Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fixers (Beautiful_Disgrace and I)

"...Fine," Luce muttered faintly, as Kali took the weapon with a sweet little smile and a wink.

"One sec," she said, sauntering into the back room. Luce took the time to nuzzle hungrily against Rayna's neck, tongue brushing over the skin as her hands slid subconsciously between Rayna's legs. Hers. Not that bitch Kali, or that stupid man slut Aernir. Hers. Why couldn't anyone get that through their thick fucking heads?

Rayna cried out softly as she felt Luce's tongue slide over her neck. She started blushing a little as Luce moved her hands towards the tender flesh of her inner thigh. "Luce...are you okay?" She asked softly as she moved to face her, caressing her cheek. She liked this, but there was a look in her eye that seemed off..what was wrong?

Cyrus was being nosy as usual after hearing Rayna's small cry. Though he was trying not to be too obvious about it.

"...Fine," Luce muttered, forehead butting against hers. "...I just don't like the way she looked at you, that's all." The only person that could give Rayna the fuck eyes was her, and she'd prove that however she needed to. Rayna was special, and she didn't trust people with her, at all. Ever. Maybe she was just irritable, that hadn't had sex in a while. Probably like...a week, but with Rayna, that was too long, and Luce was pussy greedy.

"She was giving me bad looks?" Rayna asked, as she though about it for a moment. It made sense, that she would be a little possessive of her. "Ah, well don't worry about it, Luce. You're the only special woman in my life. That's not going to change just because she looked at me weird." She moved over to press her lips against hers. Kali was certainly a beautiful woman, but Rayna had only really been attracted to Luce that way...at least when it came to females.

"...Good," Luce mumbled, her voice still quiet, and still very possessive as she returned the kiss. "...I want to fuck you when we get back, Rayna," she growled, her voice quiet and hungry. "It's been too long." She was a little bit of a cunt if she didn't get her sex, she'd admit it.

"That sounds nice." Rayna said with a smile as she ran her fingers through Luce's hair. She was helping her take better care of it..or rather she herself was taking better care of it. Because it had a special shine when it was clean and managed, and Rayna liked that. "Oh, that reminds me. What did you need my help for with Cyrus?"

"He's never touched a real girl before," Luce said, head tilted towards him. "Figured you and I could let him play for a little bit, if he's going to be such a big help. He's okay, but he needs some work." And probably...someone who actually knew what enthusiasm was, Luce was enthusiastic...with Rayna. Everyone else she could just act very well, but it wasn't the same as the real thing.

Rayna looked over to Cyrus, and their eyes met just briefly before he looked away. She laughed a little bit and then turned back to her. "Okay. But he doesn't get to stick anything weird in me." She told her. She wanted her first time to be with someone experienced, and a little older probably...

"Trust me, wasn't in the plan," Luce said dryly as Kali returned with the Chaperon in hand, handing it to Rayna again. It had an underbarrel laser sight, she couldn't do a smart-link, but this was a pretty solid difference. She also gave the sights some more definition, they had a dull, neon green glow. Helped during nighttime, for sure.

"Ta-da," she smirked. "Feel that little pad on the middle finger when you hold it, lovely? Just give it a little press, and you'll have a nice little green dot to focus on."

When Kali came back, she slipped her hands to her side slowly to see what she brought back. As she heard Kali explain what she had done, she smiled and took the gun from her to see for herself. "That will definitely make things much easier!" She told her. Even her eyes could follow this. "Let me pay for this, Luce. I know it was your idea, but I have money, too."

"Well, if you want," Luce said as Kali smiled, bringing up the holographic vendor to display the price.

"You two are a cute couple," Kali grinned easily. "How'd you get a catch like Luce, sweetie?" She almost bristled at that, cursing something or another. Was she embarrassed, or just not sure how to handle being complimented? Probably both.

Rayna smiled and happily paid the price. It was worth it, and she got some ammo with it. Well, at least she thought it was worth it. She could hear Luce's muttering, and she took her hand. "Don't be shy, Luce! It's a compliment." She told her as she squeezed her palm comfortingly. Cyrus finally joined them. It was about time they finished.

"Feh," Luce groused, like a grumpy porcupine as Kali chuckled. "Well, you're all set, sweetheart. Be careful with that gun, don't shoot anybody who doesn't deserve it, got it?" It did make Luce feel a little better, however. She'd give her a quick rundown of it before they headed inside the junkyard.

Luce was so cute. Rayna couldn't help but smile at her, pecking her on the cheek. "Thank you very much, Kali! I'll tell Aernir you said hi, alright?" She winked at her before heading out the shop, Cyrus and Angelica trailing behind them. She would have to learn a couple things first..like how to load the actual gun.

"Please do," Kali purred, elbows on the glass. Been a while since she had a cock like that, shame to not let it sink in a good pussy. What a strange little group...Fixers came in all types, didn't they?

"Hey, kid...can that robot of yours drive?" Luce asked as they came outside. Save them the trouble, anyway.

"Yeah, she can." Cyrus told her before looking to Angelica. "Hey, you have to coordinates to the junkyard. Drive us there, please?" He wasn't sure why he was asking when she knew that he would do it for her..she was a machine after all, meant to please her master.

Angelica smiled and then nodded, going into the drivers side of the van. "Of course, anything for you, Master Cyrus." She told him as he moved over to the passenger front seat.

"Oh wow, that's really cool. I didn't know Androids could learn how to drive." Rayna had always been...behind on technology.

"...Welcome to the modern world, Rayna," Luce joked dryly as they slid into the back. "Here, let's give you a lesson or two on how to use this thing, alright?"

"I hope you don't shoot that in the car." Cyrus said as he slipped into the front seat. Rayna held the gun in her hands again, looking at it.

"Of course not. I won't load it until I have an idea on at least how it works." She told Cyrus as she inspected it and held it once more like Luce had showed her.

Luce settled beside her, leaning over a little to put her arms around hers like before. "Safety," she said against her ear, slightly husky...mostly because Rayna and guns was a fetish she wasn't even sure she could handle as she guided her finger to the lever. "Off, on..." she murmured. "Gun goes empty..." she said, pulling the slide back for her before directing her thumb on her left hand to the slide stop. "Feed a fresh magazine, press down on this..." she murmured, the slide snapping forward rather suddenly.

Rayna had absolutely no idea why she was getting so turned on. The way Luce talked about guns was rather...sultry? She couldn't explain it but the closeness was definitely not helping. She jumped a little when it snapped forward, not because she was scared but because it brought her focus back. Right..she needed to listen..but Luce was so sexy right now and Rayna was starting to feel the effects of not having sex for a week. She was getting wet. "Okay...got it..I think."

"Let's see you do it, then," Luce smirked a little in amusement, grabbing one of the empty magazines to start to feed rounds into it. "If you remember, anyway."

Rayna looked at Luce and then the empty magazine. "Umm..." She blinked a little. She really hadn't paid attention. "Can you show me again?" She asked with a sheepish smile. It wasn't her fault Luce had turned her on...

Luce sighed a little at that, eyes narrowed curiously. "...Alright," she said after a moment, moving closer to slide her arms around hers, nuzzled against her neck. "Now...where is the safety?" she purred against her skin. Fine, she wanted to be a spoiled little princess? She'd oblige, if she knew her stuff.

"Right here." Rayna could remember that, she moved her finger to the safety slowly as she took a whiff of her hair. "You smell good." She commented, and it was clear she was completely distracted.

"So do you," Luce purred in amusement, teeth brushing across her neck. "And the slide stop...?" she said, fingers rubbing over Rayna's as she pressed against her a little more.

Back
Top Bottom