Provocative: An Avatar: The Last Airbender universe (The Real Bucky/finx)

I locate Sister Shika in her room, meditating on a pillow.

"Sister Shika, may I have a word with you? It's regarding those fantasies I mentioned earlier."

Shika's eyes opened and she smiled "Of course please sit." she gestured to the other pillow "Tea?" she held a cup out to him.

"Why thank you much."

I take the cup and take a sip. It's sweet yet has a tangy aftertaste.

"Well, do you know anything about BDSM?"

(Shit, sorry for the wait! That's exactly what happened with you before. Sorry. :p)

Shika nearly choked on her tea and turned red. "Not much." she confessed "I've just been in to regular things."

"just regular sex the intimacy shared between a man and his woman or lover." Shika blushed more. "Air nomads are open-minded so I'll hear you out at least."

"See, I kind of like bondage. Girls tied up and gagged. My favorite gag is the tape-gag. Have you ever been tape-gagged before?"

"I did say I wasn't into that kind of stuff so no I haven't been tape-gagged or gagged." Shika frowned softly and sat up a little more. "I haven't been tied up either before you ask."

finx said:
"I did say I wasn't into that kind of stuff so no I haven't been tape-gagged or gagged." Shika frowned softly and sat up a little more. "I haven't been tied up either before you ask."

"Then are you familiar with a latex catsuit?"

"No but I would imagine that it looks like how it sounds." Shiko chuckled softly. "I'm not into those things child maybe one of the others will help you." she sighed softly and looked away thinking.

finx said:
"No but I would imagine that it looks like how it sounds." Shiko chuckled softly. "I'm not into those things child maybe one of the others will help you." she sighed softly and looked away thinking.

"Could I at least show you a pic on my phone?"

*Shows Shiko this pic: http://img.diytrade.com/cdimg/928011/9090596/0/1242811743/Latex_rubber_catsuit_latex_catsuit_club_wear_party_wear.jpg *

"What do you think?"

"I think I could never walk in those heels." Shika laughed "Plus it looks kind of tight." she blushed "And it shows off a lot."

"Well why are you asking me anyways?" Shika asked with a soft frown. "I mean do you want me to do this? If so why?"

finx said:
"Well why are you asking me anyways?" Shika asked with a soft frown. "I mean do you want me to do this? If so why?"

"Actually, I kind of do want you to wear one of those. I think you'd look great in it. If that's okay. Aren't Air Nomads supposed to be open to new experiences?"

'Yes but some times we think things are to weird or dangerous to try let me think on it for a while." Shika stood and opened the door for him. "Good day."

finx said:
'Yes but some times we think things are to weird or dangerous to try let me think on it for a while." Shika stood and opened the door for him. "Good day."

"Gee. Thanks. For the record, I personally think your ass would probably look amazing in latex."

Shika blushed and looked down closing the door behind him. "Am I really thinking about this?" she asked with a sigh. Kikyo and Nina walked down the hall together talking in hushed tones nearly running into him. "Forgive us we were not watching where we were going." Kikyo bowed to him.

finx said:
Shika blushed and looked down closing the door behind him. "Am I really thinking about this?" she asked with a sigh. Kikyo and Nina walked down the hall together talking in hushed tones nearly running into him. "Forgive us we were not watching where we were going." Kikyo bowed to him.

"Hi, ladies."

I bow.

"I'm going around talking about what I wanted to discuss earlier. Would you two happen to know anything about BDSM?"

"Yes." Kikyo answered then explained to Nina who blushed softly. "Oh sounds interesting but why do you ask?" Nina asked him frowning softly.

finx said:
"Yes." Kikyo answered then explained to Nina who blushed softly. "Oh sounds interesting but why do you ask?" Nina asked him frowning softly.

"Well, that's what I'm into. That's what I wanted to talk about all along, what I was hinting at earlier. Could we please discuss it?"

"Sure." Kikyo grinned "Of course." Nina smiled a little nervous. "Is it painful?" Nina asked.

finx said:
"Sure." Kikyo grinned "Of course." Nina smiled a little nervous. "Is it painful?" Nina asked.

"It doesn't have to be. It's kind of like this."

*Shows the pic of those two Northern Water Tribe girls in leather tape-gagged Linc showed Lori earlier: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Tapegag_(Bondage)_2_girls_in_rubber-leather.jpg *

"What do you think of the pic?"

"They don't look happy." Nina frowned "Do you want to do that to us?" Kikyo asked frowning slightly "Looks interesting." "It does not." Nina scowled at the other woman "You can forget it." Nina marched off "Forgive her being tied up makes her scared." Kikyo sighed softly.

finx said:
"They don't look happy." Nina frowned "Do you want to do that to us?" Kikyo asked frowning slightly "Looks interesting." "It does not." Nina scowled at the other woman "You can forget it." Nina marched off "Forgive her being tied up makes her scared." Kikyo sighed softly.

"Okay, but do you think the pic is kind of sexy?"

Back
Top Bottom