Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fixers (Beautiful_Disgrace and I)

"The..what?" Rayna asked in slight confusion, her breath starting to become slightly ragged as she felt Luce's fingers against her ass. She was..really wet now. She wanted to learn about the gun, but she wasn't sure if she could with the way her body was reacting to Luce's voice and touch.

"Slide stop," Rayna purred, slipping her hand down lower to rub her cute little asshole as she kissed her neck. " Focus, Rayna..." she cooed with a playful little smirk, slipping her hand away just a little. "Where is it?"

She moved her fingers to the side of the gun and found it. "This is it, right?" She asked softly, though she wasn't even sure how she managed that when Luce was..touching her so intimately. She moved forward and pressed her lips against Luce's..she couldn't help herself. She wanted to feel more and..the van was spacious enough, wasn't it?

"Good..." Luce purred, feeling her loins stir in arousal as she shifted forward, letting the gun drop before she pressed on top of her to kiss her possessively. What could she say? When another girl looked at her, she wanted to claim her all over again.

Rayna moved her tongue inside of Luce's mouth, her hand moving to her breast as she fondled her. She had long since grown out of her shyness and knew Luce was okay with all of her touching. "Mnnn." She purred against her lips, which was enough to make Cyrus look back at them and then quickly look away. Seriously? Why now?!

She slid her hands down, already pulling her damp panties down her lower thighs as Luce slid down with a greedy growl, face pressing between her legs as her tongue slid across her pussy, and then her asshole. She wasn't picky, she was adoring each hole with equal love, showering both with hungry licks and kisses. All of it tasted like heaven.

Rayna pressed her head back against the seat, moaning softly at Luce's tongue work. She always knew just where to lick, and she didn't find it at all strange that she enjoyed tasting both her holes. She spread her legs out more for her, her hips rolling against her face. Unintentionally.

"Mm..." Luce growled hungrily, finger starting to sink into her pussy as her tongue lapped eagerly at her clit. Fuck, she should have wore something easier to take off, she wanted to grind her pussy against Rayna's. But this would have to do for now. "Fuck, Rayna..."

Rayna's hand went to grab a the seat as she squirmed beneath Luce's lips. Another groan left her lips when she started to finger her as well. That always made her cum faster...there was something about Luce being inside her that made her go wild. "Mnnn...you're so good, Luce!"

Cyrus kept his eyes in front, but he was rock hard from the noises that the two were making. He couldn't help himself. He moved his hand and started stroking himself through his pants. Ugh...they sounded so hot.

"Like that?" Luce cooed eagerly, starting to slip a second finger in as she rocked them back and forth hungrily, tongue brushing over her pussy again in satisfaction. "You like my fingers in your dirty cunt?"

"Mmmn...yeah!" Rayna answered as her back arched slighty. She was rubbing all the right spots..inside and out. It wasn't long before her chest started heaving. The sensual moans turned to desperate gasps for air, as she struggled to remember to breathe. "I'm close...don't stop." She begged her, her pussy tightening against her fingers. It was a good thing that Luce was licking her...she would have made a mess on the seat.

Cyrus had forgotten something, or maybe he didn't even realize it in the first place. Real girls had a scent...and Rayna's smelled very good. It was enough to make his teenage hormones rage and demand that he stick his cock inside something. But he knew better. Still, the entire vehicle just smelled so good now because of her.

"Good girl..." Luce purred, rocking her fingers inside of her as she lapped greedily at her clit, watching with aroused amusement. "Spray it over my face, Rayna...I want to taste it again!"

Rayna was happy to oblige Luce. Shortly after the request she let it all go. With a squeal, she released..squirting her love juices all over the bottom half of Luce's face. Her body suddenly relaxed, and she just..whimpered as her pussy twitched. "Mnn...so good."

"Mmm..." Luce purred, lapping it up easily as she sat up with a satisfied smirk, licking her lips. "Good...that should tide me over for now." She felt better, much better...ah...that's what she needed.

Rayna looked up at Luce, smiling a little. "Fine but I get to touch you when we get home." She told her as she moved to give her a deep kiss. She wanted to taste herself on Luce's lips.

"Mm, sure..." Luce purred, tongue flicking over her bottom lip. Innocent no more, Rayna still acted like it...a deadly combination, to be sure. "Now, do you actually remember what I showed you?" she smirked.

"Some of it." She giggled a bit before she heard Cyrus clear his throat.

"We're here..." They had been there for a little bit, actually. He wished he could release...he wanted to cum...no. He wanted to cum inside either Rayna or Luce. He wanted to fuck either one of them, really hard. But he felt like he would never get the chance....

"Good," Luce mumbled, but ran her through the operation again before handing her the loaded magazines. Well, at least she wouldn't shoot herself. "Let's get sniffing around, Angelica...did Wizard send the list over?"

"Yes, he did." Angelica responded, and then began to list the contents of the list. Cyrus grimaced. He wasn't sure how the hell he'd be able to focus when he was still so hard. Ugh, if only he was alone at least!

"Hmm...." Rayna hummed as she adjusted her clothing and smoothed out her hair. "What are these parts for, anyway?"

"Our place is a fucking electrical fire waiting to happen," Rayna mumbled. "Before we can do anything, we need to fix the infrastructure. Which means finding relevant equipment. So why not trust our safety with junkyard parts?"

"I'll inspect them. Don't worry about that." Cyrus muttered with an annoyed tone of voice. He couldn't help it, he was..annoyed. He looked out at the yard, seeing the large fence around it. It was poorly taken care of, there was a way inside. When he opened up the van door he shivered at the night air. Ugh...the junkyard was fine. He could do this. He took a deep breath and then stepped out slowly.

"Do you think he's mad at us?" Rayna whispered to Luce. They did leave him out. Truth be told she even forgot he was in the car with them.

"Eh, we'll top him off when we're done," Luce assured. "Keep an eye on him, Rayna...he's not used to this kind of shit." she murmured, following him toward the fence.

"Sure.." Rayna made sure to keep up with them, and Angelica followed closely behind Cyrus. After a little while, he found a spot they could crawl through. He held it open. "Alright, ladies first."

"Rayna first, then me," Luce muttered. Fucking pervert, she wasn't giving him the pleasure of that. Couldn't expect anything less from a boy, however. A teenage boy no less. "And be careful, god knows what's crawling around in this muck."

Cyrus went completely red. He actually hadn't even been thinking about that...but now that he looked at what Rayna was wearing...he probably could see everything. But...Luce was watching him. Ugh...now he was curious.

Rayna went first, making sure she did what Luce said to be careful. She got on her hand and knees and crawled in. The junkyard was...huge. Piles upon piles of...just about everything. It was mostly metal though...was like a compost heap or anything. She got up, slapping the dirt off her knees and then looked around. "Amazing."

Back
Top Bottom