For the sake of pleasure. (Malfrost and Sayuri)

Hinata continued to let out the occasional moan and her breathing never once let up. She squirmed in place as pleasure continued to roll through her body. Her mind was already going numb from the pleasure, already hazy and void of anything else but just her and Sasuke. Her guilt had already melted away, her hesitation.

"I-I-I l-love you, I l-love your c-cock." She panted, her voice jumping slightly with each thrust he made into her. "Y-You're amazing." She breathed, slowly starting to move her hips with his, her body feeling like it was on fire.

Sasuke moved his hand from her breast and up to her chin. He tilted it to the side slightly so they were facing one another. He stared into her eyes with a mix of affection and lust before he pressed his lips against hers and kissed her passionately. His tongue eagerly assailed her lips as it sought to gain access to her mouth.

All the while, he continued to plow his cock into her like a piston, ever harder and ever faster. She just felt so much more amazing then Sakura and he believed he was already beginning to become addicted to her body as he felt the pressure building up in his cock once more.

Her eyes examined his own as he turned her head to look at her. Brushing some hair behind her ear, his lips were soon upon hers and she closed her eyes once more. Returning the kiss, she slipped her tongue to greet his own, letting them run against each other and play. His lips were warm, soft, she loved the feeling and she loved the warmth it gave her.

Occasionally, he'd hit her at a particular angle that would cause her to have to break the kiss in order to gasp and shudder. However, she always went back to pressing her lips to his, the pleasure filling her completely.

Sasuke could feel the affection and want in Hinata's kiss. His tongue rubbed up against hers and swirled around hers with such passion. This was dangerous, Sasuke was already becoming seriously addicted to Hinata, he wouldn't be able to live without her.

The pressure in his cock was reaching an unbearable point though as he did his best to hold on for Hinata's sake. He pulled his lips away from hers with a loud moan. "Hi..Hinata! I'm about to come! Where do you want it!?" He managed to groan out as he violently slammed his cock into her womb.

Hinata struggled to speak, with herself teetering on the edge of her own climax, she was struggling to do anything but let out little moans that were getting a bit louder with each thrust of his hips. Her mind was still spinning out of control, but eventually she managed to spit out "C-Come i-i-ins-side."

She couldn't hold on any longer. Suddenly, she let out a loud moan, clenched her eyes shut and felt her whole body tensing and quivering with delight.

As Hinata voiced what she wanted and came, Sasuke could no longer hold back himself. He moaned loudly as he thrust violently one last time. He flooded Hinata's pussy and womb with his hot and sticky seed. His breath was ragged as his cum leaked out of her fucked pussy and dripped down her leg. He slowly pulled his still hard and throbbing cock out of her. It twitched, covered in her love juice and his cum.

He gripped her hair and forced her to turn around, pressing his messy cock up against her cheek and lips, "Clean me off..."

She didn't get much time to recuperate before she felt him pull her around so she was on her back. Feeling his cock against her lips and hearing his order, she opened her mouth and let her tongue reach out and stroke the warm skin covered in both of their come.

Closing her eyes, she slowly began to lap her tongue against his cock, cleaning it off as best she could.

Sasuke let out a soft moan as Hinata clean off his cock. His breath was still ragged and once she cleaned him off, he laid down on the bed next to her, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her into his chest. He kissed her forehead and gave her a small smile.

"That was amazing...Hinata...that was the best sex I've ever had." He said with a small chuckle as he stroked her head affectionately. "After I've rested for abit...want to go again?" he asked seductively as he slowly started to kiss her neck.

Hinata nuzzled herself into his chest, enjoying the warmth and protection she felt there. His offer made her blush slightly. "I... I-I don't know. I've never tried going twice in a row." She said, closing her eyes and letting out a soft sigh. She wasn't sure if she'd be ready in a while, especially with her mind clearing up and bringing her the guilt once more.

What would happen if Naruto found out? She tried not to think about it too much... But then again... "I'm... N-Naruto will probably be wondering where I am now... I don't know if I should stay much longer."

Sasuke seemed to frown slightly as Hinata mentioned Naruto and wondering where she would be. He bit down on her neck and sucked lightly, marking her with another hickey. His hand slithered down to her ass and groped it, squeezing her firm rear between his digits.

"Stay with me tonight...just say you spent the night at the Hyuuga Estate. He'll believe that." He bit down on her ear and sucked as his middle-finger moved towards her asshole. "Besides..." He spoke lustfully into her ear as he began to prod her ass with his finger. "I want to do you here too.."

Hinata bit her lip and squirmed slightly in place before she slowly nodded her head. "I-I.... S-Suppose." She said softly, figuring that perhaps he would believe it. She had been upset, where else would she go? "O-Okay... but I have to leave early in the morning." She said softly.

Sighing, she brought her hands up to rest on his chest and she nuzzled into his chest a bit more. Her breathing and heart beat had slowed down, become regular once again, though she had a feeling it wasn't going to last long.

Sasuke's small smile widened as she said she'd stay. He tilted her chin up with his free hand and kissed her lovingly. He lips pressed firmly against hers as his tongue licked at her lips, seeking to dance with hers once again. He began to press his still massive cock up against her thigh and ass.

As he kissed her, he pushed his finger even deeper into Hinata's ass, checking to see how tight she was in said hole, trying to figure out if he would have the honor of taking her anal virginity or not.

Hinata returned the kiss and didn't waste time letting his tongue slip between her lips. She allowed her own tongue to play with his, her heart starting to pick up right away again. She felt him prodding and she squirmed nervously in place.

Of course, Naruto had never ventured there. He was much more... Traditional. Biting her lower lip, her fingers curled slightly and she buried her face in the crook of his neck.

Sasuke swirled his tongue around Hinata's, enjoying the feel of her's much better then Sakura's, Sakura always tried to fight back too much and he found that annoying, he enjoyed the submissiveness of Hinata much more. As he prodded her ass he noticed her reaction and grinned, he guessed she was a virgin there...and she seemed to be enjoying the attention.

"Such a naughty little slut...you like it in your ass I bet..." Sasuke teased her as he began to push his finger even deeper into her ass as his lips assailed her neck, recognizing it as another weak spot. "You like getting kissed here too...I'll be sure to show you lots of love and affection in both places tonight..." He bit down and sucked before licking her neck, his tongue a brush on her canvas like neck.

Hinata let out a low, soft moan at the attention to her neck. At least Naruto had discovered that with their time together. Every time anyone kissed, bit, caressed her neck she felt shivers down her spine and the hair stand up on the back of neck and arms.

Blushing at his words, she brought a hand up to tangle in his hair, her breathing already starting to pick up. She slowly lowered her head to return the kisses, leaving a trail along his shoulder.

Sasuke let out a light moan as he felt Hinata's kisses on his shoulder. He didn't want as much foreplay this time, he wanted to get straight to the action. His dick was throbbing and it was almost painful at this point.

"Lets start...you be on top this time..." Sasuke commanded of his lover. She was very good a being a little submissive slut, taking it doggy style, but he wanted to see how well she could ride a cock. It would be even more interesting she it was her first time taking it in the ass, though he wondered if Naruto even let Hinata be on top ever.

Hinata bit her lip nervously and sat up, pulling her hair over one shoulder and nervously combing her fingers through it. "I-I don't know." She said, her eyes shifting to the side. "I-I d-don't think I can." Being shy didn't help when it came to putting her into a situation where someone would be relying on her. This was something she was scared of doing. The idea of being the one in control, it meant that she could mess up and he'd be there to watch it happen.

Sasuke chuckled and smiled lightly as he moved his hand up to Hinata's cheek and stroked it gently before moving up and giving her a soft, loving kiss on the lips. "I know you can do it, Hinata. I'll be guiding you and helping you if you need it...just trust me, okay?" He kissed her forehead gently and laid back down, letting Hinata take the reigns from here.

Hinata gulped nervously, but tried her best to find some comfort in his kisses. Nervously nodding her head, she crawled up over him and once again let her hair fall in front of her face to hide it from him. Biting her lip, she aligned herself before slowly and nervously lowering herself down onto his cock, wincing and clenching her eyes shut.

It hurt, though she'd known it would, it was hard to keep forcing herself down when she just wanted to stop herself. Gulping, she bit harder on her lip and felt her nails digging slightly into his shoulders.

Sasuke frowned as Hinata hid her face behind her hair. "Don't do that...I want to see your beautiful face." He smiled lightly as he parted her hair with a quick brush to the side with his hand. He could feel his massive cock trying to enter her tight ass and he let out a loud moan, she was so tight! It was insane! He could feel her digging into his shoulders and heard her painful grunts.

He brought his hand up to her cheek and stroked it gently. "You are doing great, Hinata....I'm almost in all the way, I can feel it...just a little more!"

Hinata squirmed nervously, her eyes unable to make contact with his. Instead, she turned her head slightly to the side. He'd still be able to see her, but she felt less... In the spotlight.

With his words of encouragement, she managed to force herself down the rest of the way. Letting out a small sigh, she simply sat there a moment, trying to let herself adjust to the pain, and as she did, her fingers loosened their grip on his shoulders.

Sasuke let out a blissful sigh as he felt all of his cock in her tight ass. He looked at Hinata and smiled. "You did good...Hinata...your ass feels so good." He moaned slightly at her tightness as he stroked her cheek again. "I love you...Hinata...do you want a kiss for doing a good job?" He gave her a smile, now asked if she wanted to be kissed instead of just pushing himself on her, he wanted her voiced consent now.

Hinata chewed her lip slightly as the pain slowly ebbed away and faded completely. His question brought a small smile to her lips and she leaned down and nodded as she pressed her lips against his, the warmth flooding through her and helping to calm her nerves, even if just a little bit.

After a moment's pause, she slowly began to move her hips up and down, slow, steady... It was slightly painful, but she was able to handle it much better now.

Sasuke smiled in the kiss as his tongue licked at Hinata's lips, expecting to be let in quickly. He enjoyed kissing her almost as much as he enjoyed the sex. He wrapped one hand around her waist and gave her ass a comforting squeeze as she lowered her self up and down on his throbbing cock while the other one continued to stroke her face while they kissed. He pulled away for a brief moment, his lips just an inch away from hers. "I love you...Hinata..." He whispered hotly against her lips, wanting some sort of reply from her.

Hinata felt her voice catch in her throat. She... She wanted to say it, the guilt was there, she felt awful but... She felt more... Safe with Sasuke. He hadn't snapped at her, he wasn't being cold to her and she couldn't help it. "I-I l-l-love you too." She managed, lowering her eyes nervously.

Naruto had been changing too much, he wasn't himself. He wasn't as happy and gentle, he wasn't as warm and comforting... The stress did terrible things to people and this was a prime example.

Back
Top Bottom