For the sake of pleasure. (Malfrost and Sayuri)

(She doesn't have to do anything with Hinata, they can just both pleasure him maybe?)

Sasuke with a Hanabi with a small grin, he would have to talk to her later. For now though,he had to attend to Hinata. "Don't worry, she won't talk. I've made sure of it...so for now...lets just sit here and relax. That alright with you?"

~{That would still just weird me out. I dont know what it is, just, stuff like that really weirds me out.}~

Hinata sighed and paced back and forth a bit. "I don't know if I can relax" She said, running a hand through her hair. He said she wouldn't talk, but she wasn't so sure. There was always the chance of a slip up, of an accident. Secrets were hard enough to contain between two people, let alone three.

((Fell asleep there, sorry XD))

Sasuke let out a sigh, he didn't want to have to do this, but if it would calm Hinata down...He looked to Hanabi and his eyes seemed to glow for second before she slumped to the ground, asleep. He stood up and walked over towards Hinata, wrapping an arm around here.

"There, when she wakes up, she won't remember anything....is that okay?" He asked as he protectively held her, he hated to see her stressed.

Hinata turned and put her forehead against his shoulder. She felt bad, she'd never want her memories erased, but it was to protect them... Right? Closing her eyes, she sighed softly and nodded her head slightly.

Sasuke stroked her head affectionately as he pulled back he kissed her forehead gently. "Well...how about we go somewhere for awhile? You still have about an hour or so until you have to pick up the kids, right? Where would you like to go, I'll take you anywhere."

Taking a deep breath, she glanced up at him and shrugged nervously. "I'm not sure... Um... We could go eat dinner? Or... Or maybe go swimming?" She suggested, shyly glancing down to her feet.

Sasuke loved Hinata's shyness, it just made her so cute. He tilited her chin up and gave her a quick and loving kiss on the lips before smiling. "Swimming sounds fun...lead the way. " He grasped Hinata's hand before they left, indicating that he would be holding it and not letting go anytime soon.

Hinata bit her lip nervously, hoping that she could at least take them out a more.... Well, less crowded way. So, she started walking, trying to avoid any of the busy street while heading towards the outskirts of the village. The lake she had in mind wasn't far, and before long, they were there, in the forests surrounding the village. Nobody ever came out here, so she knew they were likely safe.

Sasuke knew the lake where Hinata was leading him and allowed her to lead the way until they finally made it. He looked out at the lake and gave a blissful sigh as he looked at Hinata with a small smile. "Since neither of us have a swimsuit on us currently..guess they means we are swimming naked, huh?"

Hinata blushed and squirmed slightly. "I... I'd been thinking underwear but... W-We could do that too." She said, brushing a hand through her hair and glancing over to him with a nervous smile.

"We can possible get such beautiful underwear of yours wet though." He gave Hinata an almost play smile as he quickly stripped out of his clothing and was nude. He was completely comfy and fine with it as he started to wade into the water, making it just up to past his ankles before he waited for Hinata to join him.

Hinata took a deep breath and sighed, slipping out of her own clothes as well and folding them up on the grass. Taking a deep breath, she made her way into the water next to him. she pushed further in and once she was up to her waist, she glanced back at him with a small smile.

Sasuke followed Hinata into the lake and swam around for abit before floating on his back and motioning for Hinata to come over towards him, to lay her head on his chest and use him as a float. It certainly was a lovely day for a swim.

Hinata swam out towards him and placed her head on his chest, smiling and gently closing her eyes to relax for a moment. It was a nice day, a relaxing, beautiful day and she found herself not wanting to leave for any reason aside from her children.

Sasuke looked up to the sky and then turned his head slightly to plant a small kiss on Hinata's lips with a smile. "So...about this trip to another city...how long do you think you can convince Naruto you'll be gone for?" He asked her seriously. He was hoping he could get at least a week of time with her.

"I'm... Not sure. I'm thinking maybe a week. I figured I could just explain that i'm going to visit a friend in another village." She explained, taking a deep breath and sighing softly. "At least, I'm hoping that it'll work out that way, I can't make any promises."

"A week would be nice...just a week of me and you... no one else to worry about...that sounds perfect." Sasuke smiled as he hand his fingers through Hinata's wet locks of hair. "I love you so much, Hinata."

Hinata nodded her head. It did sound nice. Even if there was still a small gnawing guilt in her heart about it. She'd never thought she'd be one to cheat, she never thought she'd be so heartless towards someone she'd married... Yet here she was, plotting a week away with someone else.

His words still brought a smile to her face either way. "I... L-Love you too." She said softly, opening her eyes slightly to glance over to him.

Sasuke smiled and wrapped his arms fully around Hinata as he stopped floating on his back. He was treading water and holding her up as he pressed his lips fully against hers, his tongue lashing out at her lips as his semi-erect cock began to rub itself against her ass underwater.

Hinata hugged her arms around him tightly as he pressed his lips to hers. Closing her eyes, she parted her lips and let his tongue reach for hers. She pulled herself tighter against him, her body pressing up against his.

Sasuke's tongue began to press and swirl around Hinata's as it was rapidly becoming quite familiar with the inside of her mouth. His tongue danced with hers as his now nearly fully erect cock continued to press itself up against her ass under the water. He pulled away from the kiss and began to lick and plant kisses up her neck. "Do you want to do it here..." He whispered suggestively in her ear before biting it.

Hinata shuddered slightly and blushed, nodding her head and pressing her hips against his slightly. Her lips moved to gently kiss his neck, a hand tangling into his wet hair.

Sasuke moaned slightly as Hinata began to kiss his neck. He positioned himself so the tip of his cock was pressed up against the entrance to her pussy underwater, while his hands gripped her ass to keep her pressed up against him. He prodded her pussy, but didn't fuck her. "I had no idea you were such a naughty girl, Hinata...tell me you're my slutty, naughty girl and then I'll fuck you..." He teased Hinata more as he kissed her neck in return.

She squirmed slightly, feeling the tip of his cock against her, teasing her. Taking a deep breath, she put her forehead against his shoulder and blushed softly. She tried to speak but struggled, her words catching in her throat for a few moments. "I-I-I'm y-your..." Nothing would come out for a moment before she finally managed to stutter out. "n-naughty s-sl-slut."

"Good girl." He kissed her neck before slamming his cock deep into her once again. After how many times he had fucked her, he could feel her pussy starting to take the shape of his cock. She had loosened slightly because of how much larger he was then Naruto. He gripped her ass hard as he slammed his cock even deeper into her womb as he let out a moan, the sensation of fucking underwater totally different then before. "It's..amazing...Hinata...I'm becoming addicted to your pussy..."

((I'm think after this, we can have a scene between Hinata and Naruto where they have sex and Hinata sees just how dissatisfied she is with Naruto when compared to Sasuke?))

Back
Top Bottom