Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fixers (Beautiful_Disgrace and I)

"...The dump?" Luce muttered. "You're joking, right? That's your big secret hiding place, a dump?" Admittedly, Luce could see the practicality in it...but still, a dump?

"I'll forward you a list of what we'd need, Angelica," Wizard said. "Happy hunting," he grinned, mostly at Luce. The sociopathic look she gave back made his entire body run cold.

...Still worth it.

"You want something free, right? Junkyards are a great place to go. The one I like to go to has plenty of good parts." Cyrus responded as he made his way downstairs. Where else did she think they would go to get things for free?

"I exchanged contacts with you, so you can send me that list whenever you want." Angelica said softly before she moved to follow Cyrus.

"Terrific," Luce grumbled. "Nothing like digging around in the garbage to make me feel like a self made woman." But he wouldn't argue with his logic...but still, garbage? Ugh...At least Rayna would be around to take her edge off.

"I think it will be fun." Rayna commented as she took Luce's hand. Well, Rayna thought everything was fun..considering she had spent most of her life inside of her bedroom. "Maybe a little scary since we're going at night, but fun regardless."

"You think everything is fun," Luce said dryly, fingers linking with hers. A very visible affectionate gesture from a woman who looked like she was going to murder everyone who so much as sniffed at her. "Even the stuff that isn't, Rayna."

"Truuuue," Rayna started as they walked down the stairs, the smile still on her face. "But, still. I'm sure it won't be as bad as it sounds. So cheer up, Luce." She nuzzled against her shoulder, and Cyrus looked back at them with a grimace. He should probably stay away from them when they got there so he could focus.

"Hmph," Luce grumbled, about as much of an answer as she'd get, really. But she slid her arm around her waist anyway, giving her hair a faint kiss. "Just remember to focus, Rayna...Junkyards have all kinds of problems...both mechanical and magical." Not to mention diseases...ugh.

"Really?" She asked softly, her lips tingling for a moment after Luce pulled away. "So it's dangerous too? Isn't it just a bunch of garbage no one wants?"

"I've lost a couple of robots here and there, don't know why...I just lose connection with them and that's it. So there might be something out there, if not other scavengers who pick through the parts." Which was why Cyrus normally didn't go. Then again, he never went outside for anything before.

"Because there's scavengers, mutants...fuck knows what else," Luce murmured. "We're going to make a stop to Kali...Rayna, we're getting you a gun." About time she got one, anyway.

"A gun?" She had no idea how to fire one of those, but she did find them fascinating to an extent. Of course her preference would always be on her magic, but for times like earlier today it would be easier to just fire off a bullet than pull from her restricted magic pool.

"Yes," Luce murmured. "I won't always be there when you need me to be, and I'd like you t have something other than a fireball to protect you," he mumbled. "The kid has that fucktoy of his, so you need something else too."

"She's not combat ready..." Cyrus commented as he opened up the van and let the "fucktoy" in. Rayna glanced at them and back at Luce.

"Well okay, Luce. But you're going to have to teach me how to use it." Rayna told her as she let her hand go so they could get inside the van.

"Naturally," Luce muttered, shifting into the driver's seat. "Besides, since you're a Fixer now...you need to be a little more well rounded than just magic."

"I agree, though magic has gotten me this far, it's a good idea to have another, more reliable method of defense." Her spells could be dodged, but it was hard to dodge a bullet. "Kali is the new person that Aernir went to see a few days ago, right?"

"And fucked, from what it looked like," Luce said dryly. "Man always fucks everything, I swear..." she mumbled. He was handsome, if you were into broody, sad, depressing fucks.

Rayna laughed a little bit, but he did strike her as some kind of a ladies man. "He must be popular, you think? With women. When he rescued me, I thought he was really, really hot." She confessed as she looked out the window. "What about you, Luce? Do you think he's attractive?"

Great, Cyrus had to listen to this girl talk. Downside with being with women, he supposed.

"Sure," Luce muttered. "But I don't like men who look at me like a target, it disgusts me. I had enough of that growing up. Fucking animal just wants to mount me and hump me, feh."

"Aren't all guys like that, though?" Rayna asked as she tilted her head. "And you're a pretty girl, Luce. Of course he would feel that way about you, can you blame him?"

"Yes," Luce said dryly. "I can blame everyone who feels that way about me, Rayna. You should know better than anyone why," she muttered. "He's a pig, nothing more. But he's...reliable." A friend, maybe. If she even had those.

Rayna grimaced a little, feeling a little insensitive for her statement. "Yes, he is. But I don't think he'd ever try anything with you unless you wanted it. Well, unless he's under control of lust demons, anyway."

"Doesn't matter, I see how he stares at me, it's enough," Luce said flatly. "And that will always be enough for me."

"Fair enough. Guess that means some women are immune to the gentlemen act he puts on." Rayna was..probably curious about sex with men. She cared deeply for Luce, and loved the sex. But she couldn't help but wonder about what men looked like naked, and sometimes she'd think about Aernir a lot just out of curiosity.

Rayna glanced at her a moment. "...Why?" she muttered. "Are you?" She supposed she couldn't feel that jealous, but she did at least understand. Rayna was new to the world, everything was a fun, new experience. But...ugh, Aernir?

Rayna blushed a little, pushing her hair back behind her ear as she smiled. Her body language said it all. "I'm just curious. He's not a bad guy...we talked a little and...I talk to someone close to him a lot. I know why he is the way he is..."

"...Uh huh," Luce mumbled. "What, something swimming around his ears too?" Ugh, really? Him, of all people?

Back
Top Bottom