Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vacation is Here (Grave and Wiki)

Brandon nodded.
"Yeah, that's right. You can take a shower, too, if you want. I assume you want to eat at a sit down place?"
He drove them home and saw that Valerie and Mika had left. They went inside, and Brandon waited downstairs while Angel went upstairs to get ready.

Valerie liked that she and Mika were having fun together just them. Things had been occasionally awkward since they had become more than friends, but she thought that they were slowly getting used to it. As the movie started, she watched quietly as it played out. When she reached for her drink, she brushed hands with Mika and felt a jolt. She blushed a bit, loving when she could touch her friend. Valerie gave her a sweet smile and then returned to watching the movie.

Angel just sighed and stretched, getting out and already going up before she really heard him as she went up and did go to the shower still thinking about things for a little while before she went for her clothes then drying her hair before going back down again.

Mika glanced over, not a bit bothered as she sighed and leaned back for the movie. It seemed that now she would be mostly in a calm mood not really worrying about anything even if it was something small between them for now.

Brandon waited for Angel to come down and then got into the car with her once she was ready.
"Since you probably want a sit-down place, I'll take you to this diner I go to."
He started the car and they headed downtown. Once they reached the diner, he parked and they went inside. It was a charming place with a comfortable atmosphere, and he took his usual booth with Angel. Menus were provided and their drink orders were taken before they were left to ponder their orders.

Valerie continued to watch the movie calmly, enjoying it. It made her happy that Mika seemed to be content and not bored. They had no further contact and did not talk, but each was happy with the other's presence. When the movie was over, they headed out and dumped their trash.
"That was a good movie."
She headed out to her car with Mika, open to doing whatever her friend felt like doing.

Angel followed behind after him, as they went out together for the rest of the night finally arriving at where he wanted to go as they say and relaxed while she looked over. She wonder a bit when the last time she was around other people, being of course more than anything in college which bored her a bit just being that he was the only one she really knew. With that thought Angel like always thought of how it even ended up with them being together but of course that was long in the past that she didn't really care about anymore, putting the menu down and leaning back as she waited.

Mika for the rest of the time focused on the movie of course as it finally had ended, following behind a bit as she stretched a bit amd looked around. " it was fine..." see that she liked the experience of mostly going out somewhere like this. " I really feel like swimming again or something though...."

Brandon looked over at her.
"What do you want to eat, babe? I know what I want."
The waiter brought their drinks, and Brandon took a sip of his Pepsi.
"It's nice to be out on a date with you again. We haven't done it in a while."

Valerie nodded.
"Swimming sounds nice. But, if we're going to do that, we'll need to head back to our house and get our bathing suits."
Valerie got into the car with Mika and drove home. She went inside real fast with Mika and got her red two-piece bikini while Mika grabbed her bathing suit. They then made the drive to the recreational center where the pool was.

Once they arrived at the place, which was fortunately open all night, she paid for the use of the pool and they got their hands stamped. They then proceeded into the locker room and began to get their suits on. Valerie changed into her bikini and stowed her regular clothes in a locker. She then went outside and sat on the edge of the pool, dipping her toes in. The last time she had been here, she had gone with Brandon and Mika, but this time, it was just them. It felt more intimate, more like a date.

" well I'm gonna still be a bit on ordering...." replying as she sat up a bit and leaned back. Angel then looked back over to see what she would want deciding then not to order anything really big and not really go for dessert or an appetizer. " well of course you know..." shrugging as she started to think for a moment, " is there anything fun you guys do around here a lot? We haven't really done much of anything than mostly me getting used to everything...." she gave a small smile as she looked through then putting the menu down, " I'm done so we just need the person now..."

Mika slowly followed behind grabbing her own things as they started to finally arrive after a while later. She followed behind, taking her swimsuit and making sure to hide it from Valerie as she waited for her to changed then started to change herself. Looking herself in the mirror she blushed a bit hard, especially how it seemed a bit small in the chest area, turning out that Mika didn't take the regular swimsuit she wore last time but one of Valerie's two pieces while she wasn't looking deciding to become curious and see how it strangely looked on her. With that awkward though she wrapped her arms around herself covering her chest embarrassingly as she stepped out toward Valerie.

Brandon nodded.
"Okay, take your time."
He always got the cheeseburger and fries combo here, so it was always a quick order for him, but he wanted Angel to get what she really wanted. She asked him if there was anything fun he liked to do and he chuckled.
"Well, I'm not really a man about town. A lot of the time I just meet up with some friends to play video games together."

He looked out the window.
"But there are some fun places to go. The rec center lets you play basketball, lift weights, go swimming, that kind of stuff. There are also some nightclubs where you can dance and sing karaoke. The last time I was here I was still in high school, so having fun as an adult is something I'm working on."
He took a sip of his soda.

"Sorry I'm such a boring guy."
He winked at her and then the waiter came back.
"What would you like?" he asked.
"Angel, you go ahead and order first."
While she did so, he looked out the window and saw the city around them. There was a place on the pier that had always been great fun for him and his friends to go to, but he wasn't sure if Angel would like it...

Valerie turned around as Mika stepped out. She giggled as Mika looked so embarrassed, clearly not used to her new look.
"Well, well, Mika-chan rocking a two-piece. That's something new."
She cocked her head to the side.
"Judging by how you're covering yourself, you may have grabbed one of my old suits, which was what I wore before I grew these."

She gestured to her D-cup breasts, which required her to jump several sizes up from the suits she used to wear. Mika did not have breasts her size, but she did seem to have a chest that was bigger than what she had back then. She smiled sweetly to put her friend at ease.
"It's just us here, so you don't have to be embarrassed. I love that you're trying something different, not playing it safe."
She turned her head away to look at the water.

"Well, I'm going to swim. Join me if you'd like."
Valerie slipped into the water, shivering at first before her body adjusted. She began to gracefully swim around in the pool, enjoying the exercise and fun. She went underwater and swam forward, seeing how far she could swim while holding her breath. When she broke for air, she began swimming for the other side of the pool, laughing happily.

"Yeah you are boring after I left..." she joked a bit, "Maybe we could just do those then...." as they now started to order, Angel looked over again before getting her order then pushing the menu toward th person as she tilted her head to the side a bit to fix her hair. After a bit the girl finished as she sat back and relaxed deciding to use her phone a bit while they still talked.

" who the hell keeps their damn old ones, and what do you mean?! Are you even sure you have bigger boobs than me?" She turned away sticking her tongue out as she decided she wasn't used to the cold fast and went for the hot tub, though more sitting on the edge of it for a bit before trying to get in.

Brandon chuckled and waited while their orders were prepared. Once the food arrived, they ate and chatted a bit. Once they were done eating, Brandon thought about it some more while Angel played on her phone.
"There is one place we can go that's the only place of its kind here in town. It's a place that's very special to me because I met my best friends there when I was a kid. I've been meaning to go back there, but haven't had a chance until now."

Valerie was a bit shocked by Mika's outburst. It was hard to tell if she was actually upset or just joking. After taking a lap, she got out and went over to the hot tub where her friend was.
"Sorry I didn't tell you that I still had some old swimsuits in there. I never thought you'd wear a two-piece, so I didn't think it would be a problem..."
She sat on the hot tub edge on the other side.

"I kept two of my old suits even though I can't wear them anymore because they're special to me. The first two-piece I got was a birthday gift from my parents. The suit you're wearing right now was a gift from my first boyfriend. They're the only suits I have that don't fit me anymore, the rest are just my size."
She giggled.
"You may have to get the top resized, but the bottoms look great on you."

Valerie slid into the hot tub and sighed.
"Ah, this is the life, huh? No worries, just you and me chilling. I like it."
She smiled at her friend and then closed her eyes to relax. The water bubbling up around them was nice and warm, definitely relaxing for the girls.

" Well if you really need to then we could....I wouldn't really care...." leaning back amd wondering what she would wanna to even do herself besides knowing she would just be mostly waiting and watching him.

Mika just sank down crossing her arms to cover her chest, and leaned back even a bit mad that it seemed she had a boyfriend before and she was wearing something from him. But luckily that Valerie couldn't really tell since the bubbles were covering most of her face as she closed her eyes with a sigh. For now she wouldn't really say or do anything much right now as she started to think and maybe even try to compare herself wondering what she even had better than Valerie.

Brandon smiled.
"Don't worry. It will be fun for both of us."
Brandon paid the check and then left with Angel. The two of them got into the car and drove to the pier. They approached the place that Brandon had been to many times in the past, a place called "McAllister's Fun Palace".

The Fun Palace was like a carnival of sorts. There were ski-ball machines, basketball courts, go-karts, and even arcade games. Brandon went to a ski-ball machine and inserted some quarters.
"When I was 13, my friends and I spent an entire day seeing which of us could get the highest score at ski-ball. I ended up winning, but it was close."
He rolled the ball up with a practiced hand and hit the highest amount of points.

"Go and have some fun, Angel. There's lots to do here. It's a big place, though, so don't get lost."
He handed her a map of the place that he had grabbed and turned back to the machine. He rolled up the other two balls and saw the high score on it. It was comforting to see that the score he had made at 13 had never been broken to this day.

Valerie could feel that things had gotten tense between them. She wished that Mika had grabbed one of her regular two-pieces so that this problem could have been avoided. She probably felt embarrassed that she was wearing a bikini that Valerie's ex-boyfriend had given her. Had Mika ever even had a boyfriend? Valerie could tell that her friend was upset, but she didn't know what to say or do to make her happy. Saying anything might be the wrong thing right now.

Deciding to distance herself so that Mika could stew alone, Valerie left the hot tub and walked over to the pool. She dove in and began swimming a bit, feeling the coolness of the water refresh her. Seeing the giant slide, she climbed up the stairs and then went down the slide. It was a tall slide with many twists and turns, and she enjoyed it as she went down. She wished Mika would have joined her on it. When she came back into the water, she walked out and dove back into the pool, swimming underwater to exercise a bit.

"Well ok then I guess...." she turned and started walking down to see what she wanted to do as her hair fell to cover one side of her face with her hands in her pockets to explore before she would a shooter game she knew about and started play in with that.

Mika looked down and sighed as her hair covered her face for a bit as she brushed it away seeing Valerie leave. She didn't even know herself how she felt like this so suddenly, even weird to say this was the opposite of her shy self more with being jealous and even a bit protective that she wanted to be first but also seeing she was always shy it can out to be a weird logic to her but still. " does she really like me like this..." she said talking to herself as she looked at her hands then closing her eyes and remembering a few things.

Brandon went and found Angel playing a shooting game. He did not immediately approach, just watched her play. She was doing really well, and was really focused. Angel was so beautiful that he felt fortunate to be dating her. For a while, he just watched her play the game, just smiling and not saying anything. He wondered if how he felt right now was how Angel felt watching him do things.

Valerie approached Mika from behind and slid in next to her. Without saying anything, she wrapped her arms around her and kissed her cheek.
"I love you, Mika-chan. Please don't be upset."
She smiled at her.
"I think you might look better in a two-piece than I do."

After a while the game ended as she already died after trying again for a second time. With that she walked off again not noticing he was there, seeing that she eventually found more games she used to play one being a guitar and another being of course a ddr machine as she started to dance with a song now.

" I really have mixed feeling about everything now...." softly responding as she laid her head back a bit and moving her arms just a bit to glance down at her chest and her own body. Mika couldn't really tell how it even why this even started, wondering if it was even stupid to show off like this since no one seemed to be here and she doubted any boys would even like her as if she felt lose with no real direction in how she felt with love to her friend or even finding an interest in someone either. " I guess I shouldn't even damn care..." a bit seeming to be hard on herself but trying to get her own senses.

Brandon watched as Angel continued to play different games. He was glad that she seemed to be having a good time. He walked over to a basketball game picked up the tiny basketball. His close friend Tom Fitch had reached the high score on this game many years ago, the same day he set the unbeaten record for ski-ball. He hadn't seen his close friends since he got back, but he planned to make the time soon. Perhaps on the day he did so, Angel could hang out with Mika and Valerie for a girl's night out or something. He inserted his quarters and the game started up. Brandon began to shoot the basketballs, watching them swish in each time.

Valerie listened sympathetically as Mika opened up to her. She looked down and saw that her friend's top was a little loose but not bad. She decided that she should say something, as her friend really seemed to need a lift.
"Mika, you are gorgeous, and you should never doubt that. You're just shy and standoffish, but there's nothing wrong with that. I wish I could be more that way sometimes..."

Careful not to make it about her, Valerie continued.
"You were trying to overcome your shyness a bit by showing off your body. You probably wanted to surprise me, but unfortunately it backfired. Regardless, you look really great in that bikini, and since there's no one else around, who else's opinion really matters."
She hugged her close to her.
"You are such a beautiful and amazing woman, and I wish you saw yourself as I see you."

Valerie gently lowered Mika's arms so that she could see her chest fully.
"The top is a little tight, but I've seen a lot worse. Your sweating over nothing, babe."
She tilted her head to the side.
"Actually, when did you get breasts that big? I think you grew a cup size while I wasn't looking."

Angel kept with the loud beats of the game seeminv to have scored an easy high score on one of the songs. " damn straight...." with that she stretched and turned around, leaving to another find another game somewhere again not seeing if Brandon was there as she eventually stopped to see a long line for go karts. Angel found it a bit weird in a place like this but whatever as the girl stepped into the line and started to wait.

" Well to be kinda honest I forced myself to wear this because of a few things. It's mostly my shyness that's the problem but I feel like a kid when I was wearing that before....and...and....I felt a little crushed hearing about this anyway...." crossing her arms to cover herself a bit for the moment before seeing Valerie pull her arms off easily. " h-hey....are you just saying that to try and cheer me up..." knowing somehow she would eventually make a joke or say something like that as she quickly covered her chest again.

Brandon finished up the basketball game and looked over to see Angel waiting in line to try out the go-karts. One of his other best friends had been the master of driving them, and it reminded him of all the fun they had back then. Brandon found the shooting game that Angel had been playing earlier and put in quarters to play. Drawing the gun, he began to shoot down the targets at lightning speed. He had had a bit of difficulty with this game as a child, but had gotten better with practice. He thought it had been a great idea to take Angel here, since they could both have fun without having to be over-reliant on each other.

Valerie gently opened Mika's arms again and held her hands.
"No, Mika, I'm not making a joke and I'm not just saying it to cheer you up. You've got the kind of body that can easily rock a two-piece, it's just your self-esteem and confidence that need work. I've been telling you the truth from the beginning."
Valerie gently squeezed her hands and looked questioningly at her friend.
"Mika, I'm your best friend, so I care enough about you to want you to be happy."

"What were your reasons for wanting to wear this bikini today other than overcoming your shyness? If you'll tell me, we can work through it. We overcame everything else together, so why not this?"
Valerie noticed that Mika had a truly wonderful body, and it was nice to see it like this. Her friend had always been shy, but she wanted to bring her out of that. With her unconditional love and support, she felt like she could help her friend overcome anything in her path.

Angel continued to wait, it had been pretty long since she tried one of these for a while, a somewhat small grin could be seen from the corner of her cheeks. When it came to things like this Angel was a bit of a crazy competitive person. The idea of her racing against ally of other people and showing off made her a bit excited for the moment.

" well...." she thought about it for a moment, " I'm a bit jealous of everything you have...I bet if this was more public there would be a bunch of boys checking you out or something....or yeah the fact that I've never had a real date before...." she blushed looking down a bit, " I guess I'm in the awkward phase of starting to branch out more and try dating for real or something. Or try and at least have people giving me attention like people would do to you...."

Brandon finished the game with the high score, and smiled when he finished. He then headed over to the arcade area and straight to the pinball machine. His third best friend had ruled at this game, setting the all-time record that had yet to be broken. Ski-ball, basketball, go-karts, and pinball, the innocent fun of young boys before hormones and girls started to move in on their lives. When that happened, they had stopped coming here so often, and meeting up to play video games became their new "bro time". Brandon looked around and realized how much he had missed this place, and saw a vision of a younger him and his friends crowded around the pinball table, enjoying the lights and sounds of it going.

Valerie listened as Mika told her how she felt. It was impossible to deny what she was saying, as she always got checked out hardcore by the boys when she wore a two-piece. It was understandable why Mika would feel a bit jealous, and she thought it was great that Mika was now seeking more attention.
"Well, I can promise that if there were any boys here, they would be checking you out, too. I mean, hot blonde in a two-piece? So many guys have that fantasy."

Valerie blushed a bit.
"Actually, Mika-chan, I was hoping that you would consider the movie and swimming a "real date" between us. I'd like for us to have a 'real relationship'."
Valerie gently put her arms around Mika and pulled her close to her.
"Being close to you like this...I can't help but want to kiss you. I know it wouldn't be the same as having several guys ogle you, but I'd gladly give you all the attention you want right now."

Angel sighed bored as she leaned back a bit still waiting for the line as it continues to move slowly, seeing she was mostly half way now. With that she just continued to use her phone as she wrapped some of hair around one of her fingers. Eventually though she had finally made after so long as she followed the instructions and sat down with a wide grin on her face wanting to show off a bit but also that she was doing this again.

" yeah I still doubt it though..." rolling her eyes " and its probably not gonna last anyway than a stupid glance..." pausing a moment with a sigh as she sunk down into the water a bit. " I guess it's cause I don't feel it....maybe it's because I've been with you too long and I haven't gotten into that dating friends phase or something....now that I think about it nothing's really change that I could really see in myself that you might see...I guess I'm just caught with my shyness all the time that I haven't put much thought for the possibility of trying hard to fall in love. I guess I'm just saying that I'm not feeling those feelings you have yet as fast as you have for the past week or something...."

" but....I mean how can you even stand me when I'm scared to try something new, I get embarrassed easily with everything, and even when I actually do I sometimes end up getting doubtful like this....or hard to talk to...I feel like a total mess sometimes but you should know there's a small part of me that's....thankful..." with that she at least tried a bit to smile and have fun with this date..."

Brandon played a few arcade games before coming out of the area. He walked over to the go-karts and saw Angel getting in one. He got up against the fence and smiled, ready to watch her have fun. He had never seen Angel ride one before and was curious about how well she would do.

Valerie shook her head with a smile.
"You're being too hard on yourself. You have a tendency to do that."
She listened as Mika told her how she felt.
"I know you're not on the same page as me with our feelings, but that's okay. I would never want to force that from you."

Valerie smiled gently as Mika asked how she could stand her.
"Because I love you, simple as that. I fell in love with you because of that shyness and messiness. You have a shell and you're trying to break out of it, but it isn't going to be easy. Just the fact that you had the courage to wear that two-piece is a big step forward though. It would have been so much easier to wear your normal bathing suit, but you took a chance, and I'm proud of you."

Valerie laid her head on her shoulder.
"I think the biggest thing about you is that you're too hard on yourself. That takes your shyness to a new level and drags you down. You'll take things at your own pace, and I'm fine with waiting. I think that you have feelings for me deep down in your heart, and eventually they will come out when you're ready."
She saw Mika smile and start to open up to enjoying herself.

"Come on, let's go on the slide. It's so much fun!"
She got out and waited for her friend to join her. Valerie hoped that in her heart of hearts, Mika knew that she loved her for who she was. Whatever made her difficult just endeared her more to Valerie. True love was there, and Valerie knew that in time, Mika would be able to see it.

Angel brushed a bit of hair from her face s she grabbed the handle and leaning back to wait for a moment as she quickly stepped on the petal and started being the second or third one behind at least for the beginning.

Mika just sighed as she listened and simply followed behind slowly covering her chest even still with the fact that there would probably be someone there of course. It seemed she at least calm down a bit more though and she would keep some things in mind especially if they ever thought of going again when it was a bit busier.

Brandon watched as Angel began to race. She was in the middle of the pack to start, but she looked determined to win.
"Go Angel!" he shouted out.
He smiled as she passed and hoped she did well.

Valerie went up the stairs with Mika and they went down the slide. She had fun going down, and she hoped Mika was going to have fun, as well. Once they were in the pool, she turned back to her friend.
"Do you think my bikini top would fit you better? You're never going to have fun if you spend the whole time covering up your melons."
Valerie had seen a spare bikini top in the locker room that was her size and could put it on and give Mika hers if she desired.

"Well I'm sorry to the genius who mixed her bikinis having two damn sizes..." she huffed crossing her arms to cover then still after all this time. Mika just shrugged as she swam and leaned back against the wall of the pool wondering what else to do.

Angel kept going as it seemed now she would be staying in her place for a while, managing at a turn to come a little ahead to the second person now but barely even catching up to the first as they were going through it more.

Valerie put her hands on her hips and gave her a look that said "Really?".
"Oh, stop being such a grump. It's not my fault you grabbed the wrong bikini because I didn't KNOW you were going to grab a bikini, you dolt."
When pushed, Valerie had a feisty side that was coming out right now.
"That's it. You're coming with me."

Valerie took Mika by the arm and led her back into the locker room. Facing away so she wouldn't be embarrassed, she handed her her bikini top and pulled out the spare she had seen. She didn't know who it belonged to, but it would do for now. Once she had tied it, she turned to Mika.
"Change your bikini top and meet me back out there. Stop letting a simple mistake ruin our whole date, okay?"

She walked away and went into the pool. She cared about Mika but sometimes she let the dumbest stuff get to her. It was hard to relate to her shyness because she had never been shy but she was trying. Valerie hoped Mika saw this as a sign that she cared about her and not that she was being harsh.

Brandon took a seat and watched as Angel continued to race. He heard people talking about how good she was and smiled with pride. He leaned back and watched the cars whip by. He cared about her and hoped she did well.

Back
Top Bottom