Tell All Tales (Avengers)Moon/Lady

Steve grinned as he saw Tony, feeling his lust rise. god he hadn't realized Tony could look so damn confident. it was highly arousing. "is it wrong that i want to bend you over your own desk?" he asked with a grin, handing over the covered bowl of hot soup and the still hot sandwiches. "yeah she calmed down." he promised. "it helped that we went down to the beach and found shells and seaweed." he admitted with a grin. "she made a very impressive castle. it looks ore like a blob but she assures me it's a castle." he admitted with a chuckle. "well of course no ones happy. they weren't happy when you stopped making weapons, they weren't happy when Obediah kicked you out for it, they weren't happy when you started working in medical supplies, they weren't happy when you announced you where Iron man, face it. they are just bastards who will never be happy unless you put one of them in charge and even then the others will be unhappy that you didn't choose them. just put Phil and James in charge and let them do the ball busting." he suggested. "did you remember to tell them why your kicking Pepper out? yeah? uhm. remembered to hand over control of the company to Phil? yeah? did you remember to turn off your thrusters?" he asked, his head tilted. "i can't think what else you might have forgotten. is someone's birthday coming up?" he wondered.

Tony raised a eyebrow studying steve. And here, where he knew what he was doing was in complete control was alot like the confidence he found when he was in the lab.. it was just the rest of the time that he was utterly at the mercy of his issues."not to wrong,though who said you'd top if we had office sex?"he smirked."yea I know. They're never happy with me or anything...Letting phil and james deal with it will be okay."he said though he hated doing it,feeling like he was simply passing along the problem instead of dealing with it."yes yes and yes. I don't know what it is,its just a feeling."Tony shrugged a little running his fingers through his hair smirking a little."you said something about fucking on my desk?"

Steve flushed a little, blushing a bit when Tony studied him and he realized that more than just being turned on, he was freaking submitting before Tony had even done anything! "well... i'm bigger than you are." Steve pointed out, blushing harder because they both knew that Steve was putty in Tony's hands with just a few choice words and a few yanks on Steve's hair. "it's called delegation Tony." he explained with a smile. "your still dealing with the issue, your just leaving it to Phil and Clint to handle the specifics." he admitted. "micro managing is bad." he admitted, nodding. "i know. i feel anxious too. i thought it was just that house but..." he shook his head. "feels almost like someone's watching me, all the time, waiting to shoot me in the back." he admitted before smirking. "i did. i said something about a blowjob earlier too. how long of a lunch break do you have?"

"....yea that's not that big a accomplishment. Everyone's bigger then me."tony pointed out with a smirk, before sighing."I know it's a good thing to delegate. I've just been yelled at over the years so much for neglecting things that it makes me twitchy to give it to other people."he sighed a little."yes!that's the feeling."tony sighed shuddering a little because he really did feel like someone was watching him. Smirking as he studied the other."45 minutes."tony smiled a little.

Steve snorted. "i know lots of people who are smaller than you. granted they're all women and children." he teased with a smile. "people who have been yelling at you have no right to." he stated simply. "i'm glad i'm not the only one being paranoid. maybe Pepper hired an assassin or something?" he wondered with a frown, worrying his lip a bit before grinning as he pulled the other into a kiss. "that's plenty of time for you to make a fuck toy out of me." he admitted with a smirk. "want me to suck you off first?" he asked with a grin.

"Haha very funny."tony made a face at him refusing to let his insecurity about his size show before snorting."maybe. Or He might be hanging around. I mean he'd know the best ways to track us,eine he knows us...sorta."tony said before grinning smirking as he leaned back in his chair scooting it back far enough to let the other get under it."yes. Then I'm going to Fuck you over my desk and think about how I want to make you my secretary just so I can do this every day."tony grinned undoing his slacks stroking a absent hand over his hard cock.

Steve smiled a little. "well. even if you are tiny, you sure don't hit like it, and your cock is massive so i'm not complaining. if you where any bigger i think you'd tear me in two." he admitted. "...you think.. He, might be stalking us?" Steve asked, looking highly unnerved at the idea, his eyes flicking about. would He have cameras on them? satellites even? "great. now i'm paranoid." he groaned, shaking his head. "...fuck Tony." Steve breathed, feeling himself swell in his pants. hard as a rock in seconds just from listening to Tony voice his naughty thoughts. he dropped to his knees, settled in front of Tony, half hidden under the desk, smirking. "just think, anyone could walk in and see us." he teased, lapping at the hard length once Tony got his hands out of the way. "hmmm you'd let them in, talk to them and keep me under the desk just so i'd keep sucking." he teased before engulfing the other completely.

"Well its good to know the important things aren't small."tony snickered a little before wincing."I think it's a possibility....sorry I mentioned it now."tony winced a little before letting the sex distract them."yea that's the intent. Though I am going to be fucking you."tony said groaning as the other played with his cock."hmmm I like that idea."tony groaned shivering as he thrust up into the other's mouth closing his eyes before trading a hand in his hair,encouraging him on before groaning."enough cap. On the desk."he ordered voice husky and eyes blown.

Steve snorted. "you mean like your ego?" he asked with a grin. "i'm not! i forgot all about Him being here!" he admitted, looking highly annoyed at himself. "speaking of, did you ever finish that dog?" he asked, his head tilted. "of course you like that idea. it's kinky, hot as hell, and it was my idea." Steve teased with a giggle before sucking on the others cock, groaning as he was forced off, bending over the desk and shimmying his pants down, revealing a set of lacy red ladies panties. he was such a kinky bastard. "are you going to fuck me Mister Stark?" Steve asked, smirking at Tony. "it's highly inappropriate, using your secretary like this."

"My ego's the appropriate size. I'm a genius billionaire former playboy you know."tony snickered a little before nodding."I did. Was going to give it to her tonight,since she was so upset this morning figured this would be good for her."tony said trying to distract the other from worrying about other tony before grinning."that's true. You always have the best ideas."he groaning as he saw the lacy panties."it's your own fault for wearing these in here.you deserve fucked like this."he growled running a hand over his ass."you so need 'Fuck me' heels to go with this."he growled sliding the underwear down as he got his lube growling possessively as he slid his fingers into the other.

he sniggered a little and shook his head. "your Ego barely fits in the tower." he teased. "it's a good thing i like a man with a big head." he teased with a grin. "well... okay." he agreed. "she'll love it, of that i'm sure." he admitted. "you going to give her both of them? even the one from... him?" he asked curiously before moaning a little as Tony Groaned. "you wouldn't even have seen the panties if you weren't sexually molesting me Sir." he pointed out.. "oh... oh god. yes. i deserve to be fucked." he moaned, rocking his hips into the fingers. "i don't think they make heals in my shoe size." he pointed out with a grin. "but you can fuck me anytime." he offered, panting as he wiggled in the others grip. "like, now..." he pleaded.

"You don't want me to?"tony paused looking at the other hearing the hesitancy before nodding slightly."I'm going to...he might have his own reasons...and we might never tell her about him...but since I can't find anything wrong with it...I can't not give it to her,knowing he's part of her...it seems wrong not to."tony said biting his lip a little laughing quietly as the other moaned."well that's your fault you desperate it slut, coming in here,letting me touch you...its so your fault."tony teased a little smirking as the other rocked into his hand."I'm sure I could find some."he muttered as he cocked his cock,sliding into the other with a sharp thrust of his hip as he pinned steve against the desk.

he shrugged. "i just don't trust it." he admitted. "that you didn't find anything makes me twitch. at least if we'd found a listening device i'd get the angle." he admitted. "but i mean really, He ignored her all her life and then all of a sudden he sends her a toy as soon as He doesn't have her anymore? it's just.... selfish and stupid and i hate Him!" Steve grumbled. "i want him to go away so that You and i can love her the way she... the way WE deserve." he admitted with a sigh. "you right though. we can't just not give it to her simply because we don't like Him..." he mumbled. e flushed at Tony and smirked. "well. i don't know about a slut. i'd have to have more than one partner for that... or is that a whore? i always get them confused." he admitted moaning eagerly as Tony touched him some more. "fuck... Tony i'd let you touch me in the middle of a shopping mall it feels so good." he admitted, mewling as he was pierced. "god! yes! fuck me. fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, so good!"

“I know.But i think him ignoring her...he was still with her. Or at least had the option to see her if he wanted. With her here, with us, he can’t. Which, giving how possessive Stephanie said he could be, must be totally driving him insane. He has his reasons...even if we want him to go away. He’s not done anything beyond target us, not her. So...I don’t know what to do. But we’ll wait. And see.”he sighed quietly.

“Hmmm that’s a whore. You’re such a greedy little slut for my cock aren’t you?”He muttered smirking a little before laughing. “Hmmm, I might have to try that sometime.”He purred, growling softly as he fucked the other, moaning softly as he came, hands stroking over the other's body, clinging to him.

Steve huffed and shook his head. "well whatever. he hasn't really done much of anything at all.... maybe he feels bad?" he asked, his head tilted. "about what happened i mean? maybe he isn't up to anything at all?" he didn't really believe that, but maybe there was a chance? "oh. then yes. i'm a slut. fuck me." Steve whined, wriggling against the other. "try it later." he agreed, shuddering when he came seconds behind Tony, chuckling a little. "god. the things i do to get sex. you've turned me into a horny beast." he complained affectionately. "i honestly don't think i could go a full twenty four hours without sex with you now." he admitted, pulling him in for a kiss. "i should go back, Aliyah will be up soon enough and you need to get back to work." he mused. "granted if you don't show up, Phil and James would probably finish it." he admitted, grinning.

“Maybe.”Tony muttered, not believing it, but knowing that they’d simply have to wait. Growling at steve’s whine, he smirked a little, shivering as he closed his eyes, simply relaxing into the afterglow as he pulled out of him, slumping down against his back, shivering before smiling. “Hm, I don’t think that was my fault. You were made to be a horny beast. I mean, you are the captain.”he smirked a little kissing him back, whining a little before nodding. “You should. And if I didn’t go back to work, I’d never hear the end of it. Go.I’ll be home for dinner.”he smiled

he smiled as he lay there, simply enjoying having Tony on top of him. the warmth of body on body was better than anything else in Steve's opinion. "it was your fault. i would have been a virgin for the rest of my life if not for you, you know." he teased with a grin. "so you are solely responsible for sullying the good name of Captain America with your kink Sex fetish addictions." he teased. "then again, i let you, so maybe it is my fault." he mused, sighing as he got dressed, taking his time. "that's true. Phil would never let you live it down. you go on then." he offered. "et your lunch and then go back to work. and i do mean eat Tony!" he ordered firmly before kissing the other happily. "we'll have another round tonight after Aliyah goes to bed." he decided. "you promised you'd use the candles on me, and i wanted to try spanking you, since i liked it so much." he admitted as he pulled his belt back into place.

“Tony sighed quietly, nuzzling his cheek against the other’s shoulder, before snickering quietly. “No you wouldn’t have. I’m sure someone would have taken care of you....though I do agree, I did get you into the kinky sex fetishes.Good thing I did to, cause now I have someone to keep up with me.”He snickered a little before pulling away and dressing himself, “He really wouldn’t.”Tony snickered before settling back in his chair and pulling his bagged lunch closer. “I’m eating, I’m eating.”Tony promised kissing him back before nodding, “Tonight then.”Tony smiled a little before nodding, “Whatever you want, Cap.”Tony smiled as he watched the other go

Steve smiled a little and shook his head. "no i honestly probably wouldn't have." he admitted. "not a whole lot of people i can trust these days. besides, i love you, no one else could ever make me as happy as you do now." he promised with a smile. "Stephanie proved that." he admitted, kissing Tony. "and your right! i certainly do keep up with you! just wait until your struggling to keep up with me, then we'll see who has the last laugh." he teased with a chuckle. "good. eat it all." he ordered. "i have orders from a three year old to report back to her if you don't eat every bite." he warned, looking amused. "no. not whatever i want." he scoffed, rolling his eyes. "i highly doubt you'd let me dress you up as a maid, make you call me master and ride my cock like a wanton slut." he pointed out before leaving, letting Tony stew on that imagery for a while.

“...”Tony stared at the other man, flushing brightly as he looked at the other. It was so odd for him to know that he could make someone so happy. Smiling slightly he smiled.”Love you to.”He muttered ducking his head before kissing the other man again.”That’s true.”He muttered. Before snickering at the teasing, “I doubt I’ll ever struggle to keep up. Extremis is keeping me younger to you know.”He pointed out as he ate, finishing the food with a smile. “Well, you can tell her I ate everything. Tell her not to worry.”he smiled a little before his eyes widened, groaning at the other’s words. “I-I might do that.”he groaned watching the other go.

A few hours later Tony smiled as he walked into the house, looking around as he took everything in before smiling slightly. “Papa!”Aliyah cried, the paint covered girl running for the billionaire. “Hey, Ali.”Tony said crouching down, catching her gently and keeping her from touching him with paint covered hands, smiling as he looked her over. “You and Daddy having fun?”He said watching her. “Yep. Daddy said the house needed new paint. So we’re painting.”Aliyah giggled happily, squirming in place, trying to get closer, while she was calmer, steve had been right, she was going ot be a limpet. “Let’s get you cleaned up first, okay?Then I’ll pick you up.”Tony smiled as he headed for the kitchen, intending to wash her up first. Smiling at steve. “having fun?”

Steve smiled at him, happy that Tony was happy. "is it? i didn't know that." he admitted. "explains why your not breaking any hips yet." he teased with a grin, since it was usually Steve that got the old man jokes. "i'll tell her, but she inherited the 'fussing' complex." he admitted with a small grin. "she's very good at fussing about everything." he admitted with a grin. "especially us. it's kind of funny how much she fusses over us." he admitted. "i think she's been taking lessons from someone."

Steve smiled as he looked up at Tony. "i'd be having a lot more fun if she'd stop mistaking me for a canvas." he teased the little girl, poking her nose. he was even messier than she was. Jaimie, Johnny, Bruce, Natasha, Clint, everyone was fully covered in paint where they'd stripped down a room, laid down protective paper and went to town on the walls. it was like Tie Dye central. even the baby twins, Loki and Thor had gotten in on the action. "i think we all need bathes." Steve admitted with a chuckle. "shall i go give her one while you get changed?" Steve offered Tony. "how did the business stuff go?" Phil and James where still working, apparently unhappy with some of the things Pepper had changed in the company policy and such. so they where going through everything and fixing it. they'd sent Tony home to his daughter and for Dinner, claiming they where going to go out on a date.

"Yea yea stop with the old man jokes old man."tony said rolling his eyes a little in amusement before laughing a little."yea she's good at it. It's adorable really...and I'm pretty sure she's taking lessons from you. You're the one who fussed over everything."tony said rolling his eyss.

"But you look pretty daddy."Aliyah said giggling as she was poked in the nose making tony smile a little though he looked slightly bemused as he realized the whole house was being painted."yea. I don't feel like getting painted to. Go ahead and I'll change."tony smiled as they headed for the bedroom to get changed and cleaned up."it was well. Though the boys found some things they didn't like so they're staying to take care of it."tony smiled a little as he changed into the jeans and sweater.

he huffed. "i'm not nearly as bad as she's getting." he admitted. "she actually chastised me for not eating my vegetables." he admitted, looking amused.

"Do i?" he asked with a grin. "i thought only girls where supposed to be pretty?" he teased with a grin. "come on Monkey. lets go take a bath." Steve ordered, sweeping her up into his arms with a chuckle, giving Tony a careful kiss, a mere peck on the lips so he didn't transfer any paint. "of course they found things they didn't like. it's Phil. he could look at God himself and find flaws." he pointed out with a grin. half an hour later the people of the tower where clean and Loki was talking to Tony about some arithmetic formula for something. "so. what do we want for dinner?" Steve asked, letting the now clean Aliyah cling to Tony.

"You do daddy." "You do. And you are as pretty as a girl. Maybe I'll treat you like one later?"tony muttered that sex little smirk hinting at sex and naughty things before laughing as aliyah bolted for the bathroom to clean up."true. They really would. I'm just glad they were actually enjoying doing it instead of doing it as a favor to me."tony smilex. And when steve asked what was for dinner tony smiled as he let aliyah cling to him."we should have mac and cheese with hot dogs."he said with a easiness that was odd. Because tony despised mac and cheese most of the time,though no one knew why.

Steve flushed brightly and muttered under his breath that he wasn't a girl and that he was going to prove it to Tony later. "oh they definitely enjoy it. putting snooty big wigs in their places? that's James favorite thing to do." he admitted with a grin and a shake of his head he paused, frowning at Tony, his head tilted. "Tony. you hate Mac N Cheese. are you feeling alright?" he asked, carefully setting a hand on the others forehead, checking for a fever. "well your not sick at least. if that's really what you want. i'll make it as a side dish though, i don't have enough boxes to make a full meal for everyone." he admitted. "what else should we have? Ham? i could fry up some sliced ham, or maybe some porkchops?" he offered.

Back
Top Bottom