For the sake of pleasure. (Malfrost and Sayuri)

Naruto let out a moan as he felt his cock sandwiched between her lovely breasts. He pushed her head down towards his cock, pressing her lips against his tips. "You tits always feel amazing, Hinata...but don't forget to suck on me too!" He chuckled as he moaned lightly.

Hinata glanced up at him slightly, but she nodded her head and hesitantly brought her lips down to the tip of his cock. She began to lightly lick and suck before pulling as much of him into her mouth as possible, considering not much was able to poke out from between her breasts with his size.

Naruto let out a loud moan as he was overwhelmed by the pleasure of Hinata's lips and breasts. He gripped her head and tired to push more and more of hers lips down onto his cock as he filled her as much as he could. "Ahhhh! Hinata! I'm about to come!" He groaned as his climax was already near.

Hinata did her best to bring him as deep into her mouth as possible, but it just wasn't quite the same. Hearing him announce that he was close, she pushed herself faster and faster, tightening her lips and pushing her breasts closer together.

"Coming!!!" Naruto moaned loudly as he thrusted into her mouth and pumped his load of sticky semen into Hinata's mouth and throat. It was thicker and sticker then Sasuke's, but there was far less of it, and the thickness was just most likely because it had been awhile since he had sex.

He pulled out of her mouth with a blissful sigh, his cock limp. Unlike Sasuke, he could not go multiple time before he became limp, he needed a few minutes to get hard again. "Just give me a few minutes, Hinata! Then on to the main event!" He gave her a grin and a thumbs up.

Hinata swallowed what she could before he pulled back to take his little break. She smiled weakly and nodded her head, crawling up onto the bed and sitting up against the headboard while nervously brushing some hair behind her ear, her eyes focused on the bedsheets below her.

Naurto raised his eyebrow curiously as he motioned for Hinata to come closer to him. "Hinata? Something up? I thought you like to cuddle during my break!?" He grinned as he wanted to cuddle with her.

Hinata blinked curiously and shook her head. "O-Oh, no. Nothing's wrong." She said softly, moving to curl up against his side, resting her head in his shoulder and staring at the far wall of their room. "Sorry, I've just been feeling really... Not myself lately I suppose."

Naruto stroked her hair and kissed her forehead gently as he looked at her with a slight frown. "Ah, I see. I might have something to do with that...I'm sorry about yelling at you last night." Naruto officially apologized.

Hinata glanced up at him and smiled softly. It felt nice hearing the apology and she leaned up to gently kiss his cheek. "It's okay. I know work's been stressing you out lately." She said softly, bringing a hand up to rest on his cheek.

Naruto smiled and stroked her cheek gently as he leaned down and kissed her lips, but he didn't seem to like passionate kisses like Sasuke did, so no tongue was involved as he pulled away and smiled. "I love you, Hinata."

Hinata went to lean into the kiss, to hold on to it, but only found him being pulled away before she'd expected. Either way, she forced a small smile and nodded. "I love you too." She said, trying her best to sound sincere.

Naruto seemed to accept her love with a wide smile. His cock was starting to get hard again. "Hey...how about you stroke me some so we can get started. " He gave her a playful wink, ready to make love to his wife.

Hinata smiled softly and nodded her head, reaching down to gently stroke his cock. While she did, she began to gently kiss at his neck.

Naruto's breath started to become ragged as he moaned lightly as his wife stroked his cock. It grew fully erect and throbbed in her hand. "Hinata....I think I'm ready..." He looked to her with a smile, expecting her to get down on her back. They only seemed to ever do it in missionary position.

Hesitantly nodding her head, she rolled over onto her back, adjusting herself so she was more comfortable with a pillow propped under her head.

Naruto hovered over her and pressed the tip of his cock against the entrance to Hinata's pussy. Unlike Sasuke, there was no teasing or foreplay, he just liked to dive straight in.

"Alright, Hinata, here we go!" With that, he slammed his cock into her pussy. It didn't fill her up nearly as much as Sasuke's did and his length didn't even reach her cervix, let alone her womb. He let out as moan as he began to gyrate his hips, slamming his cock into her. "Hinata...you feel different then last time..." Naruto muttered absent minded as he realized that her pussy wasn't as tight.

Hinata jumped slightly when he slammed in. Her cheeks flamed red at his words and she shrugged slightly. "I-I wouldn't know why." She said softly. "M-Maybe it's just been too long." She said, bringing her arms around him.

"Maybe...guess that just means I need to do it more with you, huh?" Naruto chuckled before moaning as he gyrated his hips. He was slamming into her as deeply and as hard as he could, his hips slapping against her pussy with each thrust, but Hinata was lucky if she could feel the very tip of his tip brush against her cervix with the deepest thrust. It would leave her feeling so very unpleasured as he moved his mouth down to her neck and kissed her there. He at least knew she was weak at her neck, but his kisses were sloppy and he didn't mark her, like Sasuke.

Hinata smiled slightly and nodded her head. Maybe... Maybe it would help them, maybe it would help their marriage. At first she was eager, tilting her head to the side when he made a move for her neck, only to find that while it still felt great, it still just didn't have the same... Effect on her.

Naruto moaned loudly as he could already feel the pressure building up in his cock, his tongue trailed down to her breasts and he swirled his tongue haphazardly around one of her perky nipples as he moaned loudly. "Hinata! I'm about to come! Can I come inside!?" He groaned as he felt his cilmax about to burst forth from his cock.

Hinata hesitantly nodded her head, wondering if it had always been this fast. She hugged her arms around him tightly, feeling guilty, but knowing she'd likely need to fake it for the first time.

Naruto moaned loudly as he pumped his seed into Hinata's awaiting pussy. His breath was ragged as he pulled his flacid cock out of Hinata's pussy. "That was amazing, Hinata...could you clean me up?" He asked with a grin.

((I'm thinking that Hinata is so dissatisfied that she sneaks out while Naruto is asleep to see Sasuke?))

~{Sure}~

Hinata bit her lip and nodded, leaning down and quickly cleaning him up with her tongue. She did her best, and once he was all clean, she cuddled up next to him, whispering a soft good night. After he'd fallen asleep though, she was unable to. Instead, she was left squirming slightly, unable to get over how dissatisfied she was. She had been aroused enough to make her restless, and after a while, she got out of bed, unable to sit still much longer.

So, sneaking out, she hopped from rooftop to rooftop until she arrived at Sasuke and Sakura's home. Biting her lip, she jumped down onto the windowsill and forced it open before glancing around and gulping nervously. She'd carried a small stone up with her and after carefully situating herself and taking careful aim, she tossed the small rock at Sasuke's arm to try and wake him without waking Sakura.

Sasuke had had sex with Sakura that night, but was dissatifed, as always. He came inside his wife to make her happy, but he wasn't all that pleased himself. As he was nearly asleep, he felt a rock hit his arm, he looked over and saw Hinata. He seemed confused as he slowly untangled his naked form from Sakura and walked over to Hinata, opening the window to let her in. "Hinata...what are you doing he?" He asked, slightly confused.

((Lets have them make love in front of Sakura, we'll say she's a heavy sleeper! XD))

Back
Top Bottom