For the sake of pleasure. (Malfrost and Sayuri)

Hinata slipped inside and squirmed slightly in place. "I... I couldn't sleep." She whispered, her eyes nervously looking to Sakura before glancing back up to him. Lowering her eyes, she bit her lip and sighed softly. "I... Naruto and I... Umm... I just... I need you."

Sasuke smirked mischievously as he understood what Hinata was getting at. He quickly wrapped his arm around and began to plant kisses up and down her neck, marking her with yet another hickey as he groped her breasts through her clothes. "You and Naruto made love...and he wasn't good enough for you anymore...admit it.."

((Sorry for the super late reply. Late day at work today.))

Hinata frowned and lowered her eyes slightly before nodding her head. "Y-Yeah." She said softly, feeling awful for the whole ordeal. "I... Tried, but it's just... It's not enough anymore."

Sasuke smirked as he tilted her chin and pressed his lips against hers, his tongue at once upon her lips, seeking access to her mouth. Her swirled his tongue around hers once he was let and and began to dance with her tongue between their mouths. His hand found its way into Hinata's shirt and squeezed her bare breasts, his finger tugging on her nipple as his other hand slithered down her side and squeezed her ass. He pulled back from the kiss and skillfully licked her neck to her ear. "Don't worry...Hinata...I'll give you all the pleasure and love you could ever want..."

Hinata allowed access without much hesitation, her tongue swirling with his while her hips moved to press up against his. Feeling his hand snake up to get beneath her bra, she felt her breathing get slightly heavier and she nervously glanced to Sakura. "B-B-But... H-Here?" She asked nervously.

Sasuke grinned as he felt Hinata rubbing up against his hips with her own, his erection pressing up against her crotch. He truly had gotten her addicted to him, and he loved it. As Hinata expressed her nervousness, Sasuke pulled away slightly and licked her neck slowly. "She sleeps like a rock, don't worry about it...now strip..."

Hinata squirmed nervously, but believed him. She just hoped that tonight wouldn't be an odd one. Biting her lip, she began to slip from her clothes, wearing the same panties and bra he'd requested she always wear for him.

Sasuke licked his lips as he noticed Hinata wearing the bra and panties he requested. He moved his hand down towards her crotch and began to rub her perky clitoris through her lovely panties as he licked up her neck and nibbled on her ear. "Did you wear these for Naruto this evening...or are these just for me..." He asked hotly as he slipped his hand inside her panties and began to stroke her clitoris directly.

((Hey! I was wondering if you would be willing to start another fandom rp? Cause I really enjoy rping with you!))

~{Uhh sure? Which?}~

Hinata shuddered as he licked up her neck and whispered in her ear. Gulping, she brought her hands up to his chest and felt her heart starting to race with anticipation. "J-Just you." She said, feeling her knees already going weak.

"Good..." Sasuke bit her ear as he rubbed his hard erection up against her crotch. He cast a few hand signs and a shadow clone appeared in front of her, his cock just as long and hard as the originals. "As a reward...I'll fuck two of your holes at once tonight...pick which two, and I'll grant your wish.." He whispered hotly as he awaited her answer.

((I was hoping I could give you a list of fandoms I'm interested in and you could tell me if you know any of them!))

~{Sure, go for it.}~

Hinata jumped slightly as the clone appeared, making her eyes widen slightly in shock. His words made her face bright red and she couldn't seem to get words out, only sputters. "I-I-I" She started before shaking her head and nervously staring down at her feet. "I-I... I couldn't pick." She said nervously, finding it increasingly difficult to speak.

Both Sasuke's grinned as the one in front of her approached her. "That won't do at all, Hinata..." The clone smiled as it began to lovingly lick one side of her neck while the original licked the other. The clone moved and began to grope her breasts with his hands while the original groped her ass. "You have to pick for us..." The original teased, knowing how much pleasure he was giving her at the moment. Even though Naruto was known for his shadow clones, he certainly never thought to use the technique sexually.

((
Evangelion
Fate/Stay Night
Persona 3 or 4
High School of the Dead
A Certain Magical Index
Attack on Titan
Teen Titans
Shakagan no Shana
Little Busters
Panty and Stocking
Gundam Wing
Gundam Seed
Higurashi
Umineko))

~{Sadly, the only one I actually have seen is Teen Titans or Highschool of the Dead, but I haven't seen that one in a long time. D:}~

Hinata felt her legs tremble and her fingers clenched at his shirt. She struggled with her words for a while longer. "I...I guess it would be m-my... M-My p-pussy and ass, b-but i don't know i-if i could handle it." She said nervously, knowing how much he took out of her when it was just one of him.

((Think you could give either of them a shot?))

Sasuke grinned as the clone laid down and pulled Hinata to the floor with him. The real Sasuke got behind Hinata. The clone pressed his cock up to the entrance of her pussy while the real Sasuke began to prod her ass with the tip of his cock. "Are you ready?" The real Sasuke chuckled as he slowly licked up her back while the clone focused on licking her neck.

~{I could try?}~

Hinata could feel herself trembling as the clone pulled her down with him. Her voice caught in her throat when he asked if she was ready, but she managed a nervous nod. In truth, she didn't feel ready at all, but she was trying to appear at least somewhat strong.

((Which would you rather do?))

Sasuke gripped her ass, gave it a quick spank and then shoved his cock deep into her ass, letting out a loud moan, not caring about the sleeping Sakura near by as he knew just how deeply she slept. He began to gyrate his hips, his cock slamming deep into her ass, his hips striking her ass and making it jiggle with every thrust. His clone then slammed into her pussy, past her cervix and giving her womb the pleasure that Naruto couldn't give her. The clone too moaned loudly as his cock ravished her pussy. "How is it...." The two asked between moans as they fucked both of her holes like they owned them.

~{I'm not really sure, it's been a long time since I've seen either one. Do you have a preference?}~

Hinata let out a small squeak as they both slammed into her, but she quickly clenched her eyes shut and bit hard on her lip to try and silence herself. Even if he said Sakura was a heavy sleeper, she simply didn't trust herself. It felt incredible though, and already she could feel her mind starting to get fuzzy when they asked how it was. "A-A-Amazing." She stuttered, her breathing starting to become more rapid.

((High School of the Dead would be great! Could you play two girls? Or maybe three? xD))

Sasuke spanked Hinata ass while the clone reached up and began to suck hard on one of her breasts, swirling his tongue around her perky nipple. Sasuke was licking up Hinata's back once more, reaching her neck as his cocks ravished her near her stomach from her ass and in her womb. "So...how much better am I then Naruto...tell me now...will he ever be good enough for you again?" He questioned and teased her with a chuckle between moans.

~{That's one thing I struggle with, is that I can't really play multiple characters for long periods of time, it makes me lose interest really fast}~

Hinata moaned softly in delight, finding it difficult to keep her moans quiet. "A-A th-thousand times b-better." She managed to stutter out, her heart racing as her hands tangled in the clones hair.

((Hey, I was hoping we could continue this now that I have more time to rp again. Would that be alright?))

Back
Top Bottom