Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fixers (Beautiful_Disgrace and I)

"It's not a bad spirit...it's his girlfriend that he never let go." She responded as her hand fell to the side. "It's really sad...but he can't let her go, and so she's trapped here. With him. Watching him suffer."

"...That right," Luce muttered, finger tapping on the wheel. "...So you think you can help him, then?" Like she helped her, was the next part. But it sounded too...nice, she supposed. This entire conversation was making her uncomfortable anyway.

"Yes, but he has to want my help...and he has expressed from the very beginning that he doesn't want to hear about whatever I see." Rayna answered, looking towards Luce and noticing how fidgety she seemed. "We don't have to talk about this..."

"I just have a feeling I know what you think would help," Luce muttered. "And you're probably right...doesn't make me enjoy it any more," she grumbled. "I guess he can't figure this out on his own?" he asked as he pulled into the parking lot of Kali's 'pawn shop'.

"No, he can't. And I know he likes me. She tells me he likes me. So I think I can help." She looked out the window. Place looked more normal than she expected. Then again she had no idea what she expected.

She sighed, slipping out of the van. "...Alright, alright..." she groused. "...If you think you can help..." Ugh...she was really going to do it, wasn't she? Even if she didn't want to, because Rayna would wear her down.

"I do..." She looked back at Cyrus, who was taking his sweet time getting out of the van. He was actually pretty scared to. He was fine with going to the junkyard, but this pit stop? If he wasn't so afraid of being by himself, he would have just tried to stay in the van.

"...Go ahead and get inside, say Wizard sent us," Luce mumbled, heading toward the back seat to open the door. She hadn't dealt with teenagers, really...not like this. Ugh, how could someone who did all that shit be so jittery?

"What's the problem, kid?" Luce asked dryly. "The asphalt isn't going to bite, you're safe out here."

Cyrus gave her a dismal look, though his eyes pulled away. "Not used to feeling safe..never felt that way on the streets. Had a lot of stuff happen to me before I got where I did." He mumbled as he glanced outside. Rayna disappeared into the shop, doing as she was told. "I'm coming out...just give me a minute."

"Welcome to the club, kid," Luce sighed, offering her hand. "Come on, you're not the only one who grew up living in shit. You either let them see you be afraid, or show them you can bite back. Stop being such a pussy, you've got me and Rayna to keep an eye on you." That was sort of comforting, right? Rayna was better at this sort of thing anyway, she had the breasts for it, and the smile...and...well, she was better at most of this stuff relating to talking.

Cyrus looked at her hand and then took it. She was..really trying? Even though her words were not...as kind as they should have been. But, he could see her genuine want to comfort him, at least. He slid out of the van and Angelica followed, being eerily silent but only because she was made to only speak when spoken to. The moment he was out in the open, he could feel the paranoia creeping over him, but Luce's presents kept it..manageable. "Thanks..." He muttered as he started walking towards the shop.

"...Yeah, well...just remember, everyone has something they're afraid of. It's what you make of that fear that makes you a pussy. You'd probably terrify the little shits your age." she smirked. "Perspective, kiddo," she said as she walked inside with him. Unsurprisingly, Rayna had done about three laps and was still finding new things to ogle.

Kali was amused, to say the least.

"Luce, " she said, her glittering eyes setting on the boy. "Didn't know you liked them that young" Luce grimaced, but refused to show much more than that.

Cyrus blushed at that...hard. He couldn't even look Kali in the eyes. Maybe he should have just stayed in the van. Though..he could appreciate what she was selling. Some of the things were pretty nice, not that he had the money to buy them.

"Luce, I don't know what to get...everything looks so cool. Help me pick one!" Rayna said as she ran over to her and grabbed her by the arm to show her the ones she was interested in. Of course she had no idea what any of them did, she was just going off their appearances.

"Okay, okay!" Luce grumbled, being forced over was nothing she enjoyed...but she liked seeing Rayna so excited as Kali smiled, resting her elbows on the glass. "Girlfriend, Luce?"

"What about it?" Luce muttered defensively. "You don't have any taste anyway, because I know you fucked Aernir."

"So?" she smirked, blowing a puff of smoke. "Guy has a nice dick, and he's handsome...that a crime these days?"

"Feh," Luce muttered, scanning what she had on display. A meager amount, but nice guns all the same. "What are you looking for, Rayna?"

"Something that won't be too loud or have much recoil...I don't think I'll be able to shoot it right if it's too strong..." Rayna didn't mind being referred to at Luce's girlfriend. They were sleeping in the same bed..and with each other. And she really cared about Luce. She loved her, even. So it was accurate.

Cyrus just found himself with Angelica close by..pretending to look at things. He didn't want to get in the way.

"Well, a pretty girl needs a pretty gun, don't you think?" Kali smirked easily. "Something that looks as lovely as it's owner, with just enough bark to fit?" She knew how to play to the customers, after all.

She looked up at Kali, taking immediate interest in her statement. "Oh..that sounds perfect! What is it?" She asked as she moved over to where Kali was, her arm still around Luce's.

"Well, how about a Colt Chaperon?" Kali smiled, sitting the silver handgun down. "Little smaller than a full size, compensated...so it'll be a little smoother to shoot. Nice, light trigger. Looks lovely. And since you're such a cute couple, I'll toss in a box of ammo for free. What do you say?" Well, at least Kali didn't have crap taste in guns. "Go ahead, get a feel for it, lovely. Just mind the barrel, don't be pointing it anywhere you don't want to see a hole in."

Rayna's eyes were practically sparkling as she looked at the gun. "It is pretty..." She exclaimed before slowly reaching out and picking it up carefully, holding it across bother her hands. "The safety is on, right? I don't want to shoot it inside.." Or shoot someone on accident.

Well, at least she wasn't brainless. "You're fine, sweetheart," Kali smiled. "It's empty, mind your finger on the trigger."

"Here," Luce murmured, slipping behind Rayna to move her hands. "You hold it like this..." she said against her ear, settling her hands on the grip, and one finger resting against the trigger guard. "Bring it up..." she instructed, guiding her arms upward so she could see down the sights. "Now...how does it feel?" she asked, letting go of her arms...but not getting rid of the closeness. Luce wasn't going to lie, Rayna with a gun was probably the hottest thing she had seen in a while.

No bullets? She could do that then. And it was..really nice to feel Luce wrap herself around her just to show her how to point the gun. She nuzzled against her before she pulled the trigger. She liked it, even if it didn't shot anything. "It feels nice..I really, really like this. This is the one, Luce."

"Alright then," Luce murmured, hand on the slide to lower it for her. "You sure you can handle it, Rayna? I know you handle magic and all, but a gun is loud, noisy...and it really scares the shit out of people, sometimes more than magic. I need to be sure you're ready for it." she said seriously. Kali said nothing, but watched with something akin to curiosity. Wizard had told her that Luce was fucking batshit, she sure looked like it...but around this girl, her entire body language changed.

"I honestly don't know if I'm ready or not..." Rayna was truthful in her answer. "Not because I'm scared, I just think that I'm going to be bad at it..." Rayna's eyesight wasn't the greatest, though she had always kept it that a secret, even from her parents. They wanted to believe she was perfect, and so she had always been too scared to ruin that image for them.

"Hm," Kali mused, leaning forward a little. She didn't say anything, but she smiled regardless. "Tell you what, sweetie. Let me make that a little easier for you, call it a special deal for a first time customer. Especially a pretty one." she said, taking a drag of her cigar and blowing out the smoke. Luce didn't say anything, but her grip got slightly possessive as she stared at Kali. It was habit, or maybe she was like the rabid dog everyone claimed she was. "I think I know how you'll be able to aim your cute little gun without much trouble."

Rayna was hers, dammit. And she didn't like it when other people eyed her without permission.

"You do?" Rayna asked quietly before she felt Luce tense a little, her grip tightening just a bit. She didn't really think Kali was flirting, but rather being nice. Of course Rayna couldn't even tell when Aernir was giving her those 'looks'. She was completely oblivious to things like that. "You okay, Luce?"

Back
Top Bottom