Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fixers (Beautiful_Disgrace and I)

"...No." Cyrus muttered as he stared at his feet. He wasn't lying, but he had no doubt that he looked guilty right now. Olivia narrowed her eyes at him.

"..but you were about to, weren't you? You dressed her up in that lingerie, didn't you? She was wearing clothes when she went missing. Disgusting." She growled, making him flinch a bit with shame.

"Easy on the kid," Luce smirked "If we were blamed for every thought we wanted to do, we'd all be disgusting...god knows I want to fuck that smug, self serving rich bitch look off your face. It's insufferable."

Wizard quirked a brow at that, glancing at Rayna. Wasn't...that her job to keep...er, figured out?

"Excuse me?!" Olivia cried out in surprise. Was she supposed to feel confused? Insulted? Flattered? She just didn't know. "What the hell is the matter with you? I don't swing that way, sorry."

Rayna laughed a little bit, looking at Olivia's flustered expression. She actually looked pretty cute like that, with her mouth slightly agape.

"This is why I wish we had more guys," Wizard groused in annoyance, shoulders slumped with a sigh. "It feels way less creepy when guys joke about that."

"Careful, your gender bias is showing," Luce smirked, propping her feet up on the table. "Well, kid? Let's get your robot girlfriend up and running, I'm sure she has plenty to share."

Cyrus sighed and then went over to Angelica, who was had pretty much been standing in the same spot that Aernir had left her. He looked her up and down before turning back to them. "Where is her switch?"

"Mouth." Olivia answered casually before holding out her hand and showing him the bite marks. "This is your fault, you little shit. Don't think you're going to be forgiven so easily by me."

The boy gulped and then looked back to the android, opening up her mouth gingerly before pushing his hands in and finding the switch. He turned it on, and her eyes immediately opened. She looked down at him, and then smiled. "Hello, Master Cyrus." She greeted warmly. He blushed a bit and then cleared his throat.

"Angelica. Say, there's no damage to you or anything, is there? Software or hardware related?" He inquired. The beautiful woman shook her head.

"Negative, I am running optimally. How may I help you?" She asked as she looked around, taking note of Rayna, Luce, Wizard and Olivia.

"I need you to answer any and all questions these people ask for you, okay? It's mainly regarding your records of the previous owner." He told her.

"Alright then, now we're getting somewhere," Luce smirked, rising up to walk over and admire her. Hm...pretty real looking. "Okay then...Angelica, was it? Do you remember how you were taken?" Boy got squirmy around everything, but Olivia could potentially be a problem...maybe.

"I was never taken, I came to Master Cyrus willingly." Angelica answered, he eyes looking into Luce's. The answer made sense, Cyrus had pretty much hacked into her from afar, like he did with many of his robots and then had her come to him.

"And your former master...what was wrong with him?" she asked. "What'd he do?" This felt like a wall, but she'd still ask what she could.

"There is nothing wrong with Jean-Claude. I simply found Master Cyrus more in need of my assistance. None of my former masters actions swayed my decision in the least." Angelica answered. AI's thought they could make decisions by themselves, but it was easy enough to tamper inside of them and make them more incline to do things based on the desires of whoever was doing the tampering.

"...Uh huh," Luce said idly, arms crossed. "What do you recall of Jean-Claude, then? Before Master Cryus' need because greater?" she said dryly, glancing over to Cyrus. Boy, he sure loved to make an ego, didn't he?

Cyrus' gaze met with Luce's and he went completely red. This really was..embarrassing. "Jean-Claude is a Megacorp scientist who partnered with Richter Hughes in order to design me, a prototype of a new line of Androids with extremely advanced AI. What specifically would you like to know?" The android tilted her head a bit as if she were somewhat confused.

"Let's start from the beginning," Luce muttered, finger tapping on her arm. "Why did they make you, and for what purpose?" Well, at least they were finally getting somewhere...even though she was probably going to regret asking all these questions.

"...Mind getting us some coffee, Rayna?" Wizard asked with a quiet sigh. This was going to be a long night...

"Sure." Rayna said as she hurried off into the kitchen.

Angelica watched her for a moment before turning to Luce. "They made me because a better, more desirable model of androids needed to be created for people who not only wanted a sexual partner, but an emotional one as well. My purpose is to not only tend to sexual desires, but also nurture emotions. My more advanced AI makes it possible to comfort and console others."

"The perfect toy for a rich man," Luce sighed. "No complaints, no arguments, just programmed emotion...creepy. So is that what Jean-Claude was using you for, then? Or was the other guy...the uh..." Luce said, waving her hand at Olivia to jog her memory.

"Richter Hughes." Olivia interjected with a bored tone. Interrogating a robot was just as exciting as watching paint dry.

"Jean-Claude was using me as his personal assistant. Richter periodically came for check ups and data uploads from me, though this past month he was denied access by Jean-Claude." Angelica answered as she reached over and pulled Cyrus close to her with a smile. "I believe the reason was that I am perfect now, and so I no longer required those monthly tinkering sessions. At least, that's what he told Richter."

"I see," Luce said dryly. "And naturally, you believed that...because of course you did. So what kind of person is Jean-Claude, Olivia?" Luce asked, glancing to her.

"What do you mean by that? He's pretty much your typical corporate slime ball. But he has a very good sense of humor." Olivia answered, looking at Angelica coddle Cyrus like a child. It was disgusting, and she could tell he was enjoying it, even if he was doing his best to keep a straight face.

"What, that's it?" Luce said dryly. "You didn't spend the time to figure him out? Every slimeball leaves a different trail...what's he like? What does he do that makes him so special?"

"Well...he's more street smart than anything, which makes him different I suppose. He doesn't really seem too...loyal? I guess? It's always about him, not the company. At least when he talks to me, he's completely different around Richter and the others. He pretty much thinks he's playing all of them, I guess." Olivia said with a shrug.

"...You're the worst snob ever," Luce sighed. How did you not pay attention to the finer aspects? Was it her upbringing that made it easier to read between the lines for Luce, or was Olivia just some lazy cunt who didn't care? "Alright, well...none of that was immensely helpful...Wizard, can you pinpoint a location for either of these dickheads?"

"Working on it, gonna take some time...but I should manage," Wizard murmured. "Olivia, you're welcome to stay until your leg heals up, at least."

"Not sure if I have much of a choice, but thank you." Olivia said as she crossed her arms. She probably couldn't go home until she was better, otherwise her parents would freak out and assign a body guard to her or something ridiculous like that. And she might have been the "worst snob ever" but that was more of a compliment than anything considering she never aimed to be a good one.

Rayna brought out a few cups of coffee, going to Luce first despite the fact that Wizard had asked for it in the first place. She just liked giving Luce things first...one could only imagine why. "I didn't make any for you, Cyrus. You're too young to drink coffee." Rayna told him with a grin after she placed Wizard's mug down on his desk.

"I'm sixteen, and don't worry, I hate the stuff." He told her as he folded his arms.

"Uh huh," Luce said, taking a sip with a satisfied purr. "Mm, so...you said you knew of a way to get us what we needed, kid...I think it's time we went on a little trip. Aernir's too busy being grumpy, Oliva's a cripple. So that leaves just me and Rayna."

"Really? Now?" He asked as he got up from the couch. No rest for the wicked, apparently. "I've never been there personally, I always send my robots out there but..I guess I can go. Can we take Angelica? She'd make things a little easier."

"Whatever keeps your dick hard, buddy," Luce said dryly. "Let's get going, night is better for this sort of shit anyway. You feeling good enough to go, Rayna?"

"Yes, I can go. I'm feeling much better now that I've eaten." She said before looking at Cyrus. "Where are we going, anyway?"

"To the dump." Cyrus said as he got up, Angelica rising with him.

Back
Top Bottom