her full breasts bounced into view, looking quite big close up. Valerie ran a hand through her hair and looked sensually at Mika.
"Mmm..."
She laid down on Mika and began to kiss her with heat. While they made out, their erect nipples touched and their breasts were mashed together.

Soon the song ended as she looked around full of red cheeks before turning back to her to feel their lips together again as she close her eyes every time they did that of course. Mika stopped her heart beating fast now as she decided to think about this more, it started from an awkward meeting at school to being weird friends and even now dating and also doing this for the second time now not knowing what kissing, holding, and what love was before now. She hopes that she could still understand and even learn or even see her own way with this and not feel awkward much anymore, soon another song playing and with the lyrics being what she was thinking about now.

https://youtu.be/NZic8VVaORA

After Valerie had kissed Mika plenty, she turned her attention to her breasts. They looked pert and delicious and she blushed a bit. Her pussy was getting quite wet, and she was starting to get more and more wanton. Lowering her face to Mika's chest, she began to lick and suck on Mika's right nipple.
"Mmm..."
Valerie placed her arms on the bed and lifted herself up a bit to be better at it.

The song changing reminded her of how close they had become. The two had really come a long way since their first meeting. When Valerie had first developed feelings for Mika, things had been awkward for her shy lover. However, she was glad to see that Mika was starting to reciprocate her feelings and break out of her shell. Valerie licked and sucked Mika's nipple with passion before turning her attention to the other one. She then began to rotate her own nipples on Mika's, hoping to make her very wet.

The girl started to squirm a little more under her grip as she shivered, ending up wrapping her arms around the other girl tight. As she took one arm off and slowly reaching under to slip her hands down into her own panties. Hoping she wouldn't notice already as she already did feel her own wetness from all of this.

Valerie felt Mika wrap her arms around her tightly and smile.
"Mmm, you like that, huh?"
Valerie leaned down and began to kiss Mika again, a sexy kiss sure to turn her on even more. She noticed her friend's hand delving into her own panties, but decided not to act on it for now. She would get to her lover's pussy when she was ready, and she wanted her dripping wet. Mashing their tits together, she moaned into her mouth as their tongues fenced.

Valerie was getting worked up, very wet and horny. Maneuvering into position, she gently ground her knee into her friend's sex. This would cause Mika's hand to please herself more than she thought. The two girls were finally on the same page, each seeking pleasure. Planning on going nowhere, Valerie slid her hands down the back of Mika's pants, touching her ass through her panties. The smell of sex could be smelled in the air around them, both girls getting very worked up.

Mika used an elbow to sit up a bit as she jumped from feeling her knee, taking her hand and scratching her head before moving the hand back to move some hair away to the side pulling away for a moment before jumping again as she felt her hand in her ass so suddenly, glancing over to see their tits disappearing into their mashed skin.

Valerie pulled away from the kiss, and as she did so, she pulled Mika's pants and panties off at the same time. Dumping them on the floor, she then removed her own pants and panties so that they were both completely naked before dumping them on the floor. Looking at Mika's pussy, she noticed that it looked shy but was coated in wetness from her masturbating and from Valerie's actions. Gently moving her hand away, she gave Mika a sultry look.
"Let me take care of that."
After inserting a finger to help get her loosened up, she withdrew it and got down on all fours in front of it.

Putting Mika's legs on her shoulders so they would not be in the way, she began to lick her friend's slit from top to bottom with broad strokes of her tongue. As Valerie began to taste her lover, her own ass was pushed out and her pussy was dripping wet.
"Mmm, yummy pussy..." she said, more to herself than anyone else.
Her tongue worked at her slit for quite some time, showing proficiency in the skill. She then took Mika's clit into her mouth and sucked on the tasty bulb. Her aim was to please her friend greatly, and to indulge in the scenario that she had fantasized about for some time now.

With all the suddenness, the girl held the covers very tightly as she began to move and squirm even more with her eyes as wide as ever from her touch. Mika's cheek seeming to be burning red with lush as she shook her head back and forth from the pleasure as her lips started quivering to hold the moans as her breasts started to bounce from her body shaking a lot with tightly closed eyes.

Valerie looked up to see Mika enjoying what she was doing. Her body was shaking, which made her nicely-sized breasts jiggle back and forth. She could tell that she wanted to moan, but was holding it in.
"Moan for me, baby. I want to hear you say my name."
Valerie sucked on her clit harder, determined to hear her pleasure.

As Valerie pleased Mika, her pussy started burning with the need for attention. She took her right hand reached down between her legs, finding her dripping wet pussy. Rubbing her own clit with her hand, she moaned as the pleasure began to move through her like an electric shock. Her moans were somewhat muffled because her mouth was closed, but her eyes were filled with lust. She patted her own clit to stimulate it and began licking Mika again. The way she ate her out was just like when they made out, with Valerie's tongue probing every inch of her lover's pussy that it could reach.

Her hand clenched the seats even tighter as she started to wiggle back and forth a bit more. "Screw you..." she said with a smirk as if it was a bit of a challenge not to show that she wouldn't do that to her that easily as her breasts started to bounce a bit more before closing her legs a bit, squishing her cheeks but not close yet.

Valerie looked up at her sensually after she said that.
"Well, I certainly hope you will."
Her friend was challenging her to pleasure her more, a kinky strategy from the submissive girl. She saw her friend's breasts bounce more and felt her legs close around her face.
"Don't worry, Mika-chan. I know your body quite well."

Valerie continued licking at her cum button for a little while longer, giving her powerful strokes of her tongue. After a while, she pulled her face away and inserted two fingers into her friend's soaked pussy. As enthusiastic as she was, her tongue could never reach her lover's G-spot; however, her middle finger sure could. She began slowly rubbing her friend's G-spot with her two fingers, building up her pleasure. While her fingers worked at this spot, she resumed sucking on Mika's clit. Valerie had the patience and excitement to work her lover for as long as it took until she reached sweet orgasm.

"No-noooooo...." she screamed out after a lite bit of her just starting again as she already started to teach her own orgasm so easily. With that she arches her back all the way up as she started to release it with a groan as her own breasts fell, tits touching her a chin a bit. Soon the girl collapsed gasping and panting heavily as her arm fell to cover her eyes.

Valerie watched as Mika had a good, deep orgasm after a little bit of fingering.
"I think your body's not as defiant as you are," she giggled.
After Mika came down, she cleaned her pussy with her tongue, savoring her cum like a fine wine. She then crawled up her body and gently kissed her.
"It's your turn to do me. And don't think you're going to get out of it."

Laying next to Mika, Valerie spread her legs to give access to her soaked pussy.
"I want a good orgasm just like you had. It's only fair."
She smiled sweetly at her lover, anticipating the pleasure to come.

Mika still laid down for a bit as she went over and stood up to slip on her panties and her bra for now as she sat on the bed again looking away. " your so mean...." commenting as she slowly crawled over running a finger from her knee slowly down the side of her leg buying some time for herself.

Valerie chuckled.
"I'm not mean, I just know you. I know you're shy and have to give you a little tough love to get you to break out of your shell a little."
She cocked her head to the side.
"It will be worth it. Giving oral is really fun once you get used to it."

Valerie saw her run her finger from her knee down her leg, clearly nervous and buying time.
"Just don't think about it too much. If you just let yourself feel it, you'll like it."
She noticed that Mika had put her bra and panties back on, and wondered why she did so when they were still going. She would have saved that for the end when it was time to sleep. Waiting patiently, she let Mika build up at her own pace, knowing from past experience that her friend could pleasure her well when she was ready.

Mika looked up at her then down knowimg she woild be embarrassed with the fact that she had touched her own self from all of this, another deep breath from her lips as her hair covered her face with her head down toward Valerie, her tongue slwol y slipping out of her mouth as she got closer down.

Valerie watched as Mika lowered her face to her pussy and her tongue extended. Not able to wait any longer, she raised her hips so that Mika's tongue made contact sooner. She let out a low moan when they did connect and then gently guided her back down.
"Yes..."
She moved her hips with her friend's tongue so that her first time would be easier. She continued to emit soft moans as the licking continued.

Back
Top Bottom