For the sake of pleasure. (Malfrost and Sayuri)

Hinata blushed deeply and slowly nodded her head. "O-Okay." She said softly. She could do that, especially if it really did make him happy. She hadn't been sure if he would have even noticed when she'd put it on, but it was nice to see that her efforts hadn't been in vain.

A tiny moan managed to slip passed her lips as his hand reached beneath her bra and took hold of her. Closing her eyes, she bit her lower lip and shifted anxiously in place. As she felt his erection press against her, her whole body shivered slightly as she felt herself reacting, instantly getting wet as she now knew what was awaiting her.

Sasuke loved the sound of Hinata moaning in his ear. His free hand traveled from her head down her side and into her pants as he started rubbing her wet pussy through her panties. "Oh...wet already, Hinata? What a naughty girl...tell me why you are wet...what are you wanting..." He was back to teasing her, as he loved her reactions. His mouth slowly trailed down her neck and between the valley of her breasts as he slowly got on his knees in front of her. His tongue graced over her bellybutton before arriving at the hem of her pants.

He grasped them and slowly began to pull them off her, wanting to see if her panties matched the bra that she was wearing.

Hinata felt her heart racing, making her breathing pick up bit by bit. Her face turned bright red at his teasing, but it was just the truth. "I-I w-want you. Y-Your big cock." She managed nearly stuttering over the last word. She wasn't used to speaking so much, especially answering such questions. Naruto never asked her things like that, he never teased her.

As he knelt down and she felt his tongue along the hem of her pants, she felt herself tense up nervously and let out a nervous squeak, her hands moving up to cover her mouth and eyes. Hinata herself didn't own any thongs or anything, but the matching panties weren't far off, they had the same lace as the waistband, but the bottom only managed to cover half of her ass, making them just revealing enough to be a bit of a tease.

Sasuke grinned as she spoke what she wanted. "You'll get it here in a bit, you slutty girl..." As he finished pulling her pants down to reveal her panties, he felt his heat racing. She looked so beautiful right now, and the fact that she did this just for him made it even better. How it showed just enough of her ass to make it a tease was perfect.

"These fit you perfectly...but..." He gripped her ass and squeezed as he pressed his mouth against her panty covered pussy. He felt around for her clitoris through the fabric and started prodding it with his tongue. "Tomorrow...lets go into a nearby city...I want to buy you a set of lingerie to where only for me...can you do that?" He asked, expecting a positive reply as he poked at her clitoris to get an answer.

Hinata squeaked as he pulled her hips forward. She felt his tongue begin it's teasing and prodding and she squirmed shyly, her mouth feeling dry with how quickly her breath was picking up. It was difficult to gather her thoughts to tell if she'd actually be able to, but eventually she nodded her head. She was sure she could find an excuse to leave for a few days. A visit to a friend in another village or something, that should be able to work, right?

"I-I-I c-can." She said, gulping nervously as she felt her knees slowly growing weak. A hand lowered to gently rest on top of his head, trying to steady herself a bit better so her knees wouldn't just give out on her.

Sasuke decided to grant Hinata a reward for a good answer. He pushed the opening to her panties to the side so her pussy was now exposed directly to his mouth. He kissed her lower lips his with upper ones before his tongue sought out her clitoris and began to bat it around directly. After a few moments of teasing her that way, he pushed his tongue deep into her pussy and began to pump it in and out of her quickly while swirling it around. She did such a good job of pleasuring him last night that he intended to return the favor today.

Her breath caught in her throat a moment when she felt him pull aside her panties and she felt his tongue against her. Clenching her eyes shut, her hand that was resting on his head turned into a fist, gently tugging some of his hair. As his tongue suddenly shot inside of her though, she let out a moan and her body shuddered, her knees growing ever weaker. Her free hand moved to the tree trunk, trying her best to keep herself standing.

Sasuke could feel the tugging on his hair and knew that meant he was close to getting her to come. He increased the intensity of his actions, pressing his lips fully against her pussy and sucked as he pushed his tongue as deeply as he could into her pussy, swirling it around quickly. As a quick surprise attack, he spanked her ass hard really quickly before moving to shove his middle finger deep into her asshole, as he tried to overwhelm his lover with pleasure.

She nearly collapsed. The sudden spank and addition of his finger had caused her to drop a bit down the tree before she'd managed to catch herself. Moaning came from her almost constantly at this point while her head was tilted back against the trunk of the tree. It wasn't much longer before she hit her climax, she bit hard on her lip to stop herself from moaning too loudly, but her body tensed and her back arched slightly as the pleasure rocked through her body. When it finally died down, she leaned against the tree heavily, panting and trying to gather her composure.

Sasuke smiled as he felt Hinata come. He eagerly licked up all of her love juices, to him, she tasted amazing. He cleaned her up as best he could and then slowly began to stand up, wrapping his arm around Hinata's waist to support her as he was soon on eye level again. He grinned slightly as he kissed her cheek.

"Naruto ever do that for you?" He asked, expecting the answer to be no. Naruto didn't seem smart enough to know there was more to sex then actual sex. Sasuke undid his trousers to expose his fully erect and throbbing cock, which he pressed up against Hinata's quivering pussy. "Which position do you want today...Hinata?"

Hinata leaned into him, resting her head on his shoulder for a moment. She simply shook her head at his question. Foreplay to Naruto usually consisted of just... Some kissing, a bit of leg stroking or something, but he never had made any move for much more. At the time she'd found it perfectly fine, but now... Now she worried that time with her husband would never please her again.

She could feel herself quivering with anticipation, and his question was met with a swift shake of her head. "I-I don't care I-I just.... I just want you." She said, her hands moving up to rest on his chest, her fingers trailing along his collarbone.

Sasuke was doing exactly what he wanted to do. Make it so sex with Naruto would never be enough for Hinata again. He wanted her all for himself, even if it took years to get that, he would waist. As Hinata silently begged to be fucked, he nodded his head gently.

"Alright, I'll take you just like this then!" With that, he plowed his cock deep into her pussy once more, his length slamming into her womb and spreading her open. He slammed her back hard against the tree as he fucked her roughly, as he knew she liked it that way. She was pressing strongly against the tree, his arms wrapped around her waist as he plowed her. He moved one hand down to spank her ass and then began to finger her as he pushed her bra off with the other and began to suck on her breast.

She moaned out as he plunged into her and she clung to him, her fingers twisting in his hair. Everything happened at once, and instantly she found her body shuddering in his grasp.

Tilting her head back against the tree trunk, her free hand moved along his shoulders, loving the feeling of his muscles against her fingers. Moans slipped from her lips, soft, gentle, but slowly getting louder despite her efforts to keep herself tamed.

Sasuke moaned at the wetness and tightness of Hinata's pussy. It just felt so much better then sex with Sakura, and he just couldn't explain why. He didn't like the fact that she was so tame though, so he made it his goal to make her moan out loud and scream his name. He gripped her ass and lifted her legs off the ground and made her wrap them around his waist. He pushed his chest against hers so they were as close as they could be. It let him slam into her womb and pussy at a harder and faster rate then ever before as his mouth assailed her neck, know it to be her biggest weak spot as he bit down and sucked hard, marking her with the largest hickey yet.

Her legs latched around his waist instantly, but she hadn't been expecting him to be able to pound into her harder and faster from such a position. She gasped softly and her arms hugged around him tightly, holding him tightly against her. He knew how to get to her, and as he picked up his speed and began to attack her neck once more, she moaned louder and clenched her eyes shut.

"Hinata...I love you..." Sasuke spoke gruffly before slamming his lips against hers as he gripped her ass hard. He could feel the pressure beginning to build up in his climax as his climax drew closer. He wanted to make her moan his name out as she came, he wanted her to know just who it was that was giving her such great pleasure, and who it was that couldn't.

He drew back from the kiss and bit down on her neck before flicking her ear with his tongue. "Who is your lover...who do you love more...Naruto, or me..."

Hinata could feel herself teetering on the edge, pleasure rolling through every inch of her body. Her mind was spinning, empty of all concern. She was barely even remembering that they were out in the open.

His words sank in and before she had a chance to think, to really understand the severity of what she was saying, she was panting his name over and over with each thrust he sent into her. Eventually she couldn't hold back any longer and as another climax shot through her body, her fingers gripped his hair tightly and she hugged herself close. "S-Sasuke!" She cried, her legs tightening around his waist.

((I'm thinking maybe Hanbi could be watching them? That could be fun!))

Her panting his name was enough to make his vision go white as he lost himself to the lust and the pleasure. As she came, her pussy clamping down hard on his cock, Sasuke moaned out Hinata's name loudly as well as he flooded her pussy with his sticky cum. He always seemed to be backed up, as he filled her pussy and womb fully once again. He slowly pulled his throbbing cock out as he let Hinata fall to the ground lightly, his messy cock in front of her face. He didn't even say anything or ask...he merely pressed his cock lightly against her cheek, assuming she would get the message.

~{Uh sure? :D }~

Hinata panted softly and tried her best to collect her thoughts before she parted her lips and started to lightly lick him clean. Her breathing was still a bit fast paced, slowly going back to normal with each stroke of her tongue on his cock. Once he was cleaned, she leaned back against the tree and closed her eyes a moment to let herself come down from the high of it all.

((You know who Hanabi is, right? XD Just want to make sure. Could you have her appear next post? xD))

Sasuke's breath was ragged as he let out a light moan as Hinata's tongue swirled around his messy cock, cleaning him up lovingly. As she finished, he let out a blissful sigh as he looked down at Hinata with a smile, leaning down and kissing her forehead gently. "You were amazing...I love you so much."

~{Oh, I thought you'd want to bring her in, not totally sure what you were wanting from her introduction}~

Hinata smiled weakly and glanced up at him after he pulled back from the kiss on her forehead. "Y-You were too." She said with a soft blush while she combed her fingers through her hair, hoping to tame the mess it had become.

((Just have her pop out of the bushes nearby? Maybe she had been masturbating to them? XD))

Sasuke smiled as he sat down next to Hinata and wrapped an arm around her, pulling her into him so her back was pressed up firmly against his chest. He nuzzled his face into the crook of her neck as he let out a sigh. "I wish we could stay like this forever..." he whispered into her ear before he scanned the bush line and chuckled. "You can come out now, Hanabi." He was looking directly at a bush in front of Hinata and himself.

Hinata smiled and leaned into him, closing her eyes until she heard him speak again. Hanabi? Glancing over, her eyes widened slightly when she saw her sister step out from some nearby brush, hands fixing her clothes with a nervous look on her face. Instantly Hinata's heart dropped and she clambered for her clothes, throwing them on as quickly as possible before scrambling to her feet. "H-H-Hanabi, how... How long?" She asked, only getting a blush from her sister in response.

Panic set in and Hinata could feel the color drain from her face. Not only had she been caught doing something like this in public, it was by her sister. That also meant that this secret was no longer just hers and Sasuke's alone, there was more chance of Naruto finding out, and such a thing terrified her.

((Threesome with Hanabi maybe? XD))

Sasuke grinned as Hinata freaked out. Little did she know, but Hanabi was there the whole time. She was a little voyeur and had spied on Hinata and Naruto having sex once. He also learned earlier today that she had watched them last night. He had caught her and asked why she hadn't said anything. She said because Hinata seemed a lot happier and pleasured when she was with him then with Naruto. She also openly admitted to pleasuring herself while she watched him and Hinata because it was so intense. So, she promised to keep it a secret on to her death....so long as he let her peep.

"Well...tell your sister how long you've been there and what you've been doing...." Sasuke chuckled as he waited for Hanabi to confess. Is she did good enough, he might even invite her to have some fun with them.

~{That's actually one thing that's on my 'no' list. Incest stuff just isn't my thing.}~

She found it difficult to think straight, but it all kept going back to 'why isn't he freaking out too'? Glancing to Hanabi, she frowned as her sister explained that she'd been there from the start. She felt sick, Hinata felt her stomach turn and when her sister admitted to pleasuring herself while watching, Hinata turned away and brought a hand to her stomach, suddenly feeling light headed and dizzy.

Back
Top Bottom