Provocative: An Avatar: The Last Airbender universe (The Real Bucky/finx)

finx said:
"A what?" Risha blinked "Speak English man not idon'tknowaknees." she snorted.

"Well, you're simply an attractive older woman. Never mind. I'll see you later."

I go back to see Ikki, Lori, and Kikyo still sorting through the bags.

Lori looked up and greeted him with a smile. "Back already? have any luck?" She doubted it the last of the council where two old to worry about new things.

finx said:
Lori looked up and greeted him with a smile. "Back already? have any luck?" She doubted it the last of the council where two old to worry about new things.

"It didn't bode over so well for Risha, and I'm not even going to try with Jinora just yet."

"Well you have us." Lori hugged him. "Its a good start." she let go "Kikyo should be back soon if you want to go flying I'll take you."

"Just around the temple less you want to go into the city." Lori grabbed her flyer and grinned at him "Just hold on to me tight."

"Sure. Let's just get some more bondage equipment. I know there's this awesome BDSM store in Ba Sing Se's middle ring."

We both go and return with a black leather monoglove, vibrators, blindfolds, black high heels, nipple clamps, cuffs, thumb cuffs, and paddles. Ikki, Kikyo and Kara are waiting for us.

"Okay. I'm going to put on a latex catsuit first," I tell them. "Just wait for me."

"The person who puts on the suit after me, your tits are going to get kneaded like dough. What say you to that?"

"Sounds like fun." Kikyo grinned and handed the girls there pick of suits and stood waiting trying to figure out how to put them on.

finx said:
"Sounds like fun." Kikyo grinned and handed the girls there pick of suits and stood waiting trying to figure out how to put them on.

"Oh, while you're at it, watch this video on how you can make your ass shake, jiggle and clap while you're in those suits. Pay attention to when her ass moves fast at around the first minute. That's how I want you to move your asses."

* Shows them this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbKytXAIG9M *

I slip into my room and take all my clothes off, including underwear. I'm also barefoot. I slip into the catsuit, and as I put it on, it hugs all my curves and tightens around my body. I apply the lube we bought at the store to my body so it shines. Good thing I gave the girls some lube too. After I finish applying the lube, I look in the mirror.

I'm amazed. The latex glistens, and I can hear a light sueak as I run my finger down my thigh. My load has never been harder. My crotch area looks like a tiny hill that stands out. I grope it to get a feel of how hard it is.

Then I turn around to see my ass, which is just as shiny. The skin-tight latex swallows, clings to, and hugs my ass cheeks. I flex my ass cheeks by themselves and hear a slight squeaking sound that made me want to blow a load right then and there. I place both hands on both individual cheeks and give it a light grab. The light distorts, and then as I let go, crosses my ass again. I then give my ass a little jiggle, first side to side then up and down. I finish off by giving it a good slap with both hands. I couldn't be more excited for what's about to come.

I walk out to see the others.

"Well, this is what I'm into. What do you think?"

(Try to be as detailed as possible. Really flex your creative and writing muscles.)

"I like." Kikyo spun showing off her suit as Izzy tugged on it frowning softly. Lori just blushed and looked away half smiling "It's tight but it's not so bad." They all had suits on Kikyo's was the tightest hugging her form showing off her curves and the tops of her breasts. None of them had shoes on figuring it would be easier to figure out how to move in the suits with out the added hassle of shoes.

finx said:
"I like." Kikyo spun showing off her suit as Izzy tugged on it frowning softly. Lori just blushed and looked away half smiling "It's tight but it's not so bad." They all had suits on Kikyo's was the tightest hugging her form showing off her curves and the tops of her breasts. None of them had shoes on figuring it would be easier to figure out how to move in the suits with out the added hassle of shoes.

"I like all of yours too. So who wants to dance for me?"

"I'll go." Kikyo grinned at the shyer girls and started to dance for him like the girl in the video.

finx said:
"I'll go." Kikyo grinned at the shyer girls and started to dance for him like the girl in the video.

I'm mesmerized at Kikyo's hips as they twirled in a circle. Then she starts shaking her ass. Her posterior jiggles from side to side then up then down.

I reach out and grope her ass clad in the black latex.

Kikyo jumped a little and blushed "You like." Lori looked at Ikki then nodded and they joined Kikyo giggling softly.

(( I never dance let alone sexy dance but heres goes))

"Like this girls." Kikyo twirled her hips slowly and the other two followed her moves. She smiled and slid her hands down her body will still twirling her hips blushing the girls did the same.

finx said:
(( I never dance let alone sexy dance but heres goes))

"Like this girls." Kikyo twirled her hips slowly and the other two followed her moves. She smiled and slid her hands down her body will still twirling her hips blushing the girls did the same.

(Try to describe the ass shaking and jiggling in detail. Sorry. I just want to see what you can do.

finx said:
Kikyo jiggled her butt and shook it making it move like jelly.

(Hey! sorry about the wait. I thought I needed a break.)

(Umm...You think you could be a little more detailed? Sorry. :p)

Back
Top Bottom